Someone Who Actually Likes You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,136 Followers

"Ow!" he cried out.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine; I just slipped a little."

He looked at his hand and saw a small red bruise on the palm. He felt lucky he didn't accidentally cut himself with that screwdriver. He decided he needed to concentrate on assembling this furniture and not on Amber's body, or else he'd really hurt himself.

They were finally done with both nightstands. The only problem they really had were the sliding tracks for the drawers to be mounted on, but they eventually got them working. After they placed them by the sides of the mattress, Amber immediately put items in the drawers that were originally in baskets she had placed against the wall. In one nightstand drawer, she put in some underwear, and he had to hide his excitement when he saw the various bras and panties she had. In another drawer, she just turned over a basket and dumped the items in the drawer. A couple of the last items to fall in there were a vibrator and two different sizes of dildos.

"Oops! I'm so sorry; you weren't supposed to see those," she said, blushing a little.

"It's alright," he said, trying to hold back a smile. He got excited thinking about how often Amber used those sex toys on herself when she was alone.

The last item was the bed frame, and Peter couldn't help thinking about what a coincidence it was that this was the last piece of furniture to assemble. Everything, from when he first entered the apartment and saw Amber wearing that sexy tank top to seeing her sex toys, seemed like he was destined to be in Amber's bedroom when they were done putting her bed together. He couldn't help but consider the possibility that he could be having sex with Amber very soon if he played his cards right.

He wasn't going to assume it was definitely going to happen. He considered the possibility that it was all just a coincidence and that Amber had no intention of getting him into her bed when they were done. For all he knew, she simply needed some help with her furniture and nothing more.

But at the same time, he had to keep a lookout for any opportunity that may arise where he could be having sex with Amber before the evening was over. If that was the case, then he could finally be losing his virginity to the first woman he ever had a crush on. He also enjoyed the idea of texting his friends about not being able to make it to the club because, unlike them, he was getting laid without having to pay for it. But again, that's only assuming this whole situation was going to end up with him in bed with Amber. If it didn't, then he'd be at the club pretty soon, handing money to a stripper for sex.

Amber was very excited when the last piece of the bedframe was put together. They got the mattress on the frame, and she then put the bedsheets on, followed by the pillows, but no blanket. She then excitedly jumped on the bed and lied down, spreading out her arms and legs.

"This feels so much better than being on the floor," she said. "Come join me and test it out."

"Um, sure," said Peter, suddenly feeling a little uneasy and having to hide it.

He got on the bed and lied down next to her. The bed did feel good, but not as good as lying next to Amber like this. She then started using her body to shake the bed around, surprising Peter.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I need to see how sturdy it feels. Help me out."

He didn't know what else to do at the moment other than do what she wanted. He began shaking the bed around with her as best he could. The mattress was barely moving, and there was very little noise coming from the bedframe.

"Oh, good," she said as she stopped shaking the bed around. "It can hold two people and support any big movements."

"Is that important?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, it's very important," she said to him, smiling.

Peter had to think about it and realize why that was important to her. She wanted the bed ready for when she started bringing guys over to stay the night. This wasn't the first time she said or did something that got the idea in his head about her having sex.

She turned over on her side and looked at Peter. "Thank you for your help today; I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem," he replied. "I had some time today, and I was glad to help."

"Yeah, but I wish there was a way I could repay you," she said as she gently put her hand on his chest.

"Oh, no payment is necessary," he said, hiding the awkward tone in his voice. "As I said, I was just glad to help."

"But I really want to repay you for all the hard work you did for me today," she said as she moved closer.

"What are you doing?

Amber got right on top of Peter, with her body pressed hard against him and her face really close to his.

"What are you doing?" he asked again, this time unable to hide the nervous tone of his voice.

"I think you know what I'm doing," she said in a very seductive voice.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"You may say no, but there's another part of you very much saying yes to this," she said as she moved her crotch around his groin, where his dick was fully erect and the hardest it had ever felt.

"Um, Amber--"

She stopped him from saying anything else by kissing him hard on the lips. They held each other close as they began rolling around the bed and making out. Peter had made out with plenty of women, but it never felt as good as this before. This time, it felt more special because it was with a woman that he had long fantasized being with, and he was finally getting his chance to be with her.

She got him on his back and straddled him as he looked up at this beautiful woman taking her shirt off. She wore a sexy, low-cut black bra that showed off plenty of her amazing breasts.

"Whoa!" was all that he could force himself to say.

Amber giggled at seeing the expression on his face after seeing her bra. "You are adorable."

From her position, she pulled off his shirt and began rubbing her hands across his chest and abs. She commented on how well fit and sexy he looked; he was never so glad that he got into fitness as he was now. She began kissing him again and then began moving down his body, kissing his chest, then his abs, all the way down to his pants. She planted a few kisses on his large bulge. She looked up at him and gave him a sexy wink as she began unbuckling his pants.

"Oh God, this is really happening," he thought.

It was at that moment that Peter began to panic. He didn't know why he was feeling this way; he had been dreaming about this moment with Amber since he hit puberty, and now he was getting scared. He felt like an idiot for feeling this way, but he just couldn't help feeling scared of getting intimate with her.

"Damn, this is happening too fast. What if I screw this up? What if I finish too fast or don't make her cum?"

A hundred different thoughts like these ran through his mind. He tried not to think about them but couldn't stop thinking about how badly he might perform for Amber. He didn't care if he didn't do so well with a prostitute, but Amber was the girl of his dreams. If he doesn't do well for her, he'll never forgive himself.

As soon as she pulled down his zipper, Peter sat up on the bed and pulled the zipper back up.

"Is something wrong?" she asked as she sat up from her position.

"I just thought maybe we should take it a little slower," he said.

"Slower?" she asked with a confused look. "Ok, I guess I'm going a little fast. How fast do you want to go?"

"I don't know; I just thought we should talk a little first."

"Talk? Seriously?" she asked with a scoff. "Talk about what?"

"Well, let's see--" he didn't know what to say or why he was delaying any of this. "What about Kerry?"

"What about her?"

"She's your best friend and my sister. How would she feel about this?"

Amber laughed. "Is that what you're worried about? How would your sister feel if she found out we hooked up?"

"Um, yes. She may not be happy about it."

"Trust me, she would be just fine about it," she said as she crawled back onto his body. "You have nothing to worry about. It's just you and me right now."

She got close enough to kiss him again, and as much as he wanted to, he found himself jumping out of bed and grabbing his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," he said as he put his shirt back on.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked very angrily.

"I promised to meet my friends soon."

"I thought you didn't have to meet them until 7:30."

"I want to get there early."

Amber looked at her watch. "90 minutes early?"

"I'm very punctual."

"Peter, I'm offering myself to you right now, and you want to go out with your friends."

"I'm sorry, it's important."

He began walking out of her bedroom, and Amber jumped out of bed to follow him.

"So, you would rather pay some dirty stripper for sex than be here with me; is that what you're saying?"

Peter stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around to face Amber. She was standing there, still in her bra and jeans, with her hands on her hips. Despite the angry look she was giving him, Peter couldn't help thinking she looked kind of sexy like this. But his main concern was with what she had just said to him.

"How did you know about that?"

"Because I overheard you and your idiot friends talking about it."

She explained how she went upstairs to use the bathroom, which was very close to Peter's bedroom. There, she overheard his conversation with Greg and Charlie. She heard everything about him still being a virgin and how his friends convinced him to pay a stripper to have sex for the first time. She heard them talking about how it would all happen tonight, so she decided to intervene before he made a big mistake.

"So, you know I'm a virgin?" he asked.

"The main issue should be that you were going to pay for a hooker. But if that's what you're concerned about, then yes, I know you're a virgin."

"Is that why you wanted to have sex with me just now?"

"Yes."

"So, you bought all of this furniture as a set-up?"

Amber explained that she actually got the furniture two weeks ago but was too lazy to assemble it. She thought it would be a good way to get Peter to her apartment without being too obvious about it and also to get him to help her assemble the furniture, killing two birds with one stone. She also admitted to dressing sexy for him, making comments about his body, and letting him see her sex toys as a way to get him more aroused when she made her move.

"Wow," said Peter. He thought it was all too much of a coincidence, but he didn't think it was all a set-up. "But why did you go through all of this? Why is it a concern to you how I lose my virginity?"

"Because nobody should have to pay for their first time," she said. "I guess I can understand why some guys do it, but it shouldn't have to be you."

"But why do you want to do it for me? Do you like me?" he asked. "I mean, more than just a friend?"

"No, not more than just a friend," she said, feeling bad about the disappointed look in Peter's face. "But I do like you enough to do this, and your first time should be with someone who actually likes you, not someone who is paid to pretend to like you."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"Not only that, I heard how upset you sounded when you found out you couldn't kiss those women. You should be able to kiss the girl for your first time. It's not the biggest part of sex, but it does help make it a little more special."

Peter thought she made a good point. He didn't really like the idea of fucking a hooker for his first time with a woman, but he felt he had no choice with the way his luck with women was going.

"Ok, you're right about everything, and I understand why you're doing this," he said. "I love the idea that my first time is with you and that I get to kiss you. But I just don't think I can be with you."

"Why not?" she asked. "I know you always had a thing for me, so this shouldn't be a problem for you."

"It shouldn't be, but..." he trailed off.

"What is it? I can handle any answer you give me."

He really didn't want to admit this to her, but he felt she deserved an answer.

"I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to satisfy you."

"Seriously?" she asked, astonished by his answer.

"I don't know how many men you've been with, but I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to satisfy you as well as they did. With those hookers, it probably doesn't matter if they get satisfied or not; they are paid either way. But with you, I didn't want to make you disappointed with me."

Amber paused for a moment and then just laughed hysterically, making Peter feel worse about the situation.

"Peter, you don't have to worry about that; I didn't expect you to satisfy me," she revealed.

"Seriously?" He thought it was a little surprising because he assumed all women wanted to be sexually satisfied whenever they were in bed with a man.

"You're a virgin; you don't have enough experience to give me a world-shattering event in the bedroom," she said. "I was going into this knowing I may not be completely satisfied. I just wanted to help out a friend."

Peter was both astonished and relieved by this revelation at the same time.

"So, you really would not have cared if I only lasted a couple of minutes and you got nothing out of it?" he asked.

"Don't get me wrong; I hope it does go well, but even if it didn't, I would be fine with it," she assured him. "I just want to give you a good experience for your first time and not have you pay for it."

"Wow, thank you," he said.

"So, you want to give this another chance?" She asked with a sexy smile and a seductive voice.

"Yes, I do," he said very happily.

They both walked back into her bedroom, where Amber took off her jeans and got back on the bed. Peter took off his shirt and pants and then got on the bed with her.

"Ok, let's try this again now that we've got all that out in the open," she said as she put her arms around him. "I am on the pill, so you don't have to worry about condoms."

"Thank you," he said. He had always hoped his first time would be without a condom.

"All I ask is that you don't call me a slut or any bad names while we're fucking."

"Do guys really do that outside of porn?" he asked.

"Yeah, and some women get off on it, but I never liked it."

They began kissing again, but Peter couldn't help thinking about what she just said and stopped.

"How many men have you been with?" he asked.

"Peter, don't ever ask a woman about how many men she has slept with, especially right before sex," she said very sternly. "Just be glad you have the opportunity to be with her and think nothing more of it."

"I'm sorry, you're right."

They began kissing again. Any hesitation that Peter had about the situation was gone; all he cared about was being with this beautiful woman.

They rolled around the bed until Peter got on top of her. He took off her bra and finally revealed the breasts he had long fantasized about seeing, and they were better than he ever thought they'd be. He began kissing her lips and down her neck until he got to those two mountains of flesh. He took his time feeling and squeezing them, and he was having a lot of fun sucking on her nipples. He had felt breasts before from previous girlfriends who let him put his hand up their shirts, but this was the first time he got to really spend some time playing them.

Amber liked the way Peter was playing with her tits and thought it was cute the way he was spending so much time on them. But eventually, he was taking too long playing them, and she kindly told him it was time to move on from her tits. Peter felt embarrassed that he spent too much time in that area but was glad that Amber said something about it. He made a mental note not to take too long playing with a woman's tits the next time he was about to have sex with her.

Peter took off his boxers, and Amber took off her off her panties. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and had a slight glisten on her pussy lips, suggesting to him that she was getting wet for him. Amber was impressed by the size of Peter's dick; it wasn't the biggest she had ever seen, but it was long enough and had a good girth to it. She was getting very excited about the idea of finally getting fucked by it.

Amber opened her legs wide for Peter, and he got himself positioned for entry. He was getting excited about finally having sex for the first time and silently praying in his mind that he wouldn't shoot his load the second he went inside of her.

He pushed himself into her pussy and they both let out a moan at the same time. He let his dick stay inside of her for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her hot, wet pussy around his dick. It was the greatest feeling he had ever had in his short life. He was also happy that he didn't cum as fast as he was worried was going to happen.

He started fucking her slowly. He wasn't sure at what pace he was supposed to go; he just instinctively went slow in the beginning, hoping he was correct. He didn't know it at the time, but Amber did like it when a guy took his time in the beginning before going any faster. As he fucked her, she moaned in his ear with each pump into her body. She was already getting some pleasure from being fucked by him, and he was happy to make her feel this way.

He instinctively began to go faster, ramming his dick into her with great passion. Amber held him tightly as he fucked her hard; her fingernails were slightly digging into his back, giving him small scratch marks. Amber's moans began to get louder; she didn't expect her first time with Peter to go so well. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm; it was there, but just out of reach.

Just when she was sure she was getting that orgasm, Peter thrust himself into her one last time, let out a loud groan, and shot his entire load into her pussy. Amber was a little disappointed that she didn't achieve the orgasm that she wanted, but she was impressed that, for a virgin, Peter almost got her there.

Peter pulled out of her and lied down next to her. His head was swarming with the intense emotions he was feeling. He finally lost his virginity, and it was to the one woman he always had feelings for.

"Wow, that was amazing," he said to her.

"You were wonderful."

Peter pulled her close and kissed her passionately. He loved kissing her lips as much as he loved making love to her.

"It's so much better kissing the girl you're sleeping with, isn't it?" she asked.

"Definitely, and I'm so glad it got to be you," he told her. "By the way, I'm sorry I couldn't last longer. I really tried but couldn't."

Amber giggled. "It's ok; I said I didn't expect you to be a pornstar for your first time. Besides, you lasted a good eight minutes, which isn't bad for a virgin."

"You were tracking the time?" he asked.

Amber nodded. "Yes, and you were very close to getting me off. So, this means you're already on track to be quite the stallion, especially when we do this again."

Peter got very excited when he heard her say that last part.

"We can do this again?" he asked very eagerly.

"Of course we can. Just let me know whenever you're ready."

Upon hearing the news that she was willing to go again, his dick sprang back up into action. Amber was very impressed that he was ready to go so soon and began kissing him while stroking his dick.

This time, she took charge as she moved down his body and took his dick into her mouth. Peter had also never had a blowjob before and couldn't believe he hadn't brought this up earlier with Amber. She had her lips perfectly sealed around the shaft and had a perfect rhythm to how her head bobbed up and down on his dick. She had plenty of experience doing this for men, and she wanted to show off all of her skills for him and give him as much satisfaction as she could.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,136 Followers