Someone Who Actually Likes You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,124 Followers

When she was done, she got on top of him. She grabbed his dick and held it in place as she lowered her pussy over it and let it slide back into her. She began to bounce around his dick; her hands were firmly placed on the headboard for balance. Peter was just lying there, looking up at her as her hair flew around and her big tits bounced with every movement of her body. He was getting great enjoyment from letting this beautiful woman have her way with him. He

She started going faster around his dick, screaming and enjoying every moment as much as Peter was. He held his hands firmly on her hips because, with the way she was going, he was afraid that she was going to fall off of him and hit the floor. She was going faster and faster, and her moans grew louder and louder. Finally, she stopped in her tracks and looked up at the ceiling as she let out an ear-piercing. Peter smiled, knowing that he had achieved another first, which was helping a woman achieve an orgasm.

When Amber began to relax a little, Peter took the opportunity to get her on her back again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her with more intensity than he had before. She was moaning loudly and began yelling obscenities--things that he had never heard her or any other woman say out loud. He was getting turned on by seeing her act like a slut and had to remember that she said that she didn't like to be called those names in bed, and he wouldn't say it out loud to her, but she was indeed behaving like a total slut, and he loved it.

It wasn't long before Amber experienced another orgasm. She screamed so loudly that Peter momentarily lost focus on what he was doing before getting right back to business. Amber was very impressed with the skills that Peter seemed to have for someone who had never done this before. She was glad she decided to do this for him, as she was having the best time of her life.

Eventually, Peter couldn't hold back much longer and felt it was going to be over soon. He did his best to get more time with Amber, but only managed to get a couple of extra minutes with her before finally releasing his cum into her again. When he was done, he got off of her and lied down next to her again.

"Fourteen minutes this time," she said. "At this rate, you'll be getting calls from porn agencies begging for your services."

They both laughed at that joke. Peter was happy with how well he had done and how he seemed to have impressed Amber. He cursed himself for being so stupid earlier when he almost turned down her advances. No matter how it turned out for him, this was way better than paying for it with a hooker.

"What do we do now?" He asked. "I don't really know the protocol for these things when it's all over."

"Well, it all depends on the woman you're with," she said. "Sometimes it's best to do what she wants to do afterwards."

"What do you want to do?"

"Well, I say we order in a pizza and make a night out of this."

Peter didn't know what to say. This was just getting better and better for him.

"I love you, Amber," he blurted out.

"Whoa! Hold it right there, mister," she said with a small laugh. "You don't know what you're saying."

"Yes, I do. I love you."

"No, you don't," she said. "I've seen this before. You just had amazing sex, and your emotions are running wild. You only think you're in love with me because of what you just experienced."

Peter thought about what she said and realized that it was true. As much as he crushed on her before today, he never felt like this until after they had sex.

"You're right; I'm sorry," he said, laughing at himself. "Now I know how Greg feels."

"What about him?"

Peter explained how Greg was starting to fall for the stripper he paid for sex with after just one time with her. He had been talking about her nonstop the night before, and he was concerned about it. Amber couldn't help laughing at the story.

"See what I mean? Sex can be very emotional for some people, especially for their first time," she said. "It can be more emotional for women, but even men can feel this way just as much as women, even when they don't want to admit it."

"Yeah, I see your point," said Peter.

"If it makes you feel better, I felt a big emotional connection with you also when we were having sex."

"You did?"

"Yes, but I just want to continue doing this just as friends, if that's ok with you."

"I'm fine with that."

They kissed each other one more time before they got out of bed and put their clothes back on. Amber ordered them a pizza, while Peter texted his friends to cancel their plans for tonight. They texted back, calling him a pussy for chickening out on their plans.

Peter told Amber about what they said, and she suggested he tell them he was getting laid without paying for it. But he told her it would be meaningless without proof, so Amber got the idea of sending them proof with a photo. They went back to the bedroom and took their shirts off again, and Amber took off her bra. She wasn't going to send a nude picture to them, obviously, but she did get behind Peter for a selfie in a position that didn't reveal too much of her body but enough to show that she was naked in bed with him.

Peter sent his friends the picture with a text saying how, unlike them, he never had to pay to get laid. They both texted back, calling him the man and making other fun responses to show how proud they were of him and how they were also a little jealous of him. They, of course, recognized Amber and said how lucky he was to get together with her.

Peter showed the texts to Amber, who was very happy with how the picture worked. Since they were both already half-naked in bed, they then decided to get fully naked and have sex a third time. Amber had been with plenty of men before Peter, but none of them seemed to have Peter's sex drive. This time, they finished in the doggy-style position, and she clocked his performance at 19 minutes.

After the pizza came and they ate half of it, Peter tried to have sex with Amber on the couch. This time, she insisted that they take a much longer break before going again. She cited that, as much as she enjoyed the sex, her body was getting tired after being fucked three times in a short amount of time and needed time to relax. So, they spent some time just chilling on the couch and watching TV.

A few hours later, they were at it again in the bedroom. This time it was Amber who was afraid she wouldn't be able to satisfy Peter. She saw how much better he was getting each time and was afraid that she wouldn't be able to keep up with him. This time, they finished in 23 minutes.

"Oh, my God," she said while panting. "That's it; I'm done; I can't go anymore. I've had intense two-hour workout sessions that don't take this much out of me."

"Yeah, me too," he replied. "My dick wants to go again, but the rest of my aching body is saying to just relax and go to sleep. By the way, can I stay the night?"

"Yes, of course you can."

She cuddled up next to him, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

TOMORROW

The next morning, they woke up almost at the same time. Peter was fully erect again and was now relaxed enough to go again, but Amber insisted they get breakfast first, and he agreed. They just had a bowl of cereal and some coffee before going back to the bedroom and fucking again. This time, Amber made him finish by ejaculating on her tits to show him how fun it was to do that, and she clocked his performance at 20 minutes. Peter was worried that going down a few minutes meant he was already losing his edge, but she assured him that timing often goes up and down like that and he had nothing to worry about.

After she cleaned the cum off her tits, they both got dressed, and Peter was ready to go home.

"That was amazing; thank you for everything," he said to her.

"It was my pleasure," she replied.

"I hope we can do this again."

"Oh, we're definitely doing this again," she said very proudly. "I'm not giving this up so easily."

"How about next time I take you out to dinner or maybe a movie?" he asked.

"No, that's not a good idea."

Peter was very surprised at her response. He was sure they had such a good time last night and this morning that she would be more than interested in pursuing a relationship with him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Listen, I enjoyed all the fun that we had, and I hope it continues for as long as we both want it. I'm not interested in this being anything more than a physical relationship."

"Oh, wow," he said. "So, you're saying you want to be friends with benefits?"

"Exactly," she answered. "Plus, it would give you a chance to be with more women when you start college."

Peter was happy that he would at least be able to continue sleeping with her, but he was really hoping for more after all that they had done.

"If that's what you want, I can go along with that," he said.

"I had a feeling you would," she said with a small laugh. "At least you don't have to spy on me in my bikini from your window anymore."

They both had a good laugh at that. Peter was a little surprised that she knew that, but he figured she must've figured it out over time. He could only spy on her for so long before he would be caught.

After they stopped laughing, Peter realized something about what she just said. The more he thought about it, the more he started to put things together.

"I just realized something," he said. "You said that yesterday you overheard me and my friends talking about going to a prostitute to have sex, which gave you the idea to do this."

"Yeah, that's right."

"But I remember you were floating around the pool in that inflatable recliner yesterday."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I saw you in the pool just before my friends came to my room, and I saw you there again after they left."

"Um, yeah," she said. "When you guys were done talking, I ran back out to the pool."

"But you said you needed to go to the bathroom, which was why you were upstairs when you heard us talking. And you wouldn't have had enough time to use the bathroom and go back out to the pool after you heard us talking. And now that I think about it, why didn't you use the downstairs bathroom, which would've been much easier for you to use, instead of the upstairs one?"

Amber had a scared look on her face. Peter could see she was trying to come up with an excuse, but he stopped her before she could say anything.

"You weren't the one who overheard us talking, were you?" he asked.

"No," she answered nervously.

The more he thought about it, the more answers came to light.

"I remember when I looked outside again after my friends left, I saw Kerry leaving the house, and she looked up at my window," he said, suddenly having an astonished look on his face when he finally came to that resolution. "Was it Kerry who overheard us talking and somehow convinced you to do this?"

Amber took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, it was all Kerry's idea."

Amber decided it was time to confess everything. Yesterday, she heard Greg and Charlie come into the house. She may have been outside, but they weren't too quiet about their entrance. She had a little thing for Charlie, who was, in her words, a big stud, and decided to come to Peter's bedroom, offering them lemonade while showing off her bikini to get Charlie's attention. Peter didn't like hearing that Kerry wanted to hook up with Charlie, but he was letting it slide so he could hear the rest of the story.

Just before Kerry reached Peter's bedroom with the lemonade, she overheard their conversation. She was shocked to learn that Peter was still a virgin, assuming he must've had sex with at least one woman, in particular the woman he dated in his senior year, even though she was cheating on him. Kerry hoped that Peter would say no when they suggested he go with them to get a prostitute at a strip club, and she was surprised at how easily he said yes to the proposal. Afterwards, she left the house and went back to her friends by the pool.

Kerry didn't like the idea of her younger brother having to go to a prostitute to lose his virginity. She understood why he thought it was a good idea, but she didn't think he had to pay for his first time. She always knew that he had a longtime crush on her best friend Amber, and she decided to convince her to be the one to take his virginity. Amber was hesitant about the idea at first, but then agreed with Kerry about how he shouldn't have to pay someone to lose his virginity and that it wasn't fair that he couldn't kiss the girl he first gets to have sex with. She felt it needed to be someone who liked Peter enough to do this for him, and it should be her. That's when she came up with the idea of how to get Peter to her apartment and seduce him.

"Wow," he said, astonished by the story he had just heard.

"I'm so sorry for lying to you," she said. "But we felt it was the right thing to do."

Peter started laughing, which confused Amber because she was sure he would be furious with her.

"I'm sorry for laughing, but his was just too funny," he said.

"So, you're not upset with me or Kerry?"

"Why would I? I had the best time of my life," he said. "I got to be with the woman I long crushed on and didn't have to pay for it, unlike Greg, who will probably get into debt paying for hookers."

Amber took a deep sigh of relief. "I'm so glad you're happy about this. I was so afraid you would hate me, especially Kerry."

"Oh no, I'm giving Kerry a big hug the next time I see her."

Afterwards, they had some coffee to discuss their new friends-with-benefits relationship and agreed to see each other tomorrow night since Amber already had plans tonight. They kissed each other goodbye, and Peter left her apartment.

EPILOGUE

Just as he said he would, Peter gave Kerry a big hug. As soon as he saw her in their kitchen, he surprised her by wrapping his arms around her, lifting her off the ground, and repeatedly saying thank you to her.

He revealed how he found out everything that she had done and was relieved that he wasn't upset with her about it. He thanked her for everything and said he owed her one. She said he could thank her by giving her Charlie's phone number. He really didn't like the idea of dating Charlie and begged her for a different way to pay her back. She said she would find another way for him to pay her back, but warned him that the Charlie thing was inevitable and he would just have to deal with it. He realized that he probably couldn't change her mind about it, but he asked her to be careful with him. She said he was the one who had to be careful with her and gave him a big wink, the meaning of which he did not want to think about. He ended up giving her his number and praying that nothing bad would come of it.

Peter spent the rest of the summer regularly visiting Amber at her apartment. Most of the time they stayed at her place; other times they mixed things up by going to his bedroom, a hotel room, the shower, or either one of their cars. A couple of times, they even had sex in his family's pool. She let him do whatever he wanted with her, and he fully took advantage of that. Sometimes they did just hang out with each other, but always in the friendly way that Amber insisted it to be.

When he finally went off to college, he started dating a girl he met on their first day, and he showed her everything that he had learned from Amber. They broke up by the end of the semester, and in the second semester, he slept with three more women. By the time he graduated college, he had slept with more women than any other guy in his fraternity.

Peter and Amber regularly hooked up over the years. Sometimes they took long breaks in between when they were either too busy or seeing other people, but then they would go right back into bed with each other.

When he was about 26, he finally got her to agree to go on a real date with him, and not just for hooking up. By then, Amber had just turned 30, and she felt like it was time to start settling down with somebody instead of just letting it be about sex. A couple of years later, they got married, and at the wedding, she was four months pregnant with twins.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,124 Followers