Somethin' for Nuthin', Sweetie

Story Info
Older woman tutors “bum lay” Jonathan to greater heights.
12.7k words
4.79
22.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan was the whole package. He was young, athletic, muscular, good looking, well hung and intelligent.

He was growing increasingly frustrated, however. Getting dates was no problem; he had his pick of nubile young women who were enraptured by his charm.

The difficulty came in getting third or fourth dates. After the second or third date, when he had bedded a woman, they suddenly began ghosting him. They had to wash their hair, their mom was sick, or they just did not respond to his texts at all.

He was, of course putting two and two together about the reasons. It was confirmed for him one afternoon when he was sitting in his favorite coffee shop. A group of women were sitting on the other side of a partition. He was not trying to eaves drop, but he could not miss their conversation, especially when his name came up.

"Jonathan Richards texted me yesterday and asked me out. He is so fucking hot, and funny!"

One of the other girls laughed, "Oh, girl, don't bother."

"Really? Why?"

"Megan, and Tiffany, and Bea all went out with him. Let's just say it does no good to have a Ferrari or a Beamer if it can't start your motor."

"Really?? You mean..."

"Doesn't know what he's doing and a two-pump chump. Save yourself, sweetie."

Jon nearly choked on his coffee. He was trying to cope with the reputation he had apparently earned when the girls got up to leave, walking by his table.

Becky, the one who had shot an arrow through his balloon, noticed him, and realized he had to have heard her comments. She blushed furiously and began apologizing profusely.

He had tears in his eyes, but he responded kindly. "It's okay, Rebecca. At least now I know. I'm glad I heard you."

It had been three months since the coffee shop incident. Jon had been celibate since that day, by his own choice. He was hypersensitive about his performance now and had avoided asking anyone out. A couple of girls had asked him out, but he made the same excuses he had been getting from others.

He was not even certain what he was doing wrong, so how could he risk embarrassing himself?

His Aunt Marcie had always been a go to person when he was having troubles. But this was a pretty personal topic. His libido finally won out, though. He asked her out to dinner, and ensured the server gave them a remote table so they could talk.

After he had explained what he had heard, and that apparently the problem had been with EVERY woman he had ever been with, Marcie paused and thought as she ate.

"Are you having a problem with premature ejaculation? Do you last very long?"

He spoke softly, "I thought I did okay. But apparently not."

"Do you spend any time on foreplay?"

"What is that?"

Well, that explained part of it. "Kissing, caressing, cunnilingus..."

He smiled, "We usually make out for a minute or two before we do it. What is cunny...ingus?"

Oh, boy. This boy needed help. "Do you... lick their pussy?"

"Eww."

They ate their dinner while she contemplated. As they waited for their dessert, she spoke again.

"I have an idea, if you are willing."

"I think at this point I... beggars can't be choosers..."

She chuckled. At least he had the right attitude.

"I have a friend, Katrina. She is my age, I think she is forty-four. So she is experienced, and she used to be... a teacher of sorts. If she is willing to tutor you, would be open to being taught?"

"How do you teach something like that?"

"Well, we would have to ask her. But I would imagine like anything, practice makes perfect."

"So we would have to actually do it? Is she...she's older, so is she..."

Marcie grinned, "Attractive?"

"Well, yeah. I mean it won't do much good if I can't get it up, right?"

She was being patient. "Honey, she is hotter than a two dollar pistol."

"Umm...what does that mean?"

"It means it will definitely not be a problem. She is very sexy, very smart, and very... horny."

"Oh. Well, sure. You don't think she will laugh at me do you?"

She placed her hand on his. "I cannot promise what techniques she might use to encourage you. I can tell you she is a very caring person."

A few days later, Marcie sent a text to her nephew.

*Are you free this weekend?*

Oh, wow. *Yes. No plans. *

*Good. You have a date Friday night @ 6. Don't make any plans for the weekend.*

He thought for a minute. *How much will it cost?* He was not a rich guy.

There was a delay in her response. He felt bad when he got it.

*She is not a prostitute, dumbass. She is doing this as a favor to me. Expect to pay for dinner like you would any other date. And you better treat her right. We go way back. I'll send you her address.*

*THANK YOU!*

He arrived at the address ten minutes early, holding a bouquet of flowers. It was a nice, modest house in a nice neighborhood.

He rang the doorbell and was kept waiting for about two minutes. When it finally opened the woman who greeted him was not what he expected. His manhood, already self-denied for weeks, quickly grew erect in his blue jeans. He was not poorly endowed, so the erection was very apparent.

So the first words he heard in her sultry voice were, "Well, hello to you too, little Jonny."

He was terrified. Aunt Marcie had kept a lot of information from him. He hem and hawed, unable to speak, and thrust the flowers at her.

She took them, telling him to step inside while she put them in water. When she returned to the foyer, she regarded his nervous nature.

"Whatsa matter, Jonathan? Do you not like chocolate?"

He stammered, "I-I like chocolate fine, ma'am. Aunt Marcie just didn't tell me you were...uh...chocolate... or that you were so amazingly beautiful."

Katrina worked out daily... she was thick, but very fit. Large breasts, thick hips, flat tummy, bright white smile, big beautiful eyes. She was wearing a low-cut white sundress which accentuated everything she had. He was lucky he didn't cum in his pants.

"Awww... you're sweet."

He took her to dinner, seafood. They chatted, becoming much more relaxed with each other.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me, Katrina..."

"Miss Katrina."

"Oh. Are we doing a femdom thing?"

"No, sweetie. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. We are not falling in love... so you will address me as Miss."

"Yes, Miss Katrina."

When they arrived back at her place, she told him he had done very well at dinner, holding doors, pulling out her chair, talking to her and being honest about his issues. "You begin making love to a woman at the beginning of your time together by treating her well and valuing her. You are off to a good start, honey. Now your first love making lesson begins."

They moved to her bedroom where she slowly disrobed. She let him admire her full breasts, with the silver dollar sized areola and the eraser-like nipples. She let him gaze upon her full hips.

"I would like a back rub, sweetie."

He watched as she lay face down in the middle of her King size four-poster bed. His erection led the way as he climbed up beside her and began massaging her back forcefully.

She rolled onto her side to stop him, facing him. "You have big, strong hands Jonny. Once you learn how to use them, women will be putty in your hands."

She reached out and traced her fingers lightly across his chest and down one arm. "Doesn't that feel nice?"

"Yes, ma'am. It gave me goose bumps."

She used the same hand to firmly, yet tenderly massage his pecs and his shoulder. "Can you see the difference between the rough massage you were giving and what I just did?"

"Wow. Yes, ma'am. That's crazy."

"I'll let you in on a little secret, sweetie. I am getting moist just thinking about your big, strong hands doing that to me. And all the girls will be the same once they experience it."

She rolled back over, lying flat again. "Now. I want... I need, you to caress me from the tips of my fingers to my toes, not missing anything in between. Take your time. Patience is sexy. Then I want you to massage every inch of my body the way I showed you. This should take at least an hour, so don't get in a hurry."

"Oh, okay. I thought you said a back rub."

She wriggled her prodigious butt at him. "Another way I am going to make you irresistible, honey. If every-time a girl asks for a back rub, you give her a full body massage like this, you will have her eating out of your hand."

He tried to take his time. She reminded him to focus. They both knew he and little Jonny were thinking about what happens after the massage. His erection never flagged.

She coached him on his caresses and his massages until he had the perfect magic touch. "There honey, just like that. Its magic."

A couple of times when he thought he was done, she gently informed him he was not. Then she rolled over, exposing her full, magnificent breasts, her flat tummy and the thick down of pubic hair barely covering her puffy nether lips.

He throbbed with need. It was time!

"Now do for the front what you did for the back. Nice and slow."

When he got to her breasts, she tenderly instructed him in just the right touches...caressing the outer portions, lightly tweaking her nipples and flicking them gently, massaging them with his fingertips.

He was surprised when her body tensed up and she shuddered through a decent orgasm. Seeing his shocked expression, "Mmmm... very good, Jonny. The nipples seem to have a direct connection to the clit... remember that. Continue."

When he reached it, he started to finger her sopping wet sex. But she slapped his hand away. "Gently caress the outside of the labia, then move on, sweetie. She is always the last one you give attention to...otherwise you might not get to complete the massage."

She taught him how to lovingly caress her feet, as if it were a task unto itself. She taught him how to take his thumb and press firmly from heel to toes on the bottoms of her feet. He was amazed once again as she experienced yet another orgasm.

"A woman's body is an incredible thing, Jonny. Erogenous zones everywhere. The good thing for you is that most women do not know about them. When you teach them, watch out."

Finished with the massage, Jonathan moved up between her thighs and lined his throbbing, pre-cum seeping manhood up with her womanhood.

The broad, bulbous head of his cock had just begun to part her tender lips when she placed a hand flat against his chest, stopping him.

He was perplexed. And desperate with need. "Do you want me to get a condom?"

To accentuate the torment, she swiveled her hips slightly, popping little Jonny's head inside of her, but nothing more. Besides, it felt good.

"No, sweetie. You and I are both clean, and I am on birth control, so I will not want to use rubbers. I will want to feel YOU. When the time comes."

"When the time comes?"

"Yes. What I would like for you to do now, sweetie, is to kiss me. Kiss me like you mean it. Then I would like you to lay beside me, and cuddle me while we talk and drift off to sleep together."

It took everything he had not to finish sinking himself fully into the welcoming warmth of her body. He trembled with need. She arched an eyebrow as she looked at him dispassionately.

He was not a rapist. And he did want to learn. Maintaining his position within her, he leaned down and kissed her. And she kissed him back in a way that made him remove his shaft from her for fear that he might lose it and fill her with cum. He kissed her again... and he did mean it, with all his heart. After several minutes, she guided him to lay next to her.

Laying on her side, she traced her fingertips along his musculature lightly.

His shaft pulsed. "May I ask... what the lesson is here?"

"Of course, baby. That's what we're going to talk about."

She traced a single finger lightly on his erection, bottom to top. "Tonight's lesson is called somethin' for nuthin'. It is a very important lesson. Learn it, apply it, and the girls are going to be fighting over you."

"Somethin' for nuthin'? Like I gave you the massage... you came a couple times, that's the somethin', right?"

She hefted his heavy, needy meat. "Exactly. And the nuthin' is that you are NOT going to nut tonight."

He trembled at her touch, "Okay. I won't lie and say I'm happy about it, but I'm game. What is the purpose?"

She smiled. "You are such a bright boy. A good student, asking the right questions. I will tell you."

She traced his muscles again. She liked them.

"Do you ever wonder whether we females are faking orgasms? Whether we are just pretending to stroke your ego?"

He did not see how this connected to his question. "Well, yeah. I always have, but especially since I found out I am apparently a bum lay. Why?"

"Most all guys wonder that. Because our bodies are not like yours... everybody knows when YOU cum, huh?"

"Exactly."

"Well, just like almost all guys wonder if they are really pleasing a woman, almost every woman wonders whether a guy really cares about her... likes her, loves her, respects her, or is she just a support system for a pussy so you can get off. And for my part, you can drop the almost. I think every woman has that insecurity."

"Well, that's crass. I would never think of a girl like that."

"That is good. But many men do. And we girls know it. So, back to somethin' for nuthin'. If you do something like that massage, or even orgasms for her, then do not expect anything in return. Nothing for you, even though you are hard as a rock like now, obviously wanting her, it goes a long way towards making her believe she is more important than her pussy."

"I see."

"It demonstrates a great deal of emotional intelligence, and that is very sexy, baby."

He looked in her eyes, "Kind of like I find you extremely hot because you are very intelligent, not just because of your smoking hot body?"

She swooned a little bit. "Just like that. You have got it. Now this somethin' for nuthin' thing; it does not have to be every time. But it should be something you do without being asked. Or don't get mad about if you are asked. In fact it should not be every time. You wouldn't want her getting the idea she is easy to resist."

He looked down at the pre-cum which had pooled on his belly, "I bet it is nice to know you can just relax and not have to run to the bathroom and clean up sometimes too."

"You really do learn quickly. That is a huge deal. I will teach you another trick about that which will make you good as gold. But that is another lesson for another day."

She leaned down and softly sucked up the semen from his abdomen and off of the head of his cock. "Yum."

That should have been a clue about the advanced lesson she spoke about. But it went right over his head.

She guided him to spoon her, placing a cupped hand on one of her breasts, then drifted off to sleep with his erection pressing into the cleft of her buttocks. He found himself strangely at peace despite his need, and soon followed her into dreamland.

He awoke the next morning in heaven. He must have died and ascended.

She had awakened him by fully engulfing his flaccid member, taking it into the warmth of her mouth. Little Jonny rapidly grew to his full, significant proportions. Jon was surprised. Rather than back up to give the tumescence room, she steadfastly remained where she was, so that it pushed its way down her throat. He had never been deep throated before.

"Ohhmyfuckinggawwwd..."

Only after he was fully erect did she slowly pull away from him. But not entirely. Only enough so she could use her tongue and her plump lips to manipulate him. At the same time, she tickled his testicles with her fingers.

For the next hour he grew to appreciate something she had said. "Kiss me like you mean it." She had explained it meant to put your heart into whatever you did. Your lover needed to KNOW you ENJOYED doing what you were doing to them, for them. That one thing multiplied their pleasure exponentially.

He was getting that now. He'd had blowjobs before. Some from girls who sucked him a little bit to say they did so, before moving quickly to intercourse. Some from girls who really tried, but obviously had no clue what they were doing, hurting him as often as pleasing him.

But Katrina. She was playing him like a musical instrument, and there could be absolutely no doubt she was enjoying herself immensely.

She would suckle him almost lackadaisically, like she was savoring a popsicle, and then begin pistoning on him enthusiastically.

She would bring him to the very edge, where he was bucking his hips and groaning...he knew he was about to cum. And then she would take him back down. And up again. He thought he was going to lose it at least a dozen times, but she just was not going to allow it.

"Oh, please... mercy... please don't stop..."

But she was merciless. She kept him on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like forever.

But finally, when he least expected it, she did not stop.

Jonathan had only experienced one lover who had actually fellated him to completion. It had not taken anywhere near this long. And the young woman had pulled away as soon as she tasted his cum, resulting in what amounted to a ruined orgasm... a few jets of semen pumping out onto his stomach with no contact. She had been proud of herself, not realizing she had only done half the job.

Katrina knew what she was doing. When she let him orgasm, she gently took him back down her throat and swallowed repeatedly. The undulating sensation of her throat muscles on his pulsing shaft made him cry out in ecstasy as she milked every last bit of cum from him and swallowed it all.

When he was done gasping and had regained his composure, he looked over to see her laying on her side, watching him with a satisfied expression on her beautiful face.

"Wow. Just wow. Thank you, ma'am. That was incredible."

"You are very much welcome. What lessons did you learn?"

He smiled, "It was definitely a lesson about doing it like you mean it. Showing that you want to do what you're doing."

"Exactly. What else?"

"Umm, I'm not sure?"

"It is another lesson about somethin' for nuthin."

He looked puzzled. "How so?"

She winked at him. "Somethin' for nuthin' does not only apply to what you do for your lover. She should do things for you, too. Now, as a guy, the words 'how about a BJ' should never come out of your mouth. It would once again make her feel like she is only there for sex. But if she never volunteers to do something like that for you, then you should reevaluate your relationship."

He contemplated that for a moment.

She continued, "What else? Two more things I wanted you to get out of this."

"I'm sorry. I'm at a loss."

"First and foremost. You told me you had been called a two-pump chump. Well, you just kept it up for over an hour of sustained stimulation."

He grinned, "Yeah, but that was because you were in control."

She hefted his now flaccid cock, "Yes. We will just teach you that same control. Before you know it they will be calling you marathon man and complaining that they cannot make you cum. A much better problem to have."

He was skeptical. But if she said it, he believed it. This was exciting. "What other lesson?"

"Did you enjoy my oral attentions?"

"Are you kidding? That was so incredible! I've never cum so hard in my life!"

She became more serious. "Well, Marcie said when she asked you about going down on a woman, your response was, and I quote, 'eww.'"

She propped one leg up into an arch, drawing attention to her hairy muff. "Well, a well trained man who does it like he means it, can do much, much more for a woman with his mouth than I just did for you."

"No way!"

She laughed, "Yes way. You came once. You can make a woman cum repeatedly, multiple orgasms, over and over. So... part of your lessons are going to be licking my pussy until you are a master. I guarantee you will love it once you see the results, just like I do. Okay?"