Somethin' for Nuthin', Sweetie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't even hesitant. If he could do for her what she just did for him, he was excited about it. "You bet. Should we start now?"

She was very aroused, and it was tempting. "That would kind of negate the somethin' for nuthin' lesson, so I will just have to wait. I am really happy you are willing, though. Gaining some stamina will be great for your love life. But I promise you, once it gets around how talented you are at cunnilingus, you are going to be very popular."

"Really? Why?"

"Has anyone ever blown you the way I just did?"

He shook his head, "Oh, hell no. Not even close."

"Let me guess... they licked it a couple times and spread their legs so you could do the work, right?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

She pointed at her sex, "Well, guys who go down on us usually do that too. A couple licks to say they did, then fuck her and cum. So when you play them like a fiddle, making them cum over and over for much longer than they ever knew was possible... you will be their hero."

She stood. "Now, let's get some breakfast."

As they shared cooking tasks, both still nude, she chatted with him. What would he normally do on a Saturday? Sometimes nothing, but he liked to play a round of golf when he could.

When they were finishing off their eggs, bacon and hash browns, she spoke, "Let's get dressed and go play a round. My clubs are in the garage, and we can stop by and pick yours up."

When she was dressed, he was again amazed. White short-shorts which accentuated her big, perfectly shaped ass, and a low rise top which made her full breasts cry out for attention.

Since he played regularly, Jonathan had many friends at the club, both male and female. Many of them witnessed the super hot, vivacious mature woman who seemed to easily drive the ball anywhere she wanted, and seemed to be well-versed regardless of what topic was being discussed.

But what really struck them all was how this incredible woman looked admiringly at Jonathan all day long. How she seemed unable to keep her hands off of him; whether a light touch of his arm, hanging on his shoulder, touching his butt, or... seemingly when she thought nobody was watching, quickly fondling his manhood. As if she NEEDED it and could not wait to have it.

As with everything else, Katrina knew what she was doing, and had a purpose. As they drove away from the club in her convertible, the stories about what a ladies' man Jonathan had become were already circulating. She thought she had better teach him quickly before the girls began trying to steal him away from that older black woman.

She had also driven Jonny to distraction with her flirtatious behavior. Despite his relief that morning, he was tenting his shorts all the way back to her place.

Which made her very horny. A quick shower and some dinner, and his next lesson would have to begin. She needed to cum.

They showered together, and Katrina made a decision. She wanted to make sure he had every advantage in his training. She lathered herself up, and had him watch as she shaved off all of her beautiful pubic hair, leaving her smooth and bare. Finding and affecting the right spots would now be easier for him. She then knelt before him, and shaved his pubic area bare also. "I would suggest you keep it that way. Not only does it make your cock look even bigger, but girls will love it."

While they ate, she slid a computer tablet across to him. She had brought up an article about vaginal anatomy and erogenous zones. "Study. After dinner you will begin practicing. I expect you to be an enthusiastic student. I need to cum, and you are going to make me."

Wow, he thought. No pressure. He was excited. Between what she had done for him that morning, her comments about cunnilingus, seeing her sex, her constant teasing during the day, and now what he was reading, he WAS enthusiastic about his next lesson. His manhood was hard and ready.

When they finished eating; when he had finished reading the article, he was surprised when she led him not to the bedroom, but into the living room.

She directed him to strip and did so herself. She sat in the middle of her couch, scooting her butt forward til her sex was right at the edge of the cushion. She placed her feet on a coffee table so she would be comfortable with her legs spread and up.

There was room between the couch and the coffee table for him to sit, or kneel. She directed him to sit facing her womanhood.

"There is a reason to begin here, sweetie. First, practice makes perfect. You are going to be here for a VERY long time. So we should both be comfy. Second, this way I can watch TV while you learn your way around my twat. Third, you are going to be amazed how erotic licking a pussy can be. I don't want you laying on my bed and jizzing all over my sheets. This way nothing is touching your dick, and you'll be able to focus better on your job. Speaking of that... you are going to want to, but you are not allowed to touch yourself. This is all about me. Tell me why."

He smiled, "Somethin' for nuthin'"

She caressed his hair. "Good boy."

She pulled his face to where it was very close to her nether lips, but not yet touching them. "Inhale."

He did as he was told and was surprised that his cock pulsed. Oh my god, she smelled good.

"I want you to stay right there for five minutes. So you will gain an appreciation for the scent of a woman's arousal."

She picked up the remote and began searching channels for something interesting and noticed an amused expression on his face. "What is funny, sweetie?"

"It's amazing. You're right. Just your scent makes me really, really want to taste you."

Now that all that hair was gone, he was enthralled looking at the smooth, soft texture of her nether regions. The lines and curvature was as exotic to him as was the remainder of the female form. He could see the moisture at her entrance from her arousal.

He had seen all of this before on other women, of course. But he had not really been up close and personal, had not contemplated placing his mouth there, only his hard-on.

She found a new romantic comedy to watch, which she did for a few moments before she spoke. "We will start with a bit of an anatomy quiz. I want you to use your outstretched tongue and softly... remember my girl is very sensitive, and I just shaved for you so it is magnified... softly trace my labia majora."

This was weird. He found that he was nearly shaking with anticipation. Why? He extended his tongue as far as he could and just lightly touched the outer lips of her sex on both sides, then withdrew.

"Well, that let me know you found them; but I said trace them. I want you to trace them from bottom to top, then bathe them so they are good and wet."

He nervously put out his tongue and ran it from the very bottom of her left... OMG it is so soft... and he could just barely taste her, to the top. Then he repeated the same on the right side and back until she was covered with a sheen of saliva.

She waited for a scene to finish on her show, then continued, "Very good, honey. Now do the same with my labia minora."

He could really taste her now. He sighed.

"Good. Do I taste as eww as you thought?"

His voice quavered a bit, "I'm sorry I ever thought that, ma'am. You taste incredible... I could just drink you in."

"Hmmm. You may get that chance, IF you work hard and get good enough. Now I want your tongue in my vulva."

He inserted his pointed tongue inside of her. Again he was amazed. His cock throbbed. The instinct to rush and force his manhood inside of her was strong and he had to fight it and just enjoy her warmth with his tongue.

"Now, can you find my clitoris?"

He knew where to go. He fumbled around with his tongue, feeling the soft hooded until he felt a certain spot at the same time she called out "There! Remember that spot. You will get to know it well, and I will teach you how to treat her. She is where you will make me cum."

She let him play and explore here for awhile. She wanted him very familiar with her clitty.

"Now. You probably won't be able to reach it with your tongue. But I want you to really get in there and try to show me you know where my G-spot is."

He thought for a moment. Inside, at the top. Little bumps. He pressed his face to her and pushed his tongue inside, licking upwards.

She placed both hands on the back of his head and pressed him firmly into her crotch. His nose was smashed against her clit, his face smothered by her lips. He pressed his tongue as far into her as he could. He thought just maybe he felt some bumps... maybe.

She released him so he could breathe. Oddly, he was a little disappointed she had let him up. She felt like home.

"That was good. You were on the right track. It felt good with your tongue, but remember that spot. Your fingers and your dick can do amazing things there, baby."

She relaxed, ready to get into her movie. "Now. I want you to take your time and show me how much you love me with kisses and suckling my thighs until I tell you to stop. Believe it or not, this is very important. It sets the tone, showing your lover it is all about them, and you are in no hurry."

He found it was easy to get lost in her. He alternated between kissing, licking and sucking her flesh into his mouth. She would occasionally offer suggestions or praise, so he knew what was working or not working.

"Oh, right there...do that some more..."

"Don't forget to move out towards my knees...behind a woman's knees, in that soft flesh? That's erogenous.

zone. With enough practice, you can cause an orgasm there."

"Okay...I am getting pretty worked up, so I can handle more. I want you to give me some really good hickies inside of both thighs. Oh, fuck, yeah. Just like that."

Wow. There is so much to learn, he thought. I haven't even gotten to her snatch yet!

When her movie was over, she looked for another one and began to watch.

"Okay, it is time to apply what you have learned to my girl, sweetie. Nice, tender kisses and suckling of her outer lips. That's it, take your time and show her how much you love her. Draw a labia into your nice, warm mouth and lick her with your tongue. Now the other one. Do this for a while, and then you can move to something else. Remember, not being in a hurry makes your lover realize you are enjoying her, you're not just using your mouth to get your dick into her."

He felt like he was about to blow. Before he began again, he felt compelled to tell her so. "I am not complaining, I just want to share how right you are. This is so fucking hot... the way your body responds to me. I feel like I am gonna lose my load, without even being touched! How do I not do that?"

She ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh, baby, I am so happy you told me that. The fact it is turning you on so much means you are going to be one hell of a cunnilinguist once you master it. It is going to take you some time to control yourself, but what you have to do is train yourself to focus ONLY on me... on your lover... and forget about yourself entirely."

She decided to let him move on. "Now focus on my entrance and vulva...it is not a matter of going deep, though you can occasionally. Just gentle and loving."

Oh hell she tasted good. And she was so wet it was like getting a refreshing drink too. He was really loving this.

"Now while you're doing that, use your fingertips to caress my hips, the outside of my legs, even my abdomen. Use your arms to wrap me up, it makes a girl feel secure and wanted..."

As he did these things, she could not resist pushing upwards, into his face, "You are doing well, baby. Move up to my clitty now."

He moved up and began licking her bud.

"You are gonna have to experiment, sweetie. You can't just lick it like an ice cream cone... although that is one move. Practice making your tongue into a point and lashing it tenderly from all directions, even writing the alphabet with it. Flatten your tongue and make it really soft, then just bathe your girl. Suck the whole thing into your hot mouth and dance your tongue around her. Alternate all of these moves."

Before he began, he asked, "How do I know when to do what?"

"There is no map. You just have to read the way my body responds. You will know."

He alternated between all of the moves she had described. He was trying, but he was not very good at it. She would occasionally give him some advice or direction, always kindly.

Finally after nearly an hour of near misses, of bringing her close then accidentally moving away from the mark, she was ready for the session to end.

She waited until the next time he had her close. Instead of waiting for him to screw it up again, she took matters into her own hands. She clasped both hands behind his head, held his mouth tightly against her sex, and began fucking his face with gusto.

"Mmmmpphhh!" He could not breath. She did not care. She knew she would be done soon enough, and the vibrations from his excited moans were actually helping.

"Yes! Ungghh!" She fucked him harder as she took her orgasm. When she was done, she released him.

"Thank you, baby. That felt good, but you have so much work to do. I should not have to take a mild orgasm like that. You should be giving me much stronger orgasms."

He hung his head, and saw his throbbing, leaking, purple cock. "I'm sorry."

She patted his head patiently. "Its okay, baby. You are enthusiastic and obviously love what you are doing. Keep it up and you will be a master in no time."

"Um, speaking of keeping it up..."

"What?"

He looked down at his very needy manhood.

She smiled kindly. "Sorry, sweetie. You do not get a reward until you perform. You will not get to be inside me again until you are making me scream and beg for mercy. Besides, my girl needs a break. And?"

He was not upset, just incredibly frustrated. "And... this was my somethin' for nuthin', right?"

"Right! You are such a good student! And no masturbating. Denial is your incentive to do better. Now get up here and cuddle mommy. You can pick the next movie."

Sunday was more of the same. He spent several hours happily between her thighs. He improved markedly, but in the end, she still has to take her orgasms.

"I'm afraid we will not be able to train again until next Friday, baby. But I am available all weekend if you are."

He definitely was available.

"Okay, good! You have not earned a good cum yet, I'm afraid. You can masturbate, so you can practice stamina. But no cumming unless I give it to you. Promise?"

"Oh damn. Yes, ma'am."

"Don't forget your homework!" She leaned up and kissed him goodbye. She had taught him how to do Kegel exercises, "You can do them anywhere, in the car, sitting at your desk, alone or in a crowd. Do them often and it will give you more control over little Jonny."

For the next several weeks he would get random texts from her as reminders. *KEGEL*

The week was torment. He could have easily gained relief. But he trusted his mentor and wanted to learn. So each night he stroked himself but always stopped short of orgasm.

Each day he ignored the advances of women who had heard about his "girlfriend."

Friday evening he arrived at her door. He was pensive and his manhood was erect. So much so that she knew he had complied.

As he drove them to the restaurant, she had chosen for their date night, he was surprised when she unzipped his fly, pulled out his erection, and without ceremony blew him to an explosive climax within five minutes. Once again, she deep throated him and milked him dry. He was really appreciating the fancy self-driving feature on his new truck... he was afraid he may have lost more than his load if he'd had to rely on his own abilities to focus.

"There. I hit your reset button so you can focus on me now."

His focus was certainly on her that weekend. On the couch, in the kitchen, on the bed, on her patio, even in a movie theater, his head was between her thighs.

He had spent a lot of time that week watching videos and reading up for ideas, tips and tricks on how to please a woman with cunnilingus.

Saturday afternoon he found himself experiencing more and more confidence and comfort with his performance. For the first time, he brought her to orgasm without her assistance. She praised him for "a good cum" then explained to him that he needed to relax her and do it again. "A girl can cum over and over, baby. You just have to let her recover and start all over again."

She smiled when his response was to lick his lips and say, "Yum, yum."

She fondled his needy manhood, "That is a long way from 'eww' so I must be doing something right."

"Oh hell yeah." He dove back in hungrily.

Sunday morning he had gained enough skill that he was bringing her up and letting her down at will. He had been gently sucking her labia and teasing them with his teeth when he decided it was time. He first casually bathed her clit with his flattened tongue. When he sensed she was nearing climax, he sucked her swollen bud into his mouth and began lashing her clit back and forth, up and down with his pointed tongue.

She began reflexively bucking into him, her head thrashing from side to side as she cried out, screaming his name repeatedly while several orgasms coursed through her. She intertwined her fingers in his hair and pulled him tightly into her pulsing sex. This time she was not having to take her orgasm, she was holding on for dear life while he forced several through her like electricity.

"F-F-FUUUUUCKYESSSSSS!!!"

If she was pleased, Jonathan was ecstatic.

When she had recovered, he remained where he was, lightly kissing her thighs and tenderly caressing her hips, abdomen and legs with just his fingertips. When he felt her body responding again, sensed the barely perceptible flexing of her buttocks to lift her womanhood towards him, he slowly made his way to her center and did it all again. Soon he was holding her tight as she came again. Then he began the process over, just as she had taught him. He loved her this way most of the morning until she gently pushed him away, signaling she'd had all she could take. For now.

As they lay basking in her afterglow, she almost absent-mindedly caressed his phallus, which was drawn so taught it was shiny, and had pre-cum leaking from its large, flared head.

"You did very, very well. Would you like me to take care of this for you?"

It did not even occur to him that the question could be a test...it wasn't. He leaned over and kissed her and spoke almost with a sigh, "No, thank you, ma'am. I just want to savor this moment with you, to hold you and enjoy you."

He meant every word.

As they snuggled, she whispered, "The girls are all gonna love your new skills. I cannot wait until you achieve master cunnilinguist status so we can move on to intercourse. I really, really want to feel you inside of me."

He was thrilled that she felt that way. "I definitely am looking forward to being inside of you. Wait. How do I know when I have become a master?"

She grinned, displaying her bright white teeth, "Oh, trust me, you will know."

"I can make it better for you than this?"

"Oh, yes, baby. As magnificent as this was, as they say on TV, wait, there's more!"

She snuggled into his chest. "Do you realize what you just did, all on your own?"

"Gave you multiple orgasms?"

She giggled. "Well, that too, of course. But you also just did the whole 'somethin' for nuthin' thing when I was ready to take care of you, sweetie."

He continued to do so. He spent the next two weekends between her thighs, becoming better and better at driving her wild with multiple orgasms.

Then, he was on his knees at the end of her bed, tonguing her lovingly as she began to orgasm. He decided it was time to try something he had been thinking about. What if he could stimulate two, or even three of her erogenous