Somethin' for Nuthin', Sweetie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a dozen roses were delivered for her mid-morning, she was met with a renewed round of guffaws from the girls who wanted to know who was her new beau? Again she played coy, but could not suppress a smile as she read the card that came with the flowers.

A few minutes later, Becky got up to go the bathroom. The girls watched her hobble tenderly around the corner, then all practically ran to Becky's desk.

Her best friend Grace read the card aloud, "Thank you for a wonderful time!signed Jonny Richards. No fuckin' way!"

Julie commented, "Hey, the roses are yellow and pink. That's for friendship and thanks. He ain't in love with her."

They all agreed and hustled back to their desks.

Open season had just been declared on Jonathan Richards.

A month later on a Friday night, he was back in Katrina's arms. They had just made love. He had dated three more women in the interim, none of which he considered for a serious relationship. One, Monica, had become somewhat of a stalker after only one date. He now understood why her friends referred to her as Demonica.

He had been thinking about something quite a bit, and now worked up the courage to broach the subject with his mentor.

"So, when we were making love awhile back, you said you love me... was that just in the heat of passion?"

She cuddled more tightly into his chest, "No, baby. I DO love you. Why?"

"Well, um...I love you too. So I was thinking... what if I didn't keep dating and you and I just stayed together? I mean, we click, and there is no drama..."

She sat up, sitting criss-cross, and looked at him sweetly. "Oh, honey. I DO love you. I love you too much to do that to you. It would be great for me... but you need somebody you can start a family with, a life with. Before you know it, I will be a senior citizen and you will still be young."

He leaned up on one elbow. "But we love each other... age doesn't matter, does it?"

"Not right now, but it will. I tell you what, though..."

She placed her hand on his flaccid manhood, "Until you find the right one, you are welcome here... in my bed or just to be friends, anytime, sweetie."

During his dates, he did not always end up in bed with the ladies, although most had heard his reputation and wanted it to end up there. The ones he did bed, he always made sure they were well taken care of, but rarely did the passion end with him finishing. Which frustrated the ladies. How could they make him want to come back if they couldn't make him cum?

Then one Saturday night, Becky's best friend Grace had finally wrangled him into her bed. She was laying back, practically panting after the best head she'd ever gotten, and had experienced several body-wracking orgasms when she said the magic words.

"Oh, gawwwdyes, please Jonny, please cum for me! Fill me up, I wanna feel you!"

Jonny pulled her ankles up over his shoulders, and pile drove his shaft into her, across her G-spot, repeatedly, and without mercy. He was solely focused on his own release, as she had demanded.

She was screaming and trembling from the multiple orgasms he was forcing from her when he groaned, pressed himself fully into her and spent himself. The hot fluid filling her brought on even more orgasms.

Afterwards, she lay on the soaked, tangled sheets, beyond spent. She did not think she could even move, and thought to herself, the only thing that could make this any better would be if I could somehow just lay here and savor it without having to go clean up.

Then she felt his kisses making their way down her abdomen and felt his soft lips on her nether lips. He began using his tongue to clean her up, building her to a gentle cum in the afterglow.

Grace whispered to herself, "No. FUCKING. Way."

For the next two years, Jonathan's dating card was very full. He had to put text notifications on his phone on silent, because the texts came in almost on top of each other, from past dalliances and potential dates. His friends complained unseriously to him about all of the girls who asked about him. "Have you seen Jonny? Tell him to call me!"

And then, at a business convention out of town, he met Audra. Not being a local girl, she had never heard of Jonny, or his... attributes.

Watching her talk during class, he was taken by her beauty, her smile, her intellect and her wit. There was just something about her that attracted him. Something about her he could not place.

Then the group, from all over the country, were out eating dinner. They were sitting around a large table eating, drinking and discussing business and how to be successful.

Audra sipped from her mixed drink and spoke in a southern drawl, "Well, my folks taught me, and I have found it true, that ya gotta be willin' to give without expectin' anything in return if you want to earn loyalty from folks and be successful."

That even sounded familiar. Jonathan was smitten, and after the group broke up for the evening, asked Audra out for a drink.

She was skeptical. She was not looking for a one night stand with some conventioneer. But he was charming. What the hell. Why not?

To her great surprise, Jon did not try to get her into bed that night. Instead, they sat in the hotel bar well into the night, talking like old friends. It turned out they had very similar interests outside of work. The same sports, the same subjects, and a real desire to travel.

They spent nearly all of their free time together that week, receiving knowing glances from other attendees. But their intimacy never led to sex that week. It did initiate a long distance relationship.

Six months of texts and lengthy phone calls led to a happy agreement to share their two week vacations at a resort in the Bahamas.

It was there, in a beachfront cottage, while listening to waves crashing ashore that Audra first experienced the waves of ecstasy that Jonathan could deliver.

She had already decided Jonny was someone she could spend her life with before ever going to bed with him.

Their first night together did not even result in coitus. After a romantic dinner, they had gone back to their cottage where he undressed her with a fascination that made her feel like a precious gift.

Which was precisely what Jonny saw and felt. Her full, pert breasts were topped with large areola and eraser like erect nipples. Her tummy was flat, her round butt and legs muscular. Between her strong thighs, despite her full, never shaven pubic bush, her plump nether lips proclaimed their dominance.

He had given her a slow, loving full body massage. By the time he had finished, she was calling his name and moaning with joy when his mouth finally locked onto her center.

She had never been with a man who actually enjoyed cunnilingus. The fact that he lovingly manipulated her to one orgasm amazed her. By the tenth she was determined to fight any woman who tried to take him away from her.

It was only on their third night that they actually arrived at his penis entering her moist womanhood. He was on his back on the beach, and it had been her initiative to mount him, and to ride him. She'd had bigger, but not by much. She had not had anyone so perfectly shaped, nor anyone who absolutely refused to cum, no matter what she did. But she came. Boy, did she ever. She was surprised the island's police had not responded to her tantric cries.

Finally, on their last night, he was pounding her doggie style when she literally begged him to spill his seed inside of her.

"Oh, pal-ease, Sweetie!"

Her Southern twang only accentuated the words.

"Please, please, b-a-b-y... give it to me! Cum in me baby and... aaaaaggghhhhnnnkkkgaaawd!"

She did not know that she had said the magic words... she could not know that calling him sweetie and baby made those words impossible to deny. Or that her drawl lit a fire within him.

Weeks worth of passion blasted into her within seconds, filling her with molten semen. She came with him, delirious in her orgasmic relief.

The only thing which surprised her more was when he lifted her bodily with his strong arms and sat her on his face so he could devour their mixed fluids from her, sending her over the top once more.

Six months later, Audra had arranged a transfer to move in with Jonathan.

They had a party at their home to announce their impending nuptials. Audra was mildly surprised at all of the hateful looks she was receiving from his female co-workers. It reinforced what a catch she had made.

Jonathan took her by the shoulder and guided her to two older women, one white and one black.

"Audra, I'd like you to meet my Aunts, Marcie and Katrina. They have been a huge influence on me."

Jonathan was confused as all three women exchanged glances with each other, then glared at him as if he had grown horns.

"What??"

Katrina shook her head in humor. She took out her phone, looked through her photos, and displayed one for him.

He looked at the pic in amazement. "Where did you get a photo of Audra?? Do ya'll know each other?"

The women again exchanged knowing glances.

"Jonny, you dumbass, that is me at twenty-five." Katrina shook her head, laughing.

Audra gave him a 'you got some splainin to do' look. "How long have you and AUNT Katrina been fucking, little Jonny?"

Katrina laughed and took her doppelgänger in tow. "Come here, youngin'. We need to talk."

Jonathan watched from a distance as the two women conversed at length. They were serious, they were relaxed. Finally they were laughing together.

Finally Audra slinked over to him. Not like a slut. Like a lioness stalking her prey.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes. "I guess its true what they say. Once you go Black, you never go back. I am thankful 'Aunt' Katrina prepared you for me... BABY... but you are mine now. And if I ever catch you more than holding her hand, I'll whack it off, okay, SWEETIE?"

"Yes, Miss Audra. I love you!"