Something about Brittney Pt. 03

Story Info
Corry founds out what it is about Brittney...
8.3k words
3.1k
4
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

In some ways, the days leading up to the final winter exams were a blur, for Corry had found a method of motivation that greatly stimulated Brittney. Of course, it was sex, bringing her to orgasm when she did well on their quizzes together, when she locked in new material to her mind, cramming as hard as she could for an exam that would let her pass the course.

He fucked her all ways, even fingering her backside, though he teased her that he would have to wait for a special occasion for that, as much as it was already obvious that Brittney wanted it and loved it. Yet Corry couldn't push his teasing too far, considering that she still had to focus on the exams, his cock inside her more often than it was not, even fucking her through tutoring sessions when she was blasting through the material - and remembering it - at a record pace.

Finally, the day of reckoning came and she leapt into his arms with a happy yelp, shoving her phone in his face.

"Look, Corry!"

He grinned: she'd passed with B-, which was miles better than her previous score.

"Hey, that's great - well done!"

She grinned, kissing him passionately, neither caring that they were out in public, others giving them curious looks and whispering behind their hands.

"Do you want to come home with me?" She asked suddenly, as if the question had been one that Brittney had been mulling over for quite some time. "I want you to meet my mom... Over Spring Break! What do you think?"

Of course, he said yes, that he would be honoured to stay with her. His parents were a little disappointed that they wouldn't see him, but that was not to be worried about, not when he could go home to see them anytime. They knew that he wanted to live his own life out there at college and he was, ultimately, an adult who could make his own choices. That they told him to stay as long as he liked, however, warmed him through, looking forward to seeing them as soon as he could.

*

Regardless of having spent so much time with Brittney, Corry was still nervous, jittery, when he arrived home to meet Brittney's mother. Nothing had been said of her father and Corry felt that that wasn't the sort of thing that he should pry into, not unless Brittney wanted to bring it up for herself. He reminded himself, however, that he had lasted so much longer already than all the other wimps of guys that had tried to get with Brittney and then given up after the first date, even if he still could not see what the big deal was. Maybe they had thought she really was a slut, though Corry could not imagine ever using that word with her. But just because someone was sex-positive did not mean that it would ever be right to shun anyone!

Rumours would be had, however, and opinions made, one way or another. He had to build himself up to ring the doorbell, but he found the stomach anyway, Brittney with her arms around him, the chime of the bell echoing through the house sounding terribly loud. It was now or never as footsteps echoed on the other side of the door and his heart pounded, not knowing whether things would go right or wrong that day.

The door swung open, revealing a panda who was a little taller than Brittney, but only by an inch perhaps, though he barely had time to gather his thoughts. Corry straightened his back and took a deep breath, stumbling over his words as he tried to force them out. He didn't have to, he knew that, but it was hard when he wanted to do so well, to make Brittney proud of him, and just to show him how serious he was about meeting her mother.

"Dobryy den'," he said, his Russian slow and halting, trying to make the best impression that he could. "Um... Spasibo za priglasheniye?"

What he tried to say was: "good afternoon, thank you for inviting me." It must have been good enough, despite his bad pronunciation and the surety that he had definitely, most certainly, gotten a word wrong, especially as Rebecca's face, that was Brittney's mother, burst into a wide smile.

"Oh! How good you are - da! Da! Corry, da! Brittney, my child!"

Corry gulped, trying not to take in too much of the panda at once, though there was rather a lot of her to take in. Standing on the doorstep of a suburban home with a front garden, he held out his hand to shake the paw of her mother, who was an older, still curvy image of Brittney, though her hair was much longer, pulled back into a long, hanging ponytail that almost touched her tail. It was impossible to miss as it flicked back and forth and he wondered, briefly, if Brittney would ever wear her hair that long.

"Come in, come in," she'd said, bustling both inside. "Oh, Brittney, so lovely to see you, da, Corry, make yourself home, da, come in, come in."

Her accent was stronger than Brittney's and her manner of speaking came with a stronger Russian lilt, though it was clear that Rebecca, Brittney's mother, had spent a lot of time in Russia before moving, though that was a story that Corry was yet to hear from either of them. Rebecca hugged her daughter tightly, Brittney's embrace just as enveloping, though he, in a way, wished that he could have that kind of warm relationship with his parents. They weren't bad parents, not in any way, but he would have liked to be closer to them too.

"Come!" Rebecca led them both into the kitchen, though she paused to open her arms for him before the small breakfast table. "Brittney has told me so much about you, Corry... Come! I know you already! You may as well be family!"

The invite of a hug was not one that Corry could turn down and, holding his breath and trying to murmur something polite (he'd reached the limit of his Russian, however), he stepped into Rebecca's welcoming embrace.

That challenged him, though he swallowed hard, her breasts squashing against him. It could not be helped, but it was still very much a distraction that he had to, at least in some way, pay attention to, his heart pounding, driving to a beat that he didn't know existed. He blushed a little, but tried not to think about it too much, not knowing where to put his hands on Rebecca's back that would be considered appropriate, fumbling. He wanted to be proper, but he still could not help his body from reacting. Did she always hug people that closely?

She was a lovely woman, there was little more to say to it than that, struggling to concentrate as she released him to pour him specifically a tea and a coffee, telling him that he could have whatever he wanted, winking at him. Corry shuffled in his seat, trying to smile, though his heart rate was swifter than it had been before.

"Anything my daughter wants," she chuckled throatily, her voice a little deeper than Brittney's. "My, my... I don't doubt that she's the same as me, da! I was...how do you say it...wild child?"

She laughed, though Corry blushed, knowing what she was implying, even as Brittney scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Mom! I'm not like that! You're playing it up to embarrass me!"

"What is it?" Rebecca shook her head at her. "It is no shame, Brittney, I had you very young, da, no shame there. I am trying to get to know your lovely boyfriend, that is all. And he is very lovely indeed, da, lovely."

Brittney might have rolled her eyes, but Corry smiled, enjoying the back and forth of the family dynamic they held. It was easy to be around them, slipping into the conversation so naturally that it was as if he had known Rebecca for much longer.

"How long have you been here, Rebecca?" He asked. "Your home is lovely."

"Oh," she said with a smile. "You are a sweet boy. Da, we here...hm...three years? Brittney?"

"Four years, mom, it was nice to settle down."

"Ah, yes..." Rebecca nodded, seating herself close to Corry. "We will have dinner soon, both of you, make sure you have a good meal in you, before going back. But I would like very much if you stayed longer. You are very sweet, Corry, a good man for my daughter."

He chuckled and blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. He couldn't have hoped for things to go better than they were!

"Oh! Why, thank you!" It was hard to say her name instead of speaking of her with a more respectful term, but Brittney had already encouraged him to use her mother's name, telling him that it was alright. "Rebecca... Thank you so much for inviting me here. You've already made me feel so much at home that it feels like my home! I wish I could stay much longer than we've planned."

"Oh, honey," she murmured, patting the back of his hand, though she still sat close to him, so close that he could feel the warmth radiating from her body. "Oh, don't worry about that, you can come here any time that you want."

It was easy to be around them both, laughing and learning about Brittney and her mother, how they played tennis together, though he rather liked the thought of Brittney in a little tennis skirt and her hair bouncing around her shoulders. It would be even cuter if her mother joined her, though he very much knew that he wasn't supposed to be thinking about things like that. She was her mother! But he was just a guy and the thoughts, thankfully, were fleeting. Most likely that jittery confusion was just his nerves: not to be helped.

Rebecca insisted on cooking a big dinner for them, something rich in flavour and hearty, a recipe from her home country that he very much enjoyed, heaping on the praise. He at least managed to scoot in and take over doing the dishes afterwards so that Rebecca did not have to. They were guests there, yes, but he still wanted her to like him, to know that he was a good match for her daughter. Not that he honestly minded doing the dishes all that much, but it was the little things that counted the most, even when he was just trying to do his best. It was surprising how relaxing it was being around the two of them together.

He excused himself after he'd finished helping Rebecca tidy up the kitchen, being shown the bathroom and shower facilities so that he could get on with the important task of rendering himself clean for the next day and, hopefully, a hot night of sex with Brittney. The stress of meeting her mother may well have been assuaged by Rebecca's friendly, warm personality, drawing him into a warm embrace after shaking his hand, but he still very much wanted to make a good impression on her!

While Corry was showering, the pandas turned to one another, sitting on the sofa together, too close, really, to merely be mother and daughter. Maybe that was something that Corry should have worked out earlier, but he had only learned a little Russian, solely to impress Brittney, not understanding the rapid-fire phone conversations she had had, sometimes, with her mom while he was sitting in the same room as him.

"Is he good to you, daughter?" Rebecca murmured, cupping Brittney's chin in her paws while the panda leaned softly into her mother's touch. "He is a good boy, at least what I can see, da, as long as he is good to you too."

"He is, mom..." She whispered, relaxing into her mother's touch, a paw sliding up the inside of her mother's thigh, far too intimate to be a typical mother-daughter relationship - but that was never the point of their relationship, once Brittney had come of age and first expressed sexual desires. "He could be a porn star...with a cock like that... And he cums so hard! Oh! So much cum... Mmm..."

They kissed, sealing the deal: not just mother and daughter. They had not been so for a few years, moving into a more intimate relationship when the realisations had come to light, their desire for each other shared. Kissing deeply, they lapped their tongues sensually against one another, Brittney shuddering and moaning into the kiss.

For there was a reason that the guys had broken up with Brittney so quickly...and it was only Corry's desire to get to know her deeply on a more intimate level still that had swept him past the nuances that her family relationship was more so than most guys could handle. Brittney still didn't know whether he could handle it, but she was willing to try, with him, for him.

After he'd showered with his clothes light on his damp body (he'd thought it best to dress to be polite in someone else's house), he was surprised to be accosted outside the bathroom by his girlfriend. A blindfold slipped over his eyes as he giggled, though the panda's paws were gentle on his face, securing it into place, her tail twitching faintly, though all he could hear was the faint rustle and brush of cloth as it moved against what seemed to be a light, perhaps silk, dressing gown. That was a good thought, blood rushing to his shaft already, anticipating more.

"Mmm..." He captured her paw, bringing it to his lips for a kiss. "What have you got planned? Are you taking me to your bedroom?"

"Shush..." She breathed. "I'll take care of you, Corry... And, of course, I have something special for you."

He didn't quite know where she was leading him, but trusted her to not let him step wrong on the way back to her bedroom - there was a step up to her room, wasn't there? He'd have to be careful, though he bit his lip, trying not to get too excited too quickly, as much as his heart pounded. Of course, it was not something he currently had any control over, even if he had a semi-thick shaft pumping up with blood in his comfortable "pyjamas" (they were really only comfortable house clothes, loose pants and a plain T-shirt that he could "sleep" in). But everything was fine, placing his trust absolutely in Brittney as she led him down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" He chuckled, shaking his head as she led him by the hand. "Brittney? Brittney, where are we going? I didn't think... Is this your room?"

She didn't answer, but he caught the creak of a door, a draught tickling his bare ankles, feet bare, but he had not thought to slip on his shoes. Ah, yes, that had to be a room, her room, that made sense, even if something stirred in his stomach, his gut telling him that it might not have been so.

"Sit down," she murmured, positioning him so that his backside connected with what felt like it was a bed, though it felt a little higher than Brittney's bed? Was he imagining things? "I told you, Corry, I want to make you feel good. And...this is the best way I can think of to do it."

He didn't know what that meant, but he trusted her, nodding faintly, even though the soft brush of cloth on fur filled the air. With his sight taken away from him, it felt like all he could do was listen intently, the light aroma of her fur tickling his nostrils. He could smell her perfume from earlier, the panda not yet showered, light lime and fruits infiltrating his senses as he inhaled deeply. There was another perfume too, something richer and fuller-bodied, one that left him a little bit light-headed when he inhaled too deeply.

"Mmm..."

Brittney chuckled.

"Patience... I am coming, cutie."

He had to believe her, especially as a pair of paws took his. He could only assume that she was naked already, especially so when his hands landed on her backside, bypassing her hips. Murmuring his appreciation, heart pounding, Corry squeezed, fingers wandering, enjoying her arse even as he discovered that she was wearing a silk thong. He tugged at it with a low whine, but the panda chuckled and held his hands away from it, if only for a moment.

"Patience... Higher..."

He obeyed, tingling in anticipation of what he would find, her round, adoring breasts covered by a lacey bra.

"I wish I could see..." He murmured. "You feel so good, Brittney. You should let me make you feel good too, all for you."

He squeezed, running his fingers over the lacey fabric. Was there something different there? He'd groped Brittney so many times (it had been mutual, to be fair) that he swore he could tell her apart nude, but...surely there wasn't anyone else there, was there? He shook off the thought, blood roaring in his ears, breath catching, for a moment not honestly knowing what he was doing, his shaft hard and dripping pre-cum.

Again, he squeezed, brow furrowing, Brittney shifting against him.

"Mmmph..."

Wait a second... His eyes widened behind the blindfold, gasping as he ripped the blindfold away, for it was not only Brittney there before him but Rebecca too!

"Rebecca!" He gasped, startling back, grabbing at the bed as he scrambled, but there was nowhere for him to go, the queen-sized bed stretching out before him, his eyes desperately on the door behind the pair of smiling pandas. "What's going on? I'm sorry! I didn't think... You... What?"

He blinked, heaving for breath, sweating as his face flushed bright red, though there didn't seem to be any better reaction at a time like that, frantic, frenzied, and yet...

...Still very much turned on.

His cock throbbed, refusing to soften, though it was certainly not Corry's fault for not knowing what on earth to do. It was too much, too much all at once, the panda grinning widely, her body thicker and even curvier than Brittney's, though he had thought that that would have been hard to encapsulate. She was hot, though not hotter, his heart already pulling towards Brittney, sucking in a breath and a gulp that sent a shudder right down into the heated pit of his gut.

"Guys... Ma'am... What..."

"We're both here for you, Corry," Brittney breathed, leaning over to nuzzle his cheek, all while her mom smirked subtly behind her, though it was a pleasant kind of smirk, the kind that set his heart racing in a good way. "Mom says if you want me, she's going to make sure you're good enough for me. Or maybe I've just talked you up so much that she wants to see for herself, I've spoken...hehe...really highly of you..."

He parted his lips to say something, but all that came out was a groan as Brittney swallowed his shaft as she dropped to her knees, setting him back on the bed, Rebecca grinning before him.

"Da, I'm going to test you, Corry," Rebecca said with a smirk and a flirty toss of her long hair. "You've got to fuck me too, da, if you want to have my daughter. But you must be good enough for my daughter too, da."

Rebecca swung her hips, turning her back to him, toying with the straps of her thong as if she was going to take it off, a sexy little striptease number. Yet any reservations that Corry had about what was happening were gone in the blink of an eye as Brittney joined her mother, the two of them in nothing but their underwear, putting on a show for him. The only bad part about it was that he was woefully left unattended to, though he hardly dared clasp his cock.

He wanted to see what they did, heart pounding, body aching, his cock so hard that it was a wonder that he had not cum already. He didn't care to question why he was as turned on as he was, watching with a soft whimper as Brittney stepped behind her mother, stroking her body, running her hands down her mother's curves as if she was trying to highlight them to Corry.

And it was a striptease, one that he couldn't take his eyes off as Brittney unclasped the bra from her mother's body, revealing Rebecca's large, full tits. The older panda slid it smoothly off her arms with a little shimmy and a show for him, the smile never once leaving her lips. It didn't matter that there was no music for they were putting on the finest show for him. Maybe it was what had always been meant to happen, though he wondered if Brittney had revealed her relationship (there had to be something there, surely?) with her mother to the other guys she'd dated too, however briefly.