Something about Brittney Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet his mind could not focus on that as Brittney, partly out of sight behind her mother, slid down her mother's thong too, tantalisingly slow. It teased down her thighs, showing more, Corry letting out a low groan, though he stayed rooted in place, as if he had been clamped into position on the bed, cock standing up hard and to attention. Delicately, with a low murmur, Rebecca stepped out of the thong, allowing her daughter to turn her so that her backside faced Corry, showing off her body as she rotated, shimmying, shaking her hips. Yet it all came so naturally to her that it was not contrived at all, though something that had his cock as hard as a rock and dripping.

"Now... Let me see you..."

Rebecca murmured throatily as she climbed into his lap, her pussy pressing against his cock. He gasped, fingers curling into a fist, though he didn't have the strength to move her, eyes fixed upon her even while his girlfriend grinned. It was clearly what Brittney wanted, but he didn't think he had the strength to say no, to do the so-called "right thing", even while his girlfriend's mother ground onto his cock.

No... Corry wanted it too much for that.

"Ah... Ohhh..."

"That's right," Rebecca moaned, facing him, encouraging him to bring his hands up to her, to run them over her gorgeous body, every curve his to touch. "All of me... If you want my daughter, you get all of me too."

That was something Corry could very much get behind as he massaged her tits, his fingers sinking further into her soft flesh and fur than they had with Brittney. He could not help but moan, fingers dancing over her nipples, heat rising in his body. He was so hard, so very hard, yet all that escaped his lips was a startled gasp as Rebecca sank onto his shaft.

"Ohhhhh... Zamechatel'no..."

Oh, her groan was satisfying, pride leaping inside him, yet he had to focus to not cum right there and then, his shaft disappearing lusciously into the succulent heat of her pussy. He would not have said that she was better than Brittney, but she was a different kind of panda to Brittney - yet one that still reminded him of her. It helped too that Brittney was there, sharing kisses between him and her mother, moaning and whispering encouragement, telling Corry how well he was doing.

"Mmm..." Rebecca rose and fell on his shaft, getting used to his size as she cast him a wink. "My daughter...and I, we do fuck sometimes... You're bigger than the strap-on, Corry, such a nice cock, da..."

He flushed with pride, mumbling something as he pressed his face into her breasts, enveloping himself in the softness of them, tweaking a nipple with a thumb while he tried to please her. There was little for him to do while the panda was riding him, however, though he didn't care if they fucked. There was something there and, frankly, it was not down to him to decide what love was okay in the world and what was not.

Rebecca panted as she rode him, the slow rock and grind of her hips getting every inch of him into her wet pussy, her juices slickening the full length of his cock. Yet she wanted more, sharing a look of raw desperation with her daughter.

Ah, of course... Dear Brittney always knew what it was that she wanted, what she needed, her heart pounding for her, love and lust rising within the older panda for the daughter that she had brought into the world. She rose from her new lover's shaft with a groan of loss, though Brittney was already there to help her crawl up the bed, Corry's eyes fixed on them.

"He's a good one, a good man," she said, patting her daughter's cheek, though Brittney was more interested in sharing a kiss with her mother, tongues briefly tangling, her paw on her mother's cheek. "Mmm... You chose...well... But I must test him still."

Corry didn't mind that, only checking briefly with Brittney that it was still what she wanted, immediately covering the panda with his body. Rebecca was so full, so thick-bodied, so much like Brittney that it made his heart ache, pushing deeply into her as he took her in the missionary position. It was so much lewder with Brittney there too, slamming into the panda's pussy as she cried out for him, legs trembling as they lifted to wrap around his hips, dragging him in hard.

"Da! Sil'neye!" Rebecca cried, clinging to him, fingers digging into his arms as she slipped into Russian once more. "Harder!"

She made it clear what she wanted as he nuzzled into her breasts, lips locking around one nipple and then the other, though there was so much of her to adore that he barely knew where to begin or linger. All Corry knew was that he was locked into lust, drilling her into the bed as if he was trying to force her through it, giving Rebecca and her daughter everything that they could have ever wanted from him.

He wanted to please them, yes, though the heated ache spreading through him begged orgasm, begged attention that he did not yet want to give it. He couldn't cum, not so soon, though he needed it, especially so as Rebecca moaned deeply and clung to him, forcing his head pleasurably between her breasts as she climaxed on his cock.

With Brittney pressed against him, something around her hips that he had not seen before, whispering lewd things in his ear, the man twitched closer and closer to the edge.

"You look so good fucking my mom, Corry," she murmured, tracing patterns on his sweaty skin, her eyes alight, breasts pressed to his side even as her mother's tits were adored by his tongue and lips. "Mmm... Harder... Cum in her for me!"

He couldn't hold back, not when she wanted it so badly too, a raw, ragged cry like something that would have come from a wild animal raking from his lips as he tipped over the edge. He moaned, losing his sense of self, spending his load inside her, throb after throb, spurt after spurt, unaware of how much he was cumming but still feeling quite like it had to be the biggest load of cum that he had ever spent. It had to be, one way or the other, but it was too good for him, his mind blanking, languishing in ecstasy, in every throb of cum that poured from him. He didn't consider the consequences of spending his seed into yet another partner without the aid of a condom to at least prevent anything from happening, but it was surely nothing to worry about. After all, he'd had his fun all that time with Brittney with nothing more than the pill and that seemed to have kept them more than safe. They fucked enough, after all...

He groaned, head resting on Rebecca's chest, thrusts slowing, her arms around him.

"Da..." She breathed. "You are good enough for my daughter."

He'd always known he would be.

Staying there, buried inside Rebecca with his cock to the hilt, he trembled, relaxing into the afterglow. Brittney shifted against him, something pressing up to him, though a quick glance revealed it to be the strap-on cock and harness, slipped around her hips and between her legs, that they had mentioned before.

At first, he thought that that meant that she wanted to fuck her mother next, which Corry thought would be damn hot to watch, even if he wanted to stay with his head buried in Rebecca's tits too. But Brittney surprised him by coming up behind, on her knees with the head of the shaft against his buttocks.

"Wait - what? No! Brittney!"

He scrambled away with some difficulty to the side of Rebecca, the older panda keeping a watchful eye on what was going on. His heart hammered, but Corry was more surprised than anything else, the length of the strap-on, not as thick as his cock, staring dauntingly at him as the panda crossed her arms over her ample chest.

"What? You don't want?"

"No..." He shook his head, trying to make himself as clear as he could, all while the words stuck in his throat. "No... No, you surprised me."

"I don't know why guys leave after this," Brittney said, her pretty face twisting into a pout. "It happens all the time... Mom loves it!"

Corry barked a nervous laugh, though it was more startled than worried.

Oh. Oh. So, that's what the guys thought about the whole Brittney thing. She'd tried to take them with the strap-on too, what she was already, seemingly, so used to enjoying with her mom, and they hadn't had the balls to take it?

Not that Corry was interested either as he held up his hands and smiled, head still ringing with pleasure.

"No, Brittney, that's not for me, no thanks."

He could not have been politer about it, but the panda still flopped on the bed with a sigh, her mother half-sitting up with a certain kind of look in her eye.

"Daughter, you cannot do that," she said slowly, impressing the point on her. "Not all men like it, it's different for them. You cannot force anyone and you will know that people do not like surprises like that - no!"

Brittney scowled faintly, but nodded: at least it made sense to her then. But she couldn't understand, after so much fun, why someone didn't like to be fucked. Men were strange.

Yet Corry did not immediately leave and tell her that she was "weird" after pushing too far, instead drawing her to him with a smile and a kiss, his arms around her. She raised her own, hugging him back, warm in the embrace of her boyfriend.

"Corry?"

He brushed her hair back from her muzzle and kissed her again.

"I have a better idea," he murmured. "Why don't you use the strap-on with your mom instead... And we can double penetrate her, together. That'll be more fun for me and I get to do it with you..."

Brittney grinned, kissing him fiercely, passionately, his hands tangled in her hair, pulling her to him. They moaned into the kiss, yet his cock was already getting hard again, allowing them to easily continue their fun.

It took them a few tries to find a position that worked, but, eventually, Corry settled on the bottom with Rebecca sitting on top of him, facing towards him as she took his cock into her pussy. The panda moaned and wriggled her buttocks, though he drew her back down to lie on top of him so that he had her breasts squashed to his chest, their bodies as close as they could be. He didn't mind anal play, but there was something about their hot, tight pussies that made him want to enjoy them more and more, to see that pleasure through to the throbbing, ecstatic end.

Corry moaned, holding onto Rebecca tightly as she clung to him in turn, Brittney pushing into her mother's tail hole. And there would never again be any going back from that moment as he thrust and ground, the two of them taking her mother in tandem, bringing Rebecca to orgasm after orgasm between them. He wasn't willing to pause but neither of the ladies at all wanted him to do that, Rebecca pleasurably double stuffed as she cried out for them repeatedly.

"Da! More! Harder!"

He loved her, the Russian depths of her voice, how her tone curled through her accent. And he loved the tight wetness of her pussy as it pulled around him in orgasm even more, fucking her harder and faster, deeper, the slurp of their combined sexual fluids squelching lewdly with every thrust.

It was more than Corry could ever have expected to come from being with them, kissing Rebecca and adoring her breasts with his mouth, his body straining for climax. Yet it was better, so much better, as if the pandas had filled a hole inside him that Corry had not even realised was there, thrusting up into her pussy while the panda was pinned between them. Brittney thrust wildly and, for later, he took his cues for her, just how hard her mother liked it, even up her arse.

He couldn't stop himself when Rebecca reached a fourth climax with his cock buried in her snatch, heaving and losing himself in her breasts while he spent himself, again, inside her. Another load of cum joined the first, trickling deep after frenzied, desperate spurts, though it was as if his body knew that everything was not quite settled between them, not yet.

They were insatiable, however, readying him to go again with their mouths and paws, sharing his cock between their mouths with lewd grins. Corry moaned, enjoying the show, the flush of heated pleasure, though they wanted more from him. And he was more than happy to deliver that "more", all for as long as they wanted, his body aching.

He took Brittney that time, her mother lying down on her back so that she could ride her - they'd have to work out a few more positions for delightful double penetration a little later. But that could come later as Brittney faced him, moaning openly, leaning back onto her mother as the thick strap-on pushed into her tail hole, filling her nicely while his cock gave her the first taste of that kind of double penetration she'd ever had.

He loved that too. He loved that he could give her a first time, something new that they could share, the building of such experiences that would carry them forward. Corry might not have known that it was love for the panda that was building in his heart even then, but he didn't have to know, not as he thrust and thrust, taking her deeply, the heat of her pussy luring him right to where he needed to be.

Her breasts pressed up into his face and he teased her nipples with his teeth and tongue, a little rougher that time, adoring the rise and fall of her breasts as she cavorted, to the limit that her penetrated body allowed, in orgasm. She was wild, all in a good way, her lips parted, not caring to hide her moans - which Brittney never should have done. He wanted more, so much more, nipping at her breast like an animal himself.

His stamina was greater then, but even Corry had to cum sooner or later, the familiar sense of tightness growing in his body, that rising, building need demanding more of him. He wanted it too, pressing on, thrust after thrust, growling deep in the back of his throat. He had to do it for her, to make her feel good, relishing in it, the heat shared between them, one body warming the other, even though she was furred while he had nothing but his skin.

With a final, broken cry, he lost himself inside her, seeding her deep, his seed the first she had taken that evening from him, though Corry would need at least a little time to come to terms with how the world around him had changed. Brittney squirmed on his cock, trapped between him and her mother, double stuffed and languishing in post-orgasmic bliss, her mother's arms around her even as Rebecca murmured to her. Her mom was always there for her, that was one of the many reasons that she loved her so much, but to share her with her boyfriend too... That was something that Brittney had never honestly thought she would find the right guy for.

But Corry was different, she knew that, all as she kissed him, tongues sweeping and lapping passionately up against one another, his cock slipping out in the afterglow. Her pussy drooled, a messy cream-pie slick on her pussy lips, settling in against Corry as they took their chance to trap him between two warm panda bodies.

"Mmm... I knew you'd love it," Brittney said with a kiss, nuzzling into his neck. "I love the feeling of your cum in me... Don't you too, mom? Don't you love it?"

Rebecca nodded and said something in Russian that, frankly, Corry didn't understand, though he nodded and blushed and smiled anyway.

"Stay with us, Corry," Rebecca said, drawing him in close, his head at her chest. "We do not need to worry. We will both go off the pill, if my daughter wants that too, see where this may lead, between us all..."

Corry smiled.

"I... Yeah... Yeah, I like that."

There was a lot still to be worked out, but that was not entirely a bad thing, allowing them all to learn, to grow, to find new ways of living and being that they might not have considered before. For nothing would ever be the same again, even if Corry would forever be glad that he had taken his chance with Brittney, that he had tried when everyone else had told him not to.

With the two pandas pressed in against him, relaxing, his eyelids growing heavier and heavier, the night was far from done.

But something about Brittney kept Corry right where he was.

Happy where he was.

*

"Hey, Dillon, I..." Corry smiled, rubbing the back of his neck, though it was only because he wasn't so sure what the dog's reaction would be. "Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving out for next semester, sorry, man."

The German Shepherd raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah? Found someone better than me, have you?"

Corry grinned.

"Kinda. I'm moving in with Brittney... Remember that? You thought it was crazy, that she was cursed... Well, you were wrong! We're official and this will save us both money."

He didn't tell Dillon, not even as the dog's jaw dropped, that he would be moving in with both Brittney and her mother. The older panda had moved closer to the college, not being attached to any particular place, so that they could all be together and Corry had even had a say in choosing the house, which had been amazing. It felt right too, as he became a part of their family, even if it was unconventional to have the three of them together like that. Yet Corry cared less and less about things being "right" by conventional standards as he forged his own way in life.

So it was the spring semester started with him living with both Brittney and her mother, finding more time for his studies as he flourished with them. He couldn't see any reason at all not to, not having found such happiness, even though others considered it rushed, and proposed to Brittney. He got down on one knee and everything, made sure he had the best dinner out for her at a fancy restaurant, all eyes on her. For that was something she liked, to be in the spotlight for a good reason, blushing and squealing as she jumped into his arms to accept his proposal.

However, what they had not expected, as the months blossomed into summer, was something that they had not considered. Of course, protection had been used in the form of the contraceptive pill, but even that could fail, apparently, with a little slip here and there, especially with the sheer number of times that they all fucked. As the pandas gained a little weight around their midsections, it couldn't be mistaken for anything else, revealed to be four and three months pregnant respectively, though Brittney showed her pregnancy a little more than her mother.

Corry's parents, of course, were disappointed in him, telling him that he had to take responsibility for rendering his fiancée with child (they were a little too formal about it, but that was not to be helped). The disappointment, however, was quick to fade when they understood that he intended to do right by her and, frankly, Corry would not have wanted it any other way. He was head over heels in love with her and had a good start after college, staying with her and her mother, making their own little family together.

Rebecca, however, kept the father of her baby secret, even amongst her friends, who Corry got to meet too, as Brittney's fiancé. She said that she had dated around and that there must have been an accident, but, of course, that she was happy to be a mother again. It was something that suited her greatly, blooming with happiness to have her daughter and her boyfriend around, even though Corry was something much more than merely that to her too.

It suited them all, their strange but happy family, settling into their new home naked, Corry and Brittney finally on their summer break from college with the pregnancies of the ladies progressing in such a way that they would have been impossible to hide anyway. He rested on the sofa with Brittney, admiring her swollen stomach, kissing her neck, though Rebecca was pressed in close on his other side, the rounded paunch of her belly demanding attention too.

"Mmm..."

It was a lot to please both of them, but still very much something that Corry would not have given up, not for the world. Everything had come down exactly as it was meant to be as he cuddled between them, relishing in all that came his way.