Something about Brittney Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so beautiful," he murmured, kissing his fiancée and then kissing Rebecca too, putting as much love as he could into the kiss, warming her through. "I want to fuck you again... Let's do it!"

They laughed at his youthful vitality, yet he had brought that back, at least in a small way, to Rebecca's life, giving her the pleasure of a partner while she was able to share her daughter with him too. Truly, it was the perfect arrangement.

The master bedroom of the new bed had been expanded with a bed large enough to comfortably hold them all, Brittney stretching out on her back for him to take her missionary style, all so he could get the best view of her breasts. It was warm and loving, though raunchy too, flipping from one speed to the next, not caring who he was inside, if everyone was having fun.

He couldn't get them pregnant again until they gave birth (though they'd consider how they wanted that to go later), taking Brittney hard, claiming her lips with his. She moaned as she climaxed on his cock, the long, deep strokes of his thick member more than enough to bring her over the edge, though it took him longer to reach his high, balls tightening as he reached the crescendo of pleasure.

He erupted inside her and turned to her mouth, eyes locked onto Rebecca, even though he had not yet finished unloading inside Brittney yet. He needed her, though he rocked and ground his hips with a needy grunt, even as Rebecca kissed him, the panda's tongue dancing within his mouth. She drew him to her, gently, though his cock did not soften, his stamina and even his virility too having vastly improved with so much sex.

"Come here, darling," she murmured, using a term of endearment in English that fit him best. "Take me again..."

She took him on all fours, her thick, round arse grinding back onto his cock, though he spread her buttocks wide, eyeing up her tail hole. Mm, that would have been a treat indeed to have, though her pussy was good too, so hot and tight around him, milking him of his load. Corry couldn't help himself as he thrust and thrust, panting, heaving, grunting, losing his sense of self as he joined them in lust.

Rebecca groaned and bucked back onto his shaft, taking as much pleasure from his thick length as he took from her, ecstasy coursing through, pound after pound. She arched her back, all to get him at exactly the right angle, though him heaving over her, hunching down as thrust after thrust scored him closer to his high, would not be enough for her. No, it would never be enough, not for all three of them bound by passion and love, Rebecca and Corry cresting into orgasm at the same time.

Her pussy clenched around him, erratically twitching and pulling, coaxing every drop of seed from him, his nose pressed to her shoulders, grunting, pushing in as deep as he could. Tenderness stretched between them, though that was only something that would build even more between them in time, love tangled in with lust. There was no rush for them to uncover exactly what it was between them.

Yet their lust came differently still, as Rebecca laid down on her back, legs spread, for her daughter to fuck her with a strap-on, the thick one that they loved so much as it was so close to the shape and size of Corry's cock. Brittney groaned as she pushed in, the little nodules on the inside of the toy stimulating her too, her ears twitching, hair ruffled about her shoulders where it had grown a little long. Brittney fucked her mother in long, proud strokes, confident in her sexual ability, her tail twitching.

And that was too much for Corry, taking advantage of the moment without even any lube: as long as he was slow and careful, it would not be a problem at all. In a breath of a moment, he was on top of Brittney with his arms around her, Rebecca's moans ringing in his ears, slowly pushing into her backside to a chorus of fresh grunts and groans.

"Ah, yes..." Brittney groaned, tail twitching back against him as his cock bottomed out in her tail. "Unff... Harder!"

She cried out for him to take her and Corry was extremely happy to oblige, pushing deeper and deeper, the slap of his hips on her backside rising to fill the room. He could not stop and would not stop, not until the love of his life was satisfied, long, powerful strokes of his dick sinking into her as their pleasure mounted. Harder and harder, Corry thrust with wild abandon, as if he was losing sense of himself again, even though he was entirely present in the moment, right where he needed to be.

Tension built in his loins, though he could not have said for how long he had been fucking her, spending himself deep inside her backside with a low groan. Oh, how terribly that was needed, losing himself in anal pleasure, his body aching, though his cock was still hard as Rebecca flashed him a wanton grin, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure. Still, she wanted him. Still, he burned for them.

Only when he had taken Rebecca too in a similar fashion the two women on their sides on the bed, Rebecca taking her daughter in the arse with a strap-on while he fucked Rebecca's wonderfully tight tail hole, did he relax into the long, sweeping strokes of passion. It was not the end of their fun, not by any means, but it was the start of something so very new that Corry ached desperately to see it through to the end.

Though there would not be an end, not for them, not as he thrust and thrust and filled Rebecca's tail hole, the wonderful panda crying out his name as she climaxed, trembling against him on the bed. He held her leg lifted high to expose her tight hole, cock sinking deep while she took her daughter too, all three of them caught up in lust that pulsed and swirled around them, never to be forgotten.

Only when they had gotten off multiple times to their satisfaction did he finally collapse with them on the bed, his ladies cuddled in on either side of him, arms around him, eyelids heavy with contented exhaustion.

There was always something about Brittney.

Corry smiled. Yeah, there was.

There was something about Brittney: and her mom too.

And he wouldn't have had it any other way.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[24.04.23]

Mucho Zzsexxzsi!

11/10!!!!!

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
The Secret Ranch Liam discovers the rich secret of his father's ranch.in NonHuman
Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
Bait for the Alien Woman A half orc is sacrificed to the alien woman...in NonHuman
More Stories