All Comments on 'Something Better Ch. 03'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Marvelous

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

Malibo3434Malibo3434over 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely Amazing can't wait for more

Jb423Jb423over 5 years ago
Amazing

Definitely worth the wait. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

the wait was worth it. soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope the next chapter comes really soon! This series is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was a great chapter! I hope we get the real size for Gabbi’s cock soon. I love big futas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MOAR

This was brilliant. I really hope you continue this story out to another 3 chapters at least. I love how she’s manipulating him into giving up on his inferior boyhood e.i. not returning blow jobs, ignoring it during sex, and denying him from even touching it. It makes everything so much hotter when Casey and the reader realizes that Gabbi’s monster can and will provide far more pleasure than his ever could. You understand that about futadom, that’s what I love about your stories. It’s about submission and acceptance to larger futa cock that just so happens to be attached to a gorgeous woman. I would really love to see cock bondage and total sissifcation in the upcoming chapters with Casey. Maybe after his high school graduation he completely gives himself to Gabbi, much to his friends and family’s dismay. Maybe even some cuckolding with Jessica back in the picture. It would amazing seeing Gabbi destroy Jessica with her size in front of Casey. Anyways, just my complements and suggestions! 10/10 story.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 5 years ago
My favorites

1&2 breeding season, something better 3 huntress. Please continue these stories maybe his mom will like Gabbi more than his ex. There is a Dom/Sub to it but there is love and care as well. It would be funny as hell if she makes his ex addicted to her and she's at the bottom and when the time comes have there kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

Now that Casey has sub come to Gabbi's big cock it would be wonderful to see her turn her bitch of a boyfriend into a full-fledged girl dressing and loving every minute of it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Excellent series

The 1st chapter will always have its own special something as Gabbit gives him something to poke back at his bitchy ex, as well as something more personal that leads into the following chapters.

Prom is good. We might find out more about Casey, and Gabbit might light up some other people in his age group who thought of Casey only as a loser.

Prom is near the end of high school, and Casey seems like a bright student who might have a future at university, hopefully nearby. 1st year might be mandatory in the dorm, which could create all sort of adventures for these horny lovebirds. 2nd year he might be able to move in with Gabbi full time. Oh! Will she have to meet the parents? Will Dad already know her as a massage customer? Oh, my. The possibilities are enticing.

dault3883dault3883over 4 years ago
next chapter?

you said there were going to be More chapters but its been over a year and a half now since this chapter was published and i noticed you published some stories in march 2019 where are the other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Chapter

I think this is ur best Story so far, but it is over a Year and no new Chapter it would be awsome if u could continue this Story cant wait to find out how they get back on Caseys Ex at Prom.

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesubabout 4 years ago
New bar

This is what all other stories on this category will be judged against. This is the bar. So hot.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

Is there going to be another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more!

This is so good! I need more! Great relationship! Id love to see her taking him in hand, getting him a job, his drivers license, maybe working out a bit. He can still be her sweet little bottom boy, and man up ever so slightly. Will she meet the parents? Will they suspect something is off? How did their shy sensitive boy land this hot older babe? Endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You lied go me :(

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20almost 4 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

I lied? I know the chapters taking long but it's coming. I'm doing my best to keep works coming out, I ask please for your patience while I put the chapters together.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago
Another...

brilliant chapter. So intense, and so loving, too. Caring, yet aggressively expressive, mmmm.

What's that you say? Not the last chapter? Prom? Oh my!

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Great!

This is, for me, your greatest story, bro! Not that the others aren't good, mind you. I just find myself loving this one the most, the characters are great, and I desperately would like to read the fourth chapter!

redder882redder882over 3 years ago

Love this story! can't wait to see the end!

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
That is a dickgirl model story

Every thing was great, specially the shift from romance to rough sex , even I Expected more rough pounding ,anyhow it was a perfect story, and it makes me wonder what shall happen more than this, it is a challenge how to makes this story more hotter than it is now ,can't wait till your next chapter .

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Despite your commitment to continue this, you haven't even though you are still writing other stories.

So please, finish this properly ?

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wanted to say that this is my favorite story on the site. Amazing blend of sweet romance and desire. The first time I read all the parts was truly a special experience. I would love to see the 4th chapter if you are still working on it and plan to continue this anymore. I certainly hope you do but if not I think that this chapter was great enough to end on.

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

What's going to happen at the prom

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 2 years ago

I think it's the last chapter. Sometimes you don't plan for it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely. All the build-up is definitely worth it. All the care and forethought leading up to passionate and intimate climax? That's exactly how it should be!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 hours ago

Very nice story and well worth the time to read. Well written and fun characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES