All Comments on 'Something Better Ch. 04'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to have a new chapter in this sweet and sexy series. Glad that you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you're back and feeling better! I loved the confrontation with Jessica, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great that you’re back! I like where this is heading!

MrSaintChaosMrSaintChaosover 1 year ago

Glad you are feeling better, thos chapter was great keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing thus far has been exceptional. In a perfect world, the girl needed to be a couple of inches taller in 4" heels. But, your story and I like it. Would definitely like to see the ex have to take that long hard appendage in her bottom as well. Sort of revenge sex

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

This was a nice early Christmas gift. The sex scenes are amazing but Please throw in more story, it's so much fun getting invested in the characters development and you have been doing a great job at it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm happy you are back.

Waiting for the next chapter.

snornsnornover 1 year ago

Yes, couples cam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great, love this series. 5 stars for sure Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very happy to hear that you're better now. Thank you for another lovely addition to this series. As a not-stereotypically-manly guy, I love your stories and sometimes wish I was the male character in them :)

Gabbi really shines in this chapter. I mean, we've known from the start that she's a sweet woman who cares about Casey, but her interaction with Jessica in this chapter really highlights how wonderful a girlfriend she is. While she may call Casey her bitch (and make him her bitch too!) in the privacy of her apartment, she knows that it would be better to present a different image to their relationship to Jessica, and I love her for it.

I hope that they have a proper conversation beforehand about how far they will go in their camming session in the next chapter too. While Casey no doubt loves worshipping her, doing so in front of an audience is another matter altogether. Although the naughty boy will surely get into it and show off for her viewers ;)

If I may make a request, please avoid introducing a third party into Casey and Gabbi's relationship in future chapters. Please please keep it a pure romance between Casey and Gabbi.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving too. Love, Alli.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Just the right amount of dominance from her surrounded by love, support and affection! You aced this! Looking forward to more chapters. Hope you feel better and thanks for this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Alli

And request you not to introduce third party into their relationship.

Thank you

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 1 year agoAuthor

Don't worry guys, there will not be a third party introduced into the relationship :) This is pure one on one romance ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter

FlipaBaka69FlipaBaka6910 months ago

This story's SUCH a breath of fresh air in a thick fog of futa/guy stories that are so copy and paste and mainly depressing. Gabbi's genuinely nice and not just trying to bang Casey, and Casey's blooming confidence is rewarding after such a harsh breakup.

Can't wait for the next chap! Seriously I wish there were more quality fics like this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It had been a long year while waiting for next chapter of this wonderful story.

CasualnagaCasualnaga7 months ago

This, like all of your work, is exceedingly great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent ! This is a great series. The characters and storyline are so well written. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Possibly my favorite series on Literotica! Great stuff! I would welcome more if you have the time and desire to write more chapters! Thank you!

1Martiniman1Martiniman8 days ago

Great chapter and even tho it was short, you’re correct that it’s better than nothing. Part 4 took 4 years to post after part 3…here’s hoping that part 5 will be posted before the end of 2026.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES