Something Borrowed

Story Info
Engaged couple explores new things.
1.4k words
4.24
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers

Stacy and I were happily engaged to be married, with the wedding just a few months away. We had already got into a good routine, with the two of us working all week, then after work Friday I would go to her place with a packed bag. We would spend the weekend taking care of wedding plans and getting stuff ready for the new house we were moving into the week before the wedding, and, of course, fucking like rabbits.

Everything would have been a little more convenient if we could just live together, but her parents were old fashioned, so I had to keep my own place until the wedding. Stacy had a nice three bedroom condo that she shared with two of her friends. Her friend Carrie was also engaged and was getting married a month before us.

The upcoming weekend was going to be extra special, because both of her roommates were going to be out of town, leaving the condo to just the two of us. Over the phone in advance of the weekend I let her know that we would be breaking-in every room of the condo and that she better be prepared. She cryptically ended the conversation by saying "I borrowed something from Carrie that I think will help with that."

We didn't waste any time that Friday night. There was a heavy storm moving in, so we just stayed in and avoided the rain. After a quick dinner and a kitchen clean-up that left us both nearly naked, we retreated to her bedroom. She told me to get in bed because she wanted to show me something, then stepped into the walk-in closet. I lay in bed naked wondering what was about to happen.

After a minute, she stepped out, dressed in just a black garter belt and black fishnet stockings. She knew that was a fetish of mine, and I was loving it. She also had her hair done up, which drove me crazy, as it made her neck so kissable.

She slowly walked toward me before climbing onto the bed. Without hesitation she straddled my face and pressed herself against my mouth. I slipped my tongue into her wet pussy and treated her like the best dessert ever.

As I licked her she started with the dirty talk. "I knew you'd like this. You like fishnet stockings, don't you? You like naughty girls in fishnet, don't you? Tonight I wanna be your naughty fishnet whore. Oh god, don't stop..."

I think the dirty talk did it for her as much as it did it for me, as she came hard and had to pull back to catch her breath. After a minute I stood next to the bed and repositioned her, moving her ass to the edge of the bed and raising her legs over my shoulders. I easily slipped in as she gasped. And I was loving the feel of her fishnet-clad legs rubbing against me.

My thrusts became increasingly harder as we resumed the dirty talk. She wasn't my fiancée tonight, she was my whore. I asked my whore what her name was. She hesitated and then said "Carrie. My name is Carrie." As soon as the words left her mouth I could feel her getting wetter, prompting me to fuck her harder. "You're a good whore, Carrie, and you look so hot in those stockings. I love the way they feel against my body, wrapped around me." She was pushing back against me now, bringing me deeper into her than I'd ever been.

When I told her I was going to cum, she insisted that I finish inside her. I gave one more deep thrust and exploded in her. I stayed in for each spurt, and slowly withdrew only after I was sure I didn't have another drop.

Then, I took my whore's hand and guided it down between her legs. I guided two of her fingers into her pussy, then took her wrist and guided her fingers to her lips. She eagerly sucked them into her mouth, tasting the mix of my cum and hers. Without prompting she slipped in more fingers and repeated sucking them clean while I watched. "That's it Carrie, lick that up. I know how much you love that taste."

I laid next to her and told her how much I enjoyed watching her touch herself. She told me that she really liked it when I watched. I suggested that we go shopping the next day and get her a toy to play with. That was when more inspiration hit.

She hopped out of the bed and took my hand. We made our way out of the bedroom and to Carrie's room.

Stacy opened the top drawer of the dresser and remarked, "I got the garter belt and stockings here after Carrie left for the weekend. She didn't know I borrowed them, so thanks for not cumming on them. I also found this." She rummaged through the drawer, dropping a pink thong on the floor in the process, and withdrew a purple vibrator. She showed it to me then turned it on, making sure that it worked and showing me the multispeed function.

"Have you used that before?" I asked. She gave me a weird look "No, it's Carries, I just found it earlier. Maybe I can get one similar."

I took it from her and said "you really should try it out before buying it."

She started taking off the stockings and garter belt to put back in the drawer. "I don't think so, I don't know when Carrie last used it. Don't you think that's kinda weird?"

I took it from her and said "But tonight you're Carrie. It's yours. So show me how it works."

I then left her alone in the room and brought the vibrator with me. I went up the stairs to the kitchen area and waited by the glass patio door, in the dark. She found me a few minutes later, naked, insisting that I give the vibrator back to her.

I told her that she had to do something for me first. She noticed my cock getting hard and wondered about what was in store, then perkily responded "I'll do anything you want."

I turned her back to me so that she was facing the glass door. I took her wrists and placed her hands flat against the door. Then I had her bend slightly forward and spread her legs.

There she was, naked and spread in front of the large glass door. It was dark out except for the occasional lightning flash and headlights of passing cars. It was hard to tell how much of her the drivers would be able to see. She hesitated. "What if someone sees me?" she pleaded. "You mean what if someone sees Carrie. I think Carrie likes it when people watch."

I picked up the vibrator from the table and turned it on low. The buzz was the only sound in the room. I slid it into her and she started groaning instantly. Her knees nearly gave out, but she recovered before I slid it in deeper and turned up the speed.

She grew wetter as the toy was slid in and out deeper and faster. Soon she was loudly telling me that she was going to cum. I didn't ease up and quickly brought her to another orgasm. When I withdrew the vibrator and turned it off, she grabbed a nearby chair and sat down to steady herself. I pressed the dirty toy against her lips and said "Carrie always licks it after." She didn't hesitate to suck it into her mouth and lick it clean. Then she pushed it away and replaced it with my cock. Now I was standing in front of the window, one foot up on another chair while I fucked her mouth and played with her sensitive nipples.

She took me out of her mouth just long enough to say "When its time, cum on Carrie's tits." She then started slurping on my cock louder, imitating the best pornstars. That did it for me and I felt it was time. I leaned back and she lifted her tits for me. I coated them the best I could, considering it was the second orgasm of the night. She surprised me one more time when she pulled her nipples to her mouth and licked them clean.

Both spent now, I remarked "you really are a naughty girl aren't you. I'm pretty damn lucky."

She replied "No, I'm a sweetheart, but Carrie is a dirty whore."

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers