Something Darker, Pt. 01

Story Info
Camilla is kidnapped by a stranger, but there is a twist...
1.8k words
4.29
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the bed, Camilla felt like the darkness had eyes; like she was a prey of some kind. Sheer terror of the unknown paralyzed her body. And then she saw a dark male figure standing in front of her.

Camilla wanted to scream. She instinctively opened her mouth to scream at the top of her lungs, but she could not make a sound. She just stared bluntly at the stranger. His figure was tall and menacing.

"Please... no," she said quietly, trying to move away from him as far as she could.

Like a terminator in the dark, he silently made a step towards her.

"What are you doing? I will scream..." she whispered in desperation.

The man seemed unstoppable. He acted like he was the one who decided her fate.

"I said no, you son of bitch! Let me go!"

She made clear to him that she was not giving up without a fight.

The man suddenly stopped like an entranced Cobra in front of the snake-charmer.

"No... You say?" he uttered coldly with his baritone voice. "It's your choice."

"What? Is this some kind of a game?" she was bewildered.

"You have thirty seconds to decide, hottie. Stay or leave."

"What?"

Sizing the chance, she quickly got up and ran towards the door as fast as she could. Behind the door she found the stairs that led to the first floor, so, wasting no time, she headed towards the front door. On the first floor she once again found herself amid darkness, when she heard the man's voice behind her back coming from the second floor.

"I will be waiting for you, baby!"

He followed his words with a chilling laugh that haunted the building for a couple of seconds.

She could not believe that he let her go. It was surreal. Just like that... She closed the front door behind her back and she was free. Or was she?

Once she was finally outside, Camilla did take a look around just to realize a moment later that it was a remote mansion in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully she had her purse and a mobile phone inside of it, so she quickly was able to geo locate herself. She ran towards the nearest road...

The nightmare was over once Camilla opened her eyes just to find herself all alone in her bed. It was all gone like a bad dream. However, that dream left a bad taste in her mouth. And Camilla felt a bit broken for some time after she woke up.

The problem was that Camilla hardly could remember how exactly she was kidnapped. She was in a bar talking to some random guy, and then - bang! - she's inside that mysterious mansion, helpless and scared... They probably mixed something in her drink. Camilla was hesitant to tell the police about this strange incident, as there was no evidence of violence, she was not raped, no sexual assault was involved, and she had no bruises on her body. Everybody would think that she's crazy, she thought.

She initially thought that the man who kidnapped her was Frank, her ex-husband whom she recently divorced. People could say about Frank all they wanted, but one thing everyone could say for sure - he had a good taste for women. Indeed, Camilla was a rare combination of looks, intelligence, and a warm, compassionate personality. She was a slim, hot blonde who was like a magnet for male eyes.

However, even for Frank it was too much. That man was clearly someone she never met before.

Since she was kidnapped, Camilla went through a roller-coaster of emotions. Despair, panic, confusion... And now it was time for anger. She kept mumbling "sick bastard" all day, even when her car arrived at the parking lot in front of her office where she worked as a data scientist.

On her way back home from work she decided she needed some break from these intrusive thoughts. So she went to the local mall to buy some sexy summer dress and a couple of heels. However, when she reached inside her purse for a credit card, she was struck by a surprise when she found a piece of paper there. The note contained an address, and it ended with the words: "Come find me."

Camilla arrived home late in the evening to find herself in a new, a somewhat upbeat, mood. Now it was time for a sheer curiosity.

She found herself feeling something rather strange. She could not explain it to herself. She never felt anything like that during her 32 years of life. It was as if she shared larger than life intimate secret with that man, something she could not tell anyone. Only two of them knew about it.

It was around midnight, and it was a long, endless night ahead of Camilla, she could not close her eyes without thinking about the man, his true identity, and what he did to her. The more she thought about him, the more she found him intriguing. She once again found herself the prisoner of anxious thoughts about the man and his sick games.

"Crazy bastard," she gently bit her lip while unbuttoning her silk robe. She said "no" to him because she was terrified, but now it was time for even more terrifying truth that she had to face - what if it was "yes"?

"Oh god..." she moaned silently, lying in her bed. Camilla's imagination seemed to betray her. She wasn't in control of it anymore.

From now on every single night was like that - a waterfall of repressed desires that poured down on her like a flood. Camilla could not think about anything else anymore, except for that dark male figure who took her by force in the heat of the night. After all, he did not hurt her -- she tried to find a reasonable explanation for her new obsession.

After a long battle with her sexual desires, Camilla finally gave up and called her sister Samantha to tell her everything about THAT night. Camilla also told her that she intended to visit that mysterious mansion once again. Because it was a pretty dangerous idea to return to that man, Camilla sought Samantha's help.

After considering pros and cons, Camilla bought herself an expensive listening device disguised as earrings. And so, one Sunday evening Camilla, wearing those earrings and a sexy summer dress which she recently bought, parked her car in front of the mansion, which was located at the outskirts of her town. Samantha was instructed to be at the other end of the wire all the time, and in case something goes wrong, her job was to call the police immediately, giving them the location of the mansion.

Camilla sneaked into the mansion after finding out that the front door wasn't locked. Once inside, she found herself in the dimly lit hallway, from there she quietly headed towards the room at the other end of the hallway, while her heart was beating like crazy. On her way to the room, Camilla noticed a large picture of herself on the wall. It wasn't a portrait, rather it was some kind of a voyeur pic taken by someone while she was at a grocery store, and it was pretty obvious that the pic highlighted her sexy figure.

She peeked into the room, opening the door slightly. Inside the room she saw a group of muscular men standing in a circle as if it was some kind of a ritual.

This whole mansion was a strange place, indeed. It was as if she walked into some underground cult who's central figure was Camilla herself. It was pretty scary... And exciting as hell.

"Looking for someone?" said someone behind Camilla's back.

She turned back and saw a half naked man.

"My brother is a policeman," her voice trembled, trying to sound intimidating. "If you try to do something stupid..."

The man made a cunning smile, as if he was immune to any authority.

"He told me you were even more attractive in real life..." he said. "But, man, you're so fucking hot."

"Who are you guys?" Camilla's eyes were glued to the six pack in front of her nose. "What's going on here?"

She allowed herself to relax a bit as she knew what exactly was coming.

"We are the secret society called the Camilla's Gang," he said proudly.

The man placed his giant hand around Camilla's elegant waist and took her to the room full of other muscular men.

"Well... Well... Well..." Camilla was met with a fanfare from the crowd of men. "Here you are - the best slut in town."

"Hottest babe alive," said someone from the crowd, slapping Camilla's sexy ass.

Camilla's summer dress was quickly torn apart by the hungry mob, and immediately after that dozens of hands began to grope her whole delicious body, including ass and pussy. She just closed her eyes and went with the flow, releasing any control, allowing her body and consciousness to relax.

"Bring her to the bedroom!" ordered one of the men who seemed to be the leader of the gang.

The gang threw Camilla on the bed.

And in a moment she was surrounded by who knows how many muscled men who's sole purpose was to fuck tirelessly their queen of sluts. Camilla was eager to try all of their hard, dripping wet, cocks with her mouths while stroking the others with her hands.

She was now ready to try her first ever double and triple penetrations. When the first trio came hard too quickly, because Camilla's pussy, ass, and mouth were too good to be true, it was time for the next trio of muscular men to step in with their hard cocks.

An endless line of Camilla's fanboys crowded the bedroom - every single one of them was eager to fill her up, and to make her scream in pleasure.

"I'm fine, Sam," Camilla uttered to seemingly nobody during her deep and intense moans, "I'm OK... Ahhh god! Yes!"

Camilla's hot little body was ravaged mercilessly by the gang, but when the line seemed to come to an end, she demanded more. Camilla sensed that it was an opportunity of a lifetime, and she wanted to take a full advantage of it.

Feeling exhausted after hours and hours of rough sex non-stop, Camilla offered her precious body to be used as a bukakke centerpiece. Catching endless streams of cum shots with her beautiful face and open mouth... Taking huge loads of cum with her tits and slim legs... Indeed, Camilla was the best slut out there.

And in reality...

Camilla spent the whole night in her bed, imagining what could have happened if she had enough courage to return to that mysterious mansion...