Something Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You then go about getting ready again, and I hear stuff moving in the room. After a few minutes you come over to the bed and get close to me. You whisper in my ear "I really did have fun tonight. I liked it that you tried to dance and would have liked it if you danced more. That would have been playing your cards better. Instead, I ended up having to go and dance by myself. Lucky for me, I found a good group of people to dance with." I nod, trying to talk.

"Shish," you whisper. "I need to tell you the rest." And I remain silent.

"Did you notice the two guys dancing with me?" I nod.

"The guy your height, his name is Adam, and the taller one was Greg. They were quite a bit of fun to dance with. Did you mind that danced with them?" I shake my head no, and then I feel a slap across my face.

"I am not sure that is the right answer. Did you think your wife is not attractive? That is the only way I can think that a man would let his wife go dance with other men" I shake my head no.

"So why would you let your attractive... I mean hot sexy wife out on the dance floor like that? Did you not see how they were dancing with me?" I try to mumble something to the effect that you were just having fun, but it's not coming out with the gag.

"So, I enjoyed dancing with them. They were a lot of fun, but some of the dancing was a bit on the dirty side. You knew that anyone that got close to me could probably tell what bra I was wearing, and if they were that close dancing, could probably see most of my boobs, even maybe feel my hard nipples through my blouse." I nod, not really knowing what a good response is.

"Then when I came up to you, you were rock hard after watching me dance with them, but not rock hard when we were sitting in the booth and you put your finger in me... that tells me you enjoyed one more than the other... well, do you know what both of them asked me during the last dance?" I shake my head no. "They were wondering why you would let me out on the dance floor that long and dance that dirty with two young strangers. I had to tell them that I think it turns you on." Again, I just tried to talk and nothing, but mumbles came out.

You continued to whisper "well, I have to tell you something. The way we were dancing, it was a turning me on. Two young attractive strong men, trading me off from song to song, it was exciting to see them look at me as a sexual woman. I know they sensed I need to get fucked tonight."

I tried to mumble slowly through the gag "well, you are hot babe" and felt the immediate slap. "You say you have a hot wife, is that it? Well, what does a hot wife do to two strong men?" you ask me. With the gag in I just shake my head a bit.

"A hot wife turns men on, that's what she does, and I guess I must have been really hot to them. Do you know how I know?" you ask me. I shake my head no, but deep down wanting to hear my faithful wife say the most dirty thing.

"Baby, we were dancing so close, I could feel their cocks twitch and get excited... Some of those songs we were really grinding on each other. I mean there wasn't really a lot of clothing with my undies off and this thin silk dress." I just lay still as I know that I cannot talk through the gag, but I want to tell you that I am not surprised they were aroused by you.

"I think it excites you a bit to think they got hard dancing with your hot wife... But I really cannot tell with this thing on" as you shake the chastity cage on my cock. It jolts my body a bit, my cock straining in the cage. "I like it though; the cage keeps you in place. Keeps your cock small, and if it's trying to get hard, well, I guess that's one of the punishments tonight for not playing your cards right."

You continue "dancing tonight with them was fun. I got me pretty hot actually, and really wanting to get fucked. But since you are all caged up, I don't know what to do now. If you had played your cards right, I don't think you would have this cage on right now and your cock would be inside my mouth or in me by now." I groan after hearing this. "But what is a hot wife needing to get laid to do?

"Do you know what happened before we left?" I shake my head. "First Adam, then when Greg butted in, both asked me if I wanted to head to their place for more dancing. Apparently, they are roommates, I guess, but I am not sure they only wanted to dance. Do you know what I told them?" you asked, and I shook my head no.

"I told them that they were nice, and I had fun, but that my husband was over there, and..." a long pause. "I told them that you were probably hard watching me dance with them, because you knew I didn't have any underwear on..." A bit of silence in the room as I can tell you are really trying to shock me now talking dirty.

"Yes, I told them that I wasn't wearing any underwear, and they were in disbelief. That is why I say you didn't play your cards right; I was left telling two young strong aroused men that the lady dancing close to them didn't have any underwear on." I shuck my head, but really didn't know what to say.

"So your hot wife, no panties on, nipples practically exposed, was left to dance with two men to the point I could feel their big, hard, cocks... and asked back to their place." Another slap across the face, and a shake of the chastity cage. "I think you are going to stay caged up a bit longer" and then I felt you get off the bed and walk across the room.

I could tell you dimmed the lights, and then I heard some music start. The music reminded me of a previous time where you drank to break your nerves and gave me a strip tease years ago. I heard you approaching and you lifted the blind fold off of me and said "so now that you are closer than the other side of the dance floor, I will let you watch up close a bit." You walked a couple of steps back and started to dance seductively to the music. You are still wearing your blue dress, which I am surprised about.

While swaying to the music, you reach up with one hand and cup your breast. "Did you like my bra earlier tonight? I figured you would. My nipples have been hard all night, and the silk teased them too" you continued to sway back and forth. My cock is definitely straining inside the cage, and I look down. I can tell I am leaking precum.

You notice I am looking at it, and you dance over to talk a look. "Oh, so you do get excited when I dance. I can tell that when I get dressed up for a night of dancing, you do like it" and then you dance back to where you were. "But tonight, you were selfish. You failed to play your cards right and give me the attention I, your hot sexy wife needed, and let someone else do it."

"I have to tell you baby, I like it when you are turned on, but it is also a turn on to know that other men are noticing me. Maybe not the same, but it confirms to me that I look good for you." As you step aside a bit and I notice some of what you have moved around. Behind you is an end table, and a pink silk piece of fabric that we keep with the toys. It is covering something on the table.

"So the first man I danced with tonight, that was not my husband, was Adam. I was surprised how quickly I could feel his cock grow when he pushed up against me," and then your reached down and picked up the object covered by the piece of pink silk. By now I could tell the shape and guessed it was one of the seldom used dildos from the top shelf back home.

You moved it to your backside and continued "when he got in close behind me, I could feel it between my butt cheeks. I don't know why I was surprised at first, but I kept feeling the mound bounce into me," as you mimic dancing up against it and then put it down on the nightstand. "I know me telling you this is making you hard in that cage. For sometime know, I have known you fantasize about me, always wanting to watch us have sex in the mirror... but I know your real fantasy is watching me... have sex... and maybe that is not necessarily with you. Remember, I felt your stiff cock after dancing with them... Remember?" I nod my head and knowing that you have really figured me out.

"Greg was the second, and he too grabbed me close, pulled me in, and I could feel him too," as you reach down and picked up another long cylindrical object under a piece of gray silk fabric from toy shelf back home. Again, you mimicked dancing and having a cock press into you. You stare at me for a second and then say "there was something different about feeling his cock up against me... it was easier to feel, and I could just tell Greg was bigger than Adam."

As you continue to dance a bit more you say "but I do know that with that cage on, you cock is not going inside of me. It pretty much makes you useless for sex and getting a cock inside me. But I am lost on what to do. It's our date night, I got a sexy bra on, I think I look good, we went dancing, and I am turned on, need to get laid... But my husband's cock is all caged up. I need to get laid; I need to get fucked..." I begin to squirm a bit, wishing the cage was off.

"I will tell you that it was really hot to have both of them proposition me about coming back to their place. You know I would never do that, but it made me feel sexy. Two young strong men, aroused with... big cocks, wanting to do dirty things to me..." I continue to squirm, but it is really just a show. I am not squirm to stop my wife from talking about strangers dancing with her and her talking about feeling their dicks. I am squirming because I want her to continue.

"Can you tell me what I should do in this predicament, you wife needs to get fucked by a hard cock and you can't seem to do it... but I think I have a solution." You put the object under the gray silk down and dance back to the nightstand, grab the object inside the pink fabric and dance back to the bed. You crawl up on the bed next to me and grip the object under the silk. "I think this will have to do. It seems like it was about the right size as Adam," as the pink silk falls to the side.

You are holding one of the dildos close to me. I recognize it as one of the first dildos I bought for you years ago. It was labeled 6 inches on the package, but it is definitely a good 7 inches long. I remember when you looked over my shoulder as I opened the package years ago, and you uttered a quick "oh, that's big." That is when I knew that you might have eyes for something bigger than me but would never admit it.

Gently touching it up and down with your hand close to my face, you bend your head down and kiss it. "Ummm, this cock is hard, and it's not small and caged up like yours. How does it make you feel to think I made it hard dancing dirty with Adam?" You then placed your entire mouth over it and start giving it a blow job. After several bobs you utter "just think, this could be your cock in my mouth if you would have danced more."

You continue to give the dildo head for a bit. "I can tell it's as hard as it's going to get, nice hard young cock. I feel bad that I essentially cock teased Adam dancing. That doesn't seem fair does it." I shake my head no as you get up off the bed and suction it down to the night stand and continue dancing a bit.

"I cant' believe I told two strangers that I was not wearing underwear tonight. I mean there is only this skirt keeping them from my privates tonight." You continue to dance a bit more, grabbing your skirt and beginning to hike it up an inch at a time. I can finally see your pussy lips, and you take your hand down to them and gently touch them and you coo a bit. "I can tell I am still extremely horny and wet, but my husband is still caged up. He might be turned on and ready to fuck me, but he is still caged up."

You continue to dance, pulling your skirt up to your waist, dancing, and then dancing backwards a step until "oh, what is this I bumped into... it feels like something I felt earlier tonight." You spread your legs a bit and step back, then reach down and pull the dildo forward. You move your hips around a bit, causing the dildo to rub the outside of your lips. Deep down I am dying, wondering if I would feel the same if Adam was really here in the room.

"Oh, how did I go from the one doing the teasing to becoming the one being teased? This hard, young cock is teasing my pussy" as you stare at me and continue to shift your hips around. "I can tell it's a hard, big piece of meat... and I am horny baby...I have been wet all night, it's not fair... can I just try a bit of it?" you ask. I shake my head yes, embarrassed a bit, but relieved to finally see you act out my fantasy. You are turning me on acting so dirty, and saying filthy things, and I want to see it go inside of you. I am so turned on I think I am going to bust the chastity cage.

You grab the base of the cock, and move the tip to your lips, splitting them open, rubbing the head up and down your slit. "Oh, this feels good. I can tell the head is big... The shaft feels thick too. Can I take a bit more of it baby, I know you enjoy watching you and me having sex in the mirror, and you will enjoy watching this I think?" I nod again, anxious to see the dildo go inside of you and stretch your pussy open.

You begin to lower yourself down on it, slowly, slowly, all the way down. I squirm a bit as it was hot as fuck to watch you do that. "What's wrong baby, don't you like to sit and watch your hot wife?" you ask as you reach up and pinch your nipple and roll your eyes. I shake my head no, knowing that yes/no shakes of my head do not really make sense to you. "This feels pretty good baby in my pussy. Can I fuck it now, can I enjoy myself on this cock? Will that turn you on?" I shake my head yes.

I lay there, tied to the bed, gag in mouth, cock caged up, just watching you ride this cock. You are riding it hard, bouncing up and down on it now. "This feels good baby, a nice big hard cock in me. Do you like to hear me tell you that feels good?" I shake my head up and down. You start twisting your hips now on it, changing the angle "ummm, feels good, I think you like seeing me grind my hips."

"Oh, I am close... Really close... And it feels good." But then you stop on a down stroke. "But baby, there was one time tonight where both of them were dancing with me at the same time. Did you see that?" I nodded me head. "I could feel both of them grinding up against me... Adam was big, and Greg was... even bigger. Hard stiff cocks that your hot wife made that way. And do you remember that I told you both of them asked me back to their place?" I nodded again. "Does that turn you on to think your hot wife is so sexy that she had two guys ask her home." I nod. "I don't know how that would have worked do you? But I think the dirty I am the sexier I am to you."

Y

ou reach behind to the nightstand and grab the other object under the gray silk and bring it around. It is the dildo I bought a couple of months ago. It is definitely 9 inches and thick. I have wanted to see you take it since I bought it, but have not had the courage to break it out... You must have discovered it with our other toys when you packed up for the trip.

"Well baby, they both lived together, so if I am riding one cock, why wouldn't a second cock be in here." You take the large dildo and place it down on the bed and bend over so that your face is close to it. "This thing is huge. I have never been with a cock this big before" and you begin to kiss it while looking at me. "It's beautiful though, long, wide, and hard. Let me see how much of it I can take" and you begin to give it a blow job in front of me while you slowly bob your hips up and down on the other cock. I am really squirming now, the cage is so restrictive, but you are being so dirty and sexy. You stop for a second and ask "is this what a dirty hot wife does? Takes a big cock in her pussy and gives a blow job to the biggest cock she has ever seen?"

You go back to moving up and down on the mounted dildo and continue to stroke and attempt to suck the bigger dildo in your hand.

You continue on for a few more minutes, and I can tell you are getting off and feeling good. And then all of a sudden you pull your mouth off the big dildo and let out "baby I am cumming on this cock in my pussy...ah ah ah" and then you relax a bit. You are all the way down on the shaft, and slowly begin to pull yourself off of it. "That felt good." You walk over to the bed again and pulling the blouse portion off to the side, exposing your tits nearly popping out of the shelf bra, and then lower your entire dress down and off your legs. You crawl up onto the bed and begin to remove the gag, and then remove the restraints from strap, but keep my hands restrained together and motion for me to scoot down a bit. You throw one leg over my chest and then position yourself sitting on my chest.

"Just because you have the gag out doesn't mean I want to hear you talk..." And then you scoot forward and put your pussy to my mouth. "I want to cum at least twice tonight, and I think having my caged husband lick me after I have been fucked by a big cock will make me feel good. Go ahead and lick my pussy after it has been penetrated by a big cock and made me cum" and with that you inch the rest of your body up onto me and now you are sitting on my face.

I begin to taste you with my tongue, and then start sucking your clit. You start to grind a bit on my face, really pressing down onto me. "I hope you like that; I can't tell since you have your cage on, keeping your cock all small and locked up, but I think you like that." I mumble a few words as I lick around your clit and then back to your pussy. "Ummm that feels good right there, I want you to stick your tongue in my pussy hole and lap up my wet cum juice." I comply and you start to grind on me a bit more.

"Oh, that feels good, but... maybe not as good as I want." I am a bit confused but continue to try. "Baby I think that big cock stretched me out a bit, and it felt good. I am not sure if you can make me cum again after that... but I have an idea." And you jump off of me and walk back to the nightstand.

"No talking but get over here." I roll over and off the bed and walk towards you. "Get down on your knees. I want you close for this." You reach back onto the bed and grab the bigger dildo 'Greg' and mount the suction bottom next to the edge of the nightstand. "This thing is huge. I have never been with a cock this big before. I know it turns you on hear that as much as it does me. I am not sure how this is going to go, I may not be the same again, but I think you want to be up close and see it... Don't you?" I nod my head yes.

You grab the base of the big dildo and guide the head to your pussy lips, and look down. "It's so big and hard, I know you want to watch, but I want to see this thing go inside me too." It is massive next to your tight pussy. You begin to rub it back and forth along your slit. "I will ask again, can your hot wife have just the tip of this massive piece of meat between my legs?" I remember I am to be silent and nod yes.

I watch as you begin to press it on the head of the cock. I look up to your face, and your eyes are closed, with your teeth slightly biting your lower lip. I can tell you are pushing hard downward now, and only a little bit has gone into your pussy.

"Baby, this thing is huge, it's not even in yet and it is stretching out your hot wife's pussy, oh... ah" and a little be more goes into you. "Is this turning you on, seeing your hot wife try to work this massive dick into her pussy? Oh... it's going to take bit for me to get use to... oh...it, but tonight I think I need this."

At this point in time, you have maybe two or three inches inside of you. You begin to pull out and I can see your pussy juices on the shaft, lubricating it for another attempt. "Baby it is really stretching me out and filling me up, but it feels good. Tell me again this is turning you on, being caged up and seeing me try to fuck this." I nod. You have your eyes closed but you open them up. "I want to you want to see your dirty hot wife fuck this, because I don't think, I know I will not be the same when I am done." I nod again. You lower down again, looking at me. I glace back and forth between your eyes and the awesome view of your pussy being split in two. You continue down more this time, maybe 4 inches or so "oh... oh, oh my god" you start to get loud. Then back up to the tip, and then back down.