Something Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time you come down faster and harder. You are impaling yourself of this big dick dildo. "Oh ... Ah..." and all the way down you come until it is fully inside of you "ah ah ah" you are squirming on it. "Baby...baby..." your legs are starting to shake "I just came on this big dick, just one full stroke." I am in awe that you got it inside of you, and so turn on that you are talking so dirty. You bring your hips slowly to where the tip is just inside, and then then drop yourself back on it again "Ah... Oh..." and begin to grind back and forth on it a bit as your right hand reaches down and you begin to rub your clit. You throw your head back and let out "oh this feels so good, taking every inch of this young hard stud's massive dick."

You slowly glide off the dildo and stand up. "Baby, stand up now." I stand up and you reach down to the cage. You undo the clasp on it, and the cage comes off. My dick springs out immediately and with pre-cum leaking all over the place. "Now lay on the edge of the bed with your legs off the side." I do as I am told. You reach over and undo the hand restraints now.

"That felt really good and I want more of it, but I want you to kiss my tits." I quickly lean over and attack one of your nipples with my mouth. As I am sucking and nibbling on it. I feel you back up a bit. I glance down and you have the dildo between your legs, and you are letting it slide back and forth over your slit. You are humming a bit between the sensations.

"I think I am ready again; can you help?" I reach down and grab the shaft of the dildo and line up the tip of the head with you pussy. You begin to lower self on it again "oh... oh my" and I start sucking on your nipple again. It slides in a bit easier this time, but you are still slowly moving up and down on it.

"This is what happens when you don't dance" you say, and then you go all the way down on the shaft. "Your dirty hot wife gets filled, stretched, and touched inside in places she has never been touched before, that's what happens." You reach up with your hands and grab my shoulders as you continue to ride the dildo. "I need to hold onto you, it's hard keeping my balance on such a big cock." You continue to ride, moan, and look to be in pure ecstasy. You bring your head around and grab my face and tell me "I didn't know I could take such a large cock, every inch of it, so deep in me,... it is owning my pussy" And you shove backwards on my shoulders telling me to lay back.

You are getting use to the size now, riding a bit faster, all the way up and all the way down. Every time you bottom out your let out a little sigh, and every time you pull yourself up almost off if it, a little "oh" comes out. Your reach up with your hands and cup your breasts and pinch your nipples. "Did you like my bra tonight?" you ask. I nod my head. "When you were not looking and their backs were to you, I might have let my blouse open up a bit to the point they could see my nipple..." I lean back forward and try to kiss your nipple, but you stop and shove me back.

Your upper body follows mine down and you grab my cock in your hand. "You have been waiting for this for a while now, and your small cock is probably aching." You begin to suck my cock as you ride the dildo. It feels awesome, your warm mouth on my cock. I look around and can see behind you the mirror in the room. I glace back and forth from my dirty hot wife sucking my dick, to the mirror to see my wife ride the big dildo drilling ecstasy into her pussy. It is turning me crazy and I don't know how long I can last at this point.

"Baby... baby... I am going to cum" I utter out and you pull your head off of my cock as I begin to shoot my cum. It's a lot. Stuck in the cage for so long, excited since you first teased me hours ago with what you were going to wear under your clothes. It shoots out like a rope up on to your tits, cumming and cumming. "ah ah baby..." it was a giant climax for me.

You slow down on the dildo and just gently stroke me for a second. Then you take your hand and rub my cum onto your tits... this is hot for me, but I know you do not like it. Then you say "baby, I was almost ready for my climax too... I was pretty close when you came. but I have a request. I have been doing the fucking tonight, but I... need to be fucked now."

I nod my head and then you say "I want to finish by thinking what it would feel like to have Greg fuck me, but I also want to feel your body on me. Go get that harness strap and fuck me with it?" I jump from the bed looking around and end up at the suitcase full of toys. I the strap on harness, turn around and you are already lying on the bed. I attached the dildo to the harness, tighten up the straps on me, and jump into bed in between your legs.

I begin to lick your nipples. They are still rock hard, and I imagine they have been that way the entire night. I can smell my cum on your tits, but continue to nibble and suck your nipple. I begin to inch up further between your legs and position the head of the dildo into your pussy. You pull me close and whisper "go slow until I am ready."

I inch it into you, and you begin to moan, then back out, repeating the process until I have most of it inside you. "Okay baby fuck me hard like a young man with a big dick would" and with that, I pound into you. "Oh my god, it feels so good, please fuck me hard."

I need no encouragement at this point your hips are tucked up a bit, opening your pussy, and I begin to piston in and out of you. Your moaning is increasing with every thrust, and getting loader, "baby keep fucking me."

I feel your hands on my back, shifting around, moving down to my butt and pulling me in with every thrust. "Oh oh, oh... keep it up, it is filling up every part of me" is all you can say now.

I continue and you are getting louder and louder... "OH MY I AM CUMMING BABBBBBY, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK" and I continue to push every inch into you until you say "oh okay, stop stop stop... I came so hard."

I immediately slow my pace down and push in for one slow last hard stroke and you moan. I slow pull back and push myself up on to my knees and look down. Your pussy is red, and I can tell abused a bit.

I pull the strap harness off, and my cock is rock hard. I fall back down on to you slide my cock right into your stretched pussy. You grab me and ask, "you already came baby." I reply with "I am rock hard after watching you get fucked by big dicks" and begin to move in and out of you as fast as I can. It doesn't take long before I explode again, putting me seed deep inside of you.

By this point, we are both exhausted, and I roll over and pull you on top of me. Your head is by my chest and you say, "I hope you enjoyed tonight."

I replay back with "After it was all done and said, I think I ended up playing my cards correctly all night long."

*****

We ended up falling asleep and waking in the morning. Both of us had a hangover. You stirred in bed, sat up, saw all the sex toys laying around and threw yourself back onto the bed. I snuggled up to you, enjoying the warmth of your body and trying to wiggle my cock in between your ass.

"Was that too much last night? You ask.

"No baby, I love you. When are we going dancing again?" I ask.

"We need to talk about some stuff before we go dancing again..."