Something Different

Story Info
Married couple go on a date, it ends with something different.
9.7k words
3.59
42.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been bugging me for a while now for a date night, but a "something different" date night. You enjoy a good night out, and I have not been too excited about a date night that is more than dinner, a drive home, and some sex. But we are driving to the big city tonight, and you would like a date night after we arrive. So, I come home from work on Friday, come in the door, hoping you have figured it out because I really am lacking ideas and beyond that, really noncommittal on any ideas.

As I walk in the back door, you are in the kitchen at the table, you look up and say "Dancing." Ugh. I mean I like the thought of dancing, but I am old enough to know I am not coordinated enough to not be self-conscious about it, and the amount of alcohol it would take to get over it is not worth the hangover anymore.

"Dancing? Where, I don't even know where to look for that, or what type?" Please please please do not say country.

"Up to you to find a place," you reply with a smile not detecting that I was not prepared to find a place.

With all of our stuff packed already packed, I quickly change clothes and jump into the car. I ask you to drive so I can find a place on my phone. After searching over and over all the options close to the hotel we are staying in, I think I have found a place that might work. I mean, it's a bar, but it advertises a dance floor playing popular music, so I don't think it's a dance club only, and it's just a few blocks walk. I just don't think I could handle a full dance club, nor do I think we would enjoy that scene.

Now to figuring out dinner. "Where do you want to eat?" I ask. You quickly reply, "I wanted something light, so I brought sandwiches."

Hmmm? A date night that starts off with sandwiches on the van ride to the city. I begin to realize that you are really wanting to go dancing, and not go out to eat.

We arrive, check in, and enter the room. For just one night, I am trying to figure out why we have two suitcases. I unzip one of them, and it's our clothes. I start on the second one and you stop me. "that's for later." I immediately know what that means. You probably grabbed all the sex toys off the top shelf... tonight looks promising.

You ask for a few minutes to get ready and tell me to just relax for a few minutes. You start dragging the second suitcase off to the bathroom. I turn on the TV in the room looking for a news channel. You promptly return with a bottle of wine and two glasses in your hand and ask me to open it. I open it up and pour you a glass. "I should have brought some beer" I say, and you just hand me the second glass. Wine it is I guess, and you return to the bathroom to get ready.

A few minutes go by again, and you return to the room. You immediately get my attention as you are naked minus a new set of lingerie. A black lace shelf bra that doesn't cover your nipples, matching black panties. Your petite frame, with 32D cups are quite the show.

"So, you see, tonight is all about one thing, and that is you have to play your cards right tonight, and this might be your preview if you do play your cards right. Don't play your cards right, and well, we will see" you state. "Pour me another glass please." I pour you another glass, and you take a sip. "Tonight, better not be short either. I have been really looking forward to tonight. No kids, late check out, we can stay up late!" you said as you turned, showing your ass that I want to grab right now, and walked back to the bathroom.

After a short bit, you return again, fully dressed, with a blue silk dress. The top of it is a blouse top, pretty tight fitting with a low-neck cut provided by two fabric panels, tappers on your waist, and then flows out over your hips and legs. I have never seen it before. You also have a set of black heels. Alright I think to myself, not sure how well you will be able to dance in those. But you look great. "Are you still wearing that bra?" I ask as I immediately begin to wonder if your nipples are exposed under the silk.

"Yes, and it feels great" you say with a smirk on your face. "I just hope my top stays secured to keep covered up." And with that, I jump up and grab you and pull you in close. I can see down your blouse a bit, and sure enough I can see the tops of your nipples.

I begin to sway back and forth a bit, "We could just dance here tonight."

"Not a chance, let's go," and you pull me towards the door.

*****

From the outside, it doesn't quite match the reviews. "Well, I guess this is it, last chance to find somewhere else if you don't think this place will work," I say in hopes of getting out of dancing.

"Let's give a try, and we can go elsewhere if it's not good," and you pull me through the door.

The door opens up to a staircase going down to a basement style bar. The lighting is dark, more of a dive bar feeling, but more of a dive bar look than an actual dive bar. The place itself if half full, a bar on one side, tables in the middle, circular booths opposite the bar, and a dance floor or performing area opposite the entry door with a single guy performing on an acoustic guitar. A waitress greets us and asks "bar, table, or booth?" We take a booth and sit down. You order another glass of wine, and I ask for a beer.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Not bad, but it's not exactly a dancing establishment," you reply with a bit of a look.

Our waitress returns drinks in hand, and you ask, "we thought there might be dancing here, is that true?" The waitress informs us that it usually starts in about 30 minutes, and that the mood of the place changes drastically. You look at me and smile at hearing that.

We continue to drink and wait out the 30 minutes. I shuffle around the circular booth to get close to you. I am starting to feel the alcohol and due to the dark lighting, I figure I can cop a feel of your nipple. You immediately pull back and scold me "you have not played your cards right yet, and until you do, they are off limits." I can see that from a lot of angles, I can see mostly down your shirt. Man, it is sexy.

The bar is really starting to fill up. I am just glad that we sort of fit into the scene. We are probably older than most, but it's not a complete 21yr old scene either. The acoustic guitar guy finally ends his set and announces that the music will start shortly. Dread is creeping back into me now; not nearly enough alcohol to go dancing for me. And then the music starts.

It makes no difference what it is, it's a decent genre of pop music, and couples and groups start heading for the dance floor. "you ready?" you ask. I down the rest of my beer and reluctantly nod as you grab my hand and pull me out of the booth.

We make our way, and your start dancing. I start trying to dance and put on my best face of trying and hoping the lights get turned down even more. You notice I am trying, my hardest, which isn't that great, but try to make light of it and have fun. I suffer through a handful of songs before a slower song starts.

I grab you quickly by the waste and pull you close to slow dance. "I feel like it is a high school dance where they play a couple of dance songs, and then a slow dance to give us that are challenged a chance to recover," I say.

"I love you, thank you for trying," you say as you look up and kiss me. I am enjoying this song, as your body feels good next to mine. Again, I can look down your blouse a bit, and still excited thinking of your nipples rubbing up against the silk.

"How does your blouse feel?" I ask.

"Wonderful. The blouse is so light that it moves when we were dancing, and it is keeping my nipples aroused." The sound of that instantly starts a stir in my cock, and without missing a beat, your already have moved your hand to cup my crotch. "Looks like silk has the same effect on you too, but it's not rock hard yet," you are saying while laughing.

After the song we move back to the booth and order another round of drinks. While drinking and waiting you scoot close to me and whisper in my ear "I am not wearing everything that you saw when I showed you what I was wearing underneath earlier." I nearly spat out my beer, and then began to wonder what you didn't wear. You lean back into my ear and grab my hand and place it on your lap, "I might not be wearing any underwear right now." You grab my hand again and pull me out of the booth.

This time on the dance floor, I am trying harder, but still not dancing well. You continue to encourage, but I can only hope a slower song is up next. At least the lighting is darker now on the dance floor, and there are enough people now that you can't really see beyond one row of people. Finally, another slow song and we embrace. "My feet are starting to hurt a bit," is all hear as you put your head on my chest and we sway until the song ends.

After the song we make our way back to the booth. As we wait for the waitress, you giggle as you snuggle up to me. I feel your hand grab my hand again, and you place it on your upper thigh under the table. I look down, as I feel skin. You have pulled your skirt up on the side close to me, and I am inches away from your crotch. You lean in and kiss my neck for a bit, then pull your head back and say, "go ahead."

I inch my hand over to your pussy and gently rub my finger over your lips which seems to make you flinch a bit. I look around to see if anyone is noticing, and not detecting anyone looking, slide one finger between your lips and feel how warm and wet you are. I feel your hand moving over my lap and start rubbing my cock. "you are not rock hard yet? That's a little disappointing considering how wet I am."

Without missing a beat, you scoot a bit away from me and say "drinks, where is the waitress? Why don't you go get one more round of drinks, I will go to the bathroom, then I will meet you back here." We exchange a quick kiss, you pull your skirt back down, and off I go to the bar.

The bar is crowded a bit, so it takes a bit longer to get my beer and another glass of wine for you. Based off the rotation of music, I hope it times out to where we dance one more slow song and then can leave. As I get the drinks, turn around, and start making my way to booth I notice it is empty. As I get close, I see your heals on the bench of the booth and sit down. I sit down and take a sip of my beer.

As I look up from my beer and see a flash of your blue silk dress on the dance floor. It all makes sense now, you ditched your heals and headed back out to the dance floor when it took too long at the bar. It is a bit of reprieve for me, not dancing, and I can just sit back and enjoy the music while you have fun on the dance floor.

You appear to be dancing with a group of people, all doing some theme style dancing and singing along to some 80's throwback song; glad I am not suffering through that. Then the song changes, it's some booty shaking song from the 90's, again, glad I am especially glad I am not out there. Everyone hoots and hollers as it comes on and I can see you are joining along dancing it up... and then I notice you are getting some specific attention by a particular individual.

You are facing out to the group waving your arms and signing along, and he is behind you. You are backing up and grinding your butt into him, then spinning around, to just spin your backside into him again to sing some chorus line about dirty dancing the night away. The song again changes to a more Latin song, and you have partnered up with another guy, dancing face to face. This song has some lyric about getting low and it everyone is attempting to get lower and lower by intertwining their legs together as they attempt to squat down while swaying side to side. It's entertaining as it is a fun song, and everyone is laughing at the end of the chorus as they nearly fall over. It's arousing to watch you dance. My mind is really set on getting out of here now and hoping you continue the dancing for me later at the hotel.

The song is over, and you make your way over to the booth. I can tell you are excited and having fun as you jump into the booth on top of my lap. "Where were you," you question. "I hope you don't mind I got tired waiting and wanted to dance."

"No, it's fine, it took a lot longer at bar," I say as I am trying to look down your blouse while rubbing my hand on your thigh. "It looks like you were having fun."

"It was fun, and babe..." you say as you lean back, grab the wine glass and take a big swig. You hear the song change to a modern song about girls heading to the dance floor, and jump up, "this song is about freaks getting on the dance floor, so I am headed that way," and you are run off without pulling me out of the booth. You look back once, and wave me out, then shrug when I wave back indicating I will just sit this one out.

You are back again with the previous group and dancing away. This time I can see you are staring at me as you are again the center of attention of the two previous guys. The chorus hits, and you grab the one to your front to you, while the guy behind you is grinding up on you. There is quite a bit of energy on the floor, and everyone is singing along again to the chorus. I catch your eye again, and I can tell you are trying to live it up, dancing as dirty as you can between the two men. They seem like two clean cut guys, not being overly bearing, or groping you, just dancing. And the freaks song ends and the next begins.

This one is a slower one. I am tempted to get back out there but feeling a bit uncomfortable as my beer glass is empty, and not sure if have the confidence to really dance as well as the group you are with. I get up to head to the bar, checking on you from a distance, and you are dancing with one of the guys for the slow song. You look over and smile to tell me you are okay, and I continue to the bar.

It's the same story at the bar again, longer than usual wait. I am standing with your wine glace which is still half full, so I guess they don't think I am looking for a drink. The song changes again to another pop throw back and you are back at it dancing with the group again. For what seemed an eternity, and several song changes again, I finally get a new beer and head back to the booth. Problem is, it's been occupied by someone else. Your shoes are still on the bench, so I grab them, and the people ask if they stole my seat. I just tell them no problem and find a place to stand near the booths next to the dance floor.

You see me and come over to the side of the dance floor, grab the wine glass. "are you coming out?" you yell over the music. "I don't think I can dance to this one, go have fun, someone has to hold your shoes," I say jokingly but with a deep-down hope of seeing you dance sexy from a distance. You down the rest of the wine and head back to the group. By this time, I can definitely tell that the two guys your previously danced with are seriously interested in staying close to you. I start to wonder if they are doing the same thing I was doing, trying to get close to you so they could look down your blouse. Or if when they were grinding on you if your nipples were rubbing through your blouse onto them. They are probably in their late twenties, or early thirties, and the thought of them being spellbound by you is intoxicating to me. I mean who wouldn't be attracted to your curves, especially if they have figured out you are wearing a skimpy bra and no underwear. Your sexiness is really getting to me now. I can feel my cock getting hard, and I hide my bulge with your shoes in my hand.

The song changes again to a slow song and you head over to me, this time with one of them in tow. "One last song babe and I will be ready" you say as you lean in close and with one hand grab my crotch and smile. I nod and the guy looks at me and says "thanks for letting your wife dance with us, she is a lot of fun."

I smile as you head back. A lot of fun I think, boy he doesn't know what fun I am expecting tonight. I danced a bit, and I tried my best to "play my cards right."

You are dancing with the one guy and he is a bit taller than me. I can tell you are talking to him, and he is constantly bringing his head down to hear you better. I chuckle, as I bet, he can probably hear you fine, he is just trying to look down your blouse. The song is over, but before you start to come my way, the DJ put on another slow song. You wave over and mouth 'one more.' I nod.

The song is not even to the first chorus line before the other guy you were dancing with butts in and asks to dance. The first guy smiles and places your hand in the new guys hand. I start glancing towards the door, planning on how to get out of here, just passing the time until the song ends. I look over to you and can see you talking with him, and gain, it's a repeat of the previous and I am most definitely sure he is looking down your shirt.

Finally... the song is over, and you saunter over to me. "Did you have fun?" I ask. You take your shoes from me hand and say "yes, but I think I am ready to head out now. My feet are disgusting, agh." We head out the entry, up the stairs and out the door. The silence on the street lets me notice my ears are ringing a bit as we begin to walk back to the hotel.

"I had fun tonight, I hope you had fun too" you say.

"Yeah, it was fun, I just wish I was a better dancer though."

"It's alright, you seem tired. You definitely played your cards, but I am not sure your played them right" you say as you snuggle in close.

"Well, not sure what you mean by that, but let's get back to the hotel," I say as I try to pick up the pace.

*****

The hotel room door shuts, or really slams, which we both seem to think is funny. You grab me and pull me close as we begin to kiss. The silk blouse feels good on my hands as I rub your back, and down to your butt. I slide my hand to the front of your blouse and find your nipple and gently pinch it.

"Oh," you say as you pull back a bit. "I said you played your cards, but not sure if you played them right. Why don't you get naked, go sit on the bed, finish that bottle of wine while I get cleaned up a bit." I do as you say and start undressing as I hear the water running in the bathroom.

You come out of the bathroom after a few minutes, still dressed, with a blind fold, arm restraints, and the strap to secure them in your hands. "it's time for you to put this on," as you had me the blind fold. "I can tell you are excited for tonight to begin, but I need to do a few things first," as your place the restraints on my hands and connect them together, and then connect them to the strap which you drape over the head board to secure it. "You just stay here, and I will be right back," as you trace your hand down my arm, over my chest, down my stomach to my cock and give it a squeeze.

I lay there in the bed as I hear you moving back in the room, and back and forth to bathroom. Finally, I feel the bed move as you climb up onto the bed. I can tell you are moving up to me, and then I feel something enter my mouth. It's the bar gag, and you are tightening it down. My thoughts go wild as this probably means it's going to be an exciting night. Next, I hear you grab something else, and then I feel it. It's cold, it's metal... It's the chastity device. "Now, we haven't played with this yet, but I figure it is fitting for the night," you say as I can tell you are struggling to get it on my nearly 6 inch cock. I am already pretty hard, but you got the ring on the first try, and are now forcing my cock into the cage. You get my cock into the cage, and connect it to the ring, it's all secured.

"There, that's about right. You are strapped down, gag in your mouth, cage on you cock, and can't see. Maybe later you will get to watch a show, like how you watched me on the dance floor tonight."