All Comments on 'Something Fishy'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Same story

There is another story with Shock and Awe in the title. This is almost the same story except for the poison. Names, dialog, descriptions are word for word in some cases

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the reasons divorce rates are so high, and so many men get screwed over by the legal system is, they confuse pussy with love. In the old days, they were pretty much the same. A man married a woman to get exclusive use of her body, and she married him to be able to have a provider, and raise children.

Today- I believe that two people considering marriage, should go through a psychological evaluation, and live together for a year first. Pre nuts should be mandatory, as well as dna test on any kids. Years ago, a woman who got divorced , would have a hard time surviving in the world. Having a pre- nup that left the offending party pretty much with nothing( in the case of cheating) would eliminate a lot of divorces, and minimize the social costs to society, of supporting broken homes.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Wow!, What a dark BTB revenge story. But then again we see things in news every once in awhile that are difficult to believe. I don't really condone the extremes the husband went thru.But I'm not the writer. Good but bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I’m a big time lawyer” FFS

jlg07jlg07over 2 years ago

Funny, i was thinking that his only way out was to poison her. Great job that he got them both! 5*

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, a little far fetched but it is just a story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I started to think this was the other story like this...oh I forget the name, as this line is EXACTLY the same as 40,000 other ones...I mean literary the exact fucking same "Wow babe, you look hot. I wish you would have told me we were going out I would have rushed home. Give me a few minutes and I will be dressed. Where are we going?"

Tiffany got a smirk on her face that was not a good look for her. "We are not going anywhere. I'm going out but not with you."

Dont care iif its a 10 star story or the best one ever in LW, after that lazy bit of Xeroxing I walked away.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Payback is a bitch and her name is Karma

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@iameasel11 days ago

I started to think this was the other story like this...oh I forget the name, as this line is EXACTLY the same as 40,000 other ones...I mean literary the exact fucking same "Wow babe, you look hot. I wish you would have told me we were going out I would have rushed home. Give me a few minutes and I will be dressed. Where are we going?"

Tiffany got a smirk on her face that was not a good look for her. "We are not going anywhere. I'm going out but not with you."

Dont care iif its a 10 star story or the best one ever in LW, after that lazy bit of Xeroxing I walked away.

I don't see anything that you have is any better. Oh wait you haven't posted anything!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I have noticed a theme in these stories. Wives think husbands will just accept this? I mean I am no expert on this subject but I have dealt with men having caught their wives in a extra situations. Never have i seen a wife come home and tell the husband to "suckit up" like described. Of course all my interaction were with guys who were on active duty. The poison was the first in these stories so I give a 5 for that.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

" I love it when a plan comes together. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I had a good laugh after reading a couple of the comments. People seem to take these FICTIONAL stories to heart and rant and rave about the various ways people handle the action. Too funny for words.............

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Please tell me on what planet would any man allow another man come into his house and tell him he is going to take his wife away from him? That was just too silly to be close to believable. Any man would have beat the fuck out of him then tossed the wanker and his future ex wife out in to the street. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pussy wimpy cuck story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again. Have to say, first sentence of the last paragraph is funny.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago
I really appreciated your introductory warning.

Thank you for admitting that you are ignorant of what you’re writing about, but that it doesn’t matter to you as your goal is simply to be cruel to women.

To paraphrase, “l couldn’t give a shit whether this is really possible or not, but I’m gonna pretend it is so I can fuck over bitches.”

What a fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Recorded late.

Immediately and sue and copied everyone.

Public as wide as possible

More pain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the Poision solution. Made the things she said to hubby palatable.

I bet really worked up reading this type of story so I stop for a few weeks.

In this case BTB was the only realistic ending.

Bill S.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

No woman would be stupid enough to do this and think she could keep her husband's love and go back to what they had before th money just made her aprostitute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a big time lawyer!! FFS. Written by a ten year old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't mind the going dark, but the odds that this scheme went undetected seem low to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Killing is never an answer. Why could he not divorce her. He could put the recordings on the net and name persons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another Anonymous commenter mentioned the unlikelihood of this scheme going undetected is probably right.

Mentioning to the doctor that Stan Cross was her wife's boyfriend would have put him in the crosshairs of the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You complainers are idiots! This is fiction. And not great literature. Harry Potter is fiction so do you complain about the characters flying on broomsticks? Is this story probable, absolutely NOT. But, it IS possible. This is about bad consequences for bad people. Exaggeration to get the point across is acceptable.

Lighten up people.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

It is just a fucking story. I enjoyed it. AAAAAA++++++

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

the original ending was/is much better

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

I liked the BTB’s (Burn The Bastard and Burn The Bitch) idea. But some poor editing and writing errors brought my score down from 5 to 4. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!!

Glad the asshole and the whole died. We need a lot more deaths in these cheating where stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was absolutly pathtic.. not just the murder of the lovers... but the fact that he did not expose the firm,..nor the government officials who were in the firms pocket!,, Stupid murder story!

when a writer does not have talent or calibre.. he usually falls back on the murder or accidental death option..... and so is this one!

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Absolute rubbish, not to mention all the spelling mistakes. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story. Both victims had the same symptoms progressing for months and yet they did not go to a hospital nor think that perhaps they might be poisoned. Then after both deaths occurred within a week the cops were not involved nor were the hospital staff suspicious of the deaths...bad sushi, what a load of shit. 1/5

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(3/18/2023) Well, that was quite harsh, on both sides. Five stars.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

Just another load of pathetic fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding! It would never work out that way in real life, but their consequences were well deserved!

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

One inch incel fantasy. That's all this story and the author is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very appropriate. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@AngelRider

One inch incel fantasy. That's all this story and the author is.

that beats all tohell what you are

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Harsh. The crap about Tiffany professing her love for her husband and cheating for financial improvement doesn’t make any sense with her display with her dying lover in the hospital. Still murder is deplorable and not an appropriate response. Too dark.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They were evil so they had to die, that was the only ending that was fair.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story, but as usual in these types of stories, the legal theories are fantasy not consistent with established law. First, the MC’s lawyer could be disbarred. It is plainly unethical for a lawyer to essentially extort a favorable financial settlement in a civil matter in exchange for withholding evidence of a crime or similar misconduct not going forward with an otherwise legitimate criminal or simil misconduct (e.g., a disbarment action regarding misconduct by a member of the bar). The reason for this is that criminal and similar matters are a right of the people (i,e., the state), and thus are not proper bargaining chips or leverage for a civil litigant whose obligation is not to withhold evidence of a crime. I know this is not portrayed in works of fiction, including television show, movies and stories like this, but it is the real law, not this kind of convenient, contrived fictional devise for gaining financial retribution. In fact, some jurisdictions might view what the MC did here as a crime itself, that is extortion. Notwithstanding the legal

Flaws, I still liked the tale, but the legal premises are deeply flawed, which happens all the time in loving wives as authors get carried away with their revenge fantasies. The Fush poisoning though is fresh, although I don’t know if it’s scientifically valid.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Murder is murder, whatever the reason.

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

Loved it.

5/5

Nothing like a good revenge story.

I pity readers finding small faults.

Guys, this is literotica.

Enjoy !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty much over the top stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5/5

superb!

jopstorm1945

Elias1Elias14 months ago

Wished this author was still writing.... he is one of the best on here.

muddman74muddman744 months ago

This a true BTB, or better yet, kill the bitch. I enjoyed this one, no RAAC crap for me.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

4 stars from me. I liked how the husband destroyed the slimy lawyer and his cheating cunt wife but I was disappointed when he wimped out and did not get more from the law firm. After all he was dealing with a pack of lawyers. There is no slimier more pathetic creature on God's green earth than a lawyer. And in a just world, a pack of lawyers in a conference room needs only to have three or four fragmentation grenades thrown in and after they explode, someone go in with a .45 and put the surviving lawyers down with a round in each lawyer's head. That would be a great day at a law firm. Perhaps I am a little bitter.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Wife’s are so easy to replace. There are a lot of great women out there. Most of the whites only live here in LW hHah

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Miss type below should read “most of the whores”. Not whites

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thank you for a well-written, excellent tale. Nice work burning the bitch and the bastards!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story if a little bit formulaic. Although the revenge was original. I liked it pretty much right up to the end when he let off the law firm and the corrupt officials. Basically he took the money and let them carry on their immoral ways which kind of makes him complicit doesn't it? A good story which I gave a four rating. Was thinking of a 3 because of the ending but feel generous today. BardnotBard

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous