Something In Her Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan began reciting her vows with a determined concentration to stay focused and not look in Glen's direction. The part of her soul that Glen had captured struggled in its restraint. Like a wild animal just put in a cage, it paced back and forth inside her, testing for any weakness in its confinement, seeking a way out. It happened when Jordan was about three quarters of the way through her vows, and she stole a quick glance in Glen's direction. He was still kneeling quietly and praying, only now there was a cascade of tears running down his face. His hands were clasped tighter before him, like he was straining. A large vein stood out in his neck, letting Jordan know that in addition to his grief he was also filled with rage.

Emotionally, it was too much for Jordan to handle and her own tears burst out of her eyes and came flowing down her flushed cheeks. She excused herself through her sobs, her chest heaving, and asked for a minute alone to compose herself as she ran toward the hallway leading behind the sanctuary. She ran until she found the restroom generally reserved for clergy and choir members. She pushed the door open and began to walk through when a large dark hand grabbed her arm and pulled her out and in another direction. She knew who it was without needing to look at him. While everyone was distracted watching Jordan run off in one direction Glen ran in the other direction to enter the same hallway from the other side. He dragged Jordan to a back room that had 'Sacristy' written on the door. He pushed her inside and then followed, locking the door behind him.

The room was dark. If there was a light Glen neglected to turn it on. As her eyes adjusted Jordan saw that it was basically a large closet. A rack to one side was filled with priestly garments and robes. The far wall had a small sink with a mirror and a window above it. The little bit of light that was in the room came from it. A row of shelves on the other side held supplies. Glen grabbed an arm load of robes and vestments off of the rack and threw them down onto the hard concrete floor. Then he shoved Jordan down on top of them.

"Please don't do this, Glen," Jordan pleaded as he pinned her underneath his weight. She felt his raging erection digging into her abdomen and felt its heat, burning through both their layers of clothes. "Stop it." She could see a wild look in his eyes. She knew that look. The animal in him was running wild, completely unrestrained. It was similar to the way he looked at her when he fucked her brains out in the cheap motel after their lunch date, or the fierceness with which he fucked her in the bathroom at Alan's house before Liz interrupted them, only now much more intense. Even though that was over three months ago now, Jordan would never forget that look as long as she lived. That's because it was the look of her twin spirit, separated at birth. Her animal flared in the same way when she was around him, only she had vowed to lock her animal away in a cage to honor the love of Richard.

Glen ignored her plea and began ripping at her blouse. Buttons went flying across the room.

"Please don't do this," she repeated, more urgently this time. "Stop it!"

"Did our connection mean nothing to you?" he asked angrily.

"No, it meant the world to me but – "

"Liar!" He spat the word at her, venom in his voice.

Jordan slapped him, hard across his face. "I gave myself to you like I have never done with anyone! Don't you dare try to tell me what it meant to me!"

"Then how could you?" Glen demanded as he roughly grabbed the wrist of the hand she used to slap him and pinned it above her head. "How the fuck could you do this to me?!"

Before she could answer Glen's lips came down to crush her mouth in an angry kiss. His erection was like solid rock now, and had absolutely no give to it as it continued to dig into her at her waist. Jordan bit down into his lip hard, drawing blood, irate at him for what she knew he was about to do to her. A look of shock was in his eyes at the sting of her bite. His tongued snaked out to taste the blood that had started to dribble down his chin. Glen's anger raged at the taste of his own blood. Fire burned in his eyes and Jordan knew she was in trouble.

Struggling to get away, Jordan reached up with her one free hand and scratched him across his neck. Parallel lines of welts formed across his brown skin. "Oh, so you want to fight me?!" he asked incredulously, grabbing her other wrist. He brought it, too, up above her head then held both writs with one hand. Then with his free hand he ripped off her bra. The fabric did not tear easily, cutting into Jordan's skin before it gave way. Red lines of irritation circled her chest and ran up her shoulders. Glen bent down to take one of her exposed nipples in his mouth. Much to Jordan's chagrin it hardened at his touch, responding to his tongue despite her anger at being forced. When Glen felt it fill with blood, he sank his teeth down hard into the little nub, drawing blood from her body.

"You bastard!" Jordan hissed at him. Her wrists were beginning to hurt from the force with which he held them, also using that arm to partially support his weight. She struggled to work them free but it was no use, Glen was too strong for her and his grip was too tight. She had to think fast. She needed to get out of there and get out of there quick. If she did not rejoin the wedding party soon, people would come looking for her. If they found her, found her like this, everything would come to the surface and she would never forgive herself. Desperate for a way out, she decided to try and diffuse his rage with sweetness.

"Look baby, I don't want to fight you," Jordan said softly, kissing his lip where she had injured him, "and I'm sorry I bit you, sorry I scratched you, but we can't do this." She licked up the blood that had run down his chin, cleaning him. She was furious with him but she knew she had to calm him down. "So please don't," she pleaded with him again, kissing at the cut on his lip from where her teeth sank in. "You have to stop and let me go."

"You little bitch!" he growled at her, grabbing her neck and pushing her lips away from his. "You of all people should know better than to try and fake it with me!"

Jordan knew he was hurting and her gesture of affection had not been a complete act. Deep down she did love him but it didn't matter; she was in no position to act on it. But as she looked up into his eyes and saw the rage there, the anger, the fervor, the lust, the love, the pain, she knew he was beyond the point of no return. Jordan was under his skin, in his soul. He couldn't stop if he wanted to. He lifted her skirt, exposing her bare thighs and panty-covered pussy.

"Please don't," Jordan said, clamping her legs shut. "Stop it! Let me go!"

Glen only grunted, wrapping his fingers around he crotch of her panties, preparing to pull them from her body. They were warm but dry. It only made him all the angrier.

"Please," Jordan pleaded, "don't do this. Just stop."

Glen looked into her pleading green eyes and held her stare for what seemed like an eternity, and then he tore her panties off of her with one powerful tug of his arm. The fabric shredded in fear against his rage-fueled strength. The thin waist straps tore at her skin, and now she had her own line of welts forming around her hips. Glen reached for her exposed pussy.

Jordan had done a good job of concealing her emotions up to that point. But as soon she felt the heat of his hand grab between her legs her pussy betrayed her. It burst open at his touch like a soft, overripe piece of fruit. Her juices spilled out in a river and soaked his fingers. Her skin smelled like jasmine but the sweet pungent aroma of her arousal quickly made its way up into Glen's nostrils. Jordan watched his nostrils flare as he took in her scent and she knew the effect this would have on him. A wild look overtook his face.

"I'm begging you, please don't" Jordan cried as he inserted his leg between her knees, forcing them apart. "Stop!" she hissed, her voice getting a little louder. She did not scream because truthfully she did not want anyone to see what Glen was doing to her. She did not want to have to explain to Richard the history between her and the man forcing himself into her. She was trying to appeal to his rational side, or at least the side of him that she knew loved her, but so far nothing had worked. Glen just reached down to unbutton his pants, a sinister look of determination on his face.

"Glen no! Please, I'm begging you, if you love me, don't do this to me."

"Save your lies," he said, sliding the throbbing head of his angry cock around in her wetness. "If you didn't want this your little cunt wouldn't be drenched right now!"

"Oh God, no! Please stop, please.... please... please" Jordan moaned, tears forming in her eyes. Glen ploughed into her anyway, despite her please.

She could not process all of the emotions going through her. Her mind and her body waged a civil war within her, and her mind was not winning. She was pissed, incensed at Glen for what he was doing to her. Her body, however, seemed not to care about the circumstances that brought him into her. As he settled into a steady rhythm of powerful thrusts into her core, Jordan's body forced her mind into a closet and locked it inside.

"No, please don't," Jordan whimpered as her hips began to gyrate. "Please stop. Please stop," she continued, becoming short of breath. "Please don't... stop, please don't stop," she whispered finally, involuntarily, angry at her body for loving the ragged thrusts of Glen's solid cock inside her, despite the protests of her mind.

"What was that?" Glen asked, not quite hearing her.

Jordan did not repeat it, did not want to give him permission to continue by admitting that her body loved him inside her, no matter what the circumstances. But her body could not help responding to him. With each thrust she felt his mushroom head expand as it bottomed out in her juicy hole. Over and over again his piss slit pressed right up against the opening of her cervix as his head swelled, threatening to blast his load directly into her womb and mark it as his territory. Wetness continued to shamelessly leak from her pussy. His dick was shiny and dripping as it continued to pummel her depths.

"Ha! Your body can't lie to me," Glen laughed evilly, "your slutty little cunt loves every minute of this!"

She might not admit it out loud but deep down it was true. Part of the magic of their connection was its total freedom of expression. Because they understood each other and they shared the same needs, they could freely express the dark desires of the sexual animal that lurked inside both of them without fear of judgment, criticism, or ridicule. It allowed Jordan the freedom to revel in her inner slut and pursue pleasure where ever it took her; and it allowed Glen to take her with savage force but also the freedom to expose all his vulnerabilities to her after doing so. For those reasons, it was the gospel truth; Jordan loved being a dirty nasty slut for Glen. But it was more important to her to do right by her fiancé who had loved her faithfully for four years now. As much as her body loved it and loved Glen, she was angry at him for forcing the inner slut out of her against her will.

Glen abruptly pulled his angry dick out of her dripping hole and Jordan wanted to slap him for it. Glen laughed at her evilly, seeing the naked desire in her fiery green eyes. He turned her over and roughly pulled her up onto her knees, forcing her arms behind her back where he continued to hold them with one strong hand. Then he continued his assault on her steamy cunt. Jordan almost thanked him.

While he's roughly fucked her pussy from behind, holding her immobile, Glen spotted a bottle of holy oil on a shelf among boxes of communion wafers and bottles of communion wine. He grabbed the anointing oil with his free hand and unfastened the cap with his teeth. He eyed the dirty hole that needed moral cleansing.

Jordan felt the cool drops of the oil hitting her exposed anus. "Does your fiancé do this for you?" he asked, as he slid his finger rudely in and out of her ass, rubbing in the oil. Glen already knew the answer by how desperately Jordan rutted her ass back against him desperate for the added digital penetration. "Has he had you here since you've had me?"

"I told you it's not really his thing," Jordan said between moans, "and I haven't asked him for any attention back there since being with you. Honestly, I think you've ruined her for any other man."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Glen demanded, increasing the force behind his thrusts, "knowing that you are truly right for me but yet that you could still lay with him?" He wanted to hurt her with the violent savagery of his fucking, wanted to leave her violated and sore, too sore to be able to perform on her wedding night, or at least too sore to be able to enjoy it. After a few more abusing strokes he pulled out of her pussy again. She probably needed more oil back there but her comment just drove him all the more wild and he couldn't wait any longer.

"How dare you even think about denying me this!" Glen growled as he angrily punched his dick through her colon. He looped his arm around her neck, applying pressure that threatened to cut off her breathing. Then he started fucking her, brutally taking her ass. Jordan was genuinely scared. She knew Glen loved her, she knew instinctively down in her soul that he would never hurt her – on purpose. But a savage primal energy had taken over him as he punished her asshole, mercilessly ravishing her rectum. The anointing oil was an insufficient lube, and there was a sting of burning friction developing beyond the pain caused by the brutality of his savage thrusts.

This was not what Jordan wanted. She had made a vow and promise to herself to not do this again, to be faithful to Richard and to live faithfully as his wife – never letting Glen inside her again. But her slutty pussy betrayed her rational thinking about fidelity and was running like a faucet. If only he weren't holding both of her hands captive behind her back she could scoop up some of her viscous slut juice in her fingers and reach back to coat his cock in it as it ploughed in and out of her, making it a smoother ride for both of them. But using just one of his big hands he gripped her wrists like an iron shackle. Jordan would have to do something quick or he might literally tear her a new one.

Timing it perfectly, she rutted back against him to meet his violent thrusts into her bowels. Glen's balls came crashing through her pussy lips, splashing her leaking cunt juice all over them both. It was imperfect but she did notice a tiny ease in the friction of his fucking. She repeated the move to try and get more but she hated herself for doing so. Glen would most likely interpret her actions as a sign of her enjoying what he was doing to her. Jordan was furious with him for taking her this way; she did not want to reward such brutish behavior by letting him see how her body was responding to him. But like always when it cam to him, her body betrayed her.

An orgasm was building in Jordan as Glen used her, abusing her ass for his pleasure to take out his anger and ease his frustration. She shamelessly continued to throw her ass back at him, her musky hole greedy to take in every inch as deeply as possible. Feeling her hips jutting back against him only served to throw Glen into a deeper rage. 'If her body responds to me like this,' he thought, 'even under the circumstances of me taking her brutally against her will, how can she not come to me willingly?!' Driven insane by his inability to understand her, the speed of his thrusts slowed but the savage power behind them increased, as Glen tried desperately to tear her ass wide open with the maniacal force he threw behind his pounding cock. Jordan tried to stifle the mixed sounds of anger, anguish, betrayal, and intense pleasure that came groaning out of her throat, but she had no control of what was going into or coming out of her body at this point. Her body, mind, and spirit were all just overwhelmed by the frantic fucking she was receiving. Both of them were so lost that neither heard the first knocks at the door.

"Jordan sweetie, is that you in there? Are you crying? Please let me in." It was Richard, searching for her. "Come on sweetie, unlock the door," he said. They heard the clicking sounds of him trying the handle and then his fists repeatedly pounding against the solid wood door. Jordan panicked.

A million thoughts raced through her mind in the blink of an eye. She hoped that Glen would stop violating her at the risk of getting caught but he did not. She could have screamed for help but she did not. She was torn. She did not want what Glen was doing to her but even more so she did not want Richard to catch him doing it – especially not here, not on this night before their wedding, not during their wedding rehearsal, not practicing the most wicked sin of sodomy, not atop a pile of the priest's sacred ceremonial garments, and not using some holy anointing oil as an anal lube. They might fight or even worse, Richard might call the police and try to have Glen arrested for sexual assault. He was taking her against her will, technically raping her, but one look at how her body was responding would throw reasonable doubt all over that accusation. Pussy juice ran down the inside of her thighs and the room reeked with the pungent smell of her sexual excitement. If Richard came in and smelled her humid arousal, saw the way her cunt was gushing from the secret thrill she got from being violently sodomized, and saw the pre-orgasmic red flush rising up her neck into her cheeks, he would know everything and he would be crushed beyond belief.

So Jordan did not cry out for help or in protest when Glen reached for the torn fabric of her panties and stuffed them into her mouth to stifle the anguished moans coming out of her throat. Then he began fucking her even harder, straining every muscle of his body to plough into her with abandon. Jordan was totally open now. Her ass gave no resistance but instead welcomed his thick ramming rod deep into her bowels, clenching around his base with each stroke to try to prevent him from pulling out of her. Her anus wrapped around his girth obscenely, sucking at him on each withdrawal, begging him to hurry and plough back into her, hating the empty loneliness of not having his turgid dick buried deeply and securely in her ass. With her nails Jordan could just reach the hand of Glen's holding her wrists behind her back. She dug them into his skin and drew four distinct rivers of blood across the back of his hand. She was cuming.

"Mmmmnnnnphhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg," she howled through the ripped panties stuffed into her mouth. Jordan had never experienced an orgasm so violent. Each convulsive thrash of her body threatened to throw Glen off of her, but his marauding hips with his full weight behind them pounded her body back into submission. He gradually drove her from her doggy style position with her head on the floor and her ass in the air into one of being prostrate beneath him. Glen lay completely on top of her, not bothering to use his arms to help support his weight. On a bed she could take him like this, had taken him like this, and had LOVED taking him like this. But the marble floor underneath the priest's robes gave no yield under the plundering onslaught of his vicious fucking. She could barely breath under the force of his weight but it didn't matter, her lungs were paralyzed as a second orgasm came rolling through her like a freight train.