Something in the Oven

Story Info
Mira just wants to help Finn out. (Please read tags for TWs)
3k words
4.23
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, are you ready for your shot?" Mira asked her boyfriend.

Finn grimaced. He hated going through this every month, but the effects of the testosterone outweighed his fear of needles.

"Sure thing," Finn replied. "You got it all ready to go?"

"Ready when you are," Mira replied.

Finn stood up, pulled down his jeans, and stood with his back to Mira. As she swabbed the injection site with alcohol, he made sure to take his weight off his right leg so the injection wouldn't hurt as much. It also helped take his mind off the fact that his significant other was about to stab him in the butt with a needle.

"Okay, we're going in three... two... one..." Mira counted down before plunging the needle into Finn's glute.

Finn clenched his teeth but otherwise remained calm, remembering to focus on his breathing while his girlfriend slowly injected the thick liquid.

"All done," said Mira, removing the needle and disposing of it in the sharps bin. She picked up a plaster to cover the small drop of blood on Finn's butt. "Who's a good boy?" she joked, ruffling Finn's hair.

Finn rolled his eyes and groaned in mock indignation before pulling Mira in for a kiss. "Thank you, honey," he said as their lips parted.

"Anything for you, my love," Mira smiled.

Two weeks later Finn sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed, looking at his chest in the mirror. His binder seemed to be shrinking and it was starting to get difficult to put on. Mira stroked his shoulder from behind him on the bed.

"Everything alright, my love?" she enquired.

"Yeah, it's just weird. I've been so careful with this binder, but it's just been getting tighter and tighter these past couple of weeks," Finn sighed.

Mira shuffled over and started kissing her lover's neck. "It looks fine to me," she assured him.

"It's fine for now, but I'm worried it'll keep on shrinking. The extra pressure is already making my nipples super sensitive," Finn said as he turned towards Mira.

"Is that so..." she purred, before pulling Finn down to the bed and quickly moving to straddle his hips. Grinning, she pinned his arms above his head and began to nuzzle at his nipples through the binder. Finn moaned. Even through the stiff fabric he could feel his nipples hardening as Mira pressed kisses against them. "You want to take this off?" Mira asked, tugging at the bottom of the binder. Finn nodded eagerly as his girlfriend released his arms so he could shuffle the binder over his shoulders. His boy-tits sprang free, revealing his bare nipples. Mira wasted no time in mercilessly teasing them. She flicked one with the tip of her tongue, while gently twisting the other between her fingers. Finn gasped beneath her, bucking his hips. Mira responded by grinding down against him, letting Finn feel her growing erection as she continued her assault on his nipples.

"Fuck..." whispered Finn, running his hands through his girlfriend's golden hair. "C-could you maybe suck on my nipples a bit?" he stuttered, struggling to form words as his mind was overrun with pleasure.

"Of course, my love," Mira murmured, taking as much of Finn's breast into her mouth as she could manage. She sucked gently, letting the underside of her tongue roll over her lover's nipple. Finn let out an audible moan as fireworks lit up inside his mind.

"H-harder please!" he gasped. Mira obliged and Finn felt his soul almost leave his body. It was as though every nerve ending in his body had been transported to his nipples and every touch they received was electric. Mira switched her attention to Finn's other breast, lapping all around the nipple before beginning to suck deeply. She began to massage the surrounding breast, sucking rhythmically. Finn felt his breathing sync up with the pace of Mira's suckling.

Suddenly Finn whimpered and Mira felt him stiffen beneath her. She straightened up and watched as her lover's head rolled back and he let out a deep moan. Realising what had just happened, she pushed her knee between Finn's thighs and ground it against his T-dick. Finn writhed as the overstimulation brought him to a second orgasm. As his mind tried to recover, all Finn could do was collapse on the bed, panting.

Mira ran her fingers gently over Finn's chest and kissed his neck. She rolled him onto his side and spooned him from behind, pressing herself close against him.

Finn frowned; it was a couple of days after his T shot and he was feeling decidedly strange. His binder had stopped fitting altogether, and while his shot generally left him feeling full of energy, this time around he was oddly tetchy and tired. Mira had prepared and administered it as usual so he had no idea what this change meant, or if it meant anything at all. Hormones were weird at the best of times and trying to change them could make them even weirder.

He drifted through to the kitchen to ask Mira what was for dinner, then caught sight of himself in the mirror. Had his hips gotten bigger? His chest too? Finn realised that his problem with his binder was less likely to be it shrinking and more likely to be him growing. Finn made a mental note to have his T levels checked at his next appointment.

As he entered the kitchen, Finn absentmindedly rubbed his stomach. Mira was making lasagne and it smelled divine.

"Do you need help with anything?" Finn asked.

"It's just ready to go in the oven, but thank you," Mira replied as Finn walked over and kissed her on the cheek. They embraced and Mira playfully squeezed her boyfriend's butt, causing Finn to moan loudly, taking them both by surprise.

"You a little worked up there, love?" Mira giggled. Finn blushed and hid his face in Mira's shoulder.

"Shush you," Finn murmured, trying to stifle a second moan as Mira squeezed his butt again.

With their bodies still pressed together Finn could feel Mira getting excited beneath her clothes. The oven temperature gauge clicked and Mira pulled away, turning to put the lasagne in. As she turned back around, she saw Finn glancing at the growing bulge in her jeans and biting his lip. Mira flashed him a wicked grin and grabbed Finn's hips, backing him up against the kitchen counter. Finn quivered as Mira leaned in to press heavy kisses up his neck.

"You want something?" she whispered in his ear

"I want you inside me," Finn breathed, leaning his neck to one side as Mira started to suck deep marks into it.

"Say please..." teased Mira.

"Please!" Finn gasped as Mira dug her teeth into his sensitive neck.

At this, Mira stepped back and pushed down on Finn's shoulders until he was kneeling on the floor in front of his girlfriend's crotch. He could see the outline of her erection through her jeans and was flooded with an incredible urge to be filled with her cum. Finn pressed his face forward and nuzzled Mira's cock through the fabric. Looking up with pleading eyes, he saw Mira smile as she ruffled his hair.

"You want to suck me off?" she asked. Finn nodded vigorously. Mira unzipped her jeans and let them fall to her ankles, revealing her panties which were struggling to hold back her erection. Finn could see a damp patch where precum was starting to leak out of the tip of Mira's cock. He leaned forward and licked along her entire shaft through her panties, then grabbed the fabric between his teeth and tugged it down.

Mira's cock sprang free and twitched as Finn flicked his tongue over the tip. His mind was empty of all thoughts except how good Mira's cum would feel spurting down his throat. He parted his lips as Mira gripped his hair and thrust forward into his mouth. Finn's eyes rolled back as his head was pinned against the siding of the counter by his girlfriend's cock. Mira stayed still for a while, testing the limits of Finn's gag reflex and causing his eyes to water. Just as Finn was about to retch, she pulled out completely and brushed his lips with her precum, laughing as her boyfriend eagerly lapped it up and stuck his tongue out for more.

"You want more, huh? Work for it," Mira instructed. Finn's mind was too blissed out to do anything but obey. He gleefully lapped at Mira's cock, looking reverently up at her as she stroked his hair. Finn turned his attention to the swollen head, alternating between sucking and swirling his tongue around it. Mira moaned and steadied herself on the counter-top. She began thrusting into Finn's mouth, slowly at first but picking up speed once he had adjusted to accommodate her full length. Finn's eyes fluttered as his mind focused intensely on the sensation of Mira's cock hitting the back of his throat. With each thrust, his need to have Mira's cum inside him intensified. His eyes streamed and he fought hard to suppress his gag reflex but it would all be worth it if he could just feel Mira's cum spurting down his throat.

Mira's breathing intensified as she neared the edge. Her thrusts became more erratic and her grip on Finn's hair tightened. Finn prepared to swallow the cum he craved so much but suddenly Mira slowed down, and then stopped thrusting altogether. Finn whined around her cock, looking pleadingly up at her. Mira grinned at him and tousled his hair.

"I think we'd better take this to the bedroom, don't you?"

Finn had lost the ability to speak but nodded enthusiastically at the suggestion. Mira pulled up her jeans, picked up her lover, bridal style, and carried him up the stairs. Once in the bedroom, Mira gently lowered Finn onto their bed. Finn was whining and quivering, desperate to be touched. Mira took her time undressing, letting Finn devour her with his eyes as she stripped. Once naked, she straddled Finn and pulled off his shirt, making sure to flick his nipples a few times before unbuckling his belt and tugging down his trousers. She moved up his chest until her cock hung over his mouth, then thrust down and started to fuck his face into the pillow. Finn kicked off his trousers and boxers while his girlfriend enjoyed his mouth.

Mira slowed her thrusts, giving Finn a chance to catch his breath as she knelt back over his hips. Finn ground up against her, trying to get any sensation on his swollen clit. He stared intently into his lover's eyes.

"Please, fuck me," Finn begged.

Mira began to reach for a condom, but Finn stopped her.

"I-I want you to fuck me raw... I know I'm not on birth control but I've not had a period in a year and I need to feel you cum inside me," he stuttered.

"Of course, honey," Mira smiled, running her hands down Finn's sides and gripping his hips. She lapped at his front hole a few times, discovering that -- unsurprisingly -- it was already well lubricated. She grabbed a pillow and stuck it under Finn's hips before positioning herself on top of him. After rubbing her cock around the entrance a few times she slowly sank into Finn's wet hole, feeling him tense slightly, and then relax. Finn wrapped his legs around Mira's back as she started to thrust into him. Mira's cock was stretching him out wonderfully and he felt his mind start to empty and focus solely on the thought of his girlfriend filling him with cum.

Mira leant over Finn, using one hand to support herself and the other to play with his nipples. As she squeezed each one, she could feel Finn clench around her. Finn started to rub his clit while Mira continued to thrust, the dual sensation bringing him close to orgasm before Mira grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head. Mira was so close to her own orgasm, but she held herself back and sank deep into Finn's front hole, resting there. Finn looked up expectantly as Mira leaned into his ear.

"I'm glad you decided against the condom, my love," she whispered, starting to thrust ever so slowly. "You see I've been switching out your testosterone for fertility boosters for a while now; I was wondering when it would start to take effect."

Finn's eyes widened and he tried to get out from under Mira, but she had him pinned down and completely at her mercy. Mira let out a gasp as Finn's hole clenched around her cock as he struggled.

"What's wrong dear? Don't you want to get pregnant with me?" she questioned.

Finn struggled harder, trying to unpin his wrists, but could do nothing against Mira's firm grip. He couldn't believe his girlfriend would do something like that; she knew how dysphoric not being able to wear his binder had been making him. And carrying children? That sounded like his worst nightmare.

"Mira you know I don't want that! Why would you do that?" Finn demanded.

"Be quiet, my love." Mira shushed him. "This has been coming for a long time. I've gotten sick of all this silly pretending to be a boy nonsense. When we started dating, you were such a pretty girl..."

"I'm not pretending!" Finn spat. "I am a boy! I thought you of all people would understand."

Mira laughed, "Oh, I understand, my love--I understand that you saw me come out and got yourself all confused thinking that you were trans too. But that's not right, is it? Would a real man like me playing with his nipples so much? You've been on T for like a year now and what's it gotten you except oily skin and that pathetic attempt at a moustache you keep trying to grow out?"

Finn renewed his struggles, stung by Mira's harsh words. He felt one hand break free, and then a sudden pain as Mira slapped his face.

"Settle down my love, I don't want to hurt your pretty face," she cooed. Stunned from the slap, Finn felt his arms go limp as he began to cry. "There there, you don't need to fight me," Mira stroked his face, soothing his reddened cheek as she spoke. "You can be my pretty little girlfriend again and we can forget all this silly boy stuff. I'll get you some nice laser and we can work on undoing all that nasty testosterone."

Tears streamed down Finn's face as he protested, "But I don't want to go back to being a girl, I don't want--" His words were cut off with another sharp slap from Mira.

"I'm helping you Frances," she said softly as she stroked his hair. Finn nearly retched upon hearing his deadname.

"That's not my name," he growled, then felt his ears ring from another slap.

"So confused... just let me help you, my love. We'll get a baby inside you and you'll realise that this is what you were made for," Mira leant down and kissed Finn's cheek as she continued thrusting, effortlessly pinning Finn's wrists above his head again as he feebly attempted to push her off. "Honey I'm doing this because I care about you... you know that, right? I just want what's best for you. No one's ever going to take you seriously if you keep pretending to be a boy, but you could be such a beautiful woman if you just let me help you," Mira said, pressing kisses into Finn's neck.

Finn had stopped fighting now. He lay there limp, tears streaming down his face. Releasing his wrists, Mira pulled out and knelt up on the bed. She grabbed Finn's ankles and lifted them up, pressing his legs against his chest.

"Awh, such a pretty pussy" Mira murmured as she lined herself up. Finn struggled to form words or mount any kind of resistance as he felt Mira push once more into his unprotected hole. With this angle Mira could get so much deeper and he couldn't help but let out a moan as she fully entered him. "I'm going to breed you, my love, and you're going to be so grateful when you're filled with my cum and all those silly thoughts of being a boy have gone. I think you need to apologise for making me go to all this effort for you."

"I'm sorry," Finn sniffled.

**Slap**

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for pretending to be a boy."

**Slap**

"Good girl, so what are you?"

"I'm a girl."

**Slap**

"That's right, and what's your name?"

"Frances."

**Slap**

"That's right, so are you done pretending?"

"Yes!"

**Slap**

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes!"

**Slap**

"Are you going to get nice and pregnant?"

"..."

**Slap, slap**

"Are you going to get nice and pregnant?"

"...Yes."

**Slap**

"Good girl... beg me for it."

"P-please get me pregnant."

**Slap**

"Harder! Make me believe you want it."

"Please get me pregnant, Mira... please... I need you to get me pregnant!"

Mira's breathing intensified as she quickened her pace, "Good girl... such a good girl..."

She moaned and slumped forward over Finn, gently pushing in and out to massage her cum deeper into Finn's hole. He sniffled; his cheeks burned and he was exhausted from struggling. Mira rolled off him and started cuddling him from the side, playing with his breasts and stroking his tummy.

"You're going to make such a great mom, Frances," she lilted. Finn let out a sob as his mind reeled. The oven timer started beeping and Mira clambered over Finn and off the bed, pressing a kiss onto his forehead as she passed. "I love you, I'll get the lasagne sorted. You're going to be eating for two soon. Aren't you excited?" Mira laughed.

Finn rolled over and curled up into a ball, gently sobbing. He could feel Mira's cum leaking out of him but he knew there was far more still inside, and with the fertility drugs she'd apparently been pumping him full of, he knew it was only a matter of time before his worst fear came true.