Something in the Water Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Pat looked at his friend's backpack. "You've got a boner here? Now?"

"I can't help it. That woman with the stiff was a doll." Speaking of stiff, Roy needed to do something about his dick.

"He's not a stiff, he's an investigator." Patrick shook his head. "He's on the same trail we are."

"Great, you two compare notes. I'm going to the bathroom." Roy waddled away from his friend, backpack firmly pressed against the front of his pants.

Patrick watched him go. Of course, Patrick was too shy to approach a seasoned investigator and offer his help. Maybe he'd see them again sometime. In the meantime, he had his own research to do.

~~

Patrick got home just before dinner. He was tired and sweaty from the long bike ride across town. He wished, not for the first time, that the library was closer to his house. He found his father watching the evening news in the living room. "Hello, Dad. What's the latest?"

Fred didn't look up from the television. His long frame slouched on the couch. Since returning from work he'd changed out of his suit and now wore slacks and a sweater.

"Um, Dad?" Patrick pulled his glasses down his nose and pushed them back up. He took a closer look. "I played sports today."

Nothing. Fred's eyes were open and seemed to be following the movement on the television screen.

"I met a girl." Patrick snapped his fingers in front of his dad's face. "I got married."

"What?" Fred blinked his eyes and looked up at his son. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in, Pat."

"How was your day, Dad?" Patrick cocked his head. The investigator had asked if the librarian had seen anything strange. Well, Patrick had seen plenty strange in the last few weeks. Add this to the list.

"Fine, Pat, fine." Fred turned his eyes back to the television. "I'm just ... I'm just ..." Fred's voice trailed away. On the coffee table in front of him sat an untouched martini, condensation collecting on the glass.

"Dad? Hey Dad? You're acting really ..." Patrick felt the presence of an invisible cloud envelop him. It was just like the other day when his mom had been exercising in front of the television. An enormous erection suddenly threatened to burst out his pants. "I'm going to go check on Mom." Patrick gingerly walked past his strangely sedated father and into the hall. He reached into his pants and adjusted his dick so that his waistband did some work containing the monster.

"Mom?" Patrick walked down the hall.

"In here, sugar." Susy sat at her kitchen table, taking a breather with a nice, refreshing martini. She was finally cooling down after putting dinner together. The pasta was soaking in the sauce in a pan on the stove. One of her Italian family recipes, handed down from mothers to daughters over the ages. She wiped the last bit of evaporating sweat from her forehead. It felt so good to have a moment to just sit. Her apron hung from her chair back.

"Mom ... wow ..." Patrick walked into the kitchen. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, Pat." Susy smiled at her son and took a sip of her cocktail. She ran the fingers of her right hand down her thigh, smoothing out the imaginary wrinkles in her blue circle dress. "You look ..." Susy eyed her son, the bulge in his pants was evident. "... nice," she said. Well, boys would be boys. Such things as erections were to be expected. It wasn't surprising that Patrick couldn't hide his erection, he was such a small boy with such a large penis. Susy giggled to herself and took another sip of her drink.

"I love you, Mom." Patrick moved into the kitchen. His hard dick made walking awkward.

"I love you too, sugar." Susy smiled up at him. She stood to give him a hug, turning sideways a bit to avoid that bulge.

Patrick needed something. Something from the most beautiful woman in the world, standing right before him. He wasn't sure what he was about to do until he did it. He leaned into his mom's sideways embrace and craned his neck up and planted a kiss on her lips.

Susy's eyes went wide. Did her son just -?

Patrick stood on his tiptoes and planted another kiss on her lips. He then gently nibbled her lower lip.

"Pat, sugar, I'm your -" Susy was cut off as Patrick tenderly pushed his tongue into her mouth. Something about his teenage smell. Susy didn't know what it was, but she wanted more. She swirled her tongue around his and then pulled her face back. "Wait." Her chest rose and fell with labored breaths. "You'll need to take these off." She removed his glasses and set them down on the kitchen table. Susy then brought him back to her warm embrace, no turning sideways this time. She bent a little at the waist to allow him easier access to her lips. So what if he rubbed his hard penis against her leg? It was harmless.

They kissed more, tongues entwined. Each groped at the other's back like a couple teenagers in a passion pit.

Patrick marveled at the feeling of her bra straps. He pressed himself against her and felt her massive boobs press back against his clavicle. He stepped back from her and tried to clear his head. "What about ... what about ... Dad?"

"Oh." Susy put her hand to her mouth. "I completely forgot about your father." She stepped away from Patrick. "He's just in the next room." She shook her head and crossed her arms over the expanse of her chest. "We can't do this, Pat. It's not right."

"Sorry, Mom." Patrick shifted his weight between his feet, unsure whether he should rush her or run. "You're just so beautiful." Patrick leapt toward her, planted one last kiss on her lips, turned, and ran upstairs.

Susy shook her head. She should drink less martinis. They said a mother's job was messy work, and they were right. Now she had to figure out how to deal with an adoring son with boundary issues. These things happened, she guessed. Maybe she'd have Linda over tomorrow and get her opinion. Susy frowned at that. Linda was a God-fearing, church-going lady. Maybe she'd tell her about the adoration, while leaving out a few of the details.

~~

Linda prepared dinner, moving about in a rush as she always did. She wanted things to be perfect for her men; David and William. She eyed her husband as she stirred the soup. He was in one his moods again. He still wore his suit from work, sitting at their Formica kitchen table. He held a newspaper out in front of him with both hands, but he hadn't turned the page in a good long while. "William, dear. Would you like to get changed into something more comfortable?" Smoke slithered upward from behind the paper, but she could tell he wasn't puffing on his pipe. "William?"

William just sat, hiding behind his paper. Reading the same darned page.

Linda shook her head and moved to the oven to check on the rolls. Oh well. Even as strange as this was, Linda's husband wasn't the chief of her concerns. David would be home from practice any second and she already felt temptation trying to creep its way into her brain. Just a little more semen, it said. You've done it before, what's one more time? Linda shut her eyes tight.

"No," she muttered to herself. "I am a strong woman." She opened her eyes and looked into the oven. Maybe ten more minutes until the rolls were done.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home." David slammed the front door and wandered down the hall. He found his parents in the kitchen. "Hi, Dad."

William just stared at his paper.

"Hi, Mom." David looked from his statue of a dad to his mom by the oven. She had on a circle skirt, blouse, and apron. David couldn't help trail his eyes down her plump, little body. Under her apron, her boobs were practically bursting out of her blouse. David didn't think she was wearing a bra. Was that possible from Linda Riles? Then again, the realm of possibility had greatly expanded lately. And there was that smell again. Suddenly, his mom looked even more beautiful than before. He didn't bother hiding the boner in his pants.

"Your dad, is ... um ... in one his moods again. Like ... yesterday." Linda brushed her loose blonde hair behind her shoulders. It was very hard to focus. All her little internal pep-talks about avoiding sin slid from her mind. "I ... I ..." She could clearly see the outline of a massive erection in David's pants. "You ... um ..." She pulled her apron over her head and dropped it on the kitchen floor. "We'll be back in a few minutes, William," Linda said to her husband without looking in his direction. She walked up to her son and took his hand in hers. She looked up into his bright, blue eyes. Then pulled him toward the stairs. She climbed the stairs first, David behind her.

"Mom, are we going to -?"

"Sssshhhhh." Linda turned and looked at David over her shoulder, finger to her lips. "Your father might hear." But both of them suspected he heard nothing at the moment.

"Okay." David couldn't help himself. He reached up and grabbed her right butt cheek with his hand and squeezed. It was so supple, round, and perfect.

"Oh, Davey." Linda continued to climb the stairs, pulling David along. They got to the upstairs hall and she led him to the room she shared with William. They stepped inside and she closed and locked the door behind them.

"Mom, you smell really nice." David looked down at her as she turned to face him, just a foot away. She was redolent of things long promised and almost delivered. Old covenants broken and new bonds made.

"I'm going to take care of you, Davey. Now take off your pants." As she said this, she began unbuttoning her blouse.

David pulled off his pants and briefs and dropped them to the floor. He left his knit sweater in place, walked to his parents' bed, and sat on the edge. His heavy dick stood out straight from his lap, the veins pushing out from all sides.

"I want to give you my love and attention, sweetheart." Linda finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it off, dropping it behind her. She looked down at her swollen breasts. "I can't seem to find a bra that fits anymore. What do you think?" She put her arms to her sides so David could get a full view.

"They're beautiful, Mom." David took it in.

Linda's boobs were large with pink nipples and large areola that pointed slightly to either side. David seemed to remember someone on the basketball team describing this type of boob as a side set. Because her breasts pointed out, there was a large valley between them. A meandering web of blue veins laced just under her pale skin, making her boobs seem so vulnerable. Linda's belly had a slight protruding curve.

Linda followed her son's gaze. "I used to have a bigger belly, it all seems to have moved to my butt and breasts. Well most of it, anyway."

"I love it, Mom." And David really meant it. He knew she was in the driver's seat, so he waited for his mom to tell him what would happen next.

"My goodness, look at that magic wand. And those big boys underneath." Linda stepped toward him. "I want you to be happy, Davey. Since you like my breasts, I have something very naughty in mind. Do you know what that is?" She dropped to her knees in front of David.

David shook his head, mesmerized as Linda's boobs jiggled closer and closer.

"My friend Susy said I should just give you my love and attention." Linda spit into her left hand and reached out and spread the spit up and down David's penis. "And that's why I thought up this little game." She removed her hand, inched herself a little closer, and pressed her breasts up against his penis.

"Holy smokes." David watched the hunger in his mother's eyes.

"There, now. Isn't this nice?" Linda put a hand under each breast and pushed them together around David's amazing monster. She began bouncing her breasts up and down against him, completely enveloping his penis.

She bounced her boobs like that for several minutes, alternating between watching that enormous flared head press against her chest and watching the dazed smile on her son's handsome face.

"Maybe ... your mouth ... too?" David thought he might be getting close. He looked down at her broad hips, her skirt still covering her lower half. The way her body curved while she sat bent on her knees was almost too much for him.

"Of course, sweetheart." Linda bent her head and tried to take him into her mouth on every downstroke. She missed several times as she got used to it, but quickly she was slurping away every time his penis poked up through her boobs.

"Mom ... I'm getting ... close." David leaned back on the bed.

Linda stopped her motions and removed David's monster from her breasts and mouth. "Sorry, Davey. Not like this." She stood, unbuttoned her skirt, and wiggled it down her legs. She hooked her thumbs under her panties and dropped those too.

"What?" David looked into her blue eyes. Everything was lust and confusion.

"I need ... something more." She took two steps onto the bed and stood with her feet on either side of his hips.

David gazed up at her from his back. From his vantage, her boobs looked enormous as she stood above him. He also had the perfect angle for a view between her legs at that neat triangle of blonde hair and her protruding pussy lips.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I need this." Linda squatted down, grabbed her son's penis, and guided it home. "Oh, my. You're ... oooohhhhh ... so much bigger than your father."

The thought of his father brought on a sudden panic for David. But what could he do but hope his father remained oblivious?

David's dick pierced deep into his mom, as Linda slowly lowered her hips, inch by inch. This was David's first pussy, and it clenched tightly around his dick. David reached up and grabbed his mom's boobs. They were heavy and full. He kneaded and squeezed them.

"Oh ... sweetheart." Linda gyrated her hips, moving her son's penis to all sorts of exquisite angles inside her. She leaned back and supported herself with her left hand on David's thigh and with her right, she reached for and found his testicles. She massaged them, trying to coax out that bewitching semen.

David dropped his hands from Linda's boobs to her hips and gripped hard. It wasn't going to be much longer.

Downstairs, William stared at his newspaper, pipe hanging from his lips. "So interesting," he murmured. If he could have roused himself, he would have heard the bed in his master bedroom banging against the wall above and the animal grunts that echoed through his house. If he could have wandered upstairs, he would have seen his small, round wife rotating her lovely hips on his tall, lean son. But all he could do was stare at the paper and softly mutter, "Most interesting."

Back upstairs, Linda increased her pace. Sweat dripped down her neck, forming rivulets between her breasts. She inhaled deeply, taking in her son's electrifying scent.

"I'm going to ..." David closed his eyes tight. "... cum, Mom."

Deep down Linda knew she couldn't let him do it inside her. But that part of her brain had lost its battle some time ago. "Do it, sweetheart. Give me ... all of it."

David's hands slid around to the full curve of Linda's butt. He grabbed it, his fingers pressing deep into her flesh. He held her there, forcing her hips to cease their movement and impaling her on the full length of his dick. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." He unleashed inside his mother, a deluge of cum flooded her unprotected pussy.

"Davey, I ... nnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhh." Linda couldn't finish her sentence as her brain seized up. A torrent of pure ecstasy rushed through her. Her eyes rolled back, her back arched, and her whole body shuddered. She could feel David coating her insides with his stuff. So much of it.

After a minute, her mind began to return to her. She leaned forward and looked down at David's knit sweater, covering his chest. Sweat stung her eyes. She was a fool to have fought this. Anything that felt this akin to heaven, must be God's good work. She gasped for air.

"Wow, Mom. That was ... crazy." David struggled for air.

"That was ... good. But I need to ... go check on the rolls ... and your father." Linda slid to the side and pulled herself off him with a plop. She could feel David's semen leaking out of her. She would need to clean the blankets before William came up here. She leaned up next to him, resting her head on his flat stomach. Her eyes widened, his penis was still so hard.

"We've already done it today." David looked down at the back of her little head. "One more time won't hurt." David pushed her onto her back, spread her curvy legs, and mounted her. His dick pressed against her stomach.

"Your father ..." Linda looked up at him, unbelieving. Never in her life had she known a man to keep going after he was satisfied. Never.

"Dad's reading the paper." David lined up his dick with her pussy and slid it in. It made a soft slurp. "He's fine." He moved his hips up and down.

"Oh, sweetheart. I wasn't ... uh ... made for ... uh ... uh ... uh ... this." Linda spread her legs as wide as they went. "You might break me."

"I love you, Mom." David quickened his pace.

"Oh, I love you ... too ... Davey." Linda took him as best she could.

The Riles' bed shook for another half hour. Eventually, Linda and David finished, remade the bed, showered, and went downstairs. The rolls in the oven were ruined, but the soup was fine. Just before dinner, William returned to his normal self, very apologetic about dozing off.

~~

Axcix gurgled in her underwater home as she processed the latest data. Another mated pair. The experiment progressed well. She opened her outer doors and released another batch of nanites. Good news ran ahead of higher expectations. More work to do.

12