All Comments on 'Something New'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you wish and hope

that some of these stories are jokes.

orangecuriousorangecuriousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

great story... nice build up. hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sex with the geriatrics at the nursing home.

Don't get no better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Very Loving Story

For me, this is a very loving story about human generosity and loving kindness at its finest. 5*s. Please don't let the narrow-minded prigs and prudes who want the whole world to be as mean-spirited and petty as they are, prevent you from continuing writing this and other similar stories!

It's a shame that in the last ten years or so, the kinds of stories that appear on this site, and the kinds of people who leave comments have both been changing, and not for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sometimes when telling a story

the author forgets that THEY know what they are talking about, but forget to tell the reader.

This jumps into scenarios with no explanation, no flow. That makes it hard to read.

Story is fine, presentation barely average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hoping there’s a few more chapters

A lot of people don’t understand how a long time married couple can go down this path, but I can. My own wife described herself as wife, lover, mother, sister, daughter. His lover, my wife. It’s all good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The time for curiosity is BEFORE you get married.

Something wrong with a Mother that goes crazy after her kids go away to school. Seems to me there are a lot of other options other than having sex with multiple men, regardless of their ages. Can her husband go out and start screwing young women? What's good for the goose and all that rot? This is simply a middle age woman cheating on her husband. Bill's answer should have been that he needed to make one stop at his attorney's office before he even considered coming home. If he came home at all. I hope she gets the divorce she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad; but there is no way in hell she is in her 30’s.

If her husband is a couple of years away from retirement and their children have left the home, theyre at least in their 50’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Our favorite jerk off troll started these comments off I see

Such a sad little man. I suppose posting his dumb little comments on every story is all that he has left as his wife and his mind are gone. As always he is a ....

Sad

Pathetic

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
7th turd of the day

and as smelly as all the others. The title should have been, Something retarded.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I'm sorry

I'm sorry that the only commenters before me were Anon's. Your story was good but it makes me wonder if the phone call to her husband at the end was because she truly wanted him or was it to give him a chocolate cream pie? I guess we will see in the future.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
sorry

I missed orangecurious.

KathysClownKathysClownabout 6 years ago
Great

I loved the story. I loved the realistic buildup to it and the final "almost" ending. Looking forward to part II Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
God, another cuckold story. Running home to get his sloppy seconds.

Maybe she can find a real man to spend her old age with. The wimp pussy she's married to has just become useless baggage. Well, except for paying the bills. Once she hooks up with a wealthy geriatric she can finally kick her punk boy to the curb, and enjoy sex with some real men.

Oh, guess you didn't know that venereal disease is rampant at many retirement communities. Yeah, they've been fucking around long before this whore dropped into their lives.

Pathetic.

davion2308davion2308about 6 years agoAuthor
I'm Enjoying the Comments

I wrote this quick story. I'm enjoying the depth and breadth of criticism because it shows I'm hitting nerves. Obviously this is impactful story because someone(s) feels the need to tell me how much they hated it.

I'll take harsh words over no words because harsh words mean someone made the effort to read and absorb some words on a page. That makes me feel good since they're my words.

Thank you, angry posters. I'm not even trolling.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
To the author

In case you didn’t notice, readers take these stories VERRRRRRRRY seriously. Many of them are incredibly bitter and angry, and they visit this site to fuel their anger. Write a story about a brainless woman who cheats on her perfect (stoic, always stoic) husband and gets her just comeuppance, and you will be celebrated as the next Hemingway. Write a cute little story about a couple having sex with strangers for shits and giggles and prepare yourself for their tears and angry barking. That’s just the way it is.

(Side note: I have to laugh at the guy who repeated the myth about STD rates in retirement communities. I actually believed that myth at one time and planned to write a story around it. But then I did some research and could find ZERO evidence it was true. It’s another one of those urban myths that most people believe simply because it’s been repeated so often.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

Your comment is disingenuous to the point of falsehood. YOU may have been unable to find evidence but that merely shows that you didn't try very hard. It's all over the internet and the medical literature, just google 'STD's among seniors'. Nationally in the US the incidence of STD infections among seniors has been growing at an alarming rate for at least the last five years that I have been involved in treating it. The availability of erectile disfunction drugs and the ease with which women over the age of 50 can arrange discreet hook-ups have both contributed significantly to this serious problem. STD's are increasingly difficult to treat as their resistance to available drugs is growing. In our (NE US) area the problem is particularly serious among residents of communities which are restricted to people of at least 50 years old. So, yes, I took this story very seriously and read it with dismay. Bill was just dumb to agree to it. Your attitude just makes my job harder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

Whoever that was who said STD’s are rampant in retirement homes is lying and simply trying to stir the pot. I currently work for the state of California as an inspector of retirement homes and extended living facilities, verifying that the residents are having all of their medical needs met and are being properly cared for. I have worked in three other states, New Jersey, Arizona, and Florida. I can tell you that the current rate of STD’ s among senior citizens in these facilities is less that in sixth of that if the general population. And almost 100% of those were contracted prior to entering the facility. I’m not sure if the person’s motive for posting such nonsense, but clearly they are trying to perpetuate that ridiculous myth.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
To the last two anonies

It’s possible that you can BOTH be correct. The RATE of STD’s among the 50+ crowd could be rising AND that rate is still FAR below the rest of the population. Statistics are a wonderful thing. They can be twisted and stretched in any number of ways and “prove” any agenda.

Regardless, I’ll never understand why so many LW readers are so obsessed with STD’s — to the point where they’re unable to enjoy a silly fantasy like this one. It’s fiction, folks. Lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Senior STDs

The senior STD problem is severe. The Villages retirement community, almost 100,000 residents, near Orlando, FL, has been listed as number one in STD incidence in the US. A factor anonymous did not cite is that the older of these seniors grew up when STDs were not a major concern, and thus often is not even considered now.

Ted

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ Ted

That particular urban myth about the Villages is the one I’ve researched the most. If you can, please cite a single source for your claim. I’m very familiar with The Villages.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 6 years ago
The transitions were rough

But other than that It was hot, and it's refreshing to read a story where everyone is nice, with no cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hahaha the STD nonsense

Isn’t it obvious that the nonsense about the STD thing was simply written by that louse who writes all of the dumb comments on here? He always has something asinine to say about women who sleep with others outside of marriage as being filled with diseases. Ignore the fool and stop spreading rumors.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Good Story!

I liked this and gave you a four--the transitions cost you a point in my opinion. I was about to suggest ways to improve the transitions, but checked your Bio before I made an ass of myself. With your record, you don't need advice from me.

Thanks for the read. cd

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thanks Davion, something different and a little lighter

If you continue, might you please keep it light? No humiliation, or romantic attachments, or STDs. LOL.

As for the STD angle, I could see it spreading quickly if people are really fucking around with some new arrival/fresh meat. BUT I doubt some of the reasons cited why it theoretically would spread. EG. A 70 year old grew up in the age of rubbers, and if not married was dating in the 60s/70s, we SAF knew about STDs then.

Because of the earlier deaths of men, what would be a more realistic story is with a man being mobbed by horny women in. senior facility or community. BTW, in the upper income communities, those Ladies are Gorgeous!

Thanks for a good little ditty of a story.

She was bored stiff

She got bored stiffly

Geezers rode her left her hanging

Home to hubby for some banging

col_lovercol_loveralmost 6 years ago
I must read this story and give it 5 *****

I always read the comments before I read a story, and reading the angry Annomy comments, I have to read it, I bet it makes me want to fuck my fleshlight.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
big leap

They discussed hand-jobs and circle jerks. Her first experience is sex and she's bringing home two creampies. Given her comment about fantasy being all neat and tidy, with no hurt feelings, and her saying she gave two seniors orgasms on the phone to hubby, I'd say there is ample room for unexpected disagreement now. That would be a more interesting Ch. 02 than hubby loving creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Would love to read more. Please continue!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck lets the whore cut loose at the old folks home.

ScarelttScarelttover 3 years ago
Something to look forward too..

Great story, from the conversation with her husband to the sauna, it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is she doing as a volunteer there? The gentlemen don’t seem to need someone to read to them. Anyway a very enjoyable story 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...