Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, me jerking off old guys is turning you on?" Elaine said.

"It's not specifically that, no," he said, "But that you are having some fantasy outside of the normal, semi-vanilla sex we have ... well ..."

He stood up and gestured down. Elaine's eyes went down his chest to his crotch. Her eyes went wide when they stopped on the bulge popping up in his khakis. She made a c'mere motion with her hand and Bill stepped around the table and stood in front of her.

"You're turned on!" she said, working the belt loose and undoing the button. She tugged his pants and boxer-briefs off his hips and halfway down his thighs. His cock sprang out from under the material and stood mostly-erect. Elaine stroked his balls with her fingertips while she looked up at him. Bill guided her head toward him and his knees buckled when Elaine took him in her mouth.

She never minded going down on him before but she had become more enthusiastic about it the past month. Her lips pressed almost against his lower belly as she took as much of him as she could.

"Fuck," Bill gasped as his cock disappeared into his wife's mouth. She worked him a few minutes before pulling her mouth off him.

"Turn around," she said.

"What?" Bill asked.

"Turn around!" she repeated.

Bill turned around and Elaine pushed his shoulders forward, behind him over the table. She knelt down behind him and stroked his cock straight down between his legs. Her lips and tongue moved over his balls and worked higher up to his ass.

Bill grunted with pleasure as Elaine circled his asshole with her tongue. She moved her mouth back down and pulled his cock backwards through his legs. She ran her lips up and down his shaft and teased his asshole with a fingertip. He laid on the table while she worked him, again taking his cock almost all the way down her throat. It was an awkward move but Elaine kept moving, sliding him in and out, kept her tongue moving and swallowing him.

It didn't take long. Bill's entire body tensed and Elaine forced her head as far up as possible, taking as much of him as she could. He cried out as he unloaded hot cum down her throat. Elaine swallowed it all. He collapsed onto the table, spent.

Elaine kept him in her mouth, feeling him soften a little. She gave his balls light licks and kisses, rubbed his ass and the back of his thighs while he caught his breath. Bill gave one last heavy sigh and rolled over on the table. A smile was plastered across his face.

"Can I give you a turn too?" he asked.

"No," Elain said, "I'm good. I enjoyed that almost as much as you did. Imagine the tricks I can learn if I try it on others."

Bill waved a hand, still crumpled on the dinner table, an elbow planted in Elaine's salad.

"After that, how could I possibly say no?" he said.

Elaine looked at him, looked him in the eyes.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"Sure," Bill said, "Go have some fun and maybe learn something new. I know it turned me on just thinking about it now. And I'm betting you just pretended I was one of your grandpas."

Elaine shrugged.

"I feel just great," Bill said, "So, yeah, of course you should go for it. We're this far in our relationship and jealousy isn't anywhere near my head. Go try something new. Have some fun because I know I just did."

Elaine nodded, already planning.

The pickleball tournament was in full swing. The trophy and prize were as large as the community had ever seen and the men relished competing against each other. Pickleball, horseshoes, darts, billiards, it didn't matter the game. Playing and winning was important. Most of the residents were competitive and hated losing. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere of man vs. man, and men vs. men. Testosterone, even at the advanced median age of 76, permeated the outdoor court.

Teddy took the insults with a smile.

"I can't believe you lost to those two," Frank called out to them.

"You guys shoulda run the table! I lost cash on you two clowns!" Thomas heckled from a folding chair in the shade.

James waved away the calls, the laughter. He and Teddy, seeded as the #1 overall team, were eliminated in the first game, quickly and with ease by the other team. It left everyone shaking their heads. That's Pickleball, they'd all tell each other later. One never knew who would rise up to the top.

Elaine met them at the door to the gym.

"Tough loss, huh?" she said.

"Well, I wasn't seeing the ball so great and Teddy didn't seem to put any serves in play. Too bad. But now we're going to the sauna to go sweat the loss out. I doubt there'll be anyone in there since they're all over here," James said.

Teddy nodded knowingly. No, indeed, there wouldn't be anyone in the sauna. It was empty. The entire day was slated for tournament play and no one would miss it, especially since the shoo-ins were eliminated. The group was rooted to their seats now that every other team had a puncher's chance of advancing.

"Now you haven't been in there yet, have you?" Teddy asked, gleam in his eye.

"No, it's men only because of the ... dress standards," Elaine said.

"Oh, I think that isn't much of an issue. We're all adults here, right?" James said, "You could join us and no one would know the difference."

"You could tell I planned something like this, couldn't you?" Elaine asked.

"That look in your eye," Teddy said, "I've seen that once or twice before. A man can't miss it." He looked at James for backup.

"Something's up with you at any rate," James agreed, "And I want to be there to see what happens."

Teddy nodded. His serves looked had looked suspicious to Elaine. His looked confirmed they threw the game to see just what she had in mind.

The three walked to the men's locker room. James went in and poked his head back out the door.

"Coast is clear if you're coming," he said.

Elaine, heart pounding, went in. She was certain she wanted this and was almost completely sure her marriage would survive it. There was only one way to find out. She walked to the rack with stacked shower towels and handed one to each of the men. She took her own and went to a small changing booth. She suddenly felt modest and pulled the curtain around her, shielding her from their view. The two old men exchanged criticism about their technique and missed shots that afternoon.

She stripped down quickly and wrapped the large towel around her body. The two men were changing in the open, taking their clothes off. Elaine felt heat growing between her legs. She hadn't seen men not named Bill naked in person the past several decades, with the exception of one boring bachelorette party 15 years back. Now there were two nearly-nude men very close and she would see them soon. Her body trembled from excitement.

She went into the sauna and sat on the lower of the two levels of wooden benching. The electric coals were off and she spun the dial to turn them on low. The aroma of cedar, mixed with a light scent of sweat of men over the years, filled the air. It smelled manly and it was a turn-on for Elaine.

The door banged open. James and Teddy both looked at her, mischief slathered on their faces and towels knotted around their waists. They climbed up to the second tier of planking and sat down. The angle of the benches and the way they arrayed themselves put their crotches at eye level to Elaine. She glanced from one face to the other. They both sat back, knees together, ankles crossed, looking comfortable.

"Now," James started, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Just tell us and we'll stop," Teddy followed, "We're respectful, if anything."

"And appreciative," James said, "To have a woman as beautiful as you have any interest in two old geezers like us."

Elaine nearly laughed. They were in their late 60s, almost 30 years older than her, but they made her feel young with their wit, their energy, and their friendliness. The word geezer never occurred to her.

James looked at Teddy who looked back at him. Both held a closed fist out. They shook fists at each other three times and Teddy ended up with rock, James with paper.

"You always throw scissors first," Teddy said, frowning.

"Not today," James said, "I had to change it up."

Teddy worked his body around to face Elaine head on. His feet moved to a wide stance and his knees slid apart. Elaine could see right up his towel.

She gasped inside her head. Here she was doing what she had fantasized about the past month or more. She let her eyes settle between his legs. His cock, thick, black, and resting against his leg, looked inviting. It begged to be touched.

"Here, young lady," Teddy said, and pulled the towel off his lap. He was completely nude, exposed to Elaine. The skin of his balls was a darker black than Elaine could have ever imagined. His cock twitched. Elaine twisted to face him. She looked at his face, smiling with a faraway look. His eyes followed her hands, now on his knees, now sliding up his hairy thighs. Her palms moved up toward his crotch and his cock jumped again. James leaned in, taking a deep breath, watching the action.

Elaine didn't hesitate. She put her hands on Teddy's hips and pulled. He moved forward to the edge of the bench and spread his legs. His cock and balls hung down. Elaine reached and held his balls in her hand, weighing them, feeling the warmth radiating from Teddy's crotch. Her other hand filled with his dick. His skin was soft, smooth, and he hardened in her hand. She liked the salt-gray nest of hair between his legs. She leaned forward and inhaled his scent, her mouth inches away from him. He smelled like sandalwood and musk. Elaine's pussy flooded with heat.

James pulled his towel off his lap and moved closer too. He was mesmerized by Elaine's hand stroking Teddy erect. Elaine, trying to not think and enjoy the moment, turned and took him in her mouth. James's body jerked and he gasped in surprise. Elaine tasted his cock, ran her tongue around the thin head and took him deeper down her throat. She peeled off her towel, keeping him in her mouth. Hands reached down and touched her arms, her face, worked their way to along her back. The men palmed her tits, pinched and teased her hardening nipples, and moved lower down her stomach. Neither could reach her clit and they satisfied themselves by playing with her breasts.

Elaine stood, her head nearly to the ceiling of the sauna and faced the men. They moved closer, each taking a nipple in his mouth. Elaine's hands were between their legs, stroking both cocks at once. Teddy and James had their hands on her ass and between her legs. Fingers rubbed her clit and found their way into her wet pussy. One hand slid around her hip and teased her asshole. Elaine thrilled at the attention, the mouths on her tits, the hands everywhere at once. She felt wetness dripping from her. She had both men completely hard, and she was impressed with herself at their advanced ages.

"I have to fuck you two," she said, and straddled James. She took him and guided him into her wet pussy. His back arched and he cried out in pleasure. Elaine ground her hips into him. It didn't take long. Elaine watched Teddy's hands continue to squeeze and caress her tits while James's head lolled back. He exploded into her, unloading his cum deep in her pussy. He slumped back, orgasm dying away.

Elaine turned to Teddy. His hands were still roaming her body and she climbed off James and onto his lap. His thick black cock filled Elaine up as she worked her way lower on him. James's thin cock was easy to take. Elaine wiggled, pleased she was lubed up from working James to orgasm. She got Teddy's dick in her and she fucked him with strong, steady strokes. Her legs worked and her hips rolled, urging him on.

"I've never had black cock," she said, "It feels good."

Teddy leaned back, propped up on his hands, and looked her body up and down. He nodded appreciatively at her.

"That's it, girl," his deep voice rumbled, "Your husband would be proud of you making me cum."

Elaine leaned in, putting her tits in Teddy's face. He trembled and his body tightened under her. She could feel him spasming insider her, blowing a giant load of cum in her pussy. He grunted once, twice, three times, and sat back. A smile blossomed on his face.

James smiled too. The men casually high-fived each other. Teddy reached up and gave one last squeeze to Elaine's tits.

"That, young lady," he said, "Was magnificent. Thank you for taking care of an old man like me,"

James nodded agreement.

"I'll leave you two to catch your breath and shower," Elaine said, "I need to do some things anyway."

"Do some things," James said, a twinkle in his eye. He looked at Teddy, "We're being blown off. It's nice to be used for sex, though, I will say."

Teddy laughed, "I'll take what I can get. It's been years since I've done that. I'm sorry it was so quick."

"Maybe," James said, dragging out the word, "Next time will be longer?"

"Don't bet on it!" Elaine said, laughing. She pulled the towel back around her. Both men exclaimed at how good she looked and how lucky they were again as she headed toward the door.

Seconds later, Elaine pulled her phone out. She was texting Bill.

Come home now. I'll meet you there.

His response came back almost immediately: OMW. Everything okay?

Elaine paused, considered, texted: I just gave orgasms to two seniors. I haven't had my turn. I want my turn.

Bill's response: No shit! I'll be there immediately. I'm already hard.

Elaine walked quickly to her car, still feeling slickness between her legs. She couldn't wait to get home.

12