Something New Ch. 02

Story Info
New sensations with bigger toys.
1.8k words
4.62
26k
25

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I wake up with my alarm and go to get dressed. Then I hear my wife's voice surprising me. I'm normally up well before her.

"Don't forget our deal. Let me get those panties for you."

I roll my eyes totally forgetting the bet. My wife gets up out of bed and goes through her panty drawer and rummages through it obviously looking for a specific pair. Upon finding it she exclaims her delight and holds up a pair of pink lace panties.

"Here you go babe. Wear these bad boys."

I tentatively grab the offending article and give my wife a look that says, "seriously these."

"Hey don't look at me like that. You lost the bet. Now where is that plug at."

"I don't know if I can wear that medium plug all day."

"That's fine you can wear the smaller one but you just can't cum on my face when you get home. Your choice."

I rolled my eyes realizing there was no way I was getting out of something shoved up my ass for hours. I sigh and tell her the medium one is on the counter. She smiles and grabs it and goes to clean it off from last night as I put the panties on underneath my work clothes. When she returns she motions for me to turn around and spread them. So I pull down my pants and panties and I feel the now familiar sensation of cold lube on my rectum. Followed by the pressure of something being shoved up my ass. It takes a bit more effort than last night, having all night to return to tightness. But my wife is determined and pulls back and shoves a lubed up finger up my ass spreading around as much lube as she can. I feel my penis getting hard at the intrusion and then the cold metal butt plug being reapplied into my ass. This time with greater success breaking the seal and my ass accepting the foreign object sucking it in up to the inlayed jewel.

"There now you're all ready for work baby."

She gives me a little smack on the ass and I stand up pulling my pants up. I finish getting ready walking around the house. Walking was a new sensation every step shifting the plug in some way. I had a semi-hardon the entire time. And I would continue to have one for the rest of the day. I hoped no one would notice that I was walking funny.

Upon returning home I was not greeted by my wife immediately. I had to track her down in the bedroom. There she was laying in the bed with her vibrator on her clit as she moaned. Upon opening the door she looked up at me and smiled.

"There you are. Do you still have it in? I've been thinking about it all day. This is my second time playing with myself. "

Taking my queue I take off my clothes down to the pink panties. Before I could take them off my wife was up to me and grabbed my hands stopping me. Then she reached under my raging erection and fingers digging in my ass and finding the butt plug still in place she pulled on it. I moan at the pressure. And my wife pulls it out with an audible pop. My knees go weak at the sudden emptiness in my body. She puts the plug on the counter and then drops to her knees taking my erect penis into her mouth. She looks up at me and winks.

"I bet you are just eager to cum aren't you. You're gonna spray my face with a big load of cum. You've been such a good boy today. I love seeing you wear my sexy panties."

I'm still wearing the panties mind you. They just couldn't contain my erection and she's now sucking my cock with the panties pulled to the side.

"The sooner you blast your load all over my face the sooner we can rest for tonight. I got a new outfit."

My mind racing with possibilities I grab her head and start fucking her face. Making her choke as I poke the back of her throat. But in no time I can cumming and I shoot one load into her mouth before remembering the plan and pull out spraying the rest into her face. I step back, knees weak and gaze at my masterpiece. My sexy wife on her knees face glazed with cum. She sits there displaying my work before getting up wiping everything off. We laugh and kiss and move on with the night.

Later that night she asks if I wanna see the new outfit she got. I enthusiastically say yes and she disappears and returns with a pink trim Japanese schoolgirl outfit. She throws it at me.

"I want you to wear it."

"What"

"I want you to wear it. Your gonna take the bigger butt plug and you are going to fuck me dressed like a schoolgirl."

My heart is racing. I've always been drawn to the idea of crossdressing into sexy outfits and now here's my wife encouraging it. I open the package and go into the bedroom and get dressed. Stockings, bows, a skirt, blouse, neck scarf the whole deal. There's a knock on the door and my wife comes in gasping.

"Oh my you look so hot baby. Are you ready?"

I nod and bend over the bed presenting my ass. Not really concerned about the butt plug. Kind of figure it won't fit again and I can just fuck my wife. I feel my wife lifting up my skirt over my backside and the cold sensation of lube being spread on the ass. then the cold touch of what must be the big butt plug. my wife pushes and pushes but i can feel my rectum tightly shut. but not to be deterred i feel her double down and press harder and the hole starts to open and open and open, stretching me out. it hurts a little bit but i take a deep breath and push back into it. Then I feel the crest of the plug and rapidly my asshole sucks up the rest of the plug. I just took the large butt plug and it is massive. I barely pucker and I feel it pressing into my prostate. I just sat there frozen trying to do deep breathing barely noticing my wife lowering the skirt back over my behind. I turned to look at her.

"Are you okay? Is it too big? do you want me to take it out."

shaking my head and waving my hand in the negative i sit up and hold my stomach. I can feel it deep inside of me.

"Well at least I know you don't hate it."

Questioningly I look at my wife who is clearly staring at my crotch. I look down to see a raging erection. I can't even feel it. I bobbed it a little and nothing. I am completely numb. my wife climbs on the bed and follows her get on top of her and plunge my dick into her wet pussy. but I can't feel her tightness. Just the pressure in my ass and on my prostate. I start to fuck her and she moans. I pick up the pace barely feeling the friction.

"Slow down baby or you'll cum too soon."

"I can't feel you."

She looks up at me questioningly.

"The plug is so big it must be pressing on something. I can't feel how tight you are. i could fuck like this all night."

"prove it" she challenged.

In response I raise up and grab her ankles and raise them high into the air resting them on my shoulders and stick my hands under her butt raising her hips up so I can pound as hard as i want. she moaned loudly, her breasts flopping with every thrust. I was grunted with the exercise. I haven't been able to last long at this pace for years. Now that I could, I wasn't going to waste my time. I pounded into my wife the whole time, aware that every thrust meant every clench of my asshole around an incredibly big object buried in my ass. my wife put her hand up to slow me down. I took the opportunity to change positions just in case I was hurting her and I grabbed her arms and raised them above her head and pinned her down.

Leaving her legs on my shoulders. I rolled her into a deeper curl and as such the deeper my hard cock dug into her pussy. her mouth slowly gaped open with every fraction I got deeper into her. Then I thrust up, her eyes rolled back and I smiled to myself. I drove myself deep into her cunt sacrificing speed for power. her face turned red with how tight i had her crawled backwards so i rowed back and guided her legs down. Once her breath slowed, I brought her legs together and rolled her to her side. finally getting her onto all fours into doggystyle. Once back inside of my wife I grabbed her hips and lifted the height difference between us and while her legs were in the air I returned to my hard pounding, sewing into her wet pussy. now i had speed and power as i fucked my wife. she was moaning so loud she couldn't even talk. I was working so hard I could think of anything sexy to say. just raw power fucking.

i let her legs go and arms crumpled letting her face bury into the mattress. I leaned over to grab a fistful of her ponytail and pulled her head back and up. Once I got her into the position I wanted, I grabbed her shoulders and resumed pounding into her. Then I felt it. her pussy walls were clenching so hard. I could tell she was cumming. But I didn't stop. This was the first time I felt her since putting in that butt plug. I used her orgasm to get me to orgasm. she went limp as i seemed to kick into overdrive. It made it harder to hold her up but I wasn't about to stop. Then I felt my own orgasm erupt and I unloaded deep inside of my wife. I tensed up so hard I feared I'd never get that toy out again. I finally relaxed and let go of my still limp spasming wife. I looked at her and her eyes seemed to be stuck in the back of her head. kind of had me worry. but then she focused on me...or 1000 yds. through me.

i think i just fucked her into a black out of pleasure. Is that possible?