Something New Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife takes matters into her own hands.
1.5k words
4.7
28.1k
25

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been some time since that large butt plug night, and we have dialed back to the smaller ones on a regular basis. I still wear her panties on occasion but mostly as foreplay. Until one day I got home and found a note on that schoolgirl outfit I have worn a couple of times now. The note read:

"cum find me once you're properly dressed"

Excited in anticipation I quickly got undressed and donned the pink schoolgirl outfit and walked up into the bedroom and the sight I found shocked me to this day.

my wife was laying on the bed on her side wearing a tight red latex corset and red fishnet stockings and lace forearm gloves.

"Oh my you look so hot!" I nearly drool.

"Look who's talking babe. Don't you just look innocent and cute."

I blush a little and twirl my skirt.

"But you haven't seen the best part yet."

Confused, I look her up and down and all over the room, then my wife stands up and I take in all her glory before noticing something pointing at me. A black strapon standing erect and pointing at me.

"Tonight your ass belongs to me."

dumbfounded I just stood mouth gaped not knowing what to say.

"It's a double ended strapon. I got a cock in my pussy right now and this big boy is for you." she says stroking her long black cock. "But both have vibration." She holds up a remote with two wires connected to it.

"wow just wow."

"Do you not like it? Is this too much?"

"No no god no I just never thought this in a million years."

"Well tonight we see how innocent a schoolgirl you are as you take my big black cock in your tight ass. Get over here and bend over like the slut you are."

Smiling I nearly skipped to the end of the bed but before I could climb up my wife grabbed me and threw me down over the bed bending me over with my feet on the ground. she threw up my pink skirt revealing my panty covered ass.

"I didn't leave these out for you. Have you been wearing panties all day?"

raising up to my hands I looked back at my dick swinging wife and nodded happily.

"you dirty girl." she says, giving my ass cheek a firm smack before pushing me back down on the bed. "spread your cheeks bitch."

liking this new aggressive woman that my wife seemed to have gotten with the strapon I reached back and grabbed my cheeks and spread myself open to her. I felt something cold and smaller than I expected pushed into my hole. Looking back as far as I could, I tried to see what was going on. Then this fluid seemed to shoot inside of me filling up my insides.

"That ought to get you nice and lubed up." my wife held up a syringe type thing that must've been filled with lube to coat my inside with lubrication.

as my wife stepped up to me she put one hand on my back and I felt it. The head of her realistic black cock was at the entrance of my hole. I grit my teeth at the pressure but with a silent pop I felt the head of her dick spread open my asshole. She brought both hands to my hips and she slowly but firmly pulled me into her pushing her hard rubber cock deeper into my hole. I felt it press past my prostate and I could feel pressure from what seemed to be my stomach but not really. Then she stopped and held herself there.

"I'm balls deep in your ass baby. You've just taken your first dick up your ass. How do you feel?"

entirely missing that she said first I responded "It's so deep, oh my god! I can feel it in my stomach."

"Me dear, you feel me deep inside you. That's my dick in your ass."

I released my hands and went to bring them up to me but my wife grabbed them and pulled them onto my lower back. She grabbed my wrists and used them as leverage as she bucked into me, hard.

"That's a good little slut take that cock up your ass. Take your punishment for cheating in my class."

obviously we were role playing and I'm a schoolgirl cheater taking it up the ass from her teacher. I can work with that. My hard erection was pushed firmly into the bed mattress and with every thrust in and out I was humping the bed. Then my wife turned on the vibrator setting and I felt my whole lower body pulse as my wife shuttered, feeling the vibration from her end of the dildo.

"I'm sorry professor, it won't happen again." I cooed half into the mattress.

"That's right slut. You better be sorry. Acting all innocent like you've never fucked your way out of trouble. I see how you prance around the school. Tell me you like my cock up your ass."

"I like to have your cock up my ass, sir. I deserve this."

"That's right, whore, you deserve getting fucked up the ass."

My wife was literally growling as she pulled my arms slightly raising me off the bed so she could plunge deeper into me. I felt her buck a couple times out of rhythm and then sputter. It took me longer to realize she was cumming. My wife was orgasming from fucking me up the ass with her big hard strapon dick while I was dressed like a sexy schoolgirl. I was so turned on by the moment. She stiffened and then released my arms. I didn't realize that my shoulder was as stretched out as it was until I got control of it again. My wife pulled out of me and I just stood there feeling a greater emptiness inside of me.

I thought we were done until my wife smacked my ass and told me to get up on the bed on my back.

"I wanna see your face as you take my cock up your ass."

I did as I was told and my wife was quickly between my legs holding them up into the air. I grabbed my thighs so my wife could position her prick into my hole. Once she was again inside of me she plunged right in without ceremony. My head rolled back and my eyes with it.

"That's it bitch feel my cock deep up your ass. Teach you to cheat in my class. Are you gonna be a bad girl again?"

"No sir, no I'll be good I promise."

"What, you don't like my dick up your ass? You don't like getting ass fucked like a dirty whore?"

I didn't know if I was supposed to say no or beg for it. But I didn't have to wonder long before she gave me a hint.

"If you don't like being my butt slut then tell me. Not like it'll change what you are."

"No sir, I dont like getting my ass fucked." I pretended.

"Oh I think you do. I think you love getting fucked in the ass. You are such a whore aren't you?"

"No no I don't. I'm a good girl. Please stop."

I feebly tried to push her off of me but she grabbed my arms and rolled me onto my front and straddled my butt.

"You're going to take my cock until you learn to like it." My wife growled into my ear and then sunk her teeth into my shoulder. She was absolutely animalistic right now. It was so hot. She plunged into my ass in one push, being so stretched out already.

"yes fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"That's good bitch beg for my....for my...oh god!"

I looked back at my wife and saw she was going to cum again. She never cums twice. I took my chance and got back into character.

"Fuck my ass. I'm your dirty little schoolgirl and I love getting fucked in the ass."

"That is baby, oh god! Yes!"

"Make me your butt slut! Fuck me harder! I deserve to only get fucked in the ass. Fuck me with your big black cock!"

My wife spasmed so hard she was having a full body orgasm her eyes rolled back and she fell on top of me, heaving. We laid there for some time while she caught her breath. When she recovered she turned off the strapon and pulled out of me. I rolled over to look at her, still hard as a rock. My wife was still breathing deeply and she climbed on top of me taking my hard member inside of her soaking wet pussy and she leaned in close.

"Fuck me, baby. I want to feel you cum inside my pussy. Fuck me, just cum."

I took my charge and fucked her as hard as I could pistoning in and out of her well soaked pussy. I think she was going to cum again but it was hard to tell because it didn't take me long to erupt in a great torrent of semen, coating her insides.

We laid there panting before she rolled on to her back and we laid there silent until we both fell asleep.