Something New Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife gets an upgrade.
1.1k words
4.71
23.7k
19

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife bought a different style of strapon for us. I suspect it's so she can attach a bigger dildo to it because she feels that the other one is just too small for me.

It was a strapon rig that allows for suction cup dildos. Which she demonstrated by breaking it in. First we started at by fucking doggystyle with this big black realistic dildo on the wall so she could suck it while being bent over and fucked. Then she turned back to me and said,

"Would you like to watch me fuck myself with this."

"Of course," I agreed.

I'm down for anything she's into. That's part of the fun isn't it? So I got out of the way and she spun around and inserted this big black dildo inside of her. Which again she specifically bought to be bigger.... Thank you. As she got the head inside, her eyes and head roll back and she exhaled.

"It's so much bigger, oh my god."

I'm just sitting there full boner and kind of conflicted, on the one hand this is hot on the other she's enjoying a bigger dick than mine.

She takes a deeper breath and slowly bounces herself deeper and deeper until her butt reaches the wall and she pauses and looks up at me.

"I'm going to enjoy ramming this big dick up your ass soon, it's so big."

In between her moans as she bounces up and down her imaginary lover. She's talking dirty which she hardly does unprovoked.

"Oh God! It's so big. You like watching me bent over and fucked? Would you be mad if I came on this dick? Oh fuck! oh fuck."

She stiffens clearly orgasming and collapses in ecstasy clearly satisfied and a bit amazed she came or came so easily. She finally catches her breath and looks up at me and smiles.

"Your turn butt slut."

She pops off the hung wall ornament and rubs her hand up my hair.

"I want you to suck it first. Suck my juices off the dick that just fucked me. I like watching you suck."

Happy to go along with her fetishes I lean down and lick the big black veiny rubber dick before wrapping my lips around it. Really tasting my wife's left over juices.

"Not like that baby. "

She says as she grabs a fistful of my hair roughly.

"Like you've always tried me to do. Swallow that cock."

As she slams my head to the wall driving the juice dick down my throat. I gag and sputter but my wife doesn't let up. She's thrusting my head back and forth on this cock. I put my hands on the wall catching the rhythm and take over sucking her dick like she wants and she eases up and I hear her move away and rummage with something. Then I feel something cold at my presenting butthole. I realize it's the lube shooter and she eases it past the entrance of my hole and leans over me and whispers in the ear.

"Can you imagine this scene? You're bent over sucking my juices off a dick while another dick in your ass is filling you up."

At "filling " she squirts what feels like a full load of lube inside of me. The cold liquid shoots deep inside of me, coating my insides. I feel the pressure and just smile back at my wife.

She pats my bottom and tells me to turn around.

"You're ready. I want to watch you get fucked this time. "

I swing around and position the dick at my hole and push back, it slips a couple times my wife went I bit overzealous with the lube. Least that's what I thought before I got the head of this dick inserted in my asshole.

With my wife directly in front of me, hands on my shoulders, she realizes that I broke the seal on my backdoor and she coos.

"That's a good butt slut. Take it easy stretching your ass open. I don't want you hurting yourself, that's my job."

The whole time she's pushing me back onto this big cock. It is much bigger than that first dildo strapon she used on me months ago.

It felt like a long time but I finally felt the cold wall touching my butt cheeks so I took a second to breathe.

"Is it too big for you baby? I could feel it stretching me out. But you should be able to take whatever I take, don't you think?"

I nod and tell her I'm okay. It's just really big and long. But as commanded I start bouncing on it. Fucking myself on this big black cock in my ass. My wife had got her vibrator and is laid back buzzing her clit watching her husband fake get fucked bent over like a girl.

She asks if I'm going to cum too. I didn't realize it but I was breathing hard and I had picked up the pace. But since she mentioned it I was just aware of my growing orgasm. So I nod.

"You can't cum yet. Let me get a cup. You wanna see me drink your load from getting fucked in the ass like a bitch?"

I nod. Watching her swallow my load would be so hot. She hadn't done that since we were teenagers.

She quickly comes back and positions a cup under my semi hard penis. And encourages me to come into it. So I go hard fucking myself not hearing anything else. Just focus on the pressure in my ass behind my balls. And it's happening. It's actually happening. I'm cumming. I'm cumming from being fucked in the ass like a girl. And I'm cumming hard.

I look up at my wife as I'm still pulsing and I see her smirk and top the cup over into her mouth. I pull myself off the dildo and collapse on my back in front of her. I feel her lips on mine and I feel warmth from her kiss and something else. She's spitting my own load of jizz into my mouth. I reactively turn away but she grabs my throat and spits the rest into my mouth forcing me to swallow my own cum. She kisses me again and giggles.

"You've done it now babe. You actually came from getting fucked up your ass and now you know what cum tastes like. Maybe I should've bought one of those squirting dildos so I could fuck you and cum up your ass. Or maybe I'll get you the real thing... Or two."