Something New Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," I said as another wave pushed out of me, "next time cum in my mouth or something. You're like a one man bukkake."

"Until next time sweetheart."

He was now standing by the door waiting patiently as I got up and at least put my shirt back on and stood behind my desk. There was a noticeable puddle of cum on the carpet In Front of my desk.

He unlocked the door and left. I felt some pressure still inside of me but not nearly the same amount. I risked putting my pants back on and sitting down. When I did I took a deep breath and felt my heavy chest relax. My heart was beating so hard it hurt.

I picked up my phone and saw my phone full of messages from my wife.

"Oh my god babe!"

"That was the hottest thing I've ever heard!"

"Did anyone walk in?"

"I wish I could've walked in and saw you getting fucked like such a bitch!"

"oh baby I was fucking myself with a dildo the whole time."

"I came so hard listening to you get dominated by such a man."

I smiled as I read her messages and formed a reply.

"No one is here. He did lock the door. Everyone is at some meeting I didn't hear about. That was all for you baby. That man cums literal gallons! There is a literal puddle of his cum on the carpet! I'm still leaking cum from my sore ass."

" Only god that is so hot, baby! You should've kept a butt plug with you so you got cork it up there all day. I am so anxious for you to get fucked by two guys today! When is that happening?"

"not until lunch time."

"I can't wait! Jared and Lauren said they are going to lock me in the training room today. They said it's to make me a more obedient black cock slut. I'm kind of nervous. If I don't respond, that's why. Olesse, record your next session. I want to know everything!"

"will do baby. Good luck. I love you."

"I love you too honey!"

I put my phone down and leaned back in my chair. I felt the pressure shift inside of me and rushed to the bathroom. I locked myself in the stall and let a torrent of warm liquid squirt from me.

I heard the door swing open and I froze like deer. It was two men chatting.

"What a complete waste of time. Some whore starts fucking around the office and now we gotta do a sexual harrassment seminar," one my complained.

"I bet it's that redheaded bitch. I heard she's sucked her way from the ground floor. She's probably got her eyes set on the boss man himself."

That was me.

"good luck there. That man is such a workaholic. All day he is in meetings. Working like a machine. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a machine."

"she is damn fine though. I wouldn't mind a piece of that ass."

I heard them high five and chuckle as they left. It really felt validating that I had a reputation for getting things done when in fact I was probably the reason everyone was stuck in some mind numbing seminar about sex in the workplace.

I cleaned up and returned to my office. I stared at the puddle of cum and just shook my head. I figured since I was the only one not in the seminar I didn't have to worry about it. I sat back down and just relaxed. I didn't have any real work to do so I just rested up.

I must've fallen asleep because I was startled by my phone ringing. It was a video call from Lauren. I answered it and saw my sister in-laws face take up the screen.

"Hey bitch wanted to fill you in on what we are doing to your wife. Have a looksy."

The camera panned to show my wife strapped to the bed on all fours while she was on a firm pillow. She had a ring gag holding her mouth open and she was facing the TV that was showing hardcore black on white porn. Behind her was that fucking machine. It was slowly and mechanically fucking her in a steady rhythm.

Lauren's voice sounded from behind the camera, "How we doing sis?"

My wife just moaned and nodded her head.

The camera flipped back to Lauren's face.

"Right now she is on level 1. Give it a few hours and we should be able to get her up to level 10. She's going to make such a nice black cock slave. Open here we go.``

The camera flipped back around to Jared sticking his cock through ring gag and fucking my wife's face while she bounced back and forth from the steady fucking machine.

"First dose of many. We're going to pump her full of so much cum she's not going to remember what food is. Speaking of which, don't forget your protein shake bitch! Ta ta!"

The call ended and I looked at my bottle of sperm infused protein shake and realized I was hungry. I grabbed the bottle and started drinking it. The familiar and distinct flavor of cum was so potent. My little penis started to get hard immediately.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I snorted and coughed on my shake and looked at the clock. It wasn't nearly lunchtime yet. Then a familiar redhead walked through my door. Upon closing it indistinctly heard the lock set.

"Kayla," I coughed, "what are you doing here?"

"well I noticed you weren't at the seminar and it got me thinking. What's the point of skipping a sexual harressment seminar if you're not practicing alittle sexual harressment."

She bit her lip seductively and started to unbutton her silk blouse. She pulled it off to reveal a black lace bra with full breasts spilling out.

"I was thinking, if your wife still has you locked up maybe I can make you cum another way. Have you ever had your prostate milked?"

I stammered and stood up to try to usher her to leave but all I managed to do was reveal to her the tent in my pants. She looked at it and smiled devilishly. Upon realizing my mistake I quickly sat back down.

"that uh isn't what it looks like."

"oh really because it looks like someone was let out for good behavior. How about we change that?"

As she stepped forward she stepped into the puddle of cum in the carpet. She stopped and looked down and chuckled to herself.

" My my looks like someone did indeed take the opportunity for alittle sexual harressment after all. I don't mind a little extra work."

She walked around the desk and pulled my chair back. She sank to her knees between my legs and ran her hands up my legs.

"This really isn't appropriate, you should really go." I stammered but unable to move.

She started to undo my zipper and she fished out my hard penis. It looked so big in her small soft hands. She brought her lips to it and gave it a gentle kiss.

She started to pull at my pants and without thinking I lifted up so my pants were pulled to my ankles. Upon sitting back down unnoticed she was just looking at me confused. I looked down and saw that the pink lace was on display.

"I can explain," I blurted out quickly.

"Oh my god are you Jennifer?!"

"I uh I am," I said, unable to keep the shame out of my voice.

"Oh my god this is unbelievable! The big boss here is a sissy faggot! I got just the thing. I have always wanted to do this."

She quickly scrambled to her feet and skipped over to her purse. She pulled out a realistic dildo strapon.

"I made a secretary on the 12th my bitch Soni could sleep with her boss to get assigned up here. She needs regular attitude adjustments. But I've always wanted to use this on a man, I guess you'll have to do it."

As she marched back to me I began to feel nervous.

"and to think. I was going to let you fuck me in the sss. Married men love fucking my ass. It makes them feel like they aren't the cheating slime they are. I guess you're not going to have that problem will you?"

When we got back around my desk she slipped on the strapon. It was a large veiny white dildo. Once she had it on she grasped it like it was her real cock and stepped up to me and shoved it in my face.

"Suck my cock bitch," she commanded as she grabbed my head to shiver her fake dick into my mouth.

Instinctually my lips parted and I felt her rubber dick slide over my tongue.

"O M G this is already the hottest thing ever. That's it gets my cock nice and wet. I'm going to make you my bitch too."

I continued to suck her cock and she started to undo the rest of my clothes to reveal my pink lace onesie.

"Wow no wonder you have been so popular. You look like a proper girl like that. Especially when you get a cock in your mouth. Stand up faggot."

She pulled away and gave me a tap on my shoulder to stand up. I did and she pushed me to bend over my desk as she stepped behind me. As I lowered myself down to my desk I felt a cold liquid drip on my butt. Not long after I felt her step up behind me and begin to probe around with her cock. Finding my ass she liked it up and began to push. It didn't take much for her to enter me.

"Oh my god this is so hot. I'm going to get used to making you my new bitch. Unless you want me to tell the whole building who Jennifer really is."

"you don't understand," I struggled to say as she pounded me hard from behind.

She smacked my ass hard, cutting me off.

"Oh, I think I understand just fine. You're a sissy little bitch fucking your way around the office behind your wife's back."

Kayla was pounding into me so hard I couldn't form the words to try and tell her the mistake she was making. She was being so aggressive and animalistic. She growled and moaned as her big rubber cock slid in and out of my ass. I couldn't help myself from moaning since everything thrust was pounding away at my prostate. My penis was floppy hard in the air.

"Such a dirty little sissy bitch. Imagine what your wife would think if she knew you were such an anal loving faggot. Do you love getting fucked up the ass like a sissy bitch?" Kayla growled as she tightened her grip on my hips.

My eyes were starting to roll to the back of my head and I just kept moaning. It wasn't until she smacked my ass hard that I snapped out of it.

"Tell me you love it bitch," she commanded, "tell me you love getting fucked in the ass."

"I uh i love it," i stammered, "i love getting fucked in the ass."

"You're going to be my little sissy butt slut. Im going to fuck you whenever i want or im going to tell everyone who you really are. Unless you want that. Do you want the whole building to know youre a sissy faggot who loves getting fucked in the ass?"

I shook my head violently.

"That's what I thought bitch." Kayla said as she reached a hand under me and grasped my hard prick and began to stroke it as she slowly fucked me.

"I'm going to make you eat your own cum. Do you like the taste of cum?"

"Yes..."

She smacked my ass again.

"Yes, what bitch?"

"Yes mistress, I like the taste of cum." I corrected myself.

"Of course you do sissy. Cum for me slut."

It didn't take long for me to cum and when I did she cupped her hand to collect my load and then she brought it up in front of my face and I opened my mouth to receive it but then she just smeared it all over my face.

"Now look at you. Such a dirty slut now, getting fucked while cum drips from your face."

She kept fucking me for a good long while before she seemed to tire and stopped. She pushed me down onto my desk and I felt her cock leave my ass empty. I just laid there panting as she cleaned up. I knew I should do something now that it was all over but it was just so intense I needed time to relax. I looked up at the sound of her voice and saw she was fully dressed and nearly to the door.

"Until next time slut. I'll try not to tell anyone what a filthy slut you really are."

She left and i slowly pushed myself up and felt my legs shaking as i put weight on them. I couldn't understand why this was so intense. Its not the first time ive been fucked in the ass and not the first time ive been pegged so aggressively. I straightened up and wiped my face clean.

I picked up my phone knowing that I needed to tell Lawrence what just happened but when I picked up my phone I saw missed messages from Lauren. It was a picture of my wife still strapped to the bed but now her face was covered in cum and she looked exhausted.

"She's been up to level 10 for the last 10 mins. I think I might have broken her. LOL."

There was another picture that showed my wife untied and curled up into a ball and her eyes were rolled back and she was drooling, spit and cum.

I texted my wife, "Honey how are you doing??"

She didn't respond right away. I just kept staring at my phone trying to remember what I was doing. Then there was a knock on the door and I looked up confused. Somehow it had been nearly an hour. I've just been sitting here staring at pictures of my wife. I beckoned for whoever it was to enter and two big black guys entered and looked around before settling their eyes on me.

"You Jennifer?" the one man pointed at me.

I stood up and straightened my suit self consciously.

"Yes please close and lock the door if you will," I said as I motioned to the door and stepped around my desk.

The other guy turned and closed and locked the door before turning back to stand with his friend.

"How do you want to do this?" One of them asked me.

"Well I guess that's up to you. I can take my clothes off or you both and take it off for me. I could maybe struggle alittle bit. Whatever you want."

They exchanged looks with each other and smirked to each other.

"Sounds good to us. We don't mind alittle fight. Is there a safe word?"

"Does it really matter?" I asked as one man circled me to stand behind me.

"No, I guess not." one of them chuckled before nodding to the man behind me.

Suddenly there were hands grasping me and pulling my arms back. The man I. Front of me stepped forward and ripped my shirt off its buttons. I was not expecting that. I gasped as it revealed the pink lace underneath. My top clothes were pulled off of me and then my pants were being pulled down.

"I can't believe you ripped my shirt," I said, still incredulous.

The man in front of me grabbed my neck with one hand. His long fingers wrapped easily around my throat.

"You will speak when spoken to bitch. Do you understand?"

I hesitated before I nodded my head. I thought about my response and decided not to just blindly obey. These guys wanted a show and some fight. I pulled against the man holding my arms behind my back and tried to jerk my head away from the man holding my neck.

"I'm not your bitch and you owe me a new shirt," I said way more confidently than I felt.

The men hesitated for long enough to make me wonder if they didn't realize I was acting. Then the man behind pulled my arms down so that I had to sink to my knees. Once on my knees he put his hands on my shoulders to hold me down. I kept chugging away from him but he held me firmly in place. The other man was already naked and was swinging his big black cock in my face.

"Open up bitch," he commanded as he slapped my face with his meaty cock.

I sucked my lips in to keep my mouth closed and shook my head defiantly. The man holding me down brought one hand to pinch my nose closed. I held my breath for a minute but eventually I gasped for air and when I did my mouth was invaded with a hard thick cock. I bobbed my head dutifully while at the same time bringing my hands to push the man away. The man with his cock in my mouth took my hands and raised them above my head. That's when another cock appeared out of the side of my face. I tracked its presence with my eyes as I continued to bob my head on the thick cock in my mouth.

"Now I'm going to let go of your arms. Are you going to be a good girl and help my friend the same way you've helped me?"

I looked up to the man in front of me and shook my head with a wink. I saw him nod to the other man and I felt my hands being pulled behind my back and something soft wrapped tightly around them, keeping them behind my back.

"That'll help you remember your manners," one of them said.

With that both men stepped in front of me and took turns slapping my face with their big hard black cocks and then fucking my open mouth. I switched back and forth between them for what seemed like a long time. I was drooling so much the front of my chest was soaked and both of their cocks were glistening wet.

I heard my phone ring and I stopped to look back at my desk and then back up to the men.

"Um can you see who that is? If it's my wife, go ahead and answer it."

One of the men stepped around and picked up the phone. It must have been my wife because he answered it.

"Um, he is kind of busy right now. I can put you on speaker phone," he said and looked to me for confirmation and I gave it silently nodding my head.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" I spoke loudly at the phone that the man held in front of me as he returned to his spot, putting his still hard cock inches from my face.

My wife's voice was slow and distant, "I um im good uh i uh just wanted to uh call you and uh see if your next meeting began."

As my wife spoke I silently sucked both cocks in front of me, making sure to wink up at the two guys who smiled back encouragingly.

"Um, actually I'm in a meeting right now. And they are really taking advantage of me. I'm putting up a good fight but they are getting the best of me but I'm sure you don't want to hear about me. How about you tell these guys what you've been up to?"

"Oh my, um hi fellas, um don't be afraid to really give it to my husband he can handle quite a lot. Um so yeah ive been uh," my wife giggled like a nervous schoolgirl, "i just spent over an hour tied to my bed while a machine fucked me senseless while i stared blankly to videos of big black cocks fucking tight white women while Jared dumped 3 loads down my throat."

As my wife spoke my semi hard penis became fully hard and bobbed with the movement of sucking two big black cocks. I moaned my acknowledgement of her words and gagged a couple of times as I deepthroated both cocks one by one.

"Oh baby my pussy is still buzzing from the fucking machine and listening to you choke on those cocks is turning me on right now. I can't believe my husband is such a sissy cocksucking slut. Some one please fuck her face for me."

The man i was sucking took the challenge and grabbed my head and stuffed his cock down my throat and began fucking my throat hard. I gagged so much I thought I was going to vomit.

"Do you like listening to real men dominating your sissy husband?" the man spoke into the phone.

"Mmmm definitely," my wife moaned through the phone.

With the cock out of my mouth I leaned close to the phone.

"Please baby make them stop. They've been degrading me with their cocks for so long I'm afraid of what they might do next,``I spoke in an innocently frightened voice while winking at the men.

"You mean like fuck you?" my wife asked in a devilish tone, "afraid they might bend you over and fuck you up the ass with their big black cocks?"

"Yes, please talk to them," I pleaded with my wife.

"Okay i will," she cleared her throat, "am i speaking to the men holding my husband?"

The one holding the phone brought it up closer to the two of them and spoke.

"Yes we have your husband, he's a good cocksucking slut," he chuckled.

"I'm sure he is, but I have something to ask you."

"Go on."

There was a long pause and I just hung there waiting for my wife to say something.

"Fuck him," my wife finally commanded, "fuck him right now. Bend him over and fuck him like a girl. Make him your bitch."

The man nodded his head to the other and he stepped around me and picked me up to my feet and dragged me to the desk and roughly bent me over the desk. Once in place I saw my phone being set down next to my face still on call with my wife. My face flat against the desk, I tried to speak clearly as I felt the presence of someone behind me.

"Baby please, they have me bent over my desk. I think they are going to stick it in my ass."

I yelped when a hard, loud smack hit my ass cheek and then I felt it. The head of a big hard cock pressing against my asshole.