Something New Ch. 26

Story Info
Wife finds out about Jennifer.
8.4k words
4.66
11.4k
12

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up sometime fairly early because it was still dark out. My wife was curled up with me and she had found a blanket so we were under that for warmth. I brought my arm around her and squeezed her close. She nuzzled into me in response.

"Good morning sweetie." She said rather melancholy.

"What's wrong dear?" I asked

"Are you okay with all of this? We haven't really had a chance to discuss anything. We've only really been reacting."

I blinked dumbfounded. This was my opening to tell her how I felt. I should tell her the truth.

"I'll be honest....I'm really overwhelmed." I said.

"Me too baby. I mean it's been fun but look at us. A Lot had changed. It started out as a harmless little prank and fetish. Now.... we're making porn and I'm pleasuring strangers in public places."

"I uh I have something I need to tell you. It's about Jared." I said this and my heart leapt to my throat.

I felt my wife's head tilt up and look at me. I just kept staring at the dimly lit ceiling.

"You can tell me anything. After everything we've been through and what I put you through you can tell me anything." My wife consoled me as I hesitated.

"Well, you know how that guy yesterday offered to pay to have sex with me? Well, Jared kind of is already selling me off."

My wife pushed off of me and I looked into her face. I am super nervous now. I didn't know how I should proceed.

"What do you mean?" She urged me to continue.

"You remember him talking about Lawrence? He uh facilitates a clientele that pays to... you know... with me. Jared takes 90% of whatever I make since he owns me and is just loaning me out to Lawrence."

When I finished I just stared at my wife trying to gauge her reaction. I could see the confusion and then the understanding and the wave of other emotions as she processed what I told her.

"Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?" She asked, holding back a great deal of strong emotions.

"Well at first I didn't know you had arranged for me to be sissified and when it came out that this was all your idea it was already so far gone that I didn't know how to tell you and I was scared."

"What kind of things have you been doing?"

I cleared my throat before I spoke, "I uh have been gangbanged by 4 guys at once. For starters but what has me really overwhelmed is just yesterday while you were at the park... I wasn't at a conference."

"where were you??" My wife couldn't hold back the concern from her voice.

"I was in a gloryhole..." I told her.

"Oh my god." Was all she said.

I didn't know what to say. My arm was still around her. She didn't try to move away or shrink away in disgust. So that was one positive note.

"I uh I don't know what to say. Did you... were you unwilling?"

"If I'm being honest, I enjoyed everything I've done but I'm still really overwhelmed because the more that I do the closer I get to the Pit."

"What's the Pit?" She asked.

"The Pit is a place that there is no coming back from. It's a specific place that Lawrence and Jared have that their clients and friends join in an ultimate gangbang. One female or in my case sissy and over a dozen men take turns on them."

"oh my god!" My wife's shocked voice rang out louder than I expected but it didn't sound angry.

I didn't know what else to say. I didn't know if she was upset or angry at me or what.

"Do you want to stop?" My wife asked me.

"I uh I don't know honestly. It's just a lot really fast and I couldn't keep this from you anymore."

"I'm glad that you told me. I guess I've been wrapped up in my own bubble to take notice how much you've been struggling. I'm so sorry baby."

My wife nuzzled close into me and I righted my arm around her thankful that she wasn't upset.

"it's okay sweetie I know you've been through a lot too."

"not like you...gangbangs! What was that like?? Do you know these guys?"

"Most of them work in the building. Lawrence sets it up and they come to my office. There is video and stuff. Lawrence has actually been pushing for me to start a website to upload everything. He's actually been really great through this whole thing."

"He's basically your pimp." My wife pointed out, rather more gleefully than I expected.

"Yeah I guess so. Are you okay with this?"

"I'll be honest, I think it's kind of hot that other men find you so desirable. I actually really want to watch your videos. Do you want to upload them? If you want to stop we can stop, by the way."

"I mean we can. I don't know if I want to stop. I don't know how I feel. I just knew that I needed to tell you what's been happening to me. Are you mad at me?"

"Oh my god no of course not! I love you sweetie and I know it's my fault that you are even in this mess so anytime you want to stop just say the word. But since we are making confessions I have something I need to tell you too."

I crane my head to look down at my wife who was now avoiding eye contact with me.

"what?" I ask.

"I want Jared to fuck me." She said matter of factly.

"You mean... " I trailed off knowingly.

"I do. I know I said that I liked the idea of being anal only with other guys but when rich almost fucked me in the car I was kind of disappointed. Kind of scared but mostly disappointed. I realized that I indeed did want to feel what it would be like to have such a big cock stretching out my pussy."

I hesitated for a good long while. The silence was long and awkward. Finally I broke the silence.

"I think if you can be okay with me being a sissy prostitute then I can be okay with you getting fucked by Jared in the pussy. Even if it does mean that you'll be so stretched out that won't even feel my little white dick."

My wife rose up and looked at me with such glee.

"Oh my god yes absolutely! I love you so much sweetie. Now I'm really nervous. Can you even imagine any of this weeks ago? You are a sissy prostitute for black men and I'm a black cock slut like my sister."

"Why didn't we do this sooner...." I said.

"Oh my god that's exactly what I was thinking!"

We both chuckled and snuggled tight into each other. We both felt like a great burden had been lifted from us. We didn't fall back asleep but we didn't speak either. After a good long while our contentment ended when we heard and saw the basement door open.

"Good morning pets!" Lauren's voice was light and cheery.

We both responded with various forms of good morning. Lauren just walked away leaving the door open. We both looked at each other and kissed before getting up. I walked to the stairs ahead of my wife but she stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Hey I got an idea," she said I'm a low tone.

"About what?"

"Let's not tell them that you told me about the prostitution. Let's see how much longer we can keep it secret from them. They've been having fun with us, let's have some fun with them."

"Oh my god I love that! We actually have some up on them for once!" It was hard to keep my voice low with my excitement.

We embraced again before chuckling and walking up the stairs. When we got up into the kitchen the morning light was blindingly bright. When I rubbed my eyes to focus I was greeted by a shirtless Jared.

"Did you sleep well bitches?" Lauren's too cheerful voice rang out.

We both nodded sheepishly at being referred to as 'bitches'.

"Well how about you go shower and get ready for work. And my sister can help Jared finish the last ingredient for your protein shake." Lauren winked obviously to the both of us.

As I made my way upstairs to my bedroom and bathroom I looked over my shoulder to see my naked wife sink to her knees before Jared and start sucking his big black hard cock. I continued up the stairs, my erection slowly growing at watching my wife submit so easily to another man.

When I entered my bedroom I was surprised to see some changes. Firstly the bed was stripped down to the bottom sheet and bondage straps on all four corners. In the corner was a camera on a tripod and a background lighting umbrella. When I looked in the closet it was full of my suits still but with each suit was a specific piece of lingerie. All of my wife's normal clothing was removed and now that I looked for it I noticed our dressers were gone too. The TV was still on the wall but under it was a machine with a dildo on a pole, it was an automatic fucking machine.

I was shocked at the implications the more I saw. I made it into the bathroom and it was done over with all pink everything. I got in the shower and stood under the warm soothing water for a good long time before I began to scrub myself clean. When I was finished I got out and dried myself. I looked in my closet and picked out one of my suits with a tight pink lace swimsuit style lingerie.

Once I was dressed I walked back downstairs and saw my wife now sitting at the counter opposite Jared and Lauren eating breakfast.

"Look who cleans up so nicely," Lauren said drawing attention to me, "no one would guess that under that is a sissy fuck toy."

My wife got up and handed me a big bottle of liquid.

"Here's your protein shake baby. You should try it before you leave. I made sure not to miss a drop." She winked at me.

I smiled at my wife and opened the lid and brought it to my mouth. It was more of that smoothie consistency of protein and fruits and semen. It tasted so good. My wife giggled as I brought the bottle down. She embraced me and I smiled wider.

"You are such a dirty cumslut baby." My wife said into my chest.

"Oh speaking of which," I fished out the collar with the word 'cumslut' bedazzled on it, "I probably shouldn't take this to work with me."

I looked at my wife knowingly and she grabbed it quickly.

"No, probably not. Might not go over well at the office if anyone saw that." My wife said, returning a conspiratorial smile.

"I should get going," I said, "what do you guys plan on doing?"

My wife leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

I could taste the familiar flavor of semen on her lips. When we broke free my wife returned to her scene opposite Jared next to her sister.

"Nothing much. Probably just hang out here." Lauren said matter of factly with a subtle tone that there was more.

"Well done, have too much fun." I told my wife with one last kiss to her head.

"I won't. I miss you already." She said,

Then I left and made my way into work. Upon entering my office I was still pleased to see my desk void of files. Obviously Jessica and Amber have made another round to make sure my work gets done. Especially since I wasn't even here most of the day yesterday.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my phone. I texted Lawrence to let him know I was in. Then I texted my wife.

"Hey babe I just texted my pimp I'll let you know what he has planned for me today. Any requests?"

"Omg! My pimp. That is so hot! Um, I want a picture of you with cum on your face."

I smiled reading the amusement in her words. Before I texted back she sent another message.

"Oh oh I know. Send a picture of you bent over your desk and look like you don't absolutely love it. I wanna see you get dominated. *Evin grin"

"You're hopeless. LoL. So what are you guys going to do today?"

"I don't know. I'm kind of disappointed if we just stay here. I don't know that I want to get fucked in public again but I wanna do something exciting you know?"

As I read it I got a message from Lawrence.

"Glad you are in. I got you several meetings today. A one on one session in a little bit and two guys at lunch time and a surprise around the end of the day."

"Yes sir. I will do my best. I was wondering what you've done with all my content? Can I get them?"

"Of course. I can send you a link. They are one cloud drive. Have you given much thought to releasing this content online?"

"I have and I think I might do it but not yet. If that's okay?"

"as soon as you are ready. You or Jared let me know. Good luck today. I'll be around towards the end for your surprise."

I switched back to my messages with my wife.

"So I just got the schedule from my pimp. He's also sending me a link of everything that's been filmed of me so far. I can send that to you so you can get up to speed on what I've been doing."

"oh my god so hot babe! I'm already wet just thinking about it! I saw what they did to our bedroom. They called it a training room."

There was a knock on my office door and as I looked up a black man was walking through the door. I quickly texted my wife.

"My first John is here."

" Oh my god, call me, I want to listen to everything!"

I clicked the call button and left it ringing and stood up to greet the man.

"Your Jennifer?" His deep voice nearly vibrated the walls.

"Yes sir," I responded as I held my head down in sublimation.

"Well come on then let's do this."

I walked around to the front of the desk and began to strip out of my suit to my pink lace outfit. It then occurred to me that I was not in a chastity cage for the first time in a long time. I sank to my knees and the man had his pants off and was stroking his short but super thick cock.

Remembering my wife was listening in I decided to try and subtly narrate.

"Oh my sir, that is the thickest cock I have ever seen. I don't know if I can fit my lips around it."

As he approached me he hung his thick cock over my face and slapped my lips.

"Don't worry bitch I don't plan on using your mouth very long."

I stuck my tongue out and licked the head of his cock teasingly. I looked up at him in my most innocent doe eyes and grasped his thick cock with one hand and seductively stroked his hard cock.

"Please sir don't fuck my ass. You're too big. You'll ruin me for other men." I gave him a wink to let him know I was acting.

"I'm going to bend you over this desk and fuck you so hard you'll be screaming so loud that everyone will know you'll the sissy bitch of this building."

I was swirling my tongue around him while he was talking. When he finished I opened my mouth as wide as I could to accommodate his massive girth. It hurt to stretch that much. I could only barely get past the head.

I bobbed a few times trying to moan and slurp loud enough for my wife to hear. When he stepped back from me I knew it was time for me to get up. When I did I stepped in close to him and whispered in his ear.

"My wife is listening in on my phone. She wants to listen as another man dominates me roughly. So let's give her a show."

He smiled and nodded. Suddenly he grabbed me and spun me around and bent me over the desk hard. I let out an audible oomph as I hit the desk. My chin on the desk j spoke towards the phone.

"Please sir you're too big." I begged.

I felt the man press against me to speak into my ear and the phone.

"I own your ass right now. I paid my due. So you're taking this dick whether you like it or not."

He pushed off of me and slapped my ass hard making me yelp and whimper. I felt cold liquid drip on my ass and then a large pressure on my presented asshole.

As he pushed into me it did hurt a little. He was thicker than Jared. When he broke the seal I exhaled loudly. Luckily he wasn't that long so he didn't plunge deep into my insides like Jared does. He was long enough to jab at my prostate with every thrust.

"How's that feeling bitch?"

I cleared my throat and spoke on the phone.

"Please be gentle. You're so big!"

He, again, leaned over me so he could speak into my phone for my wife.

"Tell me you love big black cocks in your sissy whore ass."

"I love big black cocks in my sissy white ass sir!"

"Good girl! Now scream for me. What's happening to you right now?"

He drew back and grasped both my hips firmly and starting slowly her slammed hard into me. Bucking his cock in and out of my ass violently. I moaned uncontrollably and tried to form words while he jabbed at my prostate.

"I'm. Being. Fucked." I spoke rather too loudly.

"Where?" The man growled out.

"In my ass!" I said in one quick breath.

"Why?"

"Be. Ah. Cause. I. Oh God. De. Serve. It." I stammered out as he pounded my ass.

I struggled to grab my phone from being jolted so intensely but I managed to grab it and turn the camera on. The man recognized my plan and leaned in and grabbed my throat with both hands and squeezed hard, forcing my tongue to stick out. When I took the picture I looked at it and saw that his face was upturned like he was angry and my face looked so defeated. I sent the picture to my wife knowing she was still listening in. When the man straightened back up he now began a quick paced and steady rhythm fucking me, making me dropping my phone.

"Oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!" I nearly screamed out.

"That it bitch screamed for it. You probably didn't notice but I didn't lock that door. The more you scream the more likely someone might be in here and see what a bitch you really are."

The man grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back while he continued to piston in and out of my asshole.

"You like that bitch? You like the idea of getting caught? Come here."

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. He grabbed my phone with his other hand and while still holding my hair he turned me around and pushed me down to the carpet on my hands and knees. He set the phone down in front of me and pointed my head to my office door.

"Imagine that door opening right now."

He slid his thick cock back into me and began fucking me again.

"Imagine someone hearing your screams and coming in to see you like this. Scream for me."

He slapped my ass making me yelp.

"What's happening to you right now?"

"I'm getting fucked," I said quickly.

My eyes began to roll as he started pounding my prostate. He smacked my ass hard this time.

"Louder bitch."

"I'm getting fucked!" I said louder.

"Louder bitch! Will somebody open that door? Beg to be caught by. The whole office."

He began pounding me hard making it difficult to form words while my hard little penis flopped against me and I felt my orgasm building inside of my balls.

"I'm getting fucked!" I screamed. Not caring if someone did hear me. "I'm getting fucked! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum from getting fucked in the ass! I'm gonna cum! Oh God! Oh God!"

I was frantically screaming as I tensed and began to squirt my load onto the carpet and I tensed so hard my body felt like steel and my eyes rolled back so hard I thought they might get stuck. When I was finally able to breath again I felt the man tense and begin to twitch as a familiar warmth filled my insides. He grunted and slightly bucked into me as he came inside of me.

When he finished we just hung there panting and grunting. When we both kind of calmed down he pushed off of me and I collapsed to the floor and grabbed my phone. I ended the call and tried to stop shaking. I've never had an organ that intense before.

"You might be an expense but you sure are worth every penny baby," he panted quickly, "by the way no one is out there. There's a meeting for the whole floor down in the conference room. I did lock the door just in case. I figured it'd make for a good show."

I began to giggle like a mad man.

"oh my god that was so intense. If you fucked like that everytime I would let you do it for free."

"I'll hold you to that next time," he chuckled as he moved around behind me, "you should get up before I unlock this door. Someone could still come in."

"Thank you," I said as I struggled to push myself up.

When I managed to sit up I felt a gush of warm liquid squirt out of me. I moaned slightly and put my hand to my stomach. It felt like I was holding a gallon of liquid in there.

"How much did you cum in me?" I asked incredulously, "oh my god there is so much pressure."

The man chuckled, now fully dressed, "I cum alot. I take those supplements that increase your loads. So expect to be leaking for quite awhile.