Something New Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck its happening. They are going to fuck me. Theyre going to fuck my ass baby."

As the head entered my hole I moaned. As I began to jolt as the man thrust his cock in and out of me I could hear my wife moaning as well. Already the man fucking me was pausing and grunting trying to last as long as he could but I could tell he was ready to pop any second now. I raised myself up and looked back at him.

"Are you going to cum in my ass sir?" I asked in an innocently sweet voice.

He just nodded, apparently too overcome with pleasure to say anything. I turned back to speak directly to the phone.

"Oh baby please help a big black man who is going to fill my ass with his sticky cum."

There was only moaning on the other end and shortly after I felt the man tense and squeeze my hips as I felt his cum unleash inside of me.

"Oh god he's cumming," I told my wife, "his cumming in my ass. Oh god I can feel him filling me up."

The man grunted loudly as he pumped the last drop inside of me. He hung there a second to catch his breath and then he pulled out and within seconds the second man entered me and didn't wait any longer, pounding me hard.

"Oh no now the other man is fucking me. Will this humiliation ever end?" i cooed into the phone trying not to scream as the man fucked me hard.

The man grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back as he fucked me.

"Take that cock bitch," he grunted at me, "tell your wife how much you love this cock."

"I love it," I moaned loud enough for my wife to hear, "I love your big black cock in my white sissy ass. I love your cock. Keep fucking me keep fucking me hard."

I was getting lost in the moment and didn't realize that I was moaning rather loudly as well. The man was grunting so much. Finally he started to cum as well and he finished inside of me too. He didn't stand during the ceremony when he finished. He just pulled out quickly and I felt the cum dripping down the back of my legs. I took some deep breaths and relaxed on the desk surface. I could hear my wife still moaning on the phone. I pushed myself up to look at the two men to find them already dressed and heading out the door. As i walked to the door to lock it behind them i felt more cum gushing out of my well fucked ass.

When I got back to my phone I heard my wife's voice calling out for me.

"Yeah babe im here. They just left. I got cum dripping out of me right now."

"Oh my god baby that was so hot! I came so hard listening to you getting fucked. I am going to be so exhausted when you get home after my second round of training."

"Wait, they are making you do it again?"

"I know right. I was a drooling mess the first time. I can't imagine the second time. I've never known this much pleasure in one day."

"I know what you mean. I got another appointment today and I don't know what it will even be until Lawrence comes to get me."

"I'll probably be busy so you will have to tell me everything when you get home."

"I will honey, I promise. I should go get dressed."

"Definitely. Can't anyone find out how much of a dirty whore you are can we?"

I laughed, "anymore than I already do."

We both laughed and I hung up. I got dressed and sat down in my chair feeling exhausted. I still had one more appointment to go. What could be such a surprise after all that I've done?