Something Nice to Wear

Story Info
Sexy Sean gets to spend time with alumni mentor, suave Leon.
2.4k words
3.92
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean hangs back from the crowd pretending to be working, but really is immersed in picking out a new wardrobe.

"So, is Sean coming with us?"

Downstairs, majority of the students from his dorm were assembling for the class camping trip at a nearby beach for the day and night.

"He was wrapped up finding something to wear when I looked in. You know he stayed up all night looking at fashions online."

"Go naked, we girls won't care!" a female voice shouted upwards in the general direction of Sean's room.

"Maybe he has other plans. Don't tell me you too are bummed out that guy isn't coming?"

"Everyone is."

Upstairs, Sean has broken down into calling for reinforcement; not from his friends in the dorm anymore, they had been no help at all.

"For this upcoming gala, I'll wear just whatever Leon suggests." Sean's mind was made up that only Leon could save his wrecked nerves.

A little frisky, he reached down his sweats to give his penis a tug and a couple of stretches, then cupped it tight and felt OK to make the call.

5:45 in the morning might be too early to call some people, but not Leon. Two short rings on the phone later, Leon's million dollar voice resounded into Sean's mind. Heavy and husky like the man was lying on his back with morning wood, still honey sweet with charm.

Sean's assigned alumni mentor in freshman year was this famed self made multi millionaire. As exams and graduation drew closer, he felt he couldn't have undivided attention from this man for much longer. He might never be in Leon's league; even though the two had spent many weekends together over the past seven years, and spoke often over the phone.

"Leon, I didn't sleep. Sorry if I'm waking you."

"It's okay Sean, I'm here." Leon cleared his throat a little and went on. "I meant to tell you last night, that I'm literally here in town. An early flight opened up Thursday night."

"That's awesome! does that mean we're spending a whole extra day together? Wait, sorry I just assumed that like an idiot, when you're a busy person."

Leon's laughter murmured smoothly through the earpiece.

"Don't get self conscious now you've called me at the crack of dawn, we may as well have breakfast."

On hanging up, Sean realised that he had started to stroke himself to the sound of that voice. He hastily pulled his hand up and found a distraction in running downstairs to make good-byes with his friends, who were piling into a bus.

"So sorry, I didn't get ready in time. It's just so early in the morning, right!" He joked around, but they were puzzled by his odd lonerism on this day, as he normally would be the center of attention.

Sean's head still spun from the experience of testing sports cars with Leon. The thought of meeting the man again in the next half hour put him in a focused reverie.

At last he stood in the mirror, ready in a 'casual, tasteful Friday' look. His brass blonde hair with large bouncy curls trimmed into a style on the back and sides. A blue knit cardigan, peach scarf, matching capri jeans, and loafers fashionably anticipated mild weather. The blue matched his eyes.

"But why do I just want to take it all off, now that I've put it all on?"

As if to talk him out of undoing his hard work, Sean's phone rang.

"I'm on campus but not yet ready to pick you up, I'm sorry. Is it okay if you go on without me first? All right, sending the car around to you."

At the Dean's office, Leon and some faculty members were in a deadlock over a serious matter.

"Ineligible for an award tomorrow night?" Leon glowered at the news that the Dean had called him in to receive, after greeting each other in the parking lot that morning.

"I'm afraid, " the Dean dropped his voice as if to be covert, "We have to consider that your partners were under investigation for a scandal."

"I built and sold an empire, never mind what my partners were up to!"

"We just can't overlook it, but I hope we can get past this.

"Indeed, we truly regret it."

"Your continued contributions to school affairs as an active member of the alumni are always valued."

"You're saying is that my achievements don't count here, but somehow my money is acceptable?" Leon protested.

When it was over, Leon strolled around campus looking for someone he could bum a cigarette off.

"Or never mind this, I don't need one. I've got to go see him now."

Sean was in a tailor's shop with one of Leon's credit cards in hand, still indecisive over what he wanted to wear.

"You in here, kid?"

At the sound of Leon's voice coming into the shop fitting room, Sean bolted to his side.

"What are you wearing to the Gala? I can't think of anything good."

"Um, Sean, I'm not going to the Gala." Leon's clean shaven baby face with green eyes, long lashes, and dimples betrayed nothing otherwise.

Shopping no longer important, "let's go somewhere relaxed," Sean posited.

"I want to be in my penthouse. Haven't gotten to swimming in the pool yet."

"Oh. Wow. I mean, yeah swimming sounds good."

Sean had spied that something was on Leon's mind. The 36 year old multi millionaire had ruffled his platinum hair into slight disarray, running his fingers through it. As soon as they got in the back seat of a cab, Sean felt he should smooth it out a little.

"Leon, there's some sticking out," he said, pushing back highlighted strands with his fingertips.

Leon had stretched out in the back seat as soon as his seatbelt was on, and let Sean lean in close.

"All of yours are always sticking out. These too."

Leon raised his own fingers, and cheekily twiddled the chest curls that popped out of Sean's low v-cut neckline, now the cardigan and scarf were off. The tickling made Sean breathless immediately. Having mentioned to Leon once that a woman played with his chest and turned him on, he wondered why it was happening.

"We're just going home, leave my hair and put your belt on kid."

'Home' was a skyscraper hotel where Leon stayed at everytime he came to town, usually for activities at the school. The two always went out and had never spent time just being indoors.

The car ride, and up the elevator was quiet. Although Sean attempted conversation, he was becoming desperately aware that Leon carried much of the banter.

"What happened at school?" Sean hoped to find out what had brought down Leon's mood, but the question was brushed aside.

"I'm going to meditate by the pool."

Leon charged through the penthouse door. Now not checking if Sean was behind him, he took off his clothes, leaving a trail of designer blue and white smart casual items on the living room floor.

Sean picked them up, feeling left behind. Alone now, he put them to his nose one by one, first briefly, then more and more boldly, as he collected them. Inside the bedroom door he found socks and... Boxer shorts. Sick and curious, he made himself sniff them all too, holding onto the shorts the longest. After neatly folding the clothes up, he went through the open glass doors to the infinity pool area.

Leon was on a daybed, his knees spread out and feet touching the ground, with reflective sunglasses on. Nude and covered in tanning oil, the 6 ft, lean, and muscular frame made Sean's penis get frisky. On cue, Leon stretched his feet wider apart as if showing Sean that he wasn't shy about being in full view. Blonde fuzz clustered below his chiseled abs and around a magnificent semi-erect cock, like a halo in the bright mid-morning sunlight.

Sean forgot his senses. He took his clothes off too, leaving them in a pile, and went to the bed next to his mentor.

"Would you like some oil?" Leon asked without moving as Sean's steps closed in.

"I can't tan, I just burn." Sean replied, keeping it casual despite the elephant dick in his face. "It's silly of me to get undressed now I think about it."

"There's sunscreen."

Sean sat across the next bed, facing his mentor, to use one of two lotion bottles at his feet. He then lay down on his bed, but let his legs hang over the sides too, the pleasure of sun tickling their taints. So this is what such luxurious privacy was good for.

After half an hour, Leon turned to lie face down.

"Sean, please get the dry spots on my back. I'll get yours too."

Sean got up and knelt on Leon's bed, behind his toned and spread ass, cock and balls winking out from below. He started to work from the legs, as they were dry too, to the arms, and inward to the back.

"Um, do you tan your balls Leon?"

The question made Leon laugh loudly.

"You don't have to touch me there. I kind of want you to though."

"Right."

Sean told himself that he was just being diligent. However the view from his position was making him harder. Brushing into the other man a lot, he wondered how Leon had made no comment on the hard shaft and cool precum touching him.

Rubbing the inside of Leon's exposed crease, balls, and penis shaft with oil was the most excruciating erotic situation Sean had ever been in. It gave him some relief that Leon, though hot and swollen, wasn't getting harder.

"Nothing's happened. So this isn't gay right?"

Finished with his work, he went back to lying face down and spread wide on his bed for Leon to come to him. Soon enough, Leon straddled the bed and assisted in applying sunscreen.

"You don't want to touch that." Sean spoke to stop Leon from picking up his moistened dick, throbbing precum out with every moment they were touching.

"I want to touch, Sean."

"Don't!"

At Sean's discomfort, Leon took both his hands off Sean's ass and placed his elbows on either side of Sean's shoulders, then leaned down to murmur sensually near his ears and neck.

"Let go, and let me touch you. Can I have your permission Sean?"

"I'm too turned on, please don't do it! I'm not used to this. I've never been... exposed and... touched all over." Sean turned his head to see how his words were landing before adding, "Leon, I might cum right here."

Leon's thick rosy lips broke out into a smile at the shy admonishment.

"And what if you cum right here? Oh god, you know what, if you do then I'll lick every drop up." Leon's voice turned husky, like it sounded in the mornings. " I just want to eat you."

With that, he kissed the corner of Sean's mouth which had just dropped open in shock.

"Leon! What are... Uuhhhh. You're crazy! Mmmm, mmh Leon, Leon no!"

Leon had sprung his hands back down to the slim boy's medium length but thick cock. Milking it from base to tip with a twisting motion, he upped the ante and plastered a wet tongue up and down the exposed asshole and balls.

Sean squirmed, yelled, and then stopped still to allow the thought of giving in. Leon's five-star tongue felt amazing, but then it all stopped cold.

Realizing Leon was standing up behind him, Sean sat upright to try and gather himself, and clasped his trembling legs tight. Leon sat next to him and wrapped him in an embrace.

"I told you a few stories, but I guess I was never clear. That I like men." Leon spoke slowly and held Sean's chin up with one hand, melting him with a direct gaze from his now wide green eyes. "I swear, my desire to look after you was always just that. Still, after you graduate, what will happen to us?"

A tear started to leave Sean's eye, making him turn away to hide it, but Leon held his chin firmly. "Please don't hate me Sean." Clasping the back of his head to give a full, deep kiss. Along with skillful soft lips, Leon maneuvered his hand on a path to Sean's lower torso, causing the slim younger man to arch his back and moan into his mouth.

"Oh god yes, Sean," Leon pulled back to plant softer kisses around Sean's Cupid-bowed lips. "Mmm ummm. Unngh!"

In a flurry of emotional energy, Sean slapped Leon's hand away, and ran, to the infinity pool. On the edge he dived in, and let himself sink. Leon walked over when he realised Sean was lying at the bottom. He sat on the edge to dangle his long, muscular legs in the warm, crystal pool.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sean's body became animated again to swim to the edge where Leon was waiting watchfully.

"Kiss me again, Leon."

Later, back inside the room, the two sat on the bed in robes sampling brunch treats from a room service tray. Sean was dizzy from kissing, and Leon from skipping breakfast.

"So I'm not participating in the school alumni program anymore." Leon finished his explanation on the events of the day.

"It's for the best. I can't stand the thought of anyone else getting to spend time with you."

"That makes me feel better," Leon laughed, "for using the program to get laid. Well, not really but you know what I mean."

"Oh, Leon I'm sorry for freaking you out earlier. I've wanted to be with you a long time, sort of... But when I was feeling that, I didn't think... See it's real now, and you really turn me on... Um... I feel lucky you like me too but..."

Sean blushed harder with each word he rambled, before blurting out the thought he was avoiding.

"Leon, are you going to put that huge dick inside me?"

"Yes Sean," Leon responded with a sensual drawl, inserting and tracing both hands all the way up Sean's inner thighs faster than the boy could speak, then squeezing softly on his balls, stopping at slowly circling his asshole with a fingertip. "All the time."

Which then caused Sean to hide himself under several pillows. Leon pulled the pillows off to unrobe and plant kisses on Sean's body head to toe.