USAF New Recruits Ch. 01

Story Info
Basic Training was probably the hardest; hiding my desires.
5.1k words
4.56
16.5k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

USAF -- The United States Air Force 1984 (New Recruits) part 1

A true story about my adventures while in the United States Air Force: I just came across an old journal that I had stored away years ago. Within this journal, I found some memorable encounters. After reading about some of my youthful days, I figured I'd transfer my journal over to word documents.

After graduating from high school, I enlisted in the USAF; the decision to join was somewhat troubling since I considered myself bisexual with a stronger gay side. I had been hiding my sexuality from family, friends and would continue hiding in the closet while in the USAF.

Basic Training was probably the hardest at the beginning; hiding my desires, seeing the guys in my Flight Squadron, and watching them strip down as they prepared to take a shower was tough. It was a buffet of young men in their prime. The showers were just one big room with no privacy. Walking into the shower and seeing 10 to 20 young naked recruits was exhilarating and dangerous all at the same time. Enjoying all this nakedness and not get an erection was beyond hard. There were cocks of every size, color, and shape. More than once, I found myself with a semi-erection.

The second hardest issue was masturbating and not getting caught, many nights I would wake up and would hear the sounds of someone masturbating under their covers, I would join it and start masturbating. We all tried being quiet and thought nobody would notice, many nights I woke up and could hear the sounds and knew what was happening.

After Basic Training, I went on to my Technical Training Squadron. I now had more privacy but kept myself in check and masturbated when my dorm mate was gone. The showers were now semi-private and allowed me to observe others more discreetly.

I was lucky when I arrived at my first Air Force Base assignment. They had two brand new single-occupant dorms and was assigned a room on the ground floor at a side exit. I would have gotten a two-person occupant room if there had been any vacancies in one of those dorms. I now had the privacy to masturbate whenever the urge hit. The first few months were busy dealing with more training and indoctrination into the Squadron, so I did not have much free time.

Once I got settled into, I started to take more advantage of the Base activities and making friends. The pool was close by, and I was able to catch some rays on weekends and take in some eye candy. During the week, I'd hang out in my room or the dorms common areas that had pool tables, TVs, and vending machines. It wasn't comfortable settling into military dorm life at first, but I managed. During the first six months, I had become friends with the Dorm Manager that watched over the building, tenants, and assigned rooms to new arrivals. We were responsible for cleaning the common areas, laundry room, hallways, and stairwells. Sgt. Tate noticed I would always straighten up the common areas if I saw items left out; he called me into the office one day and said I was no longer required to participate in dorm duties. It was now allowing me to have all weekends free except when scheduled to work with my Squadron.

One day I saw a new airman walking in the main entrance of the dorm with the very same binder I had carried when I had first arrived. I knew Sgt. Tate had stepped out and would be back shortly; I met the new guy at the door and explained Sgt. Tate had just stepped out and would be back soon. I introduced myself, and Jeff introduced himself to me. I took Jeff on a quick tour of the dorm and explained how dorm life worked. As we came down from the second floor, I stopped at my room and showed Jeff what the rooms looked liked and grabbed two canned cokes for us. We walked back to the primary common area, and I figured I sit with Jeff until Sgt Tate returned.

Jeff gave me a brief description of who he was and his past. He was going to be in the same Squadron but with a different unit than mine. Jeff had blue eyes, dark blondish hair, handsome and possibly packing a nice sized cock from the bulge I noticed while we were sitting there. I saw that Jeff was shy from the very beginning, and he was slowly starting to loosen up, figured it was more from fright than shyness. I saw Sgt. Tate comes in, and I introduced Jeff to Sgt. Tate and explained he was here for room assignment. Sgt Tate asked us both to follow him, and we went to his office. Sgt. Tate asked Jeff a few questions, Jeff replied and told him that I had given him a tour of the dorm while we had waited for him to return. Sgt Tate looked over and thanked me.

Sgt. Tate was looking at the room list and said, "well, I'll be, the room next to yours is vacant so might as well put Airman Jeff in that room since you two have already met each other. I hadn't even realized that the guy next door had moved out. I never had to worry about someone being in our shared bathroom that was between our bedrooms. Sgt Tate asked that I take care of introducing Jeff to dorm life and help him settle in.

I helped Jeff unload his car and carried his items to his room. Jeff began unpacking and putting stuff away, so I figured I'd leave. I excused myself and told him, "I'm going to go eat dinner at the chow hall around 5 pm if you want to join me."

Besides Jeff being handsome, I didn't think anything about him sexually; plus, I considered him off-limits since he was dorm mate. I went over to my room and folded some of my clothes, and cleaned my room. Since it was getting close to dinner time, I figured I'd shower off before dinner. After bathing, I stepped into my room and closed the bathroom door, as I was getting dressed, I heard Jeff enter the bathroom from his side and then a slight knock on the door.

"Hey Craig, do you have some soap I could borrow, I can't find mine."

I grabbed my bathe bag and said, "Sure, you can use anything in my bag" and opened the door.

I was expecting Jeff to be standing there, but I wasn't expecting him to be butt ass naked. Naturally, I did a quick up, down look, and hoping he hadn't noticed my hesitation when my eyes locked in on his cock. It was evident that he wasn't as shy as I thought.

After Basic Training and Technical Training, we were accustomed to seeing our dorm mates naked.

Jeff reached for the bag and said: "Thanks, man, I have no idea which of the boxes my stuff is in."

He turned and set the bag on the shelf above the commode and didn't close the door; the majority of guys would have closed the door.

I told Jeff, "You'll find the shampoo in the green bottle, conditioner in the dark green, liquid bath soap in the red one, and spray deodorant."

I stood there watching him pulling items out of the bag; I had a great view of his left side, back, and his body was an excellent example of a 20-year-old male. I quickly realized I was getting an erection and closed my door to give us both some privacy.

Seeing Jeff naked was a total surprise. I laid there on my bed, thinking about Jeff and his nakedness. It was apparent he wasn't shy, his chest was hairless and lower torso showed signs of slight abs, trimmed pubic hair and just a few shades darker than the hair on his head, his cock was beautiful with a nice fat head; even when soft. His cock hung down and was probably 4 or 5 inches in its flaccid state, which meant he was well endowed. The girth of his soft cock was beautiful and full; the head of his cock appeared well-shaped and probably more significant than his girth when erect. His backside was just as lovely as the rest of him, a nice rounded ass that had some extra padding. His body showed little signs of any fat and many signs he was or had been athletic.

By now, my cock was rock hard, and I needed a release to calm myself. I got up to get my bathe bag, and froze when I realized I had given it to Jeff; inside, my bag was a new tube of KY jelly. It wasn't just any tube; it was the largest tube they made; there was no way Jeff missed seeing it.

I opened my closet and grabbed the jar of Vaseline, and went back to my bed. I stripped down quickly and ran my finger into the Vaseline and smeared it on my cock. I laid back, thinking about Jeff and seeing him naked. I started stroking my cock and making up a fantasy of Jeff seducing me. I visualized Jeff coming over to my room just in his underwear to watch TV. I'm lying on my bed and only in my underwear. A romantic scene is on TV, and my cock starts getting hard; I look over at Jeff, and he is sporting a full tent in his underwear, and he's staring at me.

Jeff keeps staring; I see his hand rubbing the outside of his underwear that is covering his shaft. Jeff asks if I wanted to help him and slowly reaches in under his underwear and eases his cock out. That is as far as the fantasy got because I had started ejaculating and made a mess. I used a washrag to clean myself up and put my clothes back on. I looked over at the clock and realized it was 5 pm.

I grabbed my room key and stepped out into the hall, and knocked on Jeff's door. Jeff steps out, and we walk over to the chow hall for dinner. We talked about ourselves and our families. We finished dinner, and I asked Jeff he wanted to go over to the Base Commissary because I needed to get a few items. We walk over, and I point out a few buildings as we walk by them. Once in the commissary, I grabbed a six-pack of beer, some snacks, and Jeff buys some soap and shampoo.

We walked back to the dorm, and I tell Jeff, I'd see him later as I unlocked my door and step in my room. I turn the TV on, got a beer, and settled back. I hadn't been sitting for more than 20 minutes when I hear Jeff knocking on the bathroom door.

"Craig, I've got a question about going to Squadron tomorrow, not sure if I should wear my blues or fatigues."

Come on in Jeff; the door is unlocked.

Jeff opens the door, and he's holding his assignment papers in one hand, his boots in the other, and standing there in his underwear. Seeing Jeff standing there in his underwear is a sight to behold, I could see the outline of his cock hiding beneath the fabric of his underwear.

His brand of underwear was excellent; I had never seen the brand before. Calvin Klein was the brand, and they fit his hips perfectly and made his cock and balls very noticeable with the way the underwear cupped his bulge.

I motion him to take a seat on the bed. Jeff said he had read his papers twice, and it didn't say anything about his attire for tomorrow. I took his orders and read them over; I saw nothing about attire either. I tell Jeff to play it smart and to wear his Blue and to carry a set of fatigues with him because he may need to change later.

Jeff looked over and said, "Damn, I need to iron my Blues, and I don't have an iron."

I told Jeff to get his Blues and his fatigues, and he can use my ironing board and iron.

Jeff comes back through our shared bathroom with his clothes, and I had already set everything up. I sat back while Jeff ironed his clothes and admired his physique while we talked. Jeff has no idea what he's doing to me standing there in his Calvin Klein underwear ironing his clothes; a few times, I seriously thought he was modeling for me. I got up and got another beer out of the mini refrigerator and sat back down, and we continued talking. I asked if he had a girlfriend back home, and he said he had one a few years ago, but it wasn't working, so they parted ways.

Jeff heard me open my beer and looked over with a sly look on his face.

Jeff asked, "Do you mind if I have one, promise not to say or tell anyone."

Sure, it's fine with me, but only one till you finish ironing your clothes. We also need to work on your boots because they need to shine, we might as well do your shoes if they look just as bad.

Jeff grabs a beer out of the refrigerator and walks over to the bed and says he needed a break from ironing, and he sits down with his back against the wall sitting Indian style on my bed. Again I'm thinking Jeff is playing with me and trying to show himself off. His position is showing off his maleness; I could see the outline of his cock and now a well-defined set of balls. I sat there listening to him explain why he joined the Air Force and enjoying the view, and glad I hadn't stripped out of my clothes when I first got back to the dorm from eating dinner. My cock was still hard, and I could feel the wetness of all the pre-cum I had been leaking.

I needed to take a leak, so I walk into the bathroom and only partially closed the door and urinated. I walked back into my room and noticed Jeff was looking closely at a spot on my bedspread; he jumped back when I walked in. I grabbed the TV remote and went back to the bed and sat down with my back against the headboard because I wanted a better view of Jeff.

While we talked in general drink our beers, I found the spots and knew what caused them; where I had masturbated earlier and shot my load all over myself, some landed on the bed as well. Any young male would know what causes that type of spot and how it got there, so Jeff has two clues that I masturbate. The first clue was my big tube of KY jelly in my bathe bag, and the second clue was the cum stains on my bed. Odds are I'll be making a few new stains tonight after Jeff goes back to his room.

Jeff gets up and goes over to finishes his shirt; I grabbed his boots and sat down on the floor and started cleaning and putting a coat of polish on them, I was going to let that coat dry before I applied the second coat of polish. Jeff took his nicely ironed clothes over to his room and brought back his shoes and two belts to polish up. I asked him to grab us another beer, and we would work on his shoes, boots, and buckles.

Jeff handed me a beer and sat down in front of me and crossed his legs. .It was visible that he is comfortable around me because we had spent more time together with him in his underwear than clothed. I pop the top off my beer, and it sprays all over me, soaking my shirt and jeans. I take a big swallow and stand up, looking at my clothes laughing.

"Damn, guess I'd better shower off, so I don't smell like old beer in the morning."

I grab a clean towel, removed my shirt, and headed to the bathroom; I decided I'd go ahead, remove my pants before going into the bathroom. I was allowing Jeff to see me in my underwear, which excited me. On my way to the shower, I started to grab my bathe bag and remembered I had let Jeff use it earlier; I figured it was still in the bathroom. I stepped into the bathroom and didn't see my bag; I turn towards my room.

"Hey Jeff, where is my bathe bag I gave you earlier."

I hear Jeff, "it's right here beside your sink, do you want me to get it for you."

"No, I'll come to get it; you can keep working on those buckles." I step back in and thinking to myself, how did my bag get on the vanity.

I don't recall Jeff giving it to me; if he had given it to me, I would have put it in my closet. I grab my bag and walk back into the bathroom and purposely left the door open. I finished bathing and started drying off in the shower, then figured I'd show my boldness and finish drying off outside of our shower. I eased out of the shower and turned my back toward my room; this would give Jeff a good view if he notices, and noticed he did. I glanced back, and Jeff was looking and didn't dart his gaze away when I saw him. Soon as I finished, I dropped my towel and used it to dry the floor by moving it around with my foot, then bent over to pick it up and caught a glimpse of Jeff wide-eyed. Since I knew Jeff was watching, I squatted down a little and used my hand to move the towel around before standing up.

As I walk into my room, Jeff never batted an eye or looked away; his gazing stirred some excitement, and I felt my cock respond a little. I reached my dresser and grabbed a new pair of underwear and put them on. I grabbed a couple of old black socks that I use to buff shoe polish. Jeff is watching my every move, and I'm having a tough time suppressing a boner. I move over and take a seat on the floor across from Jeff when he asks.

"What are the socks for with a surprised look on his face"?

Oh,' I save my old socks to buff the paste off my shoes.

I settled down where I had sat before soaking myself with my beer. I look across at Jeff as I turn my beer up, and his eyes are looking down, and I knew his eyes were on my crotch. I wished I hadn't caught him staring because I felt my cock stirring. I sat my beer down and grabbed one of his boots to polish; this allowed me to get a view of his underwear cover crotch; soon as my eyes landed on his crotch, I knew I had made a mistake. Jeff had enjoyed watching me dry off and walking into my room nude; he was sporting more than an obvious semi-erection and wasn't ashamed or trying to hide it.

As I polished one of his boots, I picked up the other old black sock and rubbed the boot a little then laid it in my lap, trying to cover my growing erection. I finished his boot, and he had finished his buckles. As Jeff reached for his shoes, I tell him to give me one, and we can finish up quicker. We have two coats of polish on his shoes and waiting for them to dry. I decided I needed another beer and ask Jeff if he was ready for one.

Jeff starts getting up from the floor and says, "sure, but I've got to piss like a racehorse."

I don't know why I spoke it out loud; I thought I was saying the thought in my head. "Guess so, since you are hung like a racehorse."

What was that; Jeff called out from the bathroom?

Nothing, I was just talking to myself, hoping that would satisfy him.

Jeff finished taking a leak and walks back in with a sly look on his face. And ask, "Repeat what you said."

I said, "I guess you needed to piss like a racehorse after drinking two beers."

Jeff continues giving me his sly look and asks again, "tell me what you said and don't bullshit me this time."

I stood there thinking and wondering if he heard me or not. I looked at him and said, "I guess so; since you are hung like a racehorse' and waited for his response.

Jeff busted out laughing and said, "that's what I thought you said, and don't try to bullshit me again."

We sat back down and finished buffing his shoes. I got up and started picking up and putting stuff away. Jeff takes his stuff to his room and comes back over. We finished drinking our beer, and Jeff thanks me for helping him.

You're welcome, let me know how it goes tomorrow; I'm going to call it a night and get ready for bed. I move over the sink and start brushing my teeth, and Jeff goes over to his room and pulls the bathroom door closed but doesn't quite close it. I switched on my little table lamp, turn off the overhead lights, and crawl into bed. I lay there a minute or so before I turned the table lamp off and tried to relax.

The last few hours kept running through my head, wondering what had happened and what could have happened. Naturally, I started getting erection thinking about all that. No way was I going to get any sleep unless a masturbated, so I laid there playing with myself and fantasizing. I don't know how long I had been lying there, so I looked at the clock and realized it had been almost an hour since I had gotten in bed.

I needed some lube to get this done right. I eased out of bed and realized my bathe bag was still in the bathroom; I slowly eased the door open in the dark and found my bathe bag on the shelf. I eased out of the bathroom and slowly pushed the door closed without latching it; I didn't want Jeff to hear the door latch shut. I Sat down on the bed and fumbled around in the bag for my KY tube; I couldn't find it. I eased back into the bathroom and felt around the shelf and then the floor; I couldn't find it in the dark. I figured I could turn my table lamp on, and that should be enough light to see in the bathroom. I went into my room and switched my lamp on and eased back in on my knees, searching the floor with no luck.

12