Something on Your Skin! (Smut)

Story Info
Their lust on your skin! I don't like it.
1k words
4.75
1.8k
1
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female's P.O.V~

His smooth voice silents everyone in this small club, singing with his heart with utmost feelings. He pours them into a rhyming composition, catching every female's attention. His black jacket and white shirt give complement his stylish hairstyle.

Eyes, calm as still water and lips soft as feathers with a tint of redness delusions me into thinking perverted things, I'd like to do to him.

I notice multiple females admiring him on his way to my table, and no age is prohibited. His face blushes as soon as he meets my eyes, offering me a glass of liquor. "Would you mind if I sit here?" He asks, receiving nothing but a nod from me.

"I see you're quite a charmer, the ladies love you!" His faint smiles, mixed with jealousy and admiration for me, burn me inside.

Male's P.O.V~

I was pulled inside my dressing room with her hasty hands, her grabby hands locking the door as the glass in my hand almost fell.

Her lips uttered no words but her covetousness for mine forced me onto the dressing table sat across the door. I cautiously put the glass on the dressing table, making sure it gets not in our way.

Her lips slip forward, pulling my neck in the heat, "w-what are you d-doing?" Her lips stopped near mine, her eyes sat on mine as she enquires, "What, do you want me to stop?"

I smudged in her hands and politely said, "No!" and she continues her affectionately kisses.

She yanked my jacket off of me, accessing my flattering shirt, and exposing my hardened nipples.

"Mmm, since when did your nipples start reacting like this?" Her mouth soon approached my nipples exposing them to her wet lips and cold air that hits them as she leaves to tease the other.

I didn't realize how strong she was until now, when she rolled my body, pinning me on the wall as my nipples feel more tickled from the cold wall. "I asked you a question, I guess!"

My attention continuously changes, on her lips sometimes, on her purple silky dress, on her black eyes, or can say her words. "I-it's your fault!"

Female's P.O.V~

His answer is to my liking but I'm not here to please my ears, but to brush off the lustful stares I've witnessed from his skin. Planting my lips on his neck, I clutched his hands behind me as I slid my hand on his growing shaft.

"Is this my fault as well?" His stuttering tone always grabs him when he's caught up with me. Whimpering and blushing he whispers, "Y-you know it already!"

"I do, but I'd love a confirmation!" His hungry body struggles to stand properly as much as his lips do to talk.

"Y-yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"It's your fault, I-it always your fault, y-you know it!"

Male's P.O.V~

"What are you so vexed for?" I dare ask her when she chuckles as she lifts my shirt from behind, kissing my spine.

"I thought you were smart!"

"S-so there is a r-reason?" She hints to me of my rightfulness with her teeth digging into my upper body, "You are smart!"

My hands fist themselves as she progresses, her hands and lips moving rhythmically. Within seconds she pulled my trousers down, clutching my hands tighter as she pulps my butt-cheek.

Progressing further near my hole, she whispers. "Then I must tell you, why am I so vexed!" I could merely witness her fingers grabbing her spit to transfer to my entrance.

"You have something on your skin I don't like!"

"W-what d-do you mean!" She circled my hole before shoving two fingers in me. "I heard a few ladies talking, they will be here for an introduction or so, I may say!"

"W-what about it, a-and w-what's on my skin?"

"Their greed! Their lust! It's splattered on your skin! And I must wash it off of you!" she adds, "and they also must learn, who you belong to!"

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"What I mean is, when I'll leave this room after fingerfucking your ass as they hear you from outside this room, will tell them who owns you!"

Female's p.o.v~

I am too affected by the jealousy, but that didn't block my ears to hear the heels rattling outside. "I believe they've arrived!"

He gasps reacting to my sudden fast thrusts. I can feel his deep insides, his bucking hips, his hard member, and soon his sweet spot!

"Is this the spot, sweet angel?" His moans aren't enough, I need his words!

A trick that would leave his head asking for my shoulder to lean. "I know how to make you talk!"

I shifted my hands on his hard yet sensitive dick. "P-please! They'll hear us!"

"Oh, I wasn't aware until now!" A soft rub of my thumb on his tip, and he is squealing! His head, as I said, rests on my shoulder, his hands helping me to rim deeper, as he balances himself through his hands on the wall.

Male's P.o.v~

My shoes are still intact, my shirt almost falling off, and my pants have been taken away from me, she knows how to claim!

Her long two fingers turned into three, and her soft rubs on my dick turned into a hard hand job. My nipples make it hard to stand against the wall as she decides to go harder.

"Yes, baby! That's like it, they are still outside, tell them who is fucking you this good!" She whispers leaving her identity in my hands.

"P-please, no!" Is what it needed to rile her up, and she was rimming the sensitives in me.

Fuck it, I lose, let them hear it all. I don't care anymore, I want it, I need it bad! "Oh god! Please! Y-yes, that's it! Right there!"

"Hmm, that's good! Moan more, Louder!" Asking for more on my sweet spot, I realized I was near my release.

"I'm a-about t-to cum! Please!"

"Yeah, that's it, do it!"

"But y-your hand?"

"You want me to remove it?"

"N-o no!"

"So, do it, before I change my mind and tease you for the rest of the night!" Within a minute, I am grunting, squealing, and whimpering under her, louder than before! Shaking before I cum in her hands!

"Good boy! Now they know!"

________________

I hope you liked it!

---- Love author!