Make-Up and Ice-Cubes!

Story Info
As the Title said!
1.8k words
4.8
3.7k
3
0

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M/N's P.O.V~

"Alright, let's play a game!" It's a Sunday and we're both bored.

"What game?" I ask as her hands leave my head, and she sits straight making me sit up.

"Makeup and Ice Cubes!" She brightens as I lean on the pillow behind me for comfort.

"What is that?"

"Aghh, stop asking questions, go get a bowl full of ice cubes and my makeup."

"What are you planning?" I pout as I leave the bed, grumpily walking to the kitchen.

"Here, the ice cubes and your makeup." I place the bowl on the table next to the bed and hand the makeup to her.

"No, keep this and give me the bowl." Her bubbly face is happier and more excited than it should be.

I gently sit cross-legged in front of her, as she does the same.

"Okay, so, the game is, you have to do my makeup. If you do it perfectly you earn a reward and if you make any mistake you get a punishment!"

"What is the reward?"

"I'll grant you three wishes."

"Like a genie?"

"Nope, like a mistress!" Her sudden soft tone caught me off guard and flinching.

"A-and what is the punishment?"

"Hmmm, you see this," branding the ice cube, she added, "I'm gonna put this in you!"

"Wait, what?" I knew she was planning something weird, she was always so evil.

"Oh c'mon, you've taken so many weird things than this, in your little ass." Her sweet but dominant voice wasn't lying.

"Three wishes?" I know I have no way out of this.

"Yup, three wishes!"

"Okay then, sit straight and don't move."

"Yes, sir!" How can she be cute and sexy at the same time?

F/N'S P.O.V~

He doesn't know what he's signing up for. I'm going to have so much fun today.

"The moisturizer comes first right?" He asks, disappearing his eyes in the pouch.

"Yeah!" His gentle hands stroke my cheeks as he gently applies the moisturizer, his blue eyes are fixed on my face.

"Are you trying not to hurt me?"

"You're skin is so soft." Awww cute baby, his black hair is everywhere, hiding his forehead.

Moving ahead with the second step, he squeezes the primer out from the tube on the dorsal side of his hand. "Focused" and "attentive" are the perfect words to describe his face and hands at this moment.

Spreading it with his fingers on my skin, he tries to remain calm. "Let me check!" I can see his eyes, focused on my face as I look in the mirror.

"Well, it's time for the first cube, I guess."

"But it's--" With a slight rose of my eyebrow, he knows what to do.

I watch him softly taking his shorts off, leaving the underpants for me to take off.

"Come here." Patting on my thigh, I welcome him to lay on me with his ass facing me.

His hands grip the bedsheet and I am rubbing his sweet hole with the lube. Stretching it wide for me. I circle his entrance as I take the cube from the bowl and tease his entrance with its coldness.

His ass is so round and fluffy which makes me wanna leave my print on it. Softly spanking his ass to accept the cube more perfectly, I push the cube inside him. His soft whimpers start, making me play with his hole more.

I pushed the cube into his pink hole, to reach the deepest part of him. His soft whimpers as he holds the sheet are just the beginning of my fun "Now, do it again."

M/N'S P.O.V~

I feel the coldness inside me, it hits more as I try to sit up. Her expression suddenly changed, pushing me more to my submissive side. I try again, spreading the primer one more time, wishing it to be perfect this time.

"Come here!" Again, she pushes another cube into me, it's slowly getting troublesome to sit straight on my knees. I changed my position because I can't sit cross-legged with a bunch of cubes in my ass.

Finally, I'm done with the primer, which makes me find the foundation. Her eyes dig into my skin as I struggle a little to find it because of the cold sensation in my ass.

"Wait until you can't sit straight without leaking from your ass." She says as she watches me calmly. Gosh! why does she have to make it worse with her words?

The first two steps were still easy for me, but I'm sure I'll get another cube very soon.

Successfully failing the third step, got me right on her thighs again, this time benefited from the spanks. The heat and the cold are such a struggle, I just realized it.

Her wet fingers are making my ass cheeks wet which hurts more as she spanks me. She's pushing another cube into me, God how many can I take? Three cubes are so much trouble already.

"Don't worry, your little ass is not so small from the inside. I've inserted way too bigger toys in it before." She pushes the cubes deeper to make space for others.

I'm shivering and leaking as I sit, the bedsheet is probably wet and my member is more than visible now.

Trying again with the foundation, I dab it on her skin to fail miserably again. She's laughing at my pity face. "You know what to do."

Waiting for her to push the cubes inside is not worse, taking the cubes in me is. She takes out the fourth one, pushes it inside and this continues to the eighth one.

I'm a leaking and shivering mess, my dick is leaking. My ass feels so full, and my nipples are erect but the game is not over yet.

"F/N please, I can't, it feels so full. I can't take any more cubes now."

"Shh, and try again, maybe this time you'll succeed with the foundation. Don't you want your three wishes?" Removing and applying the foundation is stretching my desperation.

And again, I failed, the ninth one is soon going to enter me, I'll try one more time to get rid of this game.

"F/N please, I can't, my ass is almost numb, please!"

"You agreed with the rules didn't you?"

"Yes, but I can't--" my whimpers aren't working on her.

"Come here, before I make you!" Her hands are a little harsh now, spanking me harder than before, and she's teasing my dick with the cubes now.

She pushes another cube in as I tremble from its coldness. She's fucking me with the cubes, thrusting her fingers in and out. "Please, I can't, please I'll do anything rather than this, just do anything else, I can't take more cubes."

She stops with her thrusts as I put the offer on the table.

"Anything?"

"Yes, yes, anything!" I'm overjoyed, is she agreeing with this?

F/N P.O.V~

Yes! Another chance to ruin him! "Go get the strap then, but keep my punishments inside you!"

He is struggling to walk as the cubes are inside him, his juices are dipping on his legs following to his ankle. It's tough for him to take out the strap from the almirah, which is right in front of our bed.

Slowly and calmly he brings the strap to me, sitting as his eyes beg for mercy. His red face, his drunk eyes, and his leaking lower body are "my reward."

"Remember! You said anything, I won't let you run from it now!"

I pull him by his shirt and pin him down on his stomach. Parting his ass with my hands I wore the strap-op before this. "Arch your back!" He trembles, struggling to do so.

"More!" I ask when I finally slapped his ass harder for not doing it properly and quickly.

"I said more!" Haven't I taught you well?" He balances himself on his palms, and shivers after I whispered it to him.

"Do you want me to lube this rubber dick?"

"Ye-yes!"

"God! You're so funny, look at this little hole of yours, it's leaking like a waterfall and you still want the lubed dick." "Trust me, your slutty ass is perfectly fine without the lube!"

He tried to hide his flushed-out face, "Why are you shy suddenly, is it new to you?" "You're always such a whore when it comes to this dick. And now you're shy?"

M/N'S P.O.V~

She is continuously slapping my ass and the cubes are still inside me. Her fingers suddenly rubbed my entrance before gripping the cube to pull it out.

Pushing something inside is always easy than pulling it out.

Her one hand is parting my cheeks as her fingers pull out the second one, the water is still leaking out from my ass. She's pulled out five cubes in total when she stops.

"What--what are you going to do?" I ask.

"Do you want me to describe it?" She whispers as she pulls my hair back to hear her.

"I'm going to slowly thrust this huge dick in you, with four cubes still inside you. And you know what will happen?"

"W--what?"

"That little sweet spot inside you will be swollen tomorrow. And I'll make you feel so good that you'll beg for me to fuck you like this again."

"It's n-not going to hap--happen!"

"Is that so?" She spanks me harder probably leaving a print. "Then why is your greedy hole trying to grind on my dick?"

I notice what she's said, God! she's turned me into a slut. Before I could think anymore she grips my hips tighter to push it on her dick and thrust along with it.

The slapping sounds of ours are decorating my moans. Her grunts echo as she thrusts into me, to make the ice cubes reach further into me.

"T-this was not a part of the deal!"

"You said anything, didn't you?"

"I di-didn't know this would happen!"

"But now you do, so take it like it like a good boy!"

"It's hitting so deep into me!"

"That's the goal!"

Her Hips stop to rest and raise the speed afterwards. Her hands reach my nipples, gripping my body as she squeezes and pinches them. I'm moaning like a whore, it just feels so good that I can't even think properly now.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! No! Please don't, it feels so good!"

"Where does it feels feel?"

"In--- In my ass!"

My chest pumps up as she's thrusting the huge dick in me, enlarging my hole. The cubes are digging my hole. My thighs are shivering, my nipples are hurting as she twitches them more and I feel myself getting close!

"Please! Let me cum, I'm so close! Please!"

"Keep it in, not yet!" She slaps my ass with her dick, thrusting harder and rougher.

"Please! God! Please!"

I begged more and more until her inner demon is satisfied. "Aww, poor baby--- cum!"

My body trembles as I cum on the sheets, leaking from both of my holes, yet she didn't let me rest for a second. Her fingers soon entered my hole pulling out the cubes, and twisting them in the way.

"What?" She laughs as she noticed only two cubes remaining in me. "It melted inside you, such a slut!"

______________

I hope you liked it!

---- Love author!