Something Overheard

Story Info
Connections made turn into an opportunity to be overheard.
2.6k words
3.95
12.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day. The snow kept coming and I was worried I might not make it. The flight into Chicago was delayed and I was lucky that I had a longer layover there; I used every minute. I hate rushing between planes, I almost missed the connecting flight to Milwaukee.

After picking up my rental car, brushing it off, I got caught in rush hour traffic. Crawling forward on snow crusted roads I missed my exit, all told it added an extra hour before I was finally pulling into the hotel parking lot.

It was just late and I didn't want to take the time to find and choose a place for dinner so I hoped that the hotel restaurant had something.

I checked in and got my room key and headed towards the elevator. Passing by the restaurant I stuck my head in to see a typical sports bar which had seats at the bar as well as some high top tables. I always hated those. I want a chair to actually sit on, those giraffe chairs were only good for leaning. But something smelled good, French fries. Not that I would be having any, but I was starving so I would definitely be back.

I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and rolled my bag behind me until I found my room. It seemed like every time I thought the hall had to end, it turned again and I continued on. Finally I got to the end of the hall and used my keycard to unlock my door. I glanced at the door that shared the little mini alcove and noticed the Do Not Disturb sign on the handle.

The little green light above my handle lit up and I turned the handle downward and let myself in. I flicked the switch next to the door to turn on the light, pulled my bag in behind me and let the door shut with a bang.

I love the first look at a hotel room; seeing what I got. A bit of an adventure. It smelled really good, clean kind of herbal. I noticed the adjoining room door next to the floor length mirror. My first thought was how to use that mirror to best effect. Some ideas immediately came to mind, I like to watch.

The room was simple and everything was visible from the doorway, the king sized bed with a pristine white duvet and what looked to be approximately a hundred pillows, like something from a Pottery Barn catalog. It seemed to take up most of the room. There was a little desk and black rolling chair in the corner. I left my bag and dropped my backpack with laptop on the desk and looked for plugs. My phone was almost dead, which reminded me to text you.

(Hey. Finally got checked in. I'm in 357. Maybe meet downstairs for a drink? The boss is buying 😃)

I hit send and started plugging everything in. I hate cords that are a mess, so I take some time to run them behind the lamp and wrap the excess.

(Glad you made it. Would love a drink. How soon?)

I smile as I read your response. I really couldn't wait to see you tonight.

(Meet you in 15, get a seat at the bar.)

<🙂>

I go back and grab my bag, heart racing a bit as the thought of having a drink with you sets in. I throw my bag on the bed, unzip and quickly start putting my week's worth of clothes into the dresser. I find the closet and grab 4 hangers and start hanging my outfits. There isn't one that won't need an iron at some point, but later. Probably tomorrow. Maybe I can find something to distract me from an evening of ironing. Maybe. I smile.

I close my bag and put it in the corner.

I stop in the bathroom and take care of myself, wash my hands and the splash water on my face. A bit of soapy warm water, a rinse, and then grab the hand towel. I look at myself in the mirror... isn't going to get any better. I leave the room and pause in the doorway to reach in my pocket quickly to make sure I have my room key.

I'm not paying much attention as the other door opens. I'm nearly run over by my neighbor. She seems startled as she realizes that I'm standing in her way. I smile and apologize, which seems to throw her off too. She finally looks me in the eyes and starts to stumble out an apology, but I put my hand up and let her know everything is good. Besides, I tell her, most people don't miss me. She finally smiles. That makes me happy.

She's got that traveller look to her. Late 30s, black stretch pants, white blouse and grey cardigan. Like they give them out with an MBA or something. She's a bit heavyset and the sweater covers her ass. She's got short brown hair with some layers. But she's wearing thick blue plastic glasses and all I can think of is the Stanton Optical commercial with the dude in the pink leotard mocking something about Janet's face... but these really worked for this woman.

I waived my hand towards the elevator to indicate "after you" at which she said that's only cause you don't trust me not to run you over. Was that flirting? Nah, that doesn't happen. Not to me.

As we walk together towards the elevator I ask how long she would be here. She was leaving on Thursday and she might not have to leave the hotel, her meetings were being held in the main conference room downstairs. With the cold weather I wouldn't leave either if I had the choice.

The elevator doors opened with a swish and she hit the button to take us to the first floor. I was starving by now.

I mention that I was meeting you for drinks and she smiles and a look crosses her face that I can't quite read. The ride was over quickly and we made our way to the bar. I tell her good luck and enjoy dinner. She moves over to one of the high top tables as I look for you.

I stride over to the bar as I finally found you and make my way to your seat. I love the way your face lights up when you see me and tonight was no different. You rise to meet me and I slide my arms around you as I bring my lips down to yours and kiss you. Long and firm, lips slightly parted. I refrain from letting my hands wander and instead tighten our embrace. You melt into my arms and you just give the hint of a groan.

As we finally part, we greet and you let me know the boss bought Scotch. Glenlivet 12 year, I smile and raise my glass to toast. You grab something half filled, clear with lime. We clink glasses, I really deserve this drink.

I swirl the translucent brown liquid in the glass and take in the smoky, boozy aroma. I lift it to my lips and take an initial sip. It's smoky vanillaish, charcoally, and slightly sweet as I receive the soft heat on my tongue. I let it linger in my mouth, enjoying the feel, the coolness mixes with the heat. Swishing slowly to ignite all of my taste buds before swallowing. It burns slightly as it works it way down to my stomach.

G&T? Of course you reply. I sit and we start to talk, even tough it's been days since we've seen each other it's like picking up a conversation started just moments ago, so natural, so comfortable.

We both order some dinner. Not much on the menu I really should have. I settle on a burger and side salad. Figure I'll deep 6 the bun and might have to do some extra exercise to work it off. I mention this to you and you let me know, with a glint in your eye, that you can think of something to help with that. I love it when you flirt.

Dinner comes and so does another round of drinks. They are a pretty generous pour and I'm glad I don't have anywhere to drive tonight.

Which reminds me of the comment my neighbor made about not leaving the hotel. I crookedly press my lips into a smile and you notice.

I tell you about my run in, and that I would love nothing more than just spending the entire week with you never leaving the hotel. You smile and are touching my arm when you ask if I want to get out of here. I ask for the bill, check please.

I can see the whole restaurant reflected in the long mirror behind the bar. It has really emptied out but I notice the blue glasses. And she makes eye contact in the mirror. We hold and I know we both recognize that it wasn't just a passing or accidental glance. Again I can't read her and I'm worried that she might think she's staying in a room next to a perv or something. But she smiles slightly and looks away.

The moment is broken by the bartender coming back with my card and the receipt. I don't really look at it, add a tip and sign it. Done.

We both have that, "it's about fucking time"look. You grab my hand and pull me toward the elevator. I did notice that my neighbor was already gone. We head around the corner and wait for the doors to open. This is now taking way too long. It's bad when even the elevator is teasing me.

Finally it comes, we get inside but there is already another couple who didn't get out. We get in the elevator, I press the 3 and the doors close. They must have seen the look on my face as she explained that they didn't realize it was going down. They were going to 4, which was the floor you were on. There was some throwaway comment about the snow and how it was good to be inside in a night like this.

I know it will only be a couple of minutes but I don't know that I was going to last that long. The flirting tonight between each other at dinner left both of us revved up. The hallway was deserted so you take the opportunity to grab at my ass as we walked. Again with all the turns. I just wanted to get you inside. I stop abruptly and pull you even with me and stop you with a kiss. Hard with my tongue searching. Heat in the middle of the hallway, never knowing who might come out. Your hand grabs my ass and I return the favor, exploring roughly.

Just as quickly I break it off and nearly drag you after me, I need you. Now.

We finally get to my room and I open the door with my key. We push through the door and you are already on top of me. Kissing and pulling open the buttons of my shirt. We never even make it out of the hallway. The lights are off in the room but there is a slight glow from a nightlight in the bathroom. Plenty to see by.

I start to push my pants off my hips, not stopping to unbuckle. The kissing is feverish. Wanton. You stop kissing me as you notice the mirror. You grasp my hard cock and take fully in your hand. Your shirt is half open but you know how this one is going to start.

You get down in front of me and take me fully into your mouth. Hot and wet it pulls a moan from my lips. I set my hand on top of your head as I watch you devour me in the mirror. Your lips reach the base of my shaft and you find a way to swirl your tongue at the same time. The sensation is unreal. I don't know how this could be any better. You start working up and down sucking me into your mouth. In and out. Not so much savoring me but consuming me. You pull at my balls, fuck that's good.

I look at the mirror again and watch you from that different angle. I'm able to be part voyeur and participant. The additional stimulation was pushing me over the top. I twist my fingers into your hair and start to push you deeper onto my cock. The head touching your throat.

You suck hard. You want something. I respond by telling you what a great fucking cocksucker you are. I'm not usually quiet and I was all keyed up now. I asked you if you wanted me to cum in your mouth. You added a nod to the motion of your head as you took me deep again. The muscles in my legs tighten and I watch in the mirror as I feel myself ready to explode. I watch myself get all tense and force my eyes to stay open.

I wait until the I feel it, the point of no return. I loudly announce that I'm cumming and I watch your cheeks expand as you take the explosion of cum into your mouth. I watch as your throat moves and you swallow everything I have to give. You slow down as my body stops spasming. I see you smile broadly with my shaft still occupying your mouth. Happy.

God that was good. You glance in the mirror and take in the scene. Sexy as hell with a couple of drops of cum that escaped. You use your finger to collect it, stand and offer it to my lips. Watching the reflection as I open my lips and accept your gift back to me. I lick the salty liquid from you and then plunge your fingers deep sucking everything clean. I swallow and savor our passion.

I look over towards the bed and guide you there. My turn to play...

It was late in the night when you made your way back to your room. You kinda hoped you saw someone on the way, the wild hair and the freshly fucked look would be great to show off. You did notice a light from under the door of the room next door. You think back, we were too loud? Cest la vive.

You return to your room without seeing anyone. You are kind of disappointed.

In the morning I wake up, iron my shirt, shower and dress for the day. I planned on meeting you downstairs to go to the site together for 9.

The local TV station was all about the winter weather. You would have thought that they never saw snow before. The roads all around the city were red on the traffic map. I knew it would take awhile so I after I double checked to make sure I had everything for the day I started towards my door.

I noticed a plain white envelope on the floor by the adjoining door. I reached down to look more closely. It was card sized and the flap was tucked rather than sealed.

I flipped it open and there was a plain white card inside. I removed and opened the card, I immediately knew I didn't know this handwriting. It was pretty, flowing script and it said, simply:

You both were fantastic.

Thank You.

M

I couldn't wait to share with you.