Something Special about Patti Ch. 02

Story Info
Patti takes their friendship to the next level in Part Two.
3.3k words
4.78
4.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti, Oh So Special

She called ahead, said that they were on their way home. They had left mid-day to do some shopping together.

Patti and his girl had become quite good friends. Patti being new to the area did not have a lot of friends yet, so his girl had reached out to Patti to see if she was available to go clothes shopping with her.

In a way he was glad that Patti was available as shopping was not his thing and it gave him some time alone to get things done around the house. The problem was that after his recent introduction to Patti, so many of his thoughts were now revolving around the world of Trans women of which Patti was one.

Patti had showed up that morning dressed casually, but she looked so pretty in a skirt and heels that displayed her lovely legs, and a top that made it apparent to the world that she was a woman. After they left, he found himself remembering the afternoon the three of them were together when he found out that she had quite an unexpected surprise for him between her legs. How his girl had played him so well and how he found it to be the most natural thing in the world to take his place between Patti's legs and suck her until she filled his mouth beyond its limits.

Grabbing his laptop him moved to the sofa perused adult sites searching for groups that featured Trans women. The more images he viewed the stronger his infatuation with this type of woman became. Like all men and women, some were cute, some were demure, some were average looking, and some were quite striking. Some were well equipped and some not so well equipped, but all he found very sexy in their own way, and he found himself so aroused.

Time had gotten away from him and before he knew it his girl had called to ask what plans he had for dinner since they were heading back. He offered to stir something simple up and was pleased when his girl said to plan enough food for three as Patti would be joining them for dinner.

The girls entered the house in a flurry, bags being dropped, giggling, chatting as they moved about getting comfortable after an afternoon of shopping.

Conversation between the three of them was casual and comfortable. He had already set up the blender and as they got comfortable, brought drinks out for them before retreating to the kitchen to finish preparing donner.

"We want to help too" they said as they entered the kitchen, drinks in hand. "What are you making?" Patti asked.

"Something that I hope the two of you will like" he said with a smile.

"I know that he has something that we would both like" his girl said as the two girls laughed.

As the three moved about the kitchen, 'dancing' as one would when moving about a small kitchen while preparing dinner. There were "accidental" touches and even light gropes as one would pass behind another. As his girl opened the fridge to get something Patti passed behind him and briefly grabbed his hips, rubbed against him, and whispered, "one day".

The dance that they had been doing was arousing him, but this took his mind to another level. A few minutes later his girl moved past him, and he felt her hand slid up his leg and fondle him, giving him a squeeze as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Dinner was finally ready, and they all stood in the kitchen and ate from the pan while leaning against the kitchen island. Jousting with their forks to get pieces of the meal as they stood and chatted about the day the girls had shopping.

"So, while we were gone what did you do?" his girl asked.

"Nothing in particular, did a little Internet research" he said, not providing much more detail.

"We know, you left the laptop on a couple of pages that you were 'researching' " his girl said with a huge smile.

"I ummm, I was just..." he stumbled

"I don't blame you one bit" his girl said, "I've done the same a few times since our adventure last week!"

They all laughed while Patti's cheeks showed a little blush.

After finishing up dinner, they all helped clean up, dancing in close quarters, touching, "accidentally" rubbing against each other as they passed by.

After the cleanup and little time casual chatting Patti thanked them for their hospitality and said that she needed to head home. As she hugged him, one hand left his back, gripped his butt as she whispered in his ear "soon, very soon." A chill ran through him, and he felt a stirring in his pants - again.

As she drove off, they waved 'goodbye' and went back into the house. As he was locking up the front door, he turned to find his girl behind him "I want you now. In bed. Let's go."

She had teased him every chance she got when it did not appear that Patti would notice. Funny thing was that Patti had done the same. He was worked up from what the two had done all evening and could not wait to join her in the bed to release some of that excitement.

Foreplay was minimal in bed as they had been involved in that since the girls had arrived home. She was laying naked on the bed when he entered the room with her hands between her legs. As he undressed, he watched her fingers manipulate her hard bud, circling it, and then dipping her finger inside herself. He could see how wet she was, her fingers glistened in the flickering candlelight.

She was more aggressive than usual, taking what she wanted, when she wanted it once he climbed in bed. Before he knew it, he was on his back, she had straddled his waist and was riding him hard. He could tell that she was as aroused as he was, she was so wet and in a world of her own as she was bringing them both closer and closer to a climax.

She stopped posting up and down on his cock, now rocking her hips back and forth. She reached behind herself and fondled his balls as she rocked back and forth. Her fingers moved lower, and he accommodated her by spreading his legs. He was getting closer as she got closer to his back hole. Her finger found his hole, causing him to moan. She took that opportunity to squeeze his cock with her pussy muscles as she pushed a finger inside him taking him to the edge and then quickly over.

He reached up, grabbed her hips, and exploded deep inside her. His cock convulsed over and over as she continued to squeeze the cum from him, milking him dry.

She dropped to the bed beside him, panting. "Eat me. I want you to make me cum with your tongue"

He looked at her to make sure that he heard her correctly. "Now. I want you to lick me now. Fuck me with your tongue. I need to cum."

He moved between her spread legs, licking the inside of her thighs before moving up to lick her sweet pussy. He was surprised by her demand. He had offered to do this so many times before. She had allowed him to do this, but it was never something that she suggested.

He circled her clit drawing excited sounds from within her. He felt her hand on his head pushing him down as she lifted her hips slightly. His tongue moved down between her lips finding her pussy relaxed and open. He could taste their juices at her opening. He licked softly, swirling his tongue at the opening.

"Deeper. I need your tongue inside me."

He followed her direction, sliding his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Do I taste good?"

He moaned his approval, wiggling his tongue deep inside her.

"I have to tell you something, my love. As much as you love the taste of us, you might also be tasting Patti inside me" she said as her hand cupped the back of his head and pulled him against her wet, slippery pussy.

He felt his cock stir between his legs. He forced his tongue in a little deeper inside her pussy as she lifted her hips to accommodate his search.

"While we were out shopping, we shared a dressing room to try on our clothes. I took a couple of pairs of pants into the dressing room as did Patti. I was sitting on the bench to remove my shoes so I could try on the pants when Patti stepped up in front of me and lifted her skirt to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties. As I stared her cock got longer and harder. I took in my hand, wrapped my lips around the head began to suck it. She had to cover her mouth to muffle the moans. She had me stand up, bend at the waist, and place my hands on the bench. She lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties, slid inside me. She had to cover my mouth now to muffle the moans I was making. For a gurl, she sure knows how to fuck a pussy."

He could feel her juices flow as she relived today's adventure. As he licked her, she would pause at times to live in the moment before continuing with the story.

"Before we were discovered, she pulled out, and had me remove my panties and hand them to her and said, 'Let's get out before we get thrown out.' We left and made our way to another store. She was a little touchy-feely as we wandered the store, picked clothes off the rack, and then headed to the fitting rooms and found an empty room. As I entered the room, she spun me around to face her as she pinned me against the wall. She lifted my arms above my head pinned them against the wall too. She reached between my legs with her free hand 'Spread your legs. Now.' she had told me as her finger found my pussy. I was still wet from the fucking she gave me and felt my legs weaken as her finger rubbed my clit."

He thought he had heard footsteps in the hall and just now the bed moved. He stopped and looked up at her...

"Don't worry babe, everything is okay. Trust me, you want this as much as I do" his girl said as he felt a finger trace his backbone to the cleft between the cheeks of his ass, then continue lower.

"I told Patti to come back because I wanted to see her fuck you just like she fucked me today."

"Relax and listen to what she did to me as you lick my pussy. Patti turned me and pressed my chest against the wall. Her foot spread my legs and her finger found my pussy again and slid inside." As she said that he felt a finger rub his back hole, then press to gain entry. The finger was slippery and easily breached his tight opening.

"She pushed her finger deeper into me and wiggled it back and forth, touching sensitive parts inside me." He felt Patti doing the same to him. Her finger slowly slid deeper and deeper inside him, wiggling back and forth, massaging aal of the parts inside him.

"She was teasing me, withdrawing her finger to the tip, and then sliding back inside me a few times before she added a second finger to join the first." He shivered as she said this and felt Patti's second finger join her first.

"She started to pump her fingers inside me causing me to moan. She leaned against me and said 'What should I do with you now?' I told her that I needed her to fuck me. That I needed her inside me" she said hoarsely. He heard "Patti, I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me" before realizing that it was is voice and was coming from him.

"I would love to" Patti responded twisting her fingers, spreading his opening, preparing him for her cock.

"Patti had me move to the floor, on my knees and elbows just as you are. She moved behind me and spread my legs so wide" she said as Patti removed her fingers from inside him. He whimpered, disappointed at the feeling of emptiness. She was now between his legs, her knees spreading his legs even wider. He was so open, so vulnerable, so ready.

"I felt her rubbing the head of her cock against my opening. I was so wet, and her cock was so hard." He knew the feeling as Patti did the same to him, teasing his back hole, putting pressure against the hole, and then drawing back. Rocking her hip toward him and then away. Teasing him. As she did this, he could feel himself relax until he felt the uncontrollable urge to push back and with just a little pressure accept her inside. He heard his girl catch her breath when she saw the cock head slip inside his ass.

"That is what she did to me, she rocked back and forth teasing me until I couldn't stand it any longer and I pushed back against her. The feeling of her taking me like she did was so exciting..." her voice trailed off and as he looked up from between her legs, he saw her staring at what was going on between his legs.

"Ohhh yeeesssssss" his girl hissed as he felt Patti's hands grasp his right hip, then his left hip. "She is going to fuck your ass so good, you'll never want her to stop. I'll never want her to stop" she said as her hand moved between her legs and rubbed her clit.

He hadn't realized it, but he was no longer licking her pussy, instead focused on the feeling of Patti's cock spreading his hole wider as her head moved deeper into his ass. He was laying prone between her spread legs, his mouth open, his hands braced against her thighs as Patti began to saw her cock in and out of him.

He heard himself making sounds as Patti's cock found its limits inside him. Whimpering sounds, moaning sounds, even groaning sounds as his hole was stretched and her cock head rubbed parts inside him in a wonderfully delicious way. Touching parts of him that had never been touched in such a way.

He opened his eyes, watched his girl's fingers manipulate her clit, dipping inside her opening, the light in the room illuminating the wetness on her fingers. He looked up at her, her eyes fixed on the union of his ass and Patti's hard cock, her eyelids fluttering as she brought herself closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Patti was no longer gently saw in and out of him but now fucking his ass with more power, more determination fed by the need for release. The sound of flesh against flesh echoed in the small room. The sounds that the bed made, the rhythmic sound of the movement of the mattress as Patti forced his body into it with each stroke was mixed with the sounds that he was making. His girl's breathing quickened and in sync with the movement of her fingers on her sex was matched by the sound of Patti's breathing from behind him.

They were all approaching orgasm and he only hoped that he could join them. He had always cum while being the one that was doing the fucking, but never while being on the receiving end. Patti's cock was touching and rubbing against parts of him that sent waves to pleasure through him, but without touching his cock, he wasn't sure how to take himself over the edge.

His mind lost focus on the act of being fucked and was being consumed by the feelings of being fucked. The pleasure of being stretched. The feeling of the thick shaft as it rubbed against his insides. Rearranging his insides to make room for the invader, ensconced do deep within him. The feeling when the swollen cock head passed over and rubbed against his prostrate. He could feel something different within him, a sensation that he had never felt before. A feeling that was growing with each stroke of Patti's cock.

The room was alive with noise, but the noise seemed to be far away, in the background. He could feel his body moving from Patti's movement within him and he let her manipulate him in any way she wanted. Her hands on his hips, she began to pull him back, fucking her cock with his ass. He was so relaxed now. So open.

Patti's movements increased in tempo, but here erratic and he could feel her grip tighten on his hips. Her nails digging into his soft flesh. The contact between her stomach and his ass becoming more violent. Harder with each stroke and he sensed the swell of her cock within him.

A hot jet of cum exploded within him, then a second bathing his insides with instant warmth. A third jet and then suddenly he felt it, a flow from within him that exited through his shaft to the bed below. Patti's strokes causing the flow to continue. What was inside him was now flowing from him without his control.

"Oh my gawd...he's cumming so much!!" his girl cried out as her hips began to shake the bed as her orgasm over came her. He looked ahead and watched her muscles contract and pulse in front of him as her fingers slid in and out of her opening. He had forgotten about being between her spread legs because Patti had taken him to a place he had never experienced before.

They were all coming down now. Patti leaned into him, her weight flattening him against the bed. Her hands moved from his hips to his sides as her head came to rest in the middle of his back. He could feel her chest heaving from the exertion as she fought to catch her breath. His girl was fighting to catch her breath as well.

His girl removed her fingers and offered them to him. He took them into his mouth and gently sucked the juices from them. "You are so good as sucking things" his girl said with a slight chuckle. "And so good at taking a cock up the ass" said the voice behind him.

He moaned at the comments and then moaned disappointedly as Patti's softening cock slipped from his stretched hole. He lay beneath her so relaxed and in tune with his body that he could feel his hole, gaping open from the abuse -- and loving that feeling.

"I think that I need to go, leave you two alone to enjoy the afterglow" Patti said as she started to move off him.

"No" he said "Please stay. You need to enjoy the afterglow with us."

"Are you sure?" Patti asked, "I don't want to intrude."

"You've intruded my ass for the ass for the past hour, so I want you to stay to relax with us and enjoy this moment. And, selfishly I have a feeling that there will be more to cum if you stay, so please stay the night with us" he said.

As his girl pulled the covers back Patti took her place in the middle of the bed and the two took a place on either side. He turned on his side and Patti immediately snuggled up behind him, her semi-hard cock returning to the spot between the cheeks of his ass. He wiggled back against her and heard his girl "It doesn't seem like we are going to get much sleep tonight"

"I hope not" he said with a smile as he felt Patti's hand touch his hip and her cock continue to swell.