Something Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we even now?" she asked.

"As I recall you dump yourself out all on your own."

"You started it," she squealed.

I caught her and dunked her under. I let her free quickly as she jumped to the surface. She tried to dunk me but it wasn't working. I turned her over quickly in my arms and tossed her gently away again. She didn't let that stop her and she quickly attacked again. She played dirty this time and cupped my balls as she fought with me. I brushed her hand free and took us both under this time.

We both surfaced and went right back at it again. She wrapped her legs around me this time and clung tight to my body. I couldn't shake her loose as we both laughed and splashed water around. I took us both under again and stayed down for about ten seconds. I tried tickling her to get her to let loose. She pinched my nipples and jabbed my ribs playfully. She wouldn't let go so I got my footing and surfaced.

The salt water stung my eyes as we stood there laughing and still poked each other a little. She was still wrapped around my body and it felt right so I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss. She let me kiss her for a second before she pulled back and looked at me. I brushed the wet hair from her cheek and held her eyes. Her eyes darted back and forth between both of my eyes as she searched for some reason not to kiss me again. She never found one and leaned into me again. It was a soft and sensual kiss. My tongue found hers as I tasted her mouth for the first time. It lasted a while before we both parted and looked at each other.

"Not bad for a first kiss," she smiled softly.

"That was our first kiss wasn't it?"

"And a dam good one at that. Kiss me again to make sure it wasn't a fluke."

I found her mouth again and parted my lips. Her tongue met mine as we tangled them together in the middle. She was a good kisser. She put everything she had into it. Her body pressed further into mine as I pulled her head softly. She finally pulled my bottom lip out with her teeth before she released. We were only an inch apart from each other now. Her soft breath panted against my face as we looked at each other.

"Was it a fluke?" I asked huskily.

"Nope, it's official," she giggled. "You are a great kisser."

"Now I'm a great kisser," I teased. "I was happy with just being a dam good one. Now I have to live up to that reputation."

"I don't think you are going to have a problem with that," she said coyly.

I leaned in and kissed her again. Her hands pulled against the back of my head as she moaned softly into my mouth.

"Hey," a voice carried our way. We both stopped to see what the commotion was about. "Your kayaks are getting away from you."

"Oh shit," I said as I looked and saw them floating back out to sea.

I swam out quickly and grabbed one before towing it along to get the other one. Autumn was swimming along to get the paddles. I pulled them both back to shore so we could get going.

"Thank you," I called.

He just waved before turning and walking back up the beach.

"Should we head back now?"

"I think that's a good idea," she said.

We slowly made the trip back and dropped the kayaks off.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"I am but not that hungry. Maybe in an hour I will be."

"What do you want to do for now?"

"I don't know."

"We can hit the bar again and tip a few back."

"After last night I don't think so," she laughed.

"We don't have to get drunk," I said. "Just have a few and relax until you get hungry."

"I guess I'd like that," she relented.

We found the bar and I ordered us something light and smooth. I sipped on mine as she left hers sit for a while.

"Tell me more about yourself?" she asked.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"We could start by where you grew up and how old you are."

"I grew up just outside of Tampa. I'm 27, single, and a little crazy."

"I already know that," she laughed. "Why else would I be hanging out with you?"

"Here I thought it was because I was charming and a great kisser."

"I don't know about the charming part." She leaned in and kissed me softly. "The kissing part is spot on though."

"You aren't so bad yourself."

"It's easy for a girl to be a good kisser," she offered.

"Well, you are good with your mouth."

"You keep telling me that," she smiled.

She finally took a drink and nodded her approval of the sweet taste with a little kick to it.

"What about you?" I asked. "Where did you grow up?"

"I grew up in Sunnyvale. I've never been far from there. I dropped out of high school when I was 17 and got the job at the restaurant."

"Why did you drop out?"

She hesitated before she answered. "School wasn't for me and I needed to get a job to help out my family so I dropped out."

"I'm sorry," I said sincerely.

"Life is hard," she said. "I have to make do with what I've been dealt."

"Have you ever thought of going back to school for something?"

"I don't have the time. I've been working on my GED online but it's still a work in progress."

"Keep at it. It will help you out down the road."

"Coming from a guy who probably went to college and has a degree in something."

"I went to college for two years to get an associate's degree in business. I did a little work on the side with photography and have been doing that ever since."

"It's not like I don't want to go to college. I just don't have the time or the cash."

"I hear you Autumn. I don't look down on you because of that. I'm just surprised that's all. You are a very smart cookie."

"Well thank you," she smiled. She sipped her drink again and I did the same.

"If you could go to college what would you want to be?" I asked.

"A nurse," she said without hesitation.

"That's a great choice."

"One day," she said.

"So the modeling thing was just a front?"

"No, it's fast money if you find the right people. I would use that to get myself through college."

"I will do my best to try and get you some work."

"Do what you can but do let it bother you if you can't. I understand the business is hard."

We both took a drink from our drinks before she asked another question.

"So, were you always this charming?"

"I thought I wasn't charming?"

"I'd like to change my answer on that one," she giggled.

"I wouldn't call myself charming. I've always been open and friendly to everyone. You never know who you might meet so I always try to be nice to everyone. You're a prime example of that."

She just giggled.

"Back in high school I was the class president and the class clown. I played every sport I could play but I wouldn't say I was good at any of them."

"You were Mr. Popular then," she teased.

"Yeah, but that's because I was nice to everybody so everyone knew me."

"I was a cheerleader."

"So you were popular in a different way," I teased her back.

"I didn't blossom until I dropped out. I was a late bloomer."

"But what a beautiful creature you turned into," I offered.

"Thank you," she smiled.

She leaned in and kissed me again. I pulled her into my kiss and found her tongue again. She smiled and giggled as she pulled away from me but stayed close to my face.

"You have a perfect smile," I complimented her.

She just smiled again before picking her drink up and sipping on it.

We both finished our drinks and I ordered two more. We kept talking and learning more about each other. It was during this time that I found myself really liking her. We were getting along great and I felt the connection. I think she felt it too but neither of us wanted to admit it.

We left the bar after we finished up our second round of drinks. She went on her way to her room to get ready for dinner. I quickly went up and got changed. I was impatient and took off to go to her room. I knew she took a while to get ready so I knew I would reach her before she was ready to go. I knocked on the door and waited. She cautiously answered it wrapped in just a towel.

"I thought we were going to meet down at the bar again."

"I couldn't wait on you so I thought I would come and see you."

"Come on in then," she smiled. "Make yourself comfortable while I finish my makeup."

"Where do you want to go tonight?"

"Do you like sushi?"

"I haven't tried it before," I said honestly.

"What?" she squeaked.

"Raw fish never really appealed to me."

"Oh my gawd, it's amazing," she cried. "You have got to try it sometime."

"If that's what you want to do then I'm open to try it."

"It can be a little expensive," she warned.

"That don't bother me any. As long as it tastes good and I have a pretty girl to share it with it will be worth it."

"Where are you going to find a girl?"

"I'm sure I can pick one up along the way."

She appeared from the bathroom and took my breath away. Her hair was straight for the first time. Her makeup brought out her eyes and slight cheek bones. Plus the fact that she was still naked also didn't hurt any.

"I think I just found her."

"You are just saying that because I'm naked," she laughed.

"That does help," I teased.

"Such the charmer," she sassed.

She twirled around in front of me to put on a little tease. My hand slapped her ass softly as she leaned over to dig through her suitcase. She wiggled it around and got another soft tap on her ass.

"Ouch," she teased.

I went to slap it again but she turned and caught my hand. She twisted my arm around playfully and hooked it behind my back.

"Don't damage the goods before you buy them," she breathed right next to my ear.

"If I break it then I have to buy it."

"Hmmm," she growled.

I turned into her and found her mouth. She opened and we kissed again. She placed these wet kisses on my lips that quickly swelled my cock. My free hand found her leg and traveled up it to her cunny. I cupped it lightly and felt her lips part. Dampness met my fingers and I traced her slit. She wasn't excited yet but it was starting to work as she pulled away.

"I want sushi then you can have dessert."

She stepped back and slipped a tiny little thong up her legs. She pulled another tight skirt from the suitcase and slipped it carefully over her body. She smoothed it out and smiled at me. I was slack jawed as I watched her.

"You ready?" she said slyly.

"Some people start off with dessert first."

"Yeah, I've heard about those people. I happen to be more of a traditional girl and like dinner first."

"Sushi it is," I said standing.

She smiled as I walked and held the door open for her. I did my normal check my pockets for my phone and my wallet. I must have failed to do that on my way out when I came here. I felt naked when I couldn't find my wallet. I stopped the door from closing and felt my pockets again like an idiot.

"What's the holdup?" she questioned.

"I think I forgot my wallet," I said still touching my legs.

"It must be hell to get old," she giggled.

"What?" I cracked in my best old man voice. "I can't hear you."

"Did you lose it in my room?"

"I couldn't have," I replied. "Maybe if I had gotten my pants off it might have fallen out but little missy sexy was playing hard to get."

"I told you," she giggled. "You will get some later."

"Not if I don't find my wallet. Unless you want to dine and dash?"

"No thanks," she smiled. "I'm not wearing my running shoes."

"I must have left it on the table in my room," I offered. "Let's go back and see if we can find it."

"Seems like a good place to start."

I stepped away from the door and let it shut as we walked down the hallway. My eyes watched as her ass rippled under the tight material of her skirt. I had to adjust as the elevator doors opened and we stepped inside. She was all smiles as she leaned against me and let me kiss her softly until the door opened at the lobby.

We left her hotel with me still drooling over her ass in that little skirt. She caught a few stares as we went down the sidewalk and back into the lobby of my hotel again.

"Oh look," she cried as we headed for the elevators. "She's getting married."

I saw the bride all dressed in white as we got closer to the elevators. She looked stunning all dressed up in her gown.

"How do you know?" I teased.

Autumn giggled as we stopped behind the bride and waited for the door to open. It parted open and the bride stepped inside first. Her dress was trailing behind her as she tried to pull it in and make room for us. Autumn stepped inside while taking some of it in her hands and getting it out of the way.

"Thank you," the young bride offered.

"Oh, you're welcome," Autumn smiled. "Congratulations too," she added. "How is your big day going?"

I squeezed my way inside as the door started to shut. It pulled back open and I slipped in behind Autumn and the pile of dress still in her hands.

"Well," the bride said hesitantly. "It hasn't started yet but I'm already running into problems."

"Why, what happened?" Autumn asked truly concerned.

She had this look on her face that said she wanted to cry her eyes out but she held steady. "I wanted this destination wedding, my dad hated the idea. I got him to give in and here we are. It hasn't been a smooth road getting here but I thought it was all going to be fine. Then the photographer called me a little while ago and said he was sick. I'm getting married at sunset and I have nobody to take pictures of my big day."

"What's he sick from?" I asked quickly. "The brown bottle flu?"

"Probably," she laughed a little. "All I know is my dad is flipping his lid and I have no idea what I am going to do. This is one more of those I told you so moments."

"It's going to suck for him when you get to throw this one right back in his face," I smiled.

Both girls cocked their heads around and looked at me as I spoke. One was lost with a questioning look on her face while the other had that smile I had grown to love planted across her face. She knew what I was going to say next even before I said it. And the best part was she couldn't agree more with what I was about to offer.

"Autumn here is one of the best photographers I know."

Her looked changed when I said her name. I think she was thinking I was going to say I could do it.

"I don't know about that," Autumn said with a playfulness in her voice.

"No," the bride said quickly. "I couldn't impose and ask you to take pictures for me while you guys are on your honeymoon."

Autumn and I both laughed at that. The bride stood there a little confused by us laughing.

"It's not a problem," I said. "We didn't have anything planned other than going out to get some sushi and maybe going back to the room for some... you know."

Autumn's face had a mock look of shock on it. "You are so embarrassing."

The bride played right along with Autumn. "Men, you can't take them anywhere."

"I know right," Autumn laughed. "And I've been working so hard on his manners too. One of these days he might be a good boy."

"Alright you two," I shot in. "Let's get back to business, you two can pick on me later."

"Ok," the bride still laughed. "So are you being serious when you say she can take pictures of my wedding or are you just messing with me?"

"We both can take pictures," I said. "It can't be that hard. Just point and click right? How many cameras do you think we need? Like twenty of those disposable ones would probably do it."

"Gracin," Autumn sighed. "Cell phone technology has come a long way, we should just use your phone."

The young bride looked flabbergasted as we continued to joke about the situation. Autumn and I knew we had had our fun and it was time to turn more serious now.

"Seriously," I said. "We both work in photography so we both have experience taking pictures. We both have nice cameras and we know how to use them."

"Ok," she said with some relief. "But have you ever done a wedding before?"

"To be honest, no, but I have done just about everything else," I replied.

"At this point," she sighed. "I don't know what choice I have."

"Let me put your mind at ease," I offered. "Let's take a ride up to my room and I can show you some of my work. You can be the judge."

I turned and pressed the button to take the ride up. To this point it had been the three of us in an elevator having a conversation. A few minutes later we were in my hotel room looking at some of the pictures I had saved on my laptop.

"These are very good," she smiled.

"That's my job," I said. "I have to make sure they look good or I don't get paid."

"Well, everything looks very nice," she said again. "Nice is usually expensive and I can only imagine what you want to charge on a last minute notice while you are on vacation."

"Listen, ah, what's your name?" I questioned.

"Brandy," she smiled.

"Brandy," I repeated. "I'm Gracin by the way." We shook hands before I looked at Autumn. "That's Autumn, in case you didn't pick up on that earlier."

"I believe in a little thing called karma, Brandy," I continued. "You do something nice for someone and it will get paid back to you in some way. Plus, it's your wedding day so you have enough to worry about. How about you buy us dinner and a couple of drinks tonight and we can call it even. If you want to do more than that then it's up to you but I'd be happy with a few cocktails and some dinner. What about you Autumn?"

"You had me sold when you said cock," she giggled.

"Bad girl Autumn," I chuckled. I gave her nice little butt a slap.

"Oh my gosh," Brandy almost cried. "Do you really mean it?"

"Yeah," Autumn smiled. "It will be our pleasure."

"Thank you," Brandy said covering her mouth with her hands and trying to stop herself from crying. "This might be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"So, where will we be shooting?" I asked.

"The beach at sunset and the ballroom downstairs," she answered.

"Alright," I said. "Let me change my clothes so I look a little more presentable. The sunset is soon so we will be down in ten minutes."

"Thank you," Brandy said again.

Autumn walked her to the door as I pulled my shirt off and went into the bedroom. I could hear them giggling before the door clicked shut.

"Is this ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, even if I don't get my sushi," she teased.

"We can always get it tomorrow," I offered.

"Sounds good to me," she laughed.

I quickly put on some slacks and a button up shirt with a tie. I changed the card on my camera to a blank one. I'm sure Brandy didn't want nude pictures of Autumn and I by accident.

"Come on," I said slapping Autumn on the butt again. "We have to run back to your room now to get your camera."

She sighed as we both left my room once again and stood on the elevator to head down.

"Geez, all this walking," she teased. "I'm going to lose the extra five pounds I wanted to lose in no time."

"What extra five pounds?" I questioned.

"On my butt," she smiled.

She turned and wiggled it a little at me to be a tease of course. I cupped her butt again and gave it a gentle squeeze. The soft and firm flesh felt perfect to my touch. My cock agreed too and started to swell a little in my shorts.

"This ass is perfect," I said.

"If you say so," she smiled and planted another kiss on my mouth before slipping out the open door as we reached the lobby again.

I followed her down the street like a puppy. She knew the whole time what I was watching and she soaked it in the whole time.

"I think I'm going to change too," she said.

"Might be a good idea," I replied. "You never want to look better than the bride at a wedding."

"Such a nice boy," she giggled. "Your momma raised you well."

I sat on the bed as she slipped her tight little outfit over her hips and up her body. I was captivated by the sensual beauty she possessed. As it cleared her head she stood there smiling and holding her dress in her one hand. Just the little thong covered her cunny as she smiled at me watching her. The dress hit the floor as she stepped forward and placed a knee on either side of my hips. Her weight rested in my lap as her mouth found mine and she kissed me hard.