All Comments on 'Something Unexpected Ch. 07'

by PoeticallyPersonified

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Dude , this was so worth the wait . This story is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it!! Can we get some more of the other couple too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

you're a great story teller.

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10almost 11 years ago
love

This is a fantastic story. I love this couple. This chapter was great. They made sweet love to each other. They cried out each others names and they said they love each other. I need more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You lost me at....

"This girl will be the deaf of me." Using one of Literotica's volunteer editors might help with some of occasionally stilted dialogue (no one actually says"I can smell your arousal"). Good for you for writing - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi PoeticallyPersonified. _ Hey Girl, You Rock!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt that with your ability as a writer, someday you will be published. I also know that as a writer you will need to stretch, and write different kinds of stories. Not just the lesbian sex stories that I'm so fond of. And it's nice to know that you're writing a ch.08, and considering ch.09.

I'm looking forward to see how you deal with Angel's family, meeting Michelle for the first time. After Mom and Grandma, drops the gay bomb on them!

Lesbian, Sundari.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

Well the grandma most likely is the coolest relaxed girl of all ….. ok pushing the naked ass in mom’s face is definitely not cool ….. may the last barrier is successful eliminated and now the youngster’s are able to concentrate on love ….. short and lovely

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoeticallyPersonified@PoeticallyPersonified
233 Followers
Hi my loves, I'm currently working on a few stories so here is the breakdown: Daddy's Little Switch: African-American romance with bdsm themes The Seven: Anila - Interracial, Sci-fi Futa :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #1: Futa on everyone :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #2: Lesb...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES