All Comments on 'Something We Have to Talk About Ch. 02'

by RealDoc

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

Very good story!! Some a little far fetched but overall it mostly coulda happened!!

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Gotta’ love a happy ending

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat3 months ago

Well done … I thoroughly enjoyed this version. 5*

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

A very good story and truly Karma and some good legal advice ruled the day. All the excess money was dutifully shared with the families. Not like today's world where the top 1% hold more wealth the whole middle class in the US. Of course it's always nice to have money to make life a little easier. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where to start ... The author obviously out time and effort into the story and is freely sharing it with us so appreciation there ... agreed as some comments point it a need for grammarly type editing ... more than that though needs real editing to try and reign in the hyperbole, over frequent use of using and sayings etc. Not sure how this gets so many favorable comments. Neither character seems demonstrate real live or understanding. The wife no doubt, is in a narcissistic fantasy, but the husband is riddled with issues not the least of which is anger management and repeatedly threatening physical harm to his "great love". In this way they are a matched pair of narcissists.

Overall this seems a fever dream kitchen sink version that covers in paragraphs what could be said in a few words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author took a refuse dump and gave us a beautiful park.

The story is loaded with positives. Not to give anything away I will just say:

A MUST READ!

The Hoary Cleric

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair4 months ago

I enjoyed this ending. It seems very well thought out.

One constructive criticism though.... Get the Grammarly free version. It corrects grammar, syntax, and a host of other literary(?) problems.

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a much improved ending rather than Nici's ending in chapter 1. Although, the issue of Susan having an affair for over a year, loving both men, and there NOT being red flags galore around it is not really relatable.

Then there is the suggestion of rape, of prostitution, and possibly other issues involved. In ALL of these issues, there would be SOME sort of red flag present. I PERSONALLY, have been raped, and I live with another person who was serially raped, and I can confirm that there are a TON of red flags that come up in our lives from this.

I also believe that Susan falling into a comatose state or a state of "Non compos mentis" is a weak way of character development for her and a weak plot change.

servant111servant1115 months ago

nice tale enjoyed it...

5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"I met at church a young widow woman" - Poor syntax. "I met a widow at church." And "widow woman" is redundant, since widows are women. If it was a man, it would be "widower."

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

Better than the other versions

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

I wouldn't say, "crap". I would say that the female character seemed contrived. I've lived over 50 years and NEVER met anyone like that. And what's with NOT confronting them? Couldn't he simply follow his wife to her lover's house and confront them? I mean, once a spouse knows about the affair, the jig is up!

I guess, for me, loving someone who doesn't love me back is not something I can do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this must have been written by a female, that is not meant as derogatary but the mc was written as something men dont do, all this deep self recrimination, it was somewhat pathetic and I knew it to be feminine when he picked up.her washing. Men who have been shit on get angry and fight in whatever legal manner they can. I was waiting for this mc to roll over and ask for his belly to be rubbed he was that pathetic. Its a pity because it was well written although slightly long winded for a short story.

nestorb30nestorb307 months ago

very clinically written,

Thanks for writing

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Que escritura tan horrenda...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible writing, I found the switches in point of view confusing and the whole storyline poor.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier10 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ and a big raspberry 😝.

Okay, this was much better than NICI's pathetic trilogy. BUT, B U T, this is still bad. I won't bother with the flood of misspelled words, grammar and syntax errors. The MC is still a weak, whining, self-doubting CUCK crying to have back a wife who no longer respects nor loves him. The drug angle and catatonia were just too contrived.

But, this is criticism about things that never happened to people who never existed. Oh well ...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Idiotic

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That’s the way this story should end.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Why did Hanry hide the money? It was insurance money. No reason to hide it.

Susan as a whore is way over the top.

Susan regression to childhood is also unbelievable.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot. Five stars

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

She got what she deserved

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Decent writing, but plot has serious logic problems. He is willing to take her back, practically fresh out of lovers bed. But he cannot stand if she continues to fuck around. It doesnt make sense, if you against, it means you cannot stand it, not in the present, not in the future, not in the past. Its like you want to portray him as wimp and a hardass at the same time, sorry but it doesnt work that way.

BlankefordBlankefordover 1 year ago

I think it was a good story, but that being said, it was exceptionally dry. Part of the time i thought i was reading a bible, sometimes it was Amish. It was terribly difficult to follow and had no flow. Not smooth at all. The poor spelling and words missing from sentences made it a very difficult read. Maybe an editor and a beta reader could help as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meandering plotline, terrible punctuation, multiple POVs in the same paragraph, wasted scenes that advanced nothing, incorrect words (e.g. currier/courier; there/their; your/you're; to/too; sometime/some time, etc.), awkward sentences, huge block paragraphs, etc. Reads like a rough draft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unsatisfying. You just don't plan to take back a wife that has been having an affair for a year. At least in the end he went for divorce, but at that point it didn't really matter anymore.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read (5 Stars)

I am going through my favorite authors and stories to see what each of them enjoy/enjoyed (in the case of those who've passed). As such I' am working to read the complete series and FTDS on those that have follow-up writings.

This series of stories "Something We Have to Talk About," are an interesting mix of good stories and some I just don't care for. Having said that about them to me this one is an outstanding read. I have been giving more ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ of late.

I haven't changed my criteria for rating stories. ⭐ (Hate It), ⭐⭐ (Just not my cup of tea), ⭐⭐⭐ (Good Read), ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Excellent Read), or ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Outstanding Read) are the guidance I use. I think I am finding more and more stories that really reach out and are enjoyable for me to read because I am going through my favorites writers favorite writers and stories.

That being said I want to talk about this one in the various "Something We Have to Talk About," stories. This story to me is the best I have read. I know each one is a take on the original by nici and each have their own writers tale behind how they see the follow-on/up. It is what makes each a unique tale into themselves.

This story had all of the interesting things to me that a story needs. It builds upon the previous story (if there was one). It has a depth that keeps the reader involved with the story. It flows from one point to the next without being boring or slowing down the progress of the movement in the tale itself.

While I agree with most that BTB stories keep everything interesting, I think letting the story teller tell their tale is the best of all worlds. I don't have to agree the premise that all cheaters get burned. RACC tales can be very interesting and the tales closer to real life are one I can relate to the best. Being an old fart who has enjoyed the life I have lived, helps me to see these stories in a light that most do not have the chance.

While this story had some way out there items, it was written were I like tie-ins with family and old friends. For those who have lived in rural United States or other areas around the globe, where small communities of older ties together all of the interaction and comradery that lead to owing each other favors for the help provided previously. This was a touch that I like by the writer. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stories are the one to me that reach deep inside me and touch the core of my being. This was one of those stories.

I don't know if you are still around, but thank you for your writings.

JH4Fun

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

First off this is a fantasy story (figment of writers imagination). Why is so many hostile about story? I for one enjoyed reading it. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit early. Got drunk.

Then admitted to drinking problem.

Working overtime and drinking!

Where time for family?!!

Lost all empathy for him. Why keep reading?!

He piece of shit she slut!!!

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but a bit clinical towards the end. Certainly not aeven a tiny bit romantic. I guess you could call it emotionally cold.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

haviong owned a ford diesel i object to one ever being called reliable othere than that an interesting read

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

In my opinion this story is not a cuck story per se, it is more of a story of where a husband loses his wife to a brainwashing scum bag lawyer. She obviously was not really mentally stable to start with as what happened to her in the end. Jonathan did all that he could to save his marriage; especially for the three very young kids. But with Susan who lost her grip on reality by being brain washed by the drug dealing attorney finally when shocked out of that world by seeing the scum bag arrested had a mental breakdown that she would never recover and be in a mental institution for the rest of her life. The story while is somewhat over the top was still a very enjoyable read. In the end Jonathan divorced his mentally disabled wife but yet financially set aside enough to care for her the rest of her life which speaks volumes about his character. It was nice to see in the very end of this story Jonathan finally found happiness. Gets my 5-star vote as it was well written that followed a great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story isn't bad for a first timer. There needs to be a great deal of editing. Also the conversation is really stiff. I think you would do well to get some proof reading done here. Sometimes what sounds good to the writer, doesn't sound as good to the reader. As someone else pointed out, the technical information needed some research, ie. why is Jonathon paying taxes on insurance money when he moves it around and why would the crook put the money on susan's laptop. It is legally earned money from the death of his former wife. The story also doesn't deal with why Susan fell for him and what she was doing for him. She only went childlike after the divorce is filed. Lots of holes. Again, get someone, hopefully several to proof read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor written. Verbose. In need of serious editing for grade school grammatical errors. Not well researched for technical content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only a cuck fag would try to reconcile like the MC in this version. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a cuck story if you are a cuck. But to non cucks it's a cuck story. I suppose Karma got her(in spite of him) but he sure liked the oozing slut.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

in Nici's he moved on with out her as his wife. She was just a slut who watched the kids.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

This Mc was a master wimp. He still tried to stay married and still referred to wifey in loving terms even after the fallout. Complete wuss. And it is courier, not currier. English seems to be a problem here for some reason. Any way, poor score, poor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much detail and delivered in a very simple(ton) manner. Perhaps the author can take solace in his trusty ford diesel truck which he refers to ad nauseam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would rate higher but for poor editing which at times made the story hard to read. Another question: Why not let Susan get arrested with her lover since the divorce was a certainty? Then our hero Jonathan would win custody of the children in the divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Very different from the original, but with a much better ending. Susan didn't deserve to get away unscathed, and this version took care of that.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Didn't like it, but read it all the way thru. The intention of the original writer- Nici, was totally overlooked. Where on earth did the drug dealing and prostitution come from? In your attempt to make the villains seem more villainous you completely blew up the whole plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a well written story. Grammar, spelling, syntax, misuse of words throughout made it a difficult read.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Sorry I disagree with some... NOT a cuck story. A husband does all that he can to save a marriage; especially for the three very young kids. But is stopped by a wife who has lost her grip on reality... either through drugs, prostitution, dominance, whatever. Being a story some things are over the top... but still a very enjoyable read. Thank-you for this story!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

In this case, The b***h was, indeed, crazy. The writer did a good job of showing us her psychosis, her slow releasing of her grip on reality. Very well done. A proofreader would've made it perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck story and very wimpy and strained dialog. Really terrible writing overall just really bad. Author has no clue how people talk and how men react and behave. Example, Mc keep saying marriage is dead and keeps referring to wife and my love or similar. Just dumb.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star

This is a cuck story and I hate cuck stories.

This revised ending needed to be thoroughly edited, because the numerous grammatical/spelling errors made it difficult to read. You need to access a good quality English grammar and spelling program, as well as an editor to review the stories you post on this website. This story was also about four pages too long. It had a lot of extraneous information included that did not add to the context of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad to say, Susan & Henry got theirs. Who knows, she might have been the madame, but she might have been one of the whores. From the marks on her body, she was a prostitute. She even had the bank account to prove it! EXCELLENT STORY!

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

It was ok but I liked your other sequel much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too tedious. Had to fight to not skip whole passages. Another cuck story. Much reference to his strength and strong muscles, but he let his wife be abused. Shame on him and the author for this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A primer on how to be a good cuck. No normal man would act like this pussy of a husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

As someone who as done some of my own, I don't understand the antipathy towards follow-up stories. They are usually plainly marked, either by title, description or the intro, so nobody is forced to read them. You don't like follow-ups, don't read them.

/

Also, follow-ups are usually done on stories that are either intentionally or unintentionally left open-ended, just CRYING for a follow-up. Other stories stir emotions that cause others to pursue alternate paths. That is a credit to the authors that readers felt that invested in their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bad grammar and bad spelling take away from every story whether it be fiction or non-fiction. You need to proofread your stuff more.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Nixon said that? I thought my high school football coach said it. 😁

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Catatonia was a really lame cop out... a total lack of consequences or closure. Smacked of laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too many spokes on this wheel. It should have been 2 maybe 3 pages at most. Adding drugs and call girls and the like, unnecessary. Either put them back together or get them divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awful writing. Just too many grammatical and spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unfortunate response to Nici's story

This is exactly the type of over-the-top story line that Nici was complaining about. You walked right into it and wrote a bizarre fantasy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A little rough, but sill better than the original.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Started well, then jumped the shark. More interesting to deal with the psychology of a cheating spouse than a possibly abused prostitute deeply enmeshed in the evils of a drug dealing pimp. Seems it became another story altogether, an excursion into a place where the original conversations lost real meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Never been a fan of stories in which the men are such pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just okay

Too long.

Awful grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Moderately interesting.

Plot line all over the place,

Three stars ⭐️ for this.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Liked this one as well. Would’ve liked to have heard more about Susan’s life with her lover.

Why was she in the state she was, pierced, shaven, tattooed, rope burn and beaten marks?

Was she now a hooker or a personal sex slave.

What had happened to her???

lover1953lover1953about 4 years ago

What about spelling, grammar and punctuation don’t you like. Some more editing would have made this a better read. Just my thoughts. Interesting plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HUM

I've read nici's story as well as most of the additions. Just my point of view on this one. You made Jonathan's manner of speech absolutely as though it was spoken by a robot with "Grammarly" programed into it But everyone else's manner of speech was what a person would expect from in a story. I know I'm being critical here, but it stood out.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

This is my favorite sequel to Nici's story. I was never a fan of her story or the sequels. It was written wel and I appreciate her inviting others to write their own endings but hers left me empty.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
UGH X2

I don't understand the need for a lot of writers, to take care of so slut that didn't and doesn't give a damn about their husbands. Why would you set up a trust fund for a slut?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ag a in

One of the better endings for the story. Henry and Susan get the ending they deserved.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Decent salvage

Nici, a bisexual female with zero understanding of the concept of monogamy/faithfulness, attempted to write what she thought was a "real" females view of an affair. The result was just another pathetic, narcissistic, cheating slut story. She even wrote 2 sequels that just stirred the muck.

I'm not an English professor, so I don't vote/penalize for atrocious spelling or grammar, only on content. This was a decent resolution to a worthless story. I only wish Susan was aware of how bad she fucked up.

The original wasn't worth the effort. Plenty of other injustices to redress. I miss FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!

Basically a decent story, BUT .... you gave him a conflicting character personality.

On one hand he's emotionally dependent and shows it even in the face of her egregious and flagrant adultery! One the other hand he sounds like a whimpering idiot egging her to return when deep down he KNEW that wasn't going to happen!

...And your ending for this stupidity was an escape mechanism!

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Made Me Vomit

No man would act like this, just typical cuck fantasy dribble. Skip it, I wish I had.

⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What did you mean?

"Your options are limited to"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Not bad.

Don't let the cuck claims get to you. Some readers don't understand the adult commitment to marriage. My only complaint is that I don't understand why she would turn to a life when she gave up what she seemed to want.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Then, Magic Happens

How many ‘magic’ things happen in this tale?

Bull turns out to be filthy rich ... enough evidence is found in his laptop (that Sweetie happens to have brought with her) to get into the ‘off-shore banks’

Sweetie magically goes catatonic, so is out of everyone's life.

A Ford diesel runs well.

Those are just a sampler!

2* And the dialogue is stilted as all Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And then came page 5

The author's competency in English composition fell (not feel) apart.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Stupid cuck shit.

Definitely applies here.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Good take to the story. I like showing Henry as a shit, that was a good call. Too bad Susan never had a chance to feel any pain over what she had done. Really, decent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK, here goes...

You must have gotten a new dictionary because you used every word in it several times over. On and on and on. Sorry, but this was way too wordy and you felt the need to explain everything in agonizing detail. You could have just said he cancelled his credit cards and split their banking accounts but you went into all the details that nobody cared about, for many paragraphs. I also didn't understand his need to keep her from being at the assholes house when it was raided. That would have been the perfect setup to get rid of her and have custody of his children. Nothing says 'Fuck You' like making sure she goes to jail for a felony. His mindless devotion to a woman who obviously had no respect for him and would have fucked him over in a heartbeat was pitiful. The first time she confessed to fucking outside their marriage should have been the turning point where he took no prisoners.

I understand this is your first foray into these stories but a writing class or two surely wouldn't hurt. Also a spell and grammer check would be a good investment. Maybe collaborate with someone who has done this before would be a bang-up idea.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Intersting plot. Not exactly original, but different enough. I like it, but... (and you need an editor)

... all the holes in the story. Things are said needing to be done, then nothing more is said about it. Did it get done? Did they forget? This is problematic throught the story, but especially near the end. Or important symbolic things occurr, and are never mentioned again, e.g. taking the wedding rings. He takes them off, and... nothing more is said.

And what’s with “My great body strength and my powerful arms...” This is done three times. Who talks about themselves in first person as having great strength, or “...my huge muscles in my arms and chest...”? Except maybe Schwarzennegger or Trump. It makes him sound like an egotistical brat, not a humiliated husband.

And a “constitutional” is a walk. So to say “...morning constitution and a brisk walk.” is redundant.

And him going down two belt notches with only 2 days of walking is ridiculous. Him getting so much more stamina after just a few days walking is also unreasonable.

And of course the spelling errors, especially “to” vs. “too”, “your” vs. “you’re”, and “courier” vs. “currier” (a leather finishing specialist). You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic

Why on Earth did he want the cheating lying scumbag whore back?

That ruined the whole story which was mediocre at its best,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PISS POOR

At no point did any of this story gel. Wife has no reservations about what she's doing to the husband. She claims love for him. Why? She says she's not taking anything away from him but she is taking absolutely nothng away from the dickhead who turned her out as a whore. And why was the husband such a glutton for punishment?

Why did the husband file for divorce and worry about how he'd lose in the long run and when he had the chance to totally turn it around with her going to jail on drug charges, he does all he can to keep her out it. Makes no sense. George knows what's what and he would have told him in no uncertain terms how to get rid of the cheating whore.

And when she gets served, how did that make sense? The husband knows it's coming and he acts like no big deal. Yeah, this story is a steaming pile of dogshit for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let's hear it for reliable, rumbling Ford diesels!

Well, if nothing else, we learned that the sound of a Ford F250 DIESEL engine starting up can instantly rejuvenate a man's soul, no mater how terrible his circumstances. That's comforting to know.

It got me to wondering though. Why would a wounded war veteran who took a year to go through physical rehab own a vehicle that required a boarding ladder to enter? And this same veteran (who, incidentally, had massive hands and arms, but a beer belly gut and no endurance either.) can lift his grandmother up into the passenger's seat?

Oh well. Maybe there's other plot inconsistencies to ponder. Such as how such a person could not notice that he was living with a psychotic sociopath all those years.

Ahhhh, maybe he too had brain damage from breathing in all those ever-reliable diesel fumes over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AN ENDING

Thank you so much for putting closure to this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

I've just started this, and what I've just read and the comments makes me not want to wade through six pages!

So he "let himself go". So fucking WHAT? When did she ever talk to him about it? And I don't recall his shape or lack thereof being part of her "justification" for her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THANKS

Thank you for finishing the garbage that NICI posted claiming it was a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Potentially Good Plot Material

The execution of this tall tale is a firewalk of bad English with a consistently infantile tone. This was the second Lit story in a row that I have read with stupid and unnecessary errors in the very first paragraph. I should have bailed and cut my losses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little long winded

But at least it put an end to the story.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Fun read of a gruesome gross tale

The catatonic state of Susan was very distressing to me as a reader. I was overwhelmed with curiosity about Susan and her relationship which was mostly implied by the author. The author could have Susan awaken in a sequel if they chose to satisfy readers' curiosity's such as me. Thank you for a five stars story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok until...

The story flowed fairly well at first and then start to fizzle out. In the end the reader was left hanging. There needed to be some closure. Maybe the wife comes out of her mental protective shell? A scene where the former spouses could finally talk about what went wrong and seek forgiveness/closure would help this story resolve in a more satisfying manner.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 9 years ago
Try again

It was not my cup of tea, yuk!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
My guess ...

It sounds like RealDoc started out with Nici's classic set-up and just started writing. It followed the original fairly well, for a while. Then it started getting a little flaky ... then flakier ... finally, bizarely flaky. It is generally better to conceptualize a story overall point, then fill in the parts and details following that guide.

If Bull Lawyer (Henry) was seducing Sweetie to be one of his 'working girls' it took WAY too much time (and effort) - just go down to the bus station and recruit runaway girls (plus younger and more pliant!)

If BLHenry was trying to secure a future mate for himself (somewhat older MILF and her kids?), why abuse her? ... and why try to keep Hubby included?

No ... the story just keep growing as RD was writing, I think. IF We The Readers were willing to accept BLH as Master Drug Lord, why NOT steal his multimillions from offshore banks (well known as 'Most Naive' about bank fraud.)

And, catatonia from simple frustration (due to a thwarted plan) was a major cop-out. Coulda just said ..."Then magic happened - Sweetie went 'Poof' and never came back."

RD really needs to proof-read, but it is more critical to develop a plausible scenario!

3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

1 star

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Gave you a 3

mostly for your imagination and effort to take this dog of a story to some kind of palatable conclusion. I liked Iron Dragon's take on it, no prisoners. I liked Texas Tall Tales version up until the last where he left the door open for reconciliation. I like the conclusion of your tale because you didn't have a psychologist come in a blame Jonathan and when the therapist tried to tell him it might not have been her fault that she destroyed everything around her, Jonathan didn't buy it.

I thought that you were a little stiff in your character's relationships. Not a problem, should work out as you get comfortable in your writing. I thought that since you sent a different direction from Nicci you might have allowed Jonathan to have a little back bone, all of that telling the cheater that he loved her and begging her to come home, all would be forgiven. No telling how many diseases she would have really given him. He was weak and she lost her respect for him and began to openly despise him. How does he continue to grovel after all of that?

brinskibrinskiover 9 years ago
Good story

Good story but a bit drawn out , I am sure you will get better with time .....

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Poorly Done

Poorly conceived, poorly written, poorly edited, poorly proofread and I hope you do not speak nearly like you write dialogue. To quote R.L. Burnside, "It's bad you know."

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Not Really A Continuation

How does she get from "providing comfort for a hurting widower" to being part of a drug and sex ring?

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed your 'conclusion' to the story.

I had not really liked Nici's start to this tale, and I think you did an excellent job of finishing it up. Disregard the comments from the anonymous idiots; they are gutless, and try to tear down almost everyone/everything I have read on Lit.

Also liked the references to the F250! Remember it means First On Race Day. LOL.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Yes it provided a conclusion to the original

BUT,

you really need some one to proof read your writing before submitting it.

.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous