All Comments on 'Something We Have to Talk About'

by nici

Sort by:
  • 767 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm sorry

I read it because of all the comments. I didn't like it. She had to many moods swings. His moods were stupid. This is sure a far cry from what I would consider normal. I'm trying to picture two people sitting at a table and this was their total conversation. No way Hosea.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
This story has ....

lived up to it's title. Well done, author!

When I said we hurt our loved ones every day, I meant emotionally. A cross word, a hard look, failure to help out at home when the spouse is dead tired, failure to offer to get something from the store on the way home from work, upsetting Tigger (Pooh’s buddy) by not keeping the litter box clean, et cetera. Sometimes we do it inadvertently and sometimes not. My personal favorite is neglecting ‘important’ days.

The Greeks defined three kinds of love: eros, philia and agape. Agape can mean self-sacrificing love. Mother Teresa comes to mind. In this story, Wifey continued to take care of the children’s and hubby’s basic needs. That could be defined as agape love. I’ve had people tell me that romantic love ends sometime between the end of the honeymoon and the end of one year of marriage. As the marital stages unfold, the relationship evolves and reflects the differing versions of ‘love’. The story is based on this evolution while, at the same time, wifey seems to be undergoing a mid-life crisis. It shouldn’t be difficult to find out who loverboy is. Hubby needs to give wifey a real mid-life crisis.

Most studies on talking show women talk two to three times as much as men. Last Sunday, a woman told me that women have three times as many words as men so they have to talk more. She said it, I didn't. One study I read about showed that, in general, women tended to be more emotional (less rational) and men more rational (less emotional). I would be skeptical of any studies that showed men and women have a similar balance of emotionalism and rationality. But, if we do, we sure manifest it in disparate ways. On UrbanSurvival.com, George Ure postulated that even though guys rationally think they can herd cats and women, the reality may be that cats and women herd guys through sheer force of emotional will.

Vows to diet are a reasonable comparison to wedding vows. Many people don’t have the willpower to resist temptation. They must use other means. In this story, hubby and wifey didn’t affair-proof their marriage by mutually affirming actions and wifey didn’t avoid temptation.

I felt the author did a credible job of portraying hubby and wifey operating in one of many possible ways. I thought it was especially good in that there wasn’t the usual juvenile excuses by wifey and hubby was, in turn, angered and tearful. In no way do I think either one of them was any prize. If I were hubby, I’d be outa there while protecting my interests as best as possible but that’s the author’s call.

Phil

niciniciover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank You Readers

I’d like to thank everyone who responded. Good, productive or just angry response, it’s nice to know that my story was read and people cared about, reacted strongly enough to the story, to respond. Right now in my writing “career”, as a newbie, almost any response is good response. Nothing is worse than being new, insecure, spending the amount of time needed to write a story, then have your work, your darling, ignored and set aside.

I’d like to especially thank those many great authors, who spent the time and wrote me personally (in many lengthy emails) giving me many great thoughts on how I could have better written this story, and what to do in the future.

I am absolutely surprised with the amount of response I did receive.

My rating of 100% is not for me; it’s for all of you who commented, here, directly to my email and anonymously.

Thank You, you’re all very sweet… even the LLNs.

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
My last comment, TiggerToo

You equate not taking out the garbage to having a long term affair and DARING your partner to respond negatively? Man, you do have it bad. None of your examples of "hurt" comes close to what this "Heroine" did.BTW: The stuff you mentioned are not injuries. Hell, they barely ascend to mild annoyances. Which would you rather YOUR Spouse do? Forget to tell she's going to 7-11, or behave as this Wife did?

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
A take on Tigger Too''s Observations

I found Tigger Too's "reasoning" that the wife's fall to the wayside simply as a result of "temptation", to be one of the silliest comments.

People stray and make what you call "excuses" is ONE THING.

To cold-bloodedly, in a pre-emptive, calculated way, with a man who reads law books on what angle the sorry husband could or could not attack them in a COURT OF LAW, if he DID NOT submit to his wife and the lawyer and their wants and needs ----- that has gone beyond simply "failing due to temptation."

That is an incredibly HEINOUS crime against another person, EVEN A STRANGER, that is, IF YOU PLOTTED such a scheme to reduce them (or attempt to reduce them) to utter haplessness.

But if SUCH COLD-BLOODEDNESS was schemed with ANOTHER man, to hurt the spouse of one's children, to hurt one's husband and life companion --- regardless of the short coming of that spouse and indeed the husband sounded rather clueless among other things --- it is GOING BEYOND THE PALE. It is not simply a matter of failing a mirriage due to "tempation." It is, rather, again, an extremely heinous crime against a person we vowed to stand by, to love, in thick or thin.

It reminds me of a current case in San Diego, where a wife of a young 22-year-old sergent. She, being a bit over 30 and having married before and having other children before by other men, married this young (to her "a controlling") man, stationed in San Diego. He had some unknown but fatal internal injuries. He also had close to $500,000 in life insurance. They had a child together. He, after a few weeks of slow and steadily decline, died, and was buried. She "augmented" her breasts and partied a lot, saying, again, that her late husband was a very "jealous" and "controlling" man. Perhaps he was. But he also worked hard, to give her two children from previous marriages and their own one child a home.

She moved to Florida, and shacked up with another soldier there. But eventually the "celetratory" activities, from the money she got from her late husband policy, got closer scrutinty. Prosecutors in San Dieog exumed the body of the husband and performed some serious chemimal analysis.

This woman is CURRENTLY in detention in Florida, FIGHTING California's extradiction request, using the few tens of thousands left to her by the dead young Marine in San Diego.

POINT IS, this STORY --- this FICTION STORY by "nici" here --- has all the making of one of these "triangle affairs" that almost always ends up with either the wife or the husband being found dead, almost too quietly. In this story, the husband DOES NOT SEEM to be that smart, that calculating, with all his endless shortcomings; but the wife and her lover, the lawyer, are very capable of having him killed.

The husband, though, is liable to go "momentary crazy" and takes a gun after them and blown both their brains out in the loverboy's luxurious place, where the wife has told him she's gonna be living until the husband unreasonable "temper" has calmed!

Of course, the author could be one of these who writer about husbands who couldn't get it up unless he sees or knows there's another viagra-induced-like guy pummeling her.

Short point, again, is: Tiger Too, this ain't your "she just strayed" and it's a failing all of us are prone to go through. No, this is a COLD-BLOODED, calculated, and heinous act to cut down another person. "I love you, honey, and I will never divorce you, if you do as I say. Johny and I have looked at every angle, from the law's view, and you ain't got a case against me or him, so you might as well not make any noise," blah, blah, is psychotic talking.

Such lines also go against the author's own preamble: that she was aiming to write an intelligent story different from other brain dead "loving wives" stories. I think people responded this much because the woman character is one of the mosts vicious, cold-blooded (I've employed this term probably 15 times now), and most heinous we've ever read here.

They are also helpless because the husband's NOT that likeable, either. He could be a cockhold, a wimp, or just a true and hapless victim of an extremely heinous woman, who's also the mother of his children, or so he likes to think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Start

Good beginning but the ending leaves too much unanswered and unexplored. Please reconsider and write more of this story. bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cruella De Ville

ain't got nothing on this babe! The rating is for your writing, not the story. I hope that you or someone else picks up the threads here and fleshes out the rest of the story. I prefer happy endings, but it will be hard for one to happen to these people. I hope to see more of your work in this category because you are an excellent writer, but I hope that true love as evidenced by a fifteen year marriage with children can conquer any obstacle, even those deliberately thrown into the path. Incidentally, having the lover be a divorce attorney is interesting since he should know better. He is knowingly participating in the destruction of a marriage and faces some serious ethical questions. It might be fun to see his point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You're funny...

You started this story with a prelude stating "in too many cheating wife stories I have read, the female characters seemed to either have a full blown narcissistic personality disorder, a histrionic personality disorder or they're so weak and spineless that I can only wonder how they could ever exist in the real world. They can't. They can only exist in the fantasies of testosterone overdosed, teenaged minds. Cheating is not that uncommon. I do not even closely believe that 99% of people who cheat are so wacko, so abnormal. Where are those stories, stories about real people dealing and coping with real problems, in real ways?"

And then you write a story with caricature characters that are completely unbelievable.

You're funny... I have definitely read stories with believable characters, with full reasoning, and believable plots. But this one is not one of them. So before you spit on other stories and characters, look at yours. Narcissistic, histrionics and real people not included...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH so HE is a divorce lawyer.

My oh my...Sounds like things are bad with divorce lawyers and he had to drum up business among the mentaly reatarded wives.

He would probably do fine if he were taken for a one way trip some night by the angry husband. You can bet he would have support of other families the creep has ruined.

CarlM69CarlM69over 17 years ago
????

She is everything you said you didn't like in the other cheating wives stories. Talk about cold and illogical! I read her incredulous conversation with her husband wondering if you were going to set up a mental illnesses defense for her. You write well, but the characters in this story are unbelievable and the story cries for a resolution.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 17 years ago
Overkill

This is one evil, deceitful, vicious bitch. You wanted a wife that wasn't brain-dead; you created a manipulative, vindictive, heartless harridan. This doesn't remotely reflect real people, this cunt is an obscene charicature of evil. I'm afraid that, in this story, your talent as a writer currently exceeds your ability to evoke believable characters.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 17 years ago
I like your writing but...

It is good that you have inspired so many to comment. That is what writing is about.

You say you want to make your characters more realistic. Having read British newspapers over the past year, I think you may have painted yourself into a corner. Former partners have, driven cars with their children over cliffs, into the path of trains, jumped in front of trains, jumped from bridges with their children, set fire to the house in which their former partner lives,(killing the ex-partner, the children, the ex-partners mother or any combination of these), shot the ex-partner and her mother, gassed themselves and the children in a car, or abducted the children to a foreign country, to mention only those that I can remember. Your male character will need a very strong personality, (or an apallingly weak one), for the realistic outcome to be anything other than a blood bath. As written so far, Johnathan is not someone who will roll over. It will be interesting to see if you can create a realistic male character.

I am afraid I have to agree with many of the commentators about Susan. She seems to be the very type you profess to despise. If she reflects what you believe to be a realistic female character I fear for all us males living with a timebomb. However, reading you own comment below, I think you have reacted appropriately to the critiques, and dismissed the criticism.

Finally, keep writing.

Personally, I'd torch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It aggravated me

I'll give you credit for your writing, the story was very well written.

On the other hand the content really got me aggravated. If that was your intention you succeeded.

Are we really supposed to believe that Susan still loves Johnathon if she's thought things through enough to tell him that she'd take him to the cleaners in a divorce? Also how could any woman that loves her husband expect him to accept her being in love with someone else?

She uses the words love, honor, and cherish from the wedding vows. Most sane people would think that it's pretty dishonorable of her to be with another man whether it's love or just sex. That doesn't seem like honoring the marriage vows to me.

Also how does it come to be Susan that the other man needs love and attention from?

I also have a problem with Susan blowing up at Johnathon for his reaction. She's ashamed of him for his reaction when she had just confessed to being in love with and having sex with another man. That doesn't sound like something that a woman that still loved her husband would say.

This part that I've pulled from the story really pisses me off.

"This is about me helping and giving someone something of myself that that someone needs very badly, something that he can't do without. This is about receiving something in return that is very precious to me, something that I can hold in my heart and memories when I old, ugly and gray. Something for when no one cares, loves, wants or needs me anymore."

She already has a husband that she is supposed to love, honor, and cherish, not to mention keep herself only for him as long at they both shall live. How can she possibly rationalize what she's doing and expect him to accept it?

She says that the sex is good and sometimes even great with the other man while earlier in the story it is stated that Susan and Johnathon would both say their sex life wasn't great. Susan says the sex is great because it's about being loving and attentive to the needs of the ones you love. Well why wasn't she being attentive to the needs and desires that John had? If she loves him shouldn't she be taking care of his needs and desires like she is for the other guy?

She refuses to tell Johnathon who the guy is and refuses to tell him anything about what they do together.

When he asks how she expects him to accept it she says he has no choice because it's a no fault divorce state and she's confident she'd get the kids, the house, alimony, and child support, enough to leave him living in a cardboard box, if he's lucky.

Does that sound like the reaction of a woman that still loves the man? Hell no, it sounds like a woman that doesn't want the scandal of a divorce herself so she's trying to force the situation on her husband.

She tells him to consider the kids and what the divorce would do to them. What would learning about mommy's affair do to the kids? What would learning that mommy was forcing daddy to accept that mommy was in love with another man do to the kids? She is trying to make Johnathon see the consequences of what he could do, but what she's doing has just as many consequences.

When he asks how she'd feel if he cheated on her she belittles him by saying that he has nothing to offer a woman. She fucking married him and now she's saying that he has nothing to offer a woman? That doesn't sound like a wife that loves her hsuband to me. She also says that she'd divorce him if he went out chasing skirts. So she thinks its okay for her to love two men and have sex with someone besides her husband but he has to remain completely faithful to her. That's bullshit, she has no right to expect that.

Another bullshit line is this one.

"I would hope that if you loved me enough you would understand what this means to me and be happy for me."

What husband would be happy that his wife was in love with and having sex with another man? I don't care how much he loves her. Unless he wants to be a cuckold he would be pissed off about it, and Johnathon doesn't want to be a cuckold.

And how about this one?

"I don't know what else I can say or tell you. I only thought that your love for me would be strong enough for you to look past your male ego and selfish desires and want the best for me. I'm sorry if you can't do that. I'm very sorry."

The best for her? His selfish desires? She's the one that's cheating on her husband and wants to keep both of them. That sounds like HER selfish desires to me. As for the male ego thing, is it wrong to expect your wife to be faithful and not fall in love with someone else?

You said you wanted your characters to be realistic?

HOW REALISTIC IS IT TO TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT FOR OVER A YEAR YOU'VE BEEN SEEING ANOTHER MAN, YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HIM, YOU LOVE HIM, AND YOU EXPECT YOUR HUSBAND TO ACCEPT THAT THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE WHETHER YOUR HUSBAND LIKES IT OR NOT?

HOW REALISTIC IS IT TO TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT YOUR LOVE FOR HIM HASN'T CHANGED WHEN BEFORE YOU WEREN'T CHEATING ON HIM AND IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN AND NOW YOU ARE?

If you think that's realistic you're a very sick person.

I'd love to read a continuation of this story. I want to see how you have Johnathon and Susan resolve their problem.

If you want my advice it should end with a murder suicide.

Johnathon refuses to share her with anyone else so he kills her but he can't go on living after killing the woman he loves.

Everybody wins!

niciniciover 17 years agoAuthor
Taking Too Long To Post On Lit

Since Lit is taking too long to post the sequels, I have posted the full story on my author's accounts at ASSTR and on SOL. Both accounts use the same name as here... nici

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nightmare

This was very well written and moving. Of course, it

has a nightmarish character and will probably be rejected

by some because it is not "real". But it could be real if

Johnathan accepts his wife's statements and many a depressed

person have accepted wilder world views. It is all about

being powerless and a victim of Fate. It really is scary!

Old Geezer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

I love reading the stories here on Literotica. I absolutely love this story. Man I can feel the hurt. I feel the words. Thanks Nici

MrHandsMrHandsover 17 years ago
A bit disappointed so far

When I first read your introduction to the story, I was looking forward to a more balanced approach to one of these stories. Your observation that so many times one character or another amounts to little more than a cariacature is very true. I like stories where the characters are well thought out and where both sides of a conflict have people with redeeming features and who are likable.

I haven't read the subsequent submissions from this story, so I don't know where you will take this. With that caveat, I have to say that I came away disappointed by the first installment.

There are a couple of plot elements that don't ring quite true, and while I don't think this was your intent, the wife comes across as very unlikable. She clearly believes that she is a good person and feels her approach to all this is justifiable. Her actions and attitudes just don't support her belief.

I'm not one of those who will fault her for loving two men at one time. I know that can happen. A friend of mine is in a polyamorous relationship and all parties involved seem pretty happy.

My problem with the character is the way she seems to have a gun to her husband's head. Her essential position seems to be: "While I love you, I also love this other guy. You will have to accept this or I will take your children away and ruin you financially." You've written this to suggest that the husband has no power and no options. This comes across as thinly veiled FemDom lit rather than a thoughtful tale of two equally well drawn out characters.

The premise that the husband is powerless also rings false, which takes away from the story. The whole purpose of no-fault divorces is to avoid anyone getting taken to the cleaners. The truth is that a divorce would be devastating to both spouses and particularly to the children. The wife's situation is not nearly so advantagious as she thinks. At the same time her apparent penchant for self-rationalization might make her prone to over estimate her case. At the same time, her seeming non-chalance about the idea of divorcing or being divorced by her husband (particularly for a guy she predicts will leave her) doesn't suggest a particularly strong degree of marital or parental affection, despite her claims otherwise.

I'm going to read on in the story and hope you managed to even things out a bit. It will be interesting to see if you can salvage this story for it's intended purpose or have it remain more of a fetish piece.

MrHands

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crazy, absolutely and utterly insane

You write with some authority as a seemingly good author of well constructed stories but in this instance you are guilty of telling a story that is an exact replica of the kind of unbelievable garbage that is so prevalent in this section of Literotica.

Your heroin in this tale is without a doubt, and being generous in an analysis of her position, totally insane as is her lover apparently.

Which man (or woman if the situation were to be reversed) could possibly accept the apparently non negotiable conditions placed on this marriage? And why does she insist on his staying in the marriage when as the story progresses we are informed that if HE was to EMBARRAS HER she would divorce him?

It’s quite a shame really as your story telling abilities are powerful and had you stuck to your stated plan we could have examined the highly emotive subject of infidelity from an objective perspective of a more REAL story line and characters. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cuckold style--the next generation

I've read some of the comments on 'Something to talk about' and I feel that the readers who wrote about the story not "being real enough" or it "being totally outlandish" are not realizing the genre that you're writing in...

The wife is in love with this man and because of that a little bit of her logic went out the window. To her she thinks it makes sense to hold her husband to keep him to herself. She wants the best of both worlds. Yes, she is conniving. Yes, she is cold-hearted and calculating. Wouldn't she need to be in order to keep her lover? That is what makes it so good--psychological cuckold story?! ..with some femdom thrown in. Without this what would you have? A dull story-I think. I loved it and I can't wait to read more of your stories if they are anything like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not realistic

I had high hopes when I read the introduction but after reading this part I just must say that I felt very disappointed with it. I mean those stories with the revenge seeking husband and all that might be overkill or the ones with the slut wives but this was just weak and did not feel realistic to me at all.

Then the first half was hard to read with all the repetitions of Jonathans name instead of a he here or there.

techsantechsanabout 17 years ago
Susan is ...

...a manipulating, self-centered controlling bitch, plain and simple. Your writing technique is good but, personally, I hate the content of this story. If I were Jonathan, believe me I could find ways to make that no fault law become null and void for Susan. My state is in an uproar right now because of a husband who found himself in the same situation - she has since been found (in pieces) and buried. Bet her lover feels good now, huh? Even without such extreme measures, there are ways to make her hurt like she deserves. She conveniently remembers HIS part of the wedding vows but forgets her own! What a dumb bitch! Is this story real? Let me assure you it wouldn't end that way in my household!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well conceived and written, but no ending.

This story is interesting and the circumstances described seem real enough. Everything is generally acceptable to me, expect that the author should not have left the story to be continued by another author (who has now written a chapter 2 to this marital adventure). Seems to me that the author should have responsibility in pursuing the story to a reasonable ending. Her ending does not to me represent a "reasonable ending."

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Far Fetched

The writing style needs work, too many mistakes to count. Ugh. Apart of that, the characters go from stereotyped to far fetched. But I believe that this story and characters were written to provoke the readers, and in that, Nici succeeded amazingly well...so I'm hoping that in the future Nici will give us a realistic story with realistic characters that we might enjoy. Keep trying, Nici, have you thought of getting a critique partner? Maybe you could get advise from the experienced authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
She's Funny

She's Funny

She tells her husband that there is another man in her life that she loves and has been sleeping with for a year and he should be a loving husband an accept the fact.

Then she walks out on him bercause he said "cruel things to her"

I wish I could say that senario is completly unbelievable but I really can't

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
Yeah, I buy the scenario

The LW Nazis see a story like this and are so blinded by rage that they refuse to even look at the plot, the characters, the writing.

I buy that wifey is so self-centered and self-indulgent that she might actually believe that she can coerce the husband in to falling for her crap. She has already reached the stage where she has no respect for her husband. Why couldn't she believe that the husband would bend to her will? He's a nobody in her eyes.

This story certainly elicited a great deal of passion on the part of the readers. If that was your goal, Nici, you most certainly achieved it.

HORNEYHUSBANDHORNEYHUSBANDabout 17 years ago
This story suxs!

You have to be kidding no man would act this way! The only reason I read the whole thing was, I first read what poorrichard wrote. I was thinking after having read his ending yours could not have been that bad. However you proved him correct! His ending is closer to what would happen in the REAL WORLD! Better luck next time.

HORNEYHUSBANDHORNEYHUSBANDabout 17 years ago
REALDOC IS BETTER ALSO!

The title says it all. as does the voting has it dawned on you that the people that have rewritten your story has a better score? Or are you so hung up on making the man look weak that you can't see the truth?

ps, the story only holds water if it seems real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yikes, what a piss-poor story!

Do us a favor, author - stick with your other "types of stories" because this series is terrible.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
brainwashed whore

She has been brain washed into submitting to that man i hope she burns in hell with her new lover in tow.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pathetic

I don't comment often but this story was worthy! Dillusional, rambling and self contradicting come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

this story is meant to be a tragedy, so great story, although what i think happens to the poor guy is a bloody shame. imagine that, working your guts out for a year to pay for the house and kids, only to have your wife tell you that you've been getting sloppy seconds for a year, and if you try to divorce her you'll have to pay for everything. what a bitch. but the author has communicated brilliantly the part where she actually feels as though she is in the right. again, great story, but could someone please write a *husband's revenge* counterpart to assuage my male ego?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
zeroes

incomplete stories get a zero, no exceptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NARCISSISTIC WIFE

From your intro I thought you were going to create a couple that were both emotionally strong and discuss matters based on logic. Instead you create a wife that is so narcissistic that her and her lover plan and discuss in depth to cover every possible angle to not only rationalize their affair and her adultry but to use his knowledge as a divorce attourney to make sure that her husband has no other choice but to accept the affair or live in a cardboard box. Then when he voices his objection she plays the hurt wife card and accuses him of not understanding and walks out to be with her lover. Talk about being narcissistic. She didn't do all that planning for anybody but herself so she could have her cake and eat it too. The husband climbs into a bottle and hurls obscenities at his wife(very logical and emotionally strong). You did completely the opposite of what you outlined in your intro. There was no logical discussion, she talked, told him his options, what would happen for any course of action he might choose and then when he brought up the fact that if this is going to be an open marriage he would date other women. She quickly and harshly insulted his ability to get any woman to go out with him by listing all of his short comings, basically, laughing in his face. These to you are a "normal and intelligent couple on even footing". If you didn't include your intro of intent I would have rated the story higher. Nice effort though. Do you hate men? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very realistic

This story is almost word for word what happened in my actual divorce. When my wife of 25 years told me (12 years ago) about her 6 month long affair, she also told me she hoped we could always be friends, and we needed to stay to together because we had so many years of marriage and two children (grown) who were looking at us as examples of what marriage should be. But, basically, the rest of the wife's words in this story are just about what I heard.

Now MY sequel: we divorced a year later. She got the house, I got a one bedroom apartment and four years of loneliness, drifting from loser woman to loser woman. Then, I met my current lover Terri. Terri and I bought a house together, are raising her daughter together, and are so successful and so happy we cannot believe it. We have a sex life, passion, and connection my ex and I never even imagined.

My ex ? She and her lover doctor split after 5 years of wrangling. She is now an 58 year old, lonely, reclusive woman doing her job and going home nightly to a cold, lonely house with nobody else in it. (our children moved out 5 years ago.)

She comes around to my business office at the end of the day, discussing what went wrong, hugging and trying to kiss me, practically begging to get back together. I can't even see what she and I ever had in common, and can't even stand to have her touch me.

I did print out and save the story: I can read it whenever I start to forget the " we have to talk" bullshit I heard almost 12 years ago...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
drivel

What depressing drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I was very excited, but then......

When reading your setup for this tale, I almost had my fist in the air while shouting YES!! At last, a real tale about real people. Sadly, I continued to read. I'm sure I don't have to repeat all the comments left on this piece (see any of them below), but I do have to say this. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Typical slut wife - wimp husband plot line.

Try writing a real consequence story without the wimp husband,

unless you are man-hater in disguise.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Coping

I am going to quote you: Just like with all of us, it's now up to Susan and Jonathan to either cope and find livable solutions to problems or not. But, either way, life goes on, even if, without us. -- Nicole

Jonathan is coping in the only way he knows how. He has just been raped by the woman he thought loved him. To add insult to injury she tells him if he doesn't accept it there must be something wrong with him. You are right that your story is true to life. The woman in this piece like almost all cheaters has no concept of what love is. She wishes to stay with her husband for the things he provides, while fucking other men. You will note I did not say making love. She has no concept of love and it's giving nature, everything is about what she gets out of it. The horror of this story is on two levels. One that it is all true in most cases where cheating occurs. And two that there is a possibility that you the author see her as you have written her. That you somehow condone this destructive and vile lifestyle. Your character does indeed have a mental defect. And before you protest that she doesn't I would ask that you leave it to the professionals like me to tell you whether she does. In all cases of infidelity there is mental defect of some kind. It is not a justification for the act it is just a matter of truth. Your premise is wrong and your analysis of her mental state is flawed. If he were my patient I would tell him to get up out of the bottle and get away from a woman who does not love him and in point of fact at some point found a way to hate him and delude herself at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This sucks!!!!

See Spot Run was a better read!!!!!

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
NEVER HAPPEN LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

A husband would never react this way! Dribble at best. I have read all the other writer's rewrite on your story, have you if you have you should have noticed their scores are much higher. In your intro you said the husband and wife would both be strong people and you made him a wimp! Why lie in your inro most likely because you knew no one would like it the way you wrote it.

Try again but KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She wanted him out of the relationship with her

lover but her statements made it clear her lover wasnt out of the relationship with her husband. She did forget on thing, dead or missing wives get nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WE?

Where is the 'WE' in this? She's tellin him 'how it is' and he has nothing to say about it!

You preface your lil piece by saying you don't believe other writers base their stories on reality then proceed to create a fantasy! Hypocracy and double standards abound in this and though you claim otherwise, you yourself as a fem apply them all through all your pitiful tomes of complaint it's fems who get the short shrift - except when you have the cheater wifey 'announce' rather than confess or admit adultery them go on to make demands on her husband he accept whatever the hell she wants.

You must believe you're a repressed and suppressed poor lil wifey yourself, so put out you don't get your way you write these lil tirades wherein the lil woman gets her ways for a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Comical

but not funny tbh. Not much to say really just really disliked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bullshit

How can we believe that she is a believable character when she goes from sobbing and begging him to understand that she loves him in the beginning to a demeaning and inconsiderate bitch so quickly? She was too prepared in the severity of her responses about his possible divorce threat and tells him that if it happens he will be in a cardboard box. And then continues to berate him when he mentions having his own affair, she not only does not love him, she is a cancer in his life. Screw claiming you were writing about two emotionally strong characters and that she was not narcissistic, she is nothing but a narcissist. The husband had it right that he should never have married her. And her comments when leaving about him saying enough to last a lifetime? Change the locks while she is gone.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
Well, Nici,

there you can see what happens if you are not writing along the "violent husbands" line: It's bullshit, it's comical, it would never happen like this, and it sucks...

Great and believable story, Nici. Commenters who are not abel to recognize other colours than black or white, should be of "supreme indifference" (Rowan Atkinson) to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my.

You gotta be kiddin, right? If not you're the trauma drama queen of the slopehead fem writers. Give it up puta, you ain't got it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
it would be worth going to jail for killing her

when he sobers up he should find a way to kill them both, killing a slut wife should be a given and you know what they say about lawyers, 1000 dead lawyers in the bottom of the river,,,,,, Just a good start

ParmenideParmenidealmost 15 years ago
Just

pure horse manure from a real bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tails

A good story, you showed a typical selfish bitch,she got a nice house,a husband tied to her (money only,she doesn't love him

she only thinks she does,if she did love him she would know how much it would hurt him, what she did is no love,love is not only taking but it is also giving something in return,so far she only takes)a young lover and a pair of kids for amusement.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
False Advertising

'...stories about real people dealing and coping with real problems, in real ways...I'm writing this story, putting emphasis on creating a couple where each is as emotionally strong....'

BULLSHIT!

This story is nothing of the sort. It is a post hoc rationalization of cheating, abuse, cowardice, and theft by contemptibly selfish characters. Your writing style is fine even though your story and characters are nasty, but your initial claims are entirely false. That is the area where you did extremely poorly. You would do better if you didn't make those claims in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't think so

There is too much character instability and contradiction. The story is a cheating wife confesses and the husband gets drunk.....not likely to capture the interest of many people. Plus it is so short and character shallow that the reader has no investment in the characters or their well being. I just don't care about their outcome because I haven't gotten to know either of them. However this could be a very short introduction to a story telling a much longer process of human emotion. I hope that this is useful information. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sqd, you make him out as a wimp

Have lived with two such women and know he has options. Best to leave her and quit working. Let her have half of everything. Hopefully there is enough for him to scrape buy. even in a tent. She should know from living with him that he would not accept this. He has to refuse to turn to alcohol, also he will find another woman, a lot of widows out there, looking for a decent man like him, some have money that will support the two of them. Dont think the writer has lived the hell.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
WHAT CRAP !

I know mechanics and they socialize with other mechanics and working people who have a different set of values than lawyers. As shakespear said "start with the lawyers". This story is pure BULL Crap and not even remotely believeable

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have never seen it fail...

that writers who profess, prior to the beginning of their stories, that they are balanced, true to life, understanding beyond all others about life, turn out to be self-absorbed, narcissistic feminist sluts.<p>

Balance, my ass! You cannot even put together an ending for your story, and pretend that this failure of story writing ability is yet other evidence that you are so thought-provoking and deep. Just more feminist flim-flam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical male-hating POV - it totally sucks!

Please crawl back under what-ever rock you came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

I don't know which stories you've read before but I think you've misunderstood the way the female characters acted. It wasn't a personality disorder or that they were weak minded. Its that they were truly regretful and sorry for their actions, which your character seems to not be in the least bit. She professes her love for him but her actions prove she doesn't and may never have ever loved him. Probably doesn't even know what love is. You said in the beginning of your story that you were putting emphasis on a couple that is each emotionally strong, but I don't see that here. Yes the surprise of the situation would give her the upperhand at first but he never comes back with anything. And then does something even more weak minded by turning to alchohol. I'm not seeing the equal emotional footing here. I did like the way she has no moral standing at all but still uses it as if she were at the top of the ladder. Thats a typical womanly thing there. Overall the story is pretty well written even if the opening is a little misleading. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stop Writing!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke, she is cold, calculating and only intends to keep him around for convenience. He correctly grasps everything she says for what it is and you have the unmitigated gaul, the cheek, the audacity to insult your readers with a completely out of text ending.!!!

YOU, I'll bet are a man hating piece of work. You gave him manhood, humiliated him and left it there. Don't write anymore...get help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF!

Very interesting. After an intoduction that mocks the female characters in the Loving Wives category, you come through with a wife who is either so stupid that she doesn't understand what she's doing to the husband that she "loves", So clueless about what marriage vows mean or so self-centered that JPB would be embarrassed to create such a character.

I didn't think that was possible!

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxabout 14 years ago
Just re-read and realized why I like Joesephus' ending so much

It wasn't just the story and the characters you created, it was also the introduction. It's hard to believe that you actually thought Susan had any redeemable qualities. I wonder if you've changed your mind now that a few years have passed and you've seen from the comments how so many people have reacted to her.

I know you tried to soften her in later chapters, and you did at least have her admit that she'd been unkind. Still, I think the lawyer in Joesephus story nailed her personality and shortcomings.

The two sides make this one of the best pair in this category. So, thanks for a well written story that inspired one of my favorite works by my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Realistic?!?!?!?

This is just a bunch of bullshit!!! You lied to your readers when you said that both the people in this story was strong. You made the husband a wimp.

That will not happen in real life. This maybe your fantasy but you will never find a man that will go along with it!!!

I see you have quit submitting that is a good thing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
But isn't there something more...?

Nicole. You may be right (last paragraph). But isn't there some measure of fairness in the world? Nothing in your story even suggests that he did anything to deserve what she did to him and what she did just wasn't fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is a bunch of BS. Turn your word processor in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finish the story

How can you not write a conclusion and How can you not see She is a slut and cheat >Her lover boy lawyer should be disbarred and she should live the remaider of her life in the street

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lmao lol lol get real

one of the woest stories i have read on here for sure!! took a real low I.Q. to spout this trash. she throws their marriage vows up to him? lmao unreal she took those vows too but just like a women she thinks they dont apply to her. this has to be written by a young uneducated woman er make that girl! utterly ridiculous. every point she makes trying to justify herself is what makes her out to be the fool. for everyone of them applies to why she shouldnt have done what she did. was very hard to read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a poor knock off

The plot was done, under the consequences I think. Wife played with a lawyer, said or else, and both the wife and the lawyer lost. SHe certainly lost her loving attitude soon enough. Me, I would hope that Susan and her lover would feel the wrath of husband, after the initai touch of kindness from wifey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And they kept on looking

Years went by. The kept the police file open but they never found out what happened to Susan. She disappeared one night and her body was never found.

Across town a man was found bound to a chair. His eyes gouged out, his crotch burned badly with oven cleaner. He couldn't speak as his throat has also been burn by the same caustic cleaner, and he couldn't write as his hands had been severed off at the wrist. He lived, but was only a husk.

It turns our Susan wasn't killed after all, but instead lock away in a secret cellar. Every day her loving husband said to her, "I hope I'll never have to find out how much I'd miss you my dear wife." he would then point to a picture of her lover and say "I wonder his he feels today? I wonder what he misses more, you or his body before I took it from him? How do you feel about thar susan and what you made me do?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he would hate the bitch

let her go

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed your story like to see were it goes from here. Did anyone else ever write an ending if you did not?? Matt cbm22002@yahoo.com

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
YOU HAVE MANAGED TO WRITE THE MOST DISGUSTING STORY...

I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, I REALLY THINK IT WAS NOT EVEN YOUR OWN WORK. ONE STAR BECAUSE THERE IS NO ZERO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A job for O.J.

That was definetly written just to piss off men! But poor Jonathan should be hiring O.J. A.S.A.P.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ROTFLMAO

Nothing for pudding pounders! What a hoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How Freaking Stupid

I honestly feel dumber for having read this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jonathan

I don't think you repeated Jonathan's name enough in the first paragraphs... /sarcasm

Lewy123Lewy123about 13 years ago
"Jonathan"

I gave up after 20 "Jonathans" in the first 5 paragraphs..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You have fallen prey to your own criticism

The woman in this story is a narcissistic pleasure seeking bitch. Moslems have the right idea on how to deal with women like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That's life

Yes there are a few stylistic oddities, but the author says this is her first attempt and they don't get in the way of the main point. So what's wrong with all you apoplectic commentators? Grow up. Life isn't fair. It's full of people who puts themselves first, male and female. So full marks for nici. She's gone straight for the main point. People want different things out of life, out of a marriage and can't understand when things go wrong. Then they begin to learn. That's how it is. Instead of judging the author for the situation she's created, judge the work on whether it does what it sets out to do. And judging by the comments, this one does very well. I certainly think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you evrer get another thought , LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Piece of garbage.

How any rational being can write such a demeaning piece of garbage that demeans a husband is beyond me. I can only assume the author has a seriously demented and emotionally scarred mind.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Can't be done

Doesn't matter how much you try to polish a turd you can't get it to shine.

Your writing style is very good but there isn't much about the story line to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Truely scarey

I was a medic some years ago and responded to a call where a man shot and killed his wife and kids and her lover. I've never understood how he could have done that. I don't understand why any parent would kill thier children. Having read this storey I can almost get it. Not only did she destroy his world and any sense of manhood, she backed him in a corner where there are no other option left. I know that isn't what happened here, but it makes me see now how that call I got those years ago could have happened. I don't know if you ave a part 2 to this or no, but I don't think I will read it if you do. Your right that there is no happy ending here and it really made me sad remembering that events. I think I will take a break from reading any more LW stories for now.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

Susan is not harming Jonathan. Sheis just asking Jonathan to be reasonable. Instead of being reasonable, Jonathan goes off the deep end, gets drunk, and calls her names.

Susan was just telling it like it is. If he divorces her, she gets custody, child support, the house, and alimony. And, Jonathan cannot find anyone as good a Susan to fuck. Women fuck up; that is, better than their husbands. Men have to fuck down and being a middle age balding man, Jonathan's choices are lousy.

Jonathan, needs to be reasonable and accept that another younger more sexy many gets to fuck Susan during the times that Jonathan is working overtime and not available. The other man will not wear it out; there is plenty for both Jonathan and the younger man.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Jesus

We are priviledged to have even more wise words from DWannabe.

How fortunate we all are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK Don WorNUTT

I have come to the conclusion that you need to be treated in the same way that SamuelX is: Maybe if we ignore your sillyness you will just go away.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
FROM A FEMALE WRITER!

Writing women as strickly life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. Many thanks to this female writer for her bravery in establishing this fact in her own words in the LW section! BRAVO NICI BABY Looking forward to your next Castration story You must have been Royally screwed over sometime in your past to have so much anger and outright hatred towards men in your story! We all hope that writing these WACC stories helps you to excercise your Daemons, sincerely we do! Hopefully you will be able write a slightly more realistic man into your next story. Baby steps my dear just take baby steps.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
And Jonathon .......

Placed the gun softly against his sleeping wife's head. Slowly she woke up and realized what was about to happen. As her eyes focused on the soon to be widower Jonathon spoke. "please don't cry and beg like your wimp boy friend did before meeting his maker at the very least go to your grave with some self respect" she looked up at him with total terror in her eyes and said "I'm so..". BANG! no second chapter needed! Your welcome fellow LW tribe members

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey, DWornock!

"Do you...think I am some slut, a nymphomaniac, a harlot and whore walking the streets?"

Why, yes, I certainly do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry

Sorry....... i like your work but I wish I hadn't read this. Maybe you have a part 2 coming sometime where he sorts his life out and dumps the self centered cheating bitch.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
What?

I don't think I have ever hated a story as much as I hate this one. Terrible! Crap! A damned disaster! -0

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
Nicole, you are kidding right?

Once a married woman steps ouside of the boundries of her marriage vow to forsake all others, she becomes a skanky slut. Adultry is a choice. A very wrong choice. A woman giving her body to another man is a selfish cruel choice. There are no reasons that excuse that choice. Susan is a self centred, cruel bitch. Johnathan has absolutly no obligation what so ever to forgive her for her adultress deeds. There is no reason in the world that he has to accept her justifications for fucking another man, NONE! And the slimeball other man, he is a man without honour. A parisite to society. The lowest of scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ouch

It was well written....

But it is very open ended.... the woman herself is a narcissist that you claim in your intro. you wouldn't do.... to set your story as different. She is worse than a whore.... she allowed herself to ruin her marriage.... children's sense of normalcy... for a love she felt was lacking...and didn't have the nerve to work out with him. And he seems like such a boring defeatist. I couldn't feel immersion with the story...only annoyed with how fake it felt. You were going for real.... so this wasn't that. Oh...by the way...my g/f conveniently is a novelist...so you can't argue me here....lol (hope you get the joke there)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YEAH RIGHT!

First I cannot believe that every man in this world could be so stupid to come home and listen to this kind of bullshit . Did he ever hear of alienation of affection and with that she doesn't get alimpony or the kids in fact as she is the offender and openly admits it . she gets to pay child support not him. wHAT SHE GET S IS COURT ORDERED SUPERVISED VISITS AS SHE HAS DEMONSTRATED THAT SHE IS AN UNFIT MOTHER . And the ashole?? he gets to pay huge ammounts of money for his actions reguardless if she was a willing particpant or not.

The end would be how would you like to have yo look over your cshoulder every minutte of the rest of your life for payback.

After suing my ex-wifes lovers, some that didn't have any money to pay, had accidents and now they are able to look at thier cocks and balls in a jar as they sit to pee. You are a victum only if you wish to be .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good so far.....

But if thats the end, then if kind of sucks.

AnitaBEatonAnitaBEatonover 12 years ago
Excellent Work!

Very nicely done. You successfully created enormous tension between the characters without spilling one drop of semen! The wife is a strong, believable character, knows what she's doing and is very much in charge of her life. Would love to see how this plays out. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
total rubish

i dont think there is a man on earth would put up with crap like this, even the wifes comments about taking him to the cleaners is rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Was this meant to be a joke?

Because I'm not laughing. No one talks like that "oh you've said some horrible things about me and if you carry in I'll learn to hate you." whose going to say that after telling the person they "love" that they're cheating on them? Totally unrealistic.

looking4itlooking4itabout 12 years ago
Selfish

I understand what you are trying to do but to have her accuse him of being more selfish than she is does not make sense. Someone who has things so well thought out and rationalized cannot really see his reaction as selfish in comparison to hers.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
A Story That Completely Missed The Mark

I suppose it would be a forgivable reaction for any man reading this frankly laughable tale to make some type of misogynistic comment. In short, it would be easy to say something along the lines of, "This could only be written by some goofy broad." I will not go there. Perhaps that is a rational explanation for the thought process of the wife in this story. Since I am unable to climb into nici's brain or otherwise definitively rationalize her motives, I can only judge her story on two things. The first, and most obvious, being the mechanics of her writing. The second criteria, since she was kind enough to proclaim it to the world, would be whether or not the story lived up to her stated goal. Particularly in the case of the wife, did the character live up to expectation?

The complaint of the author in stories she had read of this type, stated in her opening, is the unreal qualities of the wives. Her ideal character in this tale would not possess a "narcissistic" or "histrionic" personality disorder. In the case of Susan, the author has manifestly failed miserably in achieving that outcome, as this woman possess not one but both qualities to the extreme! She is irrational, she completely lacks empathy, and is cruel if not outright sadistic. She is a villain completely, without any redeemable quality that the reader can discern. Real people are simply not like this. All but a handful of souls on this globe have some degree of humanity, even if it is buried deep. Even these rare individuals usually have some type of traumatic past to explain that away, or a mental disorder, or both. In the case of Susan, we should have at least been given a rational explanation for the caustic nature of this woman, if such a thing could even be accomplished.

Jonathan is also quite the puzzling character. This could perhaps be forgiven since the author is female and would be challenged to be empathetic to the thoughts and feelings of a man. She could, one supposes, also make the same counter charge to the female characters of male authors in these type stories. Let us side step this quandary and proceed on the basis that a spouse of either gender is likely to respond in quite a different fashion than the one we see from Jonathan. A good many men would simply snap and throttle the bitch where she stood. A far greater number would have thrown her hindquarters out in the street at the very least. Some would have certainly gotten the Hell out of Dodge themselves, and I know from painful experience that I would be among the latter. There is some believability to him at least, but not a huge amount. At least we can feel his outrage and frustration at the untenable situation he finds himself in.

All the above being said, let us judge the story on the two criteria mentioned earlier. On sheer mechanics alone, the story is good. It is well written from a grammar and punctuation standpoint, and on a gut level there is much emotion. As to the second, I feel I have made a strong case that the story failed miserably in the stated goal of the author herself. Since, for our purposes, that is the overwhelming criteria, the story would have to be declared a dismal failure. I am quite frankly amazed that the story has been rated as highly as it is. But then as Mark Twain so famously stated, "It is not good that we all think alike. It is a difference of opinion after all that makes a horse race."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Five - BUT

Her whole approach was two-fold.

1) Trying the emotional and caring love thing and that it just happened and she was being benevolent...selfish bitch!

2) Failing number one, she COLDLY informs him that he has no options. Hmmm - well rehearsed.

Cold hearted bitch just wants her lover and her benefactor paying the bills while she fucks around. She has no respect for him and certainly is quite comfortable playing the nice woman - hah!

You wrote well. I would just like to see her gone with nothing. Yes, he would hurt but eventually he would come to realize that he DID NOT have a loving, caring wife and mother of his children.

Do write a follow-up. You don't have to scorch earth and I know you wrote more realistically about human nature but this woman is a calculated cheat - not a good woman. Without children - bad enough, with children - the worst kind of slut.

Thanks again!!!

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Dear Nici,

you started your tale by telling us how all the other stories wifes were unrealistically stupid etc.

How is your Story different ? Your Wife is not only stupid, she is boderline psychotic.

Sorry but in what you stated you would attempt in your preface you failed miserably.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I made some research and it turnes out she is a sociopath:

ICD-10 Dissocial personality disorder.

A. It is characterized by AT LEAST 3 of the following:

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others. CHECK

2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations. CHECK

3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them CHECK

4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence. CHECK (She imediatly attacked him, when he would not react the way she wanted him to)

5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment. CHECK

6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society DOUBLE-CHECK (It is his fault for not loving her enough that makes her fucking around wrong, what a hoot)

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous