Something Within Me: Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising to his feet, he said, "I think we can stay here one more year before too many people begin talking about a Gypsy girl who crashes their Halloween parties." He shrugged. "Or perhaps they will begin noticing that I don't age." He opened his closet and pulled a robe tightly around his body. "In any case," he said, "I will soon have to find a new university to attend... someplace where I can study the ancient myths... and someplace where you can find enough life essence to sustain you from Halloween to Halloween."

He opened his door and walked down to the bathroom at the end of the hall. As he walked, he was quietly humming a tune. If any of his flat mates had been able to hear it, they would have recognized it as the tune that was playing as the Gypsy girl disappeared.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12