Something's Different About Mary 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve smiled and nodded, "Of course Lady Mary."

As he turned to go, Susan hurried over to join him, "I'll give you a hand lover." She winked at Mary and grabbed his semi erect cock, "This way darling."

Steve laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist and they headed up the stairs together. Julie and Baby Girl got into the tub and moved to cuddle with Mary. Kissing one then the other she said, "So tell me about it?"

Julie and Baby Girl talked while Mary looked from one to the other listening and noting their body language. While they had played different games and made different choices it seemed like they kept coming back to certain points in common. One such point that struck Mary was when Julie was talking about a reward she got for carrying a message.

Julie looked at Mary and said, "And then you, the queen took me to her dungeon and tied me up. I mean I could not move a muscle. The tighter the bonds became the more excited I got. Until I could hardly take a breath and you told me to orgasm. She rolled her eyes and looked heavenwards, "I mean just thinking about you tying me up gets me wet."

Sandy nodded, "Yea but it wasn't a queen it was my babysitter. And you took me up to my room and spanked me before tying me up because I was your good girl."

Mary laughed, "Well, I can see the chair room will get quite a bit of use after all. And the dress will have to serve for punishment alone."


Julie and Baby Girl were talking about their experiences with Mary when Susan and Steve made it back down stairs. Susan was carrying several more glasses while Steve had a tray filled with pieces of cut cheese and crackers. Mary noticed he was walking differently and peaked over the edge to see a pair of high heeled sandals on his feet.

They crawled in and listened to the others talk about their experiences while adding their own. Finally, everyone took a moment to snag a piece of cheese. It was then when Steve looked at Mary and said, "That was a dirty trick Lady Mary."

Mary looked at Steve in surprise, "What trick?" All at once all three girls were yelling at Steve to take it back and to apologize while he stood and argued back. Mary looked around and raised her voice, "You all will sit down and shut up right this instant or else I will be seriously pissed." As they sat down looking away from her and mumbling sorry, Mary stood and looked down at Steve, "Now what the fuck did I do?"

Steve looked up at her, "You didn't know?" He looked at the simulator, "That son of a bitch!"

Mary looked at him and bent down. Resting her hands on his shoulders she dug her fingernails into his skin as hard as she could. "If you don't tell me what is going on right now, not only am I personally going to kick your ass but then I will burn every piece of clothing you have and leave you nothing except the muumuu of Julie's to wear everywhere."

Steve winced in pain, "Someone made my character female." I didn't realize it until I put on a pair of high heels and felt how natural they seemed. Then I looked at my leg, it was smooth as a baby's bottom." He looked down and said, "Now I need high heels on my feet and smooth legs, walking bare foot feels wrong."

Mary let go of his shoulders and sat down next to him, "Steve, I wanted you to wear high heels, to enjoy the feeling on your feet not only from afar." She looked at the others, "However I did not make you a woman." She reached under the water and grabbed his cock, "I like this way too much to turn you into a woman dear." She giggled, "Though I think you will find having smooth legs is a plus. I know you will love how the latex glides over your skin."

Steve looked at Mary and said, "But what about work? How can I work in high heels?"

Mary smiled, "Just do what the rest of us do. Wear flats there and high heels once in your office. If you have to walk around from behind your desk, just switch into your flats."

Steve looked at Susan and saw her nod, "Yes dear, I keep a pair of flats in my car for driving."

Mary turned Steve's head back to look at her, "So believe me, it has to be a programming error. I don't think George would do that to you on purpose."

Steve nodded, "I'm sorry mistress I should have asked nicely but it was a shock to find myself in a tight corset and perky breasts."

Mary smiled, "Speaking of perky breasts, I want to talk to all of you about George." She sipped some of her water, "Your brother has a problem and you are going to fix it."

Sandy said softly, "Is it something to do with what I found last night mistress?"

Mary nodded, "In a short while George will be coming out from the stimulator and you four will turn him into a rubber doll." She looked around, "He and I had a long talk and his problem is a lack of confidence in himself. You, his brother, and sisters are going to give him the confidence he needs by dressing him and helping him find himself."

Mary looked at Steve, "What can George do remotely and what will we have to do to cover for him?" She smiled, "While I know he will be a great doll, somehow I don't think the people under him will understand that behind the rubber is George."

Steve looked at Mary and thought, "Will he be able to come into work at all? I mean if he came in once or twice a week that would be plenty."

Before Mary could answer Sandy said, "Excuse me mistress... but have you seen it?"

Mary shook her head, "No is there a problem?"

Sandy replied, "Perhaps I better go up and get it and show you." She got out of the hot tub and wrapped a towel around herself before hurrying up the stairs. When Baby Girl came back she was holding a box. Lifting the body suit out she showed it to Mary and the others. "I don't know if you all know how much something like this cost. But I searched while at work. A custom job like this cost more than my car did."

Mary got out and looked at the suit, it included fingers and toes both of which had bright red fingernails. Most striking were the double E breasts sticking out and the impossible waist. The skin form looked like someone had made a giant-sized Barbie doll and then skinned it. Looking inside between the legs she saw a pouch for a man's cock and balls with a little catheter leading between the labia. There was even a little silicone pouch connected to the opening, so someone could have sex with the doll. Turning it around she found a little donut like thing that would be inserted into the person's ass thus allowing the person to go to the bathroom and have anal sex while wearing it.

Mary looked up at the others, "George sure went all out and thought of everything."

Susan looked at it and slid her arm into one of the arms of the suit. Her eyes rolled up and breath became short, "Oh god, once in I don't think I would ever come out." She pulled her hand out slowly and looked at Steve, "Come feel it, it's like a slice of heaven."

Julie pushed her arm into one sleeve and moaned, "Oh my god..." She quickly pulled he arm out and looked at it with yearning, "If I am good, really good, could I have one mistress?"

Steve walked over and felt the material. "Um, I believe you Sue," he said making no move to place his hand inside the arm. Even without sliding his arm inside the silicone latex Steve felt his erection growing.

Mary noticed his pleasure and smiled, "No I don't think you will be slipping in to one of these anytime soon dear." Her fingertips caressed his stiff cock and she added, "Not unless I can have you inside me while you are in one yourself."

Steve's breath got short as his mind envisioned becoming the woman in the game, his stiff cock pleasing Lady Mary while his breasts jutted out happily. Feeling her fingers leave him Steve opened his eyes and blushed, "Sorry about that." He got back in the hot tub and grabbed another piece of cheese. Popping it in his mouth he looked at the suit feeling his cock bumping against his tummy.

Mary looked at Susan and raised an eyebrow. Susan smiled and winked back. The both had come to a decision and had to figure out how to implement it without Steve being permanently stuck in the house. As one they got back into the tub and relaxed.

It was Julie who spoke first, "George will never come out if he can help it, hell I would never come out." The others nodded thoughtfully. She looked at Steve, "What if I became his executive assistant and attended meetings in his behalf?" She looked at Mary, "That is if you approve mistress mine."

Mary looked at Steve, "Think it will work?"

Steve looked at Julie for a long moment, "Yes I think it would. We would have to coach you on his department and the jargon they use over there. But yes, I think it would work."

Susan smiled, "Great and when she messes up she can wear the muumuu to work and blame it on her period."

Everyone other than Julie laughed. She on the other hand pouted and wondered if she would ever live down the dress. Mary leaned over, "If this works out and you can pull it off, I will personally turn you into my rubber dolly."

Julie's eyes lit up and she nodded, "I can do it mistress."

Mary kissed her and said, "I know you can. But between now and then you can wear all of your high heels and latex you want."

Before Julie could reply, the woman's voice on the system said, "George program compete."

Mary got out as the door to his system opened. She helped him out and asked, "How do you feel George."

George looked at his mistress and replied, "Like I am missing a part of myself Lady Mary."

Mary smiled, "We will fix that soon enough, why don't you go take a shower to wash the salt off." George nodded and headed to the shower. Once he was gone she looked at the others, "Julie go and see if you can find some latex to fit that outfit, Baby Girl, high heels. Susan and Steve take the appliances into the bathroom and wash them please before replacing them in their respective cabinets."

As everyone nodded and hurried to their tasks, Mary slid her arm into the suit and felt it. Her body throbbed in need at the touch of the slick latex. Pulling her hand out and looked it in wonder and a little fear. If it was enthralling to her, it was must be addictive to the others. She would have to be careful otherwise she would have a house filled with rubber dolls.

"What's wrong with that mistress?"

Mary turned around realizing she had been speaking aloud. Behind her stood Steve, "Imagine, one mistress making love to her collection of rubber dolls." He shook his head as if coming out of a trance and smiled slightly before walking over to replace the appliances.

Susan stepped up and said softly, "Did I just hear Steve asking to become a rubber doll?"

Mary looked at her and said, "Sounded like it to me." She turned to face Susan and added, "What about you Susan, want to lose yourself in latex?"

Susan moaned, "You have no idea Mary. But, you will need someone not turned and we both know who that will be."

Mary nodded, "A heavy price we pay for those we love."

Susan glanced at Steve, "I would do anything for him Mary, just as I would for you." She paused and added in a lower tone of voice, "Do you really think it was an accident?"

Mary glanced at Steve who was across the room and whispered back, "No." She paused and then added, "The question is who did it to whom."

Susan looked at her in surprise and then at Steve, "I hadn't thought about that."


Mary excused herself from Susan and her wondering if the all-female cast was George's idea or if Steve did it himself and blamed his best friend instead. Walking to the bathroom she entered and locked the door behind her as she leaned against it. George was standing in front of the bathroom mirror holding a towel and looking at his reflection confused. Walking up behind him she looked at him in the mirror, "What's wrong George?"

George glanced at Mary standing behind him in the mirror, "Something is wrong Lady Mary." He raised his hand and looked at it, "I think I am missing something." He looked at her again, "I am but at the same time not complete. There must be a flaw in the system programming somewhere."

Mary brought her hands up to rest on his shoulders lightly, "Everyone else seems ok with the programming. Could it be from your desire to become a rubber doll?"

George's eyes glazed over, "Doll..." After a second, he shook his head violently and his eyes cleared, "That's it, I need to be a doll...Your rubber doll."

Mary was concerned with George's reaction to her question. While she wanted him to be happy, she worried about him. "I will have to decline your desire George." His face clouded up and he looked as if he was about to cry. "On the other hand, I will allow you to split your time equally between the two states."

Stepping to stand in front of the mirror Mary looked at George face to face. "You see my love, I am greedy and selfish. I want you to be happy, and yet I don't want to lose you in the process." She looked down and added, "I don't want to lose the man I respect and care for." As he opened his mouth to deny her worry Mary shook her head, "No please let me finish dear." Putting her hands on his shoulders she said, "I know that doll in the other room. Her name is Bambi and she is a latex slut without measure. At the same time, she is lacking in any skills except the need for pleasure, hers and others."

Mary smiled slightly, "While having Bambi as a toy is attractive, she would never be able to meet me after I shower, dry me off, and dress me." She shook her head, "I'm sorry George, I can't bear the thought of losing you to Bambi permanently."

George looked at Mary, while he needed to become the rubber doll named Bambi, his desire to please his mistress was stronger. "Then you must destroy Bambi, Lady Mary. Your needs outweigh mine any day."

"No George, I would rather lose you permanently than to make you give up your dream." Mary looked down, "I was hoping you would be willing to go a day each way..."

George raised her chin, "Mary to tell the truth, I don't know if Bambi will want to let me back."

Mary pulled his hand to her lips and kissed it tenderly, "She will because she knows that if she fights me, she will be ripped from you and..." Her eyes got hard and her voice became cold, "Destroyed in the fireplace."

George gulped and nodded, "She got the message Lady Mary, Bambi will obey."

Mary nodded and kissed him tenderly. Looking at George again she tilted her head, "I have one last question before you become a doll. Did you program it, so Steve plays a female character in the system?"

"Yes, but Steve asked me for it."

"Oh?" Mary replied surprised. She held up her hand, "You or rather," She smiled evilly. "Bambi can tell everyone together at the same time when I ask her for details." She caressed his cheek, "No one can get mad at a rubber doll. It is like getting upset at a hammer when you hit your thumb with it. Now let's go and see how good a doll Bambi is."

George nodded and followed Mary out of the bathroom. Everyone stood around the suit waiting on him. Before he could say anything, they took him by the hand and lovingly started pulling the suit on him. It was strange, the more he was covered with the silicone rubber, the more George became Bambi.

Bambi felt herself waking up fully as George's cock was slipped into a small slot. It would keep him from becoming hard and ruining her beautiful lines. Though he fought her for awareness, Bambi became stronger with each inch of covering. She had dreamed of this day for as long as she could remember. She did not have a name in her dreams that came with her owner, Lady Mary. Her owner named her and made her become self-aware and awake.

As the head slipped in place and the laces tightened Bambi spoke for the first time. "Your doll is awake and ready to serve you Lady Mary. What is your pleasure?"

Mary looked at the silicon covered figure before her. Just looking at the doll sent throbs of pleasure through her body, she wanted to have George lick her until she passed out from pleasure. It was when the doll spoke that Mary realized that this was not George standing before her. The woman's voice came across like May West, leaking sexuality and wonton lust with each word. "Once you are dressed Bambi, we will go up to my bedroom and test your functions." She looked at the others who were as surprised as she was over Bambi's voice, "All of us will test to make sure Bambi is functioning properly."

Mary looked at Julie, "When Bambi is dressed for pleasure. I want you to lead her, Baby Girl, and Steve up to the master bedroom. Once there, you are to get acquainted without orgasming while awaiting my arrival." She looked at Susan, "Susan, I need to speak with you alone." She turned and without waiting for an answer, went up the stairs.

Susan worried she had done something wrong, looked at the others and hurried up after Mary. Catching up with her at the top of the stairs she asked, "Have I displeased you Lady Mary?"

Mary did not speak until she was in the living room. She had a seat on the couch and patted the space next to her, "Please have a seat Susan, and no you are not in trouble."

Susan sat down and looked at Mary, "What's wrong Mary?"

"Other than finding out George is good with voices?"

Susan smiled, "Bambi is a sexy little doll isn't she."

Mary nodded, "I made sure George and his alter ego both know that they will be switching out." She paused, "But Bambi is not why I wanted to talk to you. George programmed Steve to play a female character on purpose."

Susan's jaw dropped, "On purpose? Did he say why?" She paused, "I know you said it was on purpose but, come on who would do that to their best friend." She shook her head, "I don't believe it Mary."

Mary put her hand on Susan's leg, "That's not the all of it; he said Steve asked him to."

Susan looked at Mary, "Steve? My Stevie?"

Mary nodded, "Have you noticed anything that would lead you to believe Steve was into becoming a woman?"

Susan shook her head, "No not at all Mary." She looked away, "Did George give you the details?"

Mary shook her head, "No I wanted him to wait until after I talked to you, so you could hear it firsthand."

Susan leaned back and looked up, "Stevie asked for it?" She looked at Mary, "Steve has never been out of my sight since we been married. The only time I don't see him is when he...goes...to...the..." her voice trailed off. Finally, as her eyes grew she whispered, "Fishing camp..."

Mary shook her head, "Now don't go to jumping to conclusions Susan." She added after Susan nodded, "How far is the camp?"

Susan shrugged, "About sixty or so miles away. It's up on Small Lake. Why?"

"Just wondering is all." Mary took Susan's hand in hers, "How do you feel about it?"

Susan looked at Mary, "I don't know. I want him to be happy, but I feel betrayed, hurt and angry." She looked down and added in a small voice, "Why didn't he tell me?"

"Perhaps that is why he didn't tell you." Mary paused and then added, "He knew it would hurt you."

Susan looked up and understood why he had never said anything. If it had been the pair of them here instead of Mary, she would have stormed out and most likely divorced him. She was reacting like he had known she would. And yet she still felt hurt that he felt he had to hide from her all these years. Finally, she said softly, "I love him and want him to be happy no matter what Mary." She paused and added, "If that means losing him then so be it."

Mary nodded, "Well before we go off the deep end, I think you and I need to make a little road trip." She stood and added, "I'm going up to get dressed real quick. I recommend you do the same and then we can go."

Susan nodded and stood, "Yes Lady Mary."

Mary hurried up to the bedroom and found her clothes had been hung in the closet. Grabbing a pair of panties, she threw on a pair of jeans and sweatshirt. Slipping on a pair of pumps she hurried down stairs and into the living room just in time to miss running across the others as they headed up to her room. She realized with a start, that since the party this was the first time that she was not either nude or wearing latex. When Susan came into the room she looked at her and said, "Ready?"