Something's Different About Mary 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gulped, "Yes mistress." She followed Mary out to her car and after getting in; they drove in silence up to the scene of the crime as she came to think of it. Standing at the door of the camp with the key in her hand she hesitated. Looking at Mary and she said in a childlike voice, "I'm scared Lady Mary."
Mary was standing at the door to Susan and Steve's fishing camp looking to see if Steve was hiding anything. She gave Susan's hand a squeeze and said, "It's alright darling, I'm right beside you." With trembling fingers Susan opened the door and entered with Mary right behind. When the lights came on, Mary was shocked, she had expected the little fishing camp to be a one room cabin with a bunk bed and port a pot in the corner. What she found was another thing all together.

Looking around Mary said, "This is a fishing camp?" The house had a huge living room and stone fireplace, the kitchen was large, and a hall way led down to three bedrooms. Walking to the sliding glass door Mary could see the moon light reflecting off Small Lake. Though, whoever named it had a sense of humor, the lake was huge.

Susan blushed, she always thought of it as a little weekend vacation home and not really all that nice. Now, looking at it through her mistress' eyes, she realized it was a bit over the top. "Yes mistress." She replied. She followed Mary into the living room and while her owner was looking out at the lake, she noticed a Victoria Secret catalogue on the floor by the couch. Picking it up she started leafing through the pages and gasped.

Mary turned and saw Susan looking at a catalogue, "Come on now Susan," she exclaimed. A "Vicky's catalogue is nothing to get worked up about." She took it as Susan wordlessly handed it to her and saw that several items were circled. "So? What's wrong with Stevie buying you something nice?"

"Look at the sizes."

Mary looked again and saw that the sizes circled were larger than Susan's. Flipping further she saw a page with breast pads and they too were circled. Closing it she tossed it onto the living room table and said, "Still does not mean anything more than Steve doesn't have a clue about sizes." Personally, Mary was thinking that Steve did have a hidden fetish, one that involves dressing in woman's clothing. "Shall we continue?"

Mary followed Susan into the master bedroom. Other than a few hangers hanging in the closet, the room was bare. Even the dresser was empty. Like the master bedroom the 2nd bedroom and bathroom were both empty. It was not until they reached the third and smallest bedroom and the bottom of the dresser did they find anything.

Susan sat on the bare mattress and stared into the drawer. It was almost overflowing with silk panties and bras. However, that was not the worst of it, there were two pieces of latex that shocked her. The first was an upper body form that included C cup breasts. The other was a gaff. It took them a few minutes to figure how it worked. The gaff looked like a latex thong with labia. From what they could figure out, a man would slip his cock into a tube and then tuck it up in between his ass cheeks thus displaying a camel toe without extra baggage.

Mary looked at the clothing and other items with Susan. Glancing at her she noticed her slave's eyes fill with tears and lip quivering. Before the woman could break down and lose it again Mary put her hands on her hips and said, "Oh no you don't Susan!" She added a moment later, "You love latex right? Did Steve throw you out or pitch a fit at your choice of pleasure wear? NO! So, don't you dare get all upset over the fact he gets off on silk and such..."

Susan looked at Mary and opened her mouth to say "But." However, she shut it again and nodded. Holding up rubber pieces she finally said, "At least his tits will be the same size as mine."

Mary giggled, "Yea not as outrageous as Bambi's." She hugged Susan and then looked at the pile, "So, shall we head back, and should we take his stash with us?"

Susan put everything back in the drawer and shook her head, "No mistress, we can leave it here and I still want to talk to George." She hugged Mary and gave her a tender kiss, "Tell me Mary, what should I do about Steve?"

Mary took Susan's arm in hers and led her out of the cabin. Once they were in the car, she detailed the plan that had been running through her mind ever sense Steve had accused her of mind fucking him earlier in the hot tub. When she was finished Susan was giggling along with her.

Reaching the house, they headed up to the master bedroom to find Julie, Baby Girl, Bambi, and Steve still at it. Stripping off their clothes, Mary sat on a chair and clapped her hands together twice quickly. When she had their attention, she looked at them and said, "Until I have an orgasm, you four may not. However, you may not touch or address me directly. Only through making love to your sister Susan and following her wants will I orgasm. In short, love her as you would I." She giggled at the look of surprise on Susan's face and by the four sets of hands that pulled her down into the latex orgy.

It was Bambi, the rubber doll that made it to Susan's flower first. Julie moved over and began kissing and sucking on her breasts while Steve and Baby Girl both headed for her feet to start kissing and sucking on her toes. Moaning in pleasure Susan glanced at Mary and nodded slightly.

Mary stood up and walked over to her toy drawer, she found what she was looking for quickly. Strapping the dildo on she pulled a tube of KY out and grinned. From his position, Steve's ass was sticking up just begging for a quick fuck. Getting on her knees behind him, she gave his ass a quick slap to get his attention.

On Mary's slapping cue, Susan said, "I want to watch Stevie get it from the rear by Lady Mary."

Steve looked at Mary in surprise and following her directions. Stood and walked to the chair. Bending over he said, his eyes bright with excitement, "Take me mistress..."

Mary slipped a condom over the dildo and applied KY to his ass. She positioned herself behind him and pushed against his brown portal. She had expected him to tighten up his ass and make the entry hard. However, when she pushed it slid right in only stopping when her hips bumped his. She looked at Susan in surprise and saw that she too had noticed how easy Mary had entered him.

Slowly she started sliding in and out of him as she leaned over his back. Reaching around to his chest she gripped his breast muscles and kneaded them as she whispered into his ear, "I am going make your deepest hidden desire come true darling." His sharp intake of breath and thrusting against her as she fucked him was all the answer she needed. Moving to the other ear she added, "Tell me, how far you want to go."

Steve's motions got jerky as he tried to think about Mary's question. The stimulation to his rear coupled with watching the others ravish Susan was making it difficult for him to think. Finally, he moaned, "All the way...take me all the way."

Mary looked at Susan and when she had eye contact, nodded once more. Although she was almost buried in pleasure, Susan closed her eyes and nodded in reply. While she was not sure she wanted Mary's plan to go all the way, she would follow what Steve really wanted. That was all that mattered in the end, Steve's and Mary's joy.

Mary kissed his neck and replied, "I will pet, I will." She slammed into him harder and whispered, "When you orgasm, I what you to see yourself all the way transformed."

"Transformed?" Steve asked confused. He was talking about becoming a full-time rubber and high heel slut to worship Lady Mary. Suddenly a new vision filled his mind and he moaned in pleasure. She would transform him, making him into a doll like Bambi instead. "Yes! Transform me mistress, take me all the way to the very end so Steve is lost, and Candy is born," he said loudly.

"Cum now slave!" Mary said as she slid out of him. "Now go kiss Susan and have her christen you with your new name." Steve hurried over to Susan and started kissing her deeply not speaking.

Kissing him Susan said softly, "I name thee Candy, Lady Mary's new toy." She stroked his face and said, "I was a little upset before, but now... I love the idea." The more she thought about it the closer she came to the orgasm she had been holding back. She caught sight of Mary and saw her say without voice, "Cum for me now!" Susan's body exploded in a flash of pleasure as she orgasmed. Any reservations she had were washed away by the pleasure and knowing mistress would take care of her no matter what else happened.

"Cum slaves, orgasm for me!" Mary said aloud. Stripping off the condom she threw it away and came back. She looked down at the exhausted pile and smiled, "Time for bed my sweets." As they started to get up she held Bambi back and said, "Not you doll I want you right here!" she pointed to the floor beside her.

As the others started getting up, Susan looked at Mary and said, "May I stay a moment more Lady Mary?"

Mary nodded, she knew what Susan wanted and had planned on her staying anyways. She kissed the others as they filed out and reminded them not to play too long. Once she, Susan and Bambi were alone, Mary sat in a chair facing the pair. She looked at Susan and pointed to the ground next to Bambi. Once Susan had kneeled beside the latex doll, Mary said, "Bambi, is George there?"

Bambi giggled, and replied, "Georgie boy is gone into a deep sleep Lady Mary."

Mary frowned, "What if I need to talk to him?"

Bambi giggled again, she sounded like a stereotypical blond bimbo, "Oh you can ask me Lady Mary, I know everything he knows... even things he has never told a soul about."

Mary glanced at Susan before looking back at Bambi, "George mentioned he made the simulator run Steve as a female on purpose. Is that correct?" The latex doll's head bobbed as she giggled. "Would you please inform me why," Mary asked slowly. She was starting to understand Bambi. It seemed that Bambi would tell her anything if she asked the right question.

Bambi said, "Steve said he wished he was a woman." She giggled, "He and Georgie boy were at the camp at night after a day of fishing. I was almost awake while he was worshiping my toes, he told me what he really wanted was to be more like his wife. When asked why, he said Susan gets all the good things to wear including her high heels." She giggled again, "Later we did a little shopping for him and I."

Mary looked at Susan who looked at her calmly in reply, "What about a breast form and pouch thing?

Bambi giggled louder as her hands traced her ample breasts, "Oh yes that was the best part, having breasts and a little camel toe when dressed up makes it all so much realistic."

Mary looked at Susan, "Any questions for Bambi?"


Susan looked down for a minute not speaking. She knew long ago that Steve and George had been having their shoe affair. Simply by how Steve acted when George would come over to visit. And then there were the little things, finding her hosiery in the wrong drawer all of a sudden, and extra pair of panties and bras in the dirty clothes hamper. She looked up at Mary and shook her head, "No mistress."

Mary nodded, "Okay, I think it was time for you and Steve to have a little talk. Do you want me to be there?"

Susan shook her head, "No Lady Mary, but if things go bad may I come cuddle?"

Mary nodded, "Of course." She got off the chair and down to Susan's level. Looking in the eye she said, "My door is always open to you." She leaned forward and kissed Susan before adding, "Now go down and have your talk."

Susan smiled, "Yes Lady Mary."

Once Mary was alone with Bambi she sat back down on the chair. "What else do you know that I should know about Bambi?" She was not sure if she would be able to get anything out of the doll kneeling before her but was determined to try.

Bambi's hands started kneading her breasts as she said softly, "I can tell you more about the stimulator then Georgie boy wants you to know."

Mary knew it, the damn stimulator did more than anyone let on. "How far can the program lead someone?"

Bambi started to giggle. In a matter of moments her giggle became a full-fledged laugh. Her girlish laughter lasted a full minute before slowing enough for her to reply, "As far as you Lady Mary wants. If owner wanted someone to think they are a duck in human form, then by the time they came out, they would spend all their time quacking and waddling around."

Mary stood and looked out the window; the street below seemed peaceful and quiet. Not turning back, "So Steve is now convinced he is a woman in a man's body?"

Bambi looked at her owner for a long moment before standing and walking to stand behind her, "Lady Mary, my sweet owner, Steve has always felt that way. George just wanted him to find joy. Please don't be angry at him."

Mary was surprised at the sounds of worry and compassion in Bambi's voice. She had tagged the rubber doll as being completely without morals. Turning around she slipped her arms around the figure's waist and said, "I'm not angry about Steve." She paused and looked up into the rubber face looking at her and added, "I am angry that George has lied to me and kept secrets. That is a cardinal sin and must be punished severely." Letting go she walked back over to the chair and sat down. Looking at where Bambi was standing facing away she said, "You, are going to help me punish him."

Bambi turned and hurried over to kneel before her owner. In a small voice she said, "Me?"

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!