All Comments on 'Sometime Succubus Pt. 02'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
I'm quite enjoying this

Deliciously erotic with a nice touch of evil.

I hope to see the rest soon and look forward to seeing where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, please!

Keep at it, Quince, one of the best stories I've seen on lit in a while.

MPS_26MPS_26over 15 years ago
Fantastic

I've been looking forward to this installment since I read the first some weeks ago and you didn't disappoint. Incredibly detailed and arousing - I cannot wait for a continuation.

M. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow...

This is an amazing series thus far...I want more of this sex demon!

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
This was...

... abso-fucking-lutely amazing!

You just did everything right in this two part story. No flaw found. Everything was perfect.

I really love the different perspective you took onto the succubus theme. In a way it's even better than the original one.

Why didn't you carry on?

Any chance?

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
loved it

Great! Loved the story line. But with more party, there could be another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
possible part three

hey just a though, but maybe if u ever write a third installment of this series, which is extremely hot by the way, maybe instead of the Succubus dominating a member of the church, you could have someone else, like a nun, dominating her. just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

Vey nice story. Hope you finish it and we can read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously hot!

Really enjoyed your work! Thanks!

If the muse ever moves you again on this, add my vote for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More?

I love the contrast between Tres and Selina as personalities and how much she embraces her succubus alter ego. The allusion to the super natural makes it all the more exciting to read. Would love to read more about her adventures if you ever feel inclined to revisit this older work of yours. A truely strong foundation indeed.

phfinaphfinaabout 5 years ago
Selinee the meanie!

Ooh! Selina's meeeean!

I liked her better when she was doing naughty things with little Nina. *sigh* ... oh, the things she could do to her more!

It was a nice party. Selina had a bit of fun, but that was it. She needs to get back to Yale and bring Nina to heel. Now. Who is this Mike-guy, anyway? Nothing. A nobody compared to Selina. Selina needs to drag poor Nina, kicking and screaming, to an abandoned house. (There are more than some around Yale). Kill all the degenerates (not herself, of course), and then cage little Nina, then rave her but good.

Wes is very nice, ... much nicer than Yale ... my sister went to Wes, but there are dark, dark places Selina can hide at Yale, and hide little Nina at Yale, far from prying eyes and far enough away so that her screams, squeals and moans can't be heard over the nonexistent traffic by the abandoned tenement buildings.

Selina has a lot she can explore. And Nina has a lot to be explored.

... please?

kisses, `phfina

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Succubus Pt 1 & 2

Have to agree with phfina. Girl on girl was sexier than seductress & inexperienced young man

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Loved it

Another great idea, fast and easy to believe a woman would like to do this, nice ending, bitch.....

SparadokosSparadokos3 months ago

It pains me that we'll never get a continuation for this story.

Excellent work, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuince@Quince
Born and raised in California.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES