Sometimes Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked over her neck and slim shoulders, my tempo speeding up.

"God, Jess! Tell me your gorgeous ass is only mine, baby... tell me."

"Only yours..."

"Promise..."

"I promise..."

Fuck, it was just too good. I was moving inside at a gradually increasing pace, and my dick was held so tight, I knew I wouldn't last long.

As I supported myself on two elbows on the sides of her shoulders, I couldn't reach down, so I whispered, "Raise your hips a bit, baby, and touch yourself, I want you to feel good too..."

I could feel, she indeed pulled her hips up and by the moves of her arm, I knew she was rather vigorously touching herself.

"Yes, baby, yes, make it good for you!"

I prayed she managed to finish before me, as I was on my last breath here, my dick crazy stiff, almost feverish with pleasure. I don't know how much time it took, but I could feel she was also speeding up. Maybe she was close...hopefully!

"You feel the best, baby... the best ass I ever had, by far..." I moaned out, fighting with all I had. "I'm gonna cum...baby...I won't hold much longer."

I could hear my hoarse breathing as well as her panting, "I'm very close..." I muttered because I realized I couldn't continue any longer.

The moment I sped up even more, plunging into her tight passage with more intense force, I suddenly felt like her passage was clenching around me, and she made a loud gasp that ended with a quiet whimper, rather a different sound than I was used to hearing from Jess, but I didn't care that much. She obviously orgasmed and it made me happy.

The tightening of her ass flailed me over the edge and I could now join her in the orgasmic climax, groaning and gasping sharply.

"Fuck, fuck...my narrow heaven," I mumbled, falling on her with my entire body weight.

Poor Jess. But I didn't have the strength to move.

I believe it took me maybe one minute to fall asleep.

***

I awakened on my own two hours later, feeling soberer now. I saw the fluorescent clock face on my desk. It was 2 AM. I was still laying on Jess, and my half-limp dick was still... weirdly enough, inside her ass!

How was that even possible?

Fuck, did it stay semi for so long?

It just felt too good probably, to shrink totally, right?

But I felt a weird need to move inside again, and I did it. She mumbled something incoherently, obviously half asleep.

Nevertheless, I decided to go for it. The memory of my last orgasm was still fresh in my mind, I wanted to feel the godly tightness again. My dick stiffened super quickly, and I started to slide inside her passage.

"Yes..." I murmured when I bottomed out. "That's right... good girl, still so tight, even when just so recently fucked, you're a true miracle, Jess."

I licked over her earlobe.

As I was soberer, my dick was also more sensitive, and I could quickly feel the tension in my balls, urging me to unload my load. "Fuck, it's gonna be even quicker, sorry baby..." I moaned out, realizing the inevitable. "What are you doing to me...Jess, I love to fuck you."

And exactly 30 seconds after that confession I spurted five solid loads inside this heavenly hole.

I was so dazed that again I fell on her back and just closed my eyes.

***

I woke up again at about 4 AM. I was still lying on poor Jess in the dark, this time almost completely sober. How she could handle it - was beyond me! She was always whining about how heavy I was with my 260 pounds compared to her 110 pounds. But today she seemed much more resilient to my weight! How come? Curious case.

And, of course, her ass still felt wonderful under me. My half hard - yep! - cock was sliding languorously over her crease.

"I need you again, baby, so much, please..." I whispered into her ear.

She murmured something sleepily.

"Please, baby, I need to be in that narrow heaven of mine - again..."

Finally, I could hear the quiet answer, "Go for it..."

Wow, she was so merciful today. I found the lube somewhere beside us and pushed a large blob of it on her entrance. Soon, I plunged inside her again, this time with even more ease.

"Yesss, sooooo good..."

My dick was really, really happy now. My rhythmic, even moves inside her hotness were just pure delight. I was soon moaning like a slut, hammering in her ass, panting, and trembling with pre-orgasmic shivers.

"Baby, you too... Pleasure yourself..."

"No, Ace... I don't have to..." I heard only a quiet whisper.

"Please Jess, hips up, don't fight it, baby. I don't want to be a selfish jerk..."

Jess didn't resist too long - because who would, really? She again pulled her hips up and slid her hand down. I slowed my thrusts a bit, to last a bit longer. I was again surprised by how... vigorous her moves were, much more prominent than usual.

I clenched my jaws to wait for her.

"Your ass is perfect, baby...So warm and tight and welcoming!"

And then she said, "Swear, you'll fuck me again tomorrow, Ace."

I laughed quietly, "Oh baby, you don't have to ask for it, I'll do it with pleasure..."

"No, Ace. Swear it. Swear on your life!"

Still amused, I murmured into her ear, licking it also, "I swear baby, let hell open up and swallow me if I don't..."

"You better keep that promise..."

"I'm a man of my word...Don't you worry."

And we continued; I was thrusting - she was masturbating. I don't know how long it took, but finally, her passage convulsed around my dick, and the rippling feeling passed through her tight walls, milking my dick. And I could let go of my restraints, I erupted inside her for the third time this night, shivering and moaning like a madman.

Falling asleep I could hear my mouth whispering. "You're just...the best. I won't ever give you up..."

And there was darkness again.

***

The next time I was awakened, it was already 8 AM. The light was coming from outside and the room was filled with a pleasant light in a peachy hue.

I looked down at the person I was sleeping on basically the whole night. Long, light-brown hair with golden streaks spilled on the pillow. Weird, Jess had black hair. Did she dye them with a new color?

The rest was kind of similar; white skin, delicate neck and shoulders, now densely covered with my hickeys. I must say I did a lot of them in my crazy passion.

I looked further down to discover so beautiful ass I almost gasped. Plump, round globes under me were simply perfect. Yep, Jess had a nice ass, but this one...was in a different class. Firm and pert, very jutting. An ideal! How did she grow such a nice bum?

I stared at that ass for a while trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

My moves seemed to also awaken the person who served as my pillow for hours.

In a super slow motion, the person tilted their face toward me, glancing back.

Our eyes met.

But instead of the black eyes that Jessica had, light blue eyes fixed on mine.

The next second - I made a giant jump from the bed, to the floor where I rolled over, pulling my pants on my ass as quickly as I could.

Lake sat slowly, looking at me with a sad, almost resigned smile.

"Hey, Ace."

I lowered my eyes. Yep, his small body was naked. His skin was light and smooth, my gaze roamed over his small, pink nipples, and the soft line of his collarbones. His pubes were shaven. And he had a dick...Obviously, duh. A completely normal penis.

What was even more shocking, his flat abdomen was covered with crusted semen. Like...a lot of it. He must've been sleeping on it the whole night, which meant... Fuck! He cummed while I was fucking him...

I stared at him for a while, not fully comprehending what was going on.

"Where...is Jess?" I asked, even though I already started to realize the answer to it. I was just stalling.

"She was never here, Ace."

Prolonged silence fell on us...

It started to slowly sink, very slowly. Our gazes were now intensely connected. He didn't cover himself, he was just sitting there, gloriously, and shamelessly naked, with his flaccid dick for me to see, and...understand.

I tried to think very carefully. There could be no mistake. I had sex with my roommate.

Yeah. No way around that. Did he sneak to my bed and pretend to be Jess to have a go with me? And I fell for it, I enjoyed it, I even said all the sweet, praising compliments...

Obviously...Fuck! But what now?! Should we talk like adults?

What should my reaction be?

Screaming in shock and running away.

Beating him into a pulp

Calmly asking: what the fuck, Lake, why did you trick me?

Guess what I chose? The most childish option. Yep.

Screaming, "Fuuuuuuuuuck!", I ran out of our room, ignoring his calling, "Wait, Ace!", sprinting at such a tempo, that Usain Bolt would be proud of me.

I rushed from the dorm, toward... just basically ...yep, in no specific direction, to be honest.

Just pure, hysteric running.

After maybe 5 minutes of crazy racing over the campus, I was drained of all the pent-up energy and fell on the lawn, in front of one of the college's main buildings. My eyes fixed on the sky.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

I fucked my roommate. Three times. And it was...heaven. Shockingly.

I could lie to myself. I could give up to panic, to shock, to disbelief. But I couldn't change the fact it happened. And it was entirely on me, how would I deal with that? Like a child or like an adult?

"Ace?" The well-known voice sounded somewhere over my head.

Long, black hair was blowing by the wind in my peripheral sight.

I raised my head from the grass and saw Jessica's pretty face, leaning over me.

No...not her! I really didn't need to see her today, not after such a night with her...imposter!

She was too much to handle now, as I had a lot to think about.

"What are you doing here, on the grass?" she asked suspiciously.

"Fucking lying, can't you see?" I growled, avoiding her eyes. But why? We weren't together anymore. Why would I care?

"Are you okay?" she asked with an ironic tone to her voice, straightening up and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yep, fucking peachy." I sat up and then slowly stood up. As our eyes met, I noticed her amusement and...contempt. I clenched my jaws. "If you want to know, I just had the best sex of my life. And it was with a man."

Oh, fuck. It just spilled out of me. But I realized, saying it loudly was weirdly liberating. Odd, but funny at the same time. So, I chuckled lightly, almost drowning in this surreal, even euphoric state of mind.

"Thanks, I guess."

Another voice?

I froze and turned around. Ten feet from me I noticed Lake - out of breath - as he probably sprinted here also obviously trying to catch me, his long light-brown hair framing his pink face. He smiled radiantly.

"What's going on?" Jessica asked, but we both ignored her.

Lake nibbled at his lower lip. "Sorry, Ace. Please don't be angry. It was you, you know? The person I like.... The person I told you about. It was you all along..."

I swallowed and I suddenly heard myself saying it:

"I know, Lake..."

He squeezed his eyelids. "I'm sorry I tricked you..."

I snorted. "I guess on some, subconscious level I knew. I just chose not to dig too deep into details, that were kinda different. I just pretended...maybe mostly to myself. But I went along with it. And...I have no regrets," I ended this sentence with a firm tone of voice.

Lake opened his mouth in shock, his eyes fixed on me.

He made a small step toward me.

I stiffened a bit, looking down at him because I was 6'3'' compared to his 5'3''. His large blue eyes stared at me, and his plump, pink lips were parted in invitation. I remembered vividly kissing these lips that night, and it was... a fucking revelation.

"Remember, what you promised?" he asked quietly.

I slowly nodded. An oath is an oath, right?

"I'm so happy you enjoyed it," Lake whispered, touching my chest lightly, "The little, narrow heaven, only yours, remember?"

Hmmm, I obviously did, and my dick also, as it throbbed in my pants. I swallowed. I was still looking him in his eyes, and glancing at his lips from time to time. They were so plump, so enticing...

"I must admit, your ass is just perfect," I said, not knowing why would I even mention such an insignificant detail in the face of the much bigger issue here...Like what the hell just happened between us?

"Better than Jess'?" He fluttered his eyelashes.

I chuckled. "I would say much better, yes."

Jess, who stood next to us the whole time with her eyes big as saucers, snorted angrily.

"So...? Are you going to keep your promise?" Lake smirked.

I bit my lip, thinking intensely. My memories of the night were very fresh and rather intense. That was working to Lake's benefit. And mine, to be honest...

"I guess I am," I finally gave up, and smiled in amusement, seeing his wide grin and happy sparkles in his blue eyes.

You live only once, right? So, why not have fun?

That's why I lowered myself, and whispered, "Sometimes dreams come true..."

Then I kissed him as passionately as I could, almost like the world ceased to exist around us, including a shocked Jess. In a way, I was grateful she broke up with me.

I mistook my roommate for her...

And it changed my life.

The end

Thank you so much for reading my story!

Should I write a follow-up story, depicting Lake and Ace dealing with their new relationship? Please, voice your opinion in comments or vote 5* if you think the story should continue!

Alohadave, thank you for your help with editing!

12