Sometimes it Gets Complicated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes, nauseated by those over happy slick movies. I had hoped to catch a few episodes of that new fantasy drama. Nevertheless, I agreed. "Okay, can you pick one?" I asked as I pointed to the remote on my nightstand. "In the meantime, I'll quickly put on my pyjamas."

Kate nodded, taking the remote from my nightstand. I rushed to the bathroom, quickly undressed, and put on the loose blouse and shorts. I smiled, loving the soft fabric against my skin and the free feeling the loose clothes gave me. It felt almost like being naked without anyone being able to see.

I stepped into my bedroom again. Kate let her eyes slide over me. "Is that satin?" She asked, and I nodded before she added. "It looks good on you; it has something sexy about it."

I rolled my eyes. "It's great you find my pyjamas sexy. I mostly use it for sleeping." I replied sarcastically and winked at her.

Kate sighed and sat up straight, "Is this a good one?" She threw the remote on the bed, walked to her backpack and disappeared into the bathroom. I didn't bother to look at what she had chosen, instead scrolling through social media for a moment. Then, a selfie of a classmate caught my attention. The girl was at a party, but mostly the background intrigued me. I was almost sure that James was standing there with a brunette, and it wasn't Kate.

Kate came back wearing a baggy blue shirt and grey shorts. She lay down next to me. "What are you looking at so intently?" She asked curiously.

I handed her my cell phone, and she momentarily looked at the picture before sighing understandingly. "Yeah, James told me he was going to a party." Even though she made it sound lighthearted, I noticed it bothered her. "That girl is just a friend of his."

I frowned and nodded. I wanted to believe Kate, but all the alarm bells went off in my head. Something about his attitude made me suspect it wasn't friendly, but I didn't want to dash her hopes immediately; I could be wrong too. Nevertheless, I did want to warn her. "If I were you, I'd be careful with it."

Kate shook her head nonchalantly. "No, it's nothing; he told you, didn't he? And he's assured me there's nothing between them." More alarm bells went off. But Kate pressed play and turned her attention to the TV.

I had to admit that the movie was better than I had anticipated. The story was not too cliché, and the actor was quite handsome. After the movie, Kate said almost immediately. "Are we going to sleep? I'm pretty tired."

I sensed it wasn't just fatigue that made her want to sleep. I nodded with a sigh. Kate undid her bra and took it off under her t-shirt. She lay down on her side and sighed; after a few minutes, she whispered. "Could you please hold me?"

I looked worriedly at her back, slid over to her, and took a firm hold of her.

##

We started getting ready for the party the next day around four o'clock. Kate was overjoyed and could hardly wait for this moment all day.

"Can I wash up first?" She asked suddenly.

I frowned. "Of course. You know everything lies, don't you?"

Kate nodded and hesitated for a moment. "Yes," She paused for a moment and asked. "Do you happen to have anything to shave?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Why, you wax-" I understood what she meant and smiled. "Wait,"

I walked to my closet and pulled out the toiletry bag I only used for intimate shaving.

Kate looked at me in surprise. "Is that just for shaving?" She asked, surprised when she saw the toiletry bag. "How much can u use for that?"

I looked at her wide-eyed. "What do you mean? It's not like you want a rash or an itch after shaving, do you?"

Kate shrugged. "That's only after a day or two, and the itching is gone with some body lotion."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Once you get it right, you'll never want anything else. Trust me." I opened the toiletry bag and demonstrated each product while explaining how and why to use it. "You start with a gentle scrub so that you can shave shorter. Afterwards, you use shaving gel, not foam, which protects your skin better. Then you shave in the direction the hairs grow, always stretching your skin well, preventing filed hairs. And afterwards, if you are not wearing underwear, use lotion; with underwear, use this powder. This makes everything feel extra soft and prevents chafing. Oh, and the razors must be extremely sharp, so you only use them once."

Kate started laughing coldly. "Damn it, Ivy. I didn't think you would go into so much trouble. And for whom anyway?"

I shrugged again. "For myself. I just like it when it feels smooth."

Kate looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "And for a potential boyfriend?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No, Kate. Just for myself," I wasn't in the mood for this discussion. "Go ahead, get ready; I'd also like to be able to wash up before we have to leave."

Kate sighed and turned toward the bathroom. "We're going to look for a boyfriend for you tonight." She said determinedly and stepped into the bathroom.

I dropped onto the bed and sighed. If Kate intended to find a boyfriend for me at the party, it would be a long night. In my head, I listed every boy likely to be there tonight. But, of all the boys I could think of, none made my tummy flutter. Was it weird that I would rather stay home and spend the evening cosy in front of the TV at my age? Involuntarily my thoughts wandered further to later in the evening, we would sleep over at Kate's, and maybe I would see her father; suddenly, I got that weird feeling in my lower belly again, and my heart was beating in my throat. I wouldn't mind him being my boyfriend!

Kate stepped back into the room, breaking my thoughts. I looked up in surprise; she was wearing only her underwear. "You were darn right! My pussy has never felt so smooth!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Put some clothes on first before you share your enthusiasm." I replied teasingly.

Kate smiled and twisted her hips and shoulders sensually. "And I thought your lesbian side enjoyed seeing me like this."

I rolled my eyes. "Just be careful; before you know it, my lesbian side will kiss you again." I straightened up and walked toward her. As I passed her, I let my hand slide over her bare belly, just above the elastic of her panties and whispered. "Or maybe I'll try to feel how smooth it really is this time." I saw Kate's startled expression as her cheeks grew redder by the second, and I continued giggling my way to the bathroom.

I took a hot shower and washed fleetingly. Meanwhile, I removed all the stubble that had formed over the past few days. Afterwards, I dried off, put on my blue lingerie set and got dressed again before returning to my room. Kate, meanwhile, had also dressed. She was wearing a black dress with a deep V-neck; she looked pretty sexy. I smiled; James would probably find her irresistible in that dress. "Ready to go?" I asked, feigning enthusiasm.

"I am," Kate replied kindly. "But you're not going with me like that."

I frowned. "Why not?"

Kate giggled. "Come on, Ivy; you look like a nun! Put something else on."

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked indignantly.

"Nothing if it's for sitting at home." Answered Kate quietly. "But for a party, you're welcome to splurge."

I rolled my eyes, knowing she could be right. "Then what do you want me to wear?"

Kate smiled. "How about the blue dress I gave you?"

I frowned and thought for a moment, answering with a sigh. "Fine then." It was mostly the memory of how her father had looked at me that had been the deciding factor.

Kate giggled again. "That was easier than I thought."

I rolled my eyes as I took the dress out of my closet and began to undress. Kate stopped me just before I wanted to pull the dress over my head. "Take off your bra too."

I looked at her wide-eyed. "Kate! I already told you I won't walk around without a bra."

Kate rolled her eyes. "And I already told you your breasts are perfect for that!"

I sighed deeply, knowing Kate wouldn't give up until I had at least tried once. "For fucking sake! All right." Reluctantly, I undid my bra and threw it on the bed.

Kate smiled smugly. "Did you know you have pretty nice breasts?" She winked, and I felt my cheeks turn red, causing her to laugh. "And you look super cute when you blush." But, of course, this only deepened my blush.

I rubbed the dress straight, ignored her comments and asked. "Good now?"

Kate nodded. "Absolutely, but I can see the outline of your panties."

I looked at her angrily. "Forget it! I'm really not going to-"

Kate's roaring laugh made me swallow my words; she was teasing me. "Come, we're off," I added, annoyed.

There was a massive crowd at the party, and it took us a while to make our way inside. There were a lot of people we didn't know, and what I noticed was that there were older guys present. I smiled; maybe I found someone I liked tonight after all.

Kate left me after a few minutes saying she was going to find James. I wished her luck and decided to get drinks. I quickly found a pitcher of cocktail and poured myself a large cup. From the first sip, I knew it was a potent cocktail; I felt it burn. I smiled; the party could be better than I had hoped after all. I noticed I was getting more attention than usual; I got several glances, and a few boys actually tried to talk to me. After about an hour, I got lured into a conversation with Nick, a boy in his last year of medicine and quite a handsome character. Maybe there were indeed a few boys here I could consider being my boyfriend. I smiled again, thinking I should thank Kate for the dress later anyway.

I shook my head. It had been too long since I had seen Kate, so I decided to find her. Then, with a faint excuse, I interrupted the conversation with Nick and searched for Kate.

I found Kate at the bottom of the stairs with her head on her knees; she had half a bottle of vodka in her hand. My heart skipped a beat, and I rushed toward her. But, unfortunately, this didn't mean much good.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. "Everything okay, Kate?"

Kate raised her head, her eyes were red, and her make-up was smudged. "No," she wailed and buried her head in my shoulder. "That bastard is fucking that slut of a Sofie."

I sighed, so my hunch had been correct after all. I hugged Kate and rubbed her back comfortingly. "Come, I'll take you home."

Kate shook her head. "No," She put the bottle of vodka to her lips and emptied a quart in one gulp. "I saw you were talking to that boy; you seemed to enjoy yourself; I'll be fine."

I sighed; she sounded drunk. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and helped her upright. "Not enough to let my best friend wail away when she needs me." With some effort, I helped her to the door. "Come on; we're going home."

It was well past midnight before we finally arrived at Kate's house. With great difficulty, Kate finally opened the door but failed to deactivate the alarm before the timer expired. So, The siren started blaring, and Kate giggled. "Whoops."

She undertook another attempt to deactivate the alarm, but halfway through, the siren died, and I heard Kate's father storm down the stairs. I frowned and sighed; I had hoped he wouldn't have to see his daughter in this condition. However, when he appeared at the bottom of the stairs, my heart accelerated to record speed again. He was wearing only a tight boxer, and I could see the outline of his member. My cheeks turned red, and I turned my attention back to Kate. "What happened to her?" John asked worriedly.

Before I could answer, Kate said. "Hi, daddy! I'm a little juiced-up."

I rolled my eyes and frowned. John looked at her angrily. "I can see that, yes, and why?" He helped me support Kate and help her up the stairs.

I suspected it was better that I answer before Kate said things she would regret in her drunken honesty. "She found out that the boy she likes-"

Kate interrupted me. "- preferred to fuck Sofie instead of me." Before I could stop myself, I slapped my hand on my forehead. John looked at me in surprise and angrily glanced at his daughter.

"Even that is no reason to come home like that." Said he angrily and lifted her without effort. "You could use some sleep." He stepped up the stairs and then looked at me. "Can I have a word with you before you go to sleep?" My heart sank into my shoes.

When John came back downstairs, he seemed concerned primarily rather than angry. "Sorry I reacted so harshly, Ivy." He said softly. "Thanks for getting her home safely."

I nodded and was about to say it was only normal before John began to speak hesitantly. "I know it's none of my business, but is Kate sexually active?"

I frowned, taken aback by the question. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to buy some time to formulate a decent answer.

John sighed. "Is she having sex with someone?"

I looked at John, this question was so straightforward it was easy to answer, and I shook my head. "No."

John took a deep breath; he seemed relieved. "Sorry I asked," he hesitated again for a moment and then said. "We had such a good bond, and lately, it seems like she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore."

I looked at him compassionately. His reaction broke my heart, and I wished I still had a daddy. "I'm sure she still loves you as much as ever, John," I felt a lump form in my throat and swallowed away the tears in my eyes. "I think she just doesn't realise how lucky she is to still have you." A tear rolled down my cheek.

John frowned and hugged me. "Sorry, this wasn't tactful of me. I should have known you were still struggling with losing your father."

I wrapped my arms around him; the security I felt in his embrace made me forget everything, and I felt instantly better. Suddenly I became aware of his body heat against my bare shoulders, his firm hand between my shoulder blades, his fingers on my skin, and my cheek resting on his muscular shoulders. Hormones coursed through my body, my heart tried to get out of my chest, and my lower abdomen seemed to cramp.

I hated that he let go of me. "Sorry for bothering you with my questions." He let his gaze pass over me. "By the way, you look fantastic in that dress."

I completely melted; I really needed to thank Kate for that dress! "Thank you." I mumbled shyly and took a step toward him.

John smiled and said. "You better check on kate; I think she needs you more than I do at the moment." I felt his lips fleetingly on my cheek before he continued. "Sleep well, Ivy." And before I could respond, I stared after him as he stepped up the stairs.

With knees buckling, I followed him up the stairs, my head spinning over. What did he mean by needing me more than him? Did he need me at all? And, more importantly, why? I shook my head; how damned horny could I get from a kiss on my cheek? My labia itched and screamed to be caressed. For a moment, the thought flashed through my mind of stepping through to John's room, but I restrained myself. One thing was sure, this time, I would opt for the spare bed.

I bit my lip and pushed open the door to Kate's room.

"There you are!" Kate's voice startled me; I had already expected her to be asleep. "Would you mind cuddling a bit?"

Despite my desires, I sighed but wanted to be there for her, so I pulled off my dress and crawled into bed with her. Kate turned to me, put her arm across my waist, and nestled against me.

"I'm glad you're here." Kate sounded surprisingly clear despite the amount of alcohol she had been drinking. "At least I know you'll never break my heart."

I looked at her and smiled. "Of course not; how could I ever do that?"

Kate tightened her grip and looked at me, bringing her head closer to mine. "Now, I wouldn't mind that kiss you promised."

I rolled my eyes. "You're drunk, Kate."

Her hand slid up my side. She leaned toward me and pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue slid over my bottom lip; I was about to turn my head away when her hand slid over my bare breast. In my already aroused state, that simple touch was like a bomb exploding. I moaned deeply into Kate's mouth and kissed her back passionately before I realised it.

Our tongues wallowed around each other, and I let my hands slide exploratively down her sides. Kate no longer had her dress on, and as my hand slid over her ribs, I noticed she had also removed her bra. I became aware of how much skin contact we had, which only excited me more. Suddenly her finger went over my nipple; it was the first time anyone else had touched my erogenous zones, and the sensation was overwhelming. The moan that followed broke our kiss.

Kate breathed heavily and whispered. "I like how you moan when I touch those perky breasts."

I was beside myself with lust; Kate's touches were heavenly, and I wanted to make her feel just as good. I pushed her flat on her back, leaving her on the edge of her single bed, and kissed her deeply. I placed my hand on her abdomen and, with one fluid motion, pushed it into her panties.

Kate stiffened for a moment and gripped my wrist, but she moaned deeply at the first exploratory movement my fingers made between her legs. I explored her further and quickly found the cap that hid her clitoris. Kate moaned again, opening her legs for me; I began the movements I liked myself. I pressed the ball of my hand against her smooth Venus mound and let my finger slide between and over her labia, keeping her clitoris continuously under varying pressure. It took only a few minutes before Kate arched back and panted. "Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum, Ivy!"

I smiled, continued my motion and started kissing her neck. I adored how she reacted to my touch. How she quivered every time I dragged my fingers through her labia, or how she gasped when I increased the pressure on her clit. A minute later, Kate shakily squeezed her legs shut and moaned deeply. Her contracting muscles underneath my fingers told me I had just made her cum.

Still panting, Kate rolled onto her side and kissed me as she pushed me, in turn, against the mattress. Her hand slid up my leg and made its way to the inside. I unconsciously opened my legs, hoping she would return the favour, and seconds later felt Kate's fingers around my most intimate area. I looked at Kate and groaned as she pushed on my panties at the level of my entrance. Kate bit her lip and whispered. "Damn, you're wet; I can feel it through your panties."

I felt my cheeks glow, and Kate giggled at the sight of my reaction. Then, as she deftly pushed my panties aside, she whispered. "I'm going to make you cum as hard as you made me."

With those words, I gasped as gentle pressure was suddenly applied to my entrance, just hard enough to let her fingers slide in gently but soft enough to make it pleasantly slow. My eyes rolled away as a warmth rippled through my loins. For the first time, it wasn't my fingers giving me pleasure. Kate's technique what totally different from mine. And yet, within seconds, she had me on the verge of orgasm. With the fingertips of two fingers inside me, she gently massaged the inside of my pelvic floor at the top of my vagina while rolling her thumb continuously around my clitoris. The undulating motion against the ceiling of my vagina was intoxicating, and the swelling bubble in my loins that announced my impending orgasm swelled faster than ever.

My moans of pleasure soon became frantic yelps. I needed to cum, and fast. Unconsciously arching my back, the bubble seemed to tighten; I inhaled deeply and held my breath. Kate's thumb circled around my clitoris while her index and middle fingers curled upward, bursting the bubble. I was engulfed by a wave of blissful sparks that spread from my lower abdomen throughout my entire body until my fingertips tingled. I expected to cry out, but the only sound I could make was a deep growl that was more like purring. Kate stretched out my orgasm by continuing her motions, causing me to jerk uncontrollably. I don't know how long she continued, but it seemed endless. When the continued contractions became painful, I finally grabbed Kate's wrist to stop her. My eyes rolled back as my body was still reeling from my orgasm, one that, for the first time, I had not induced myself. Still panting, I touched her cheek, and a final kiss concluded our intense evening. We snuggled close together and fell asleep cuddling.