Sometimes it Gets Complicated Pt. 01

Story Info
It always starts with fun and games.
10.4k words
4.63
21.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He sure knew how to kiss!" Kate rolled her eyes and bit her lip. "I wonder if he'd be good at other things just as well!" She took a sip from the bottle of vodka she'd hidden in her room last week.

I smiled kindly as I casually scrolled through my social media.

"You're acting slutty, Kate." I said, without looking away from my cell phone. Kate was my best friend, and I knew I could say that without hurting her.

Kate didn't answer, so I looked up from my cell phone. She glared at me with raised eyebrows. Now that I was looking at her, she replied. "To you or the general standard?"

I teasingly mirrored her facial expression. "Are you calling me a prude now?"

Kate's corner of her mouth lifted slightly. "Didn't you call me a slut?"

I started laughing heartily. Kate was anything but a slut; at school, they said she was the ice queen. However, this didn't mean she didn't have urges; I knew all too well that she, like almost every other eighteen-year-old girl, was a horny hormonal mess.

"Yes," I replied and began to imitate her voice. "He kisses so good; he makes me so horny; I just wished he'd fuck me."

Kate laughed. "Eum, yes, absolutely. I wouldn't mind." She licked her lips.

I smiled. "Then why didn't you?"

Kate sighed, bit her lip and frowned. "There's no way I'm going to give up my V-card in the back seat of a car, Ivy." She sat cross-legged next to me on her single bed. "Besides, if he wants to get into my pants, he will have to put in a bit more effort than kissing me once after a party." She handed the bottle of vodka to me.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You've only kissed? " I took a deep gulp, and the drink burned down my gullet. I knew that sip would make me tipsy, but I didn't care much. I would sleep here and liked the buzzed feeling.

I looked at Kate again and waited for her answer; she nodded, so I asked.

"You're going to tell me you end up in the back seat of his car, and he only wants to kiss you without trying more?"

Kate bit her lip. "Oh, he did try," Her cheeks ran red. "And If I hadn't had my period, I'd probably pushed his hand into my pants myself."

I giggled again. "So much for the part about trying harder than kissing you."

Kate glared at me again, snatched the bottle from my hands and took another sip. "Bitch," she replied. "What about you, by the way, Ivy? Don't you have anyone in mind?"

I frowned and shook my head. "No. Besides, I don't have as many choices as you do."

I wasn't lying; Kate was the prettiest girl in school, and almost every boy wanted her. On the other hand, I was skinny, had small breasts and narrow hips, freckles all over my body, and naturally ginger hair. I wasn't particularly popular, not that I minded. I wasn't into guys my age; I liked them older and significantly more mature.

Kate looked at me accusingly. "Stop kidding; You've got a waist to murder for. You just hide in your clothes."

I shook my head. "No way, my clothes have nothing to do with it; I barely have any curves." I said, pointing my finger at her.

Kate rolled her eyes and stood up straight. "Take your clothes off."

"What?" replied I in astonishment as I watched Kate pull her sweater and top over her head.

"Get undressed; I'll wear your clothes to prove my point." She opened her pants and pushed them down. I frowned, realising she looked pretty handsome in her lacy satin underwear.

Reluctantly, I undressed to my underwear. Kate grabbed my clothes and put them on. "You see," she said smugly. "Your clothes are my size, and you're what? one or two sizes smaller than me?"

I hid my body behind her blanket. "Yea, yea, now give them back."

Kate giggled and took another gulp of the bottle of vodka before looking at me teasingly. "No, being more self-confident about your body would benefit you. So just stay like that for a while."

Annoyed, I looked at her angrily. "Come on, Kate, give them back."

Kate rolled her eyes and sat down next to me again. "Damn it, Ivy; don't get mad; I'm just teasing you." She handed the bottle to me, and I took another sip while Kate took my clothes off again.

I closed the bottle and rolled on my back to place it on the nightstand again. Suddenly I felt Kate sit down on top of me. Then, surprised, I felt her hands slide up my sides, past my armpits, along my arms, until she finally locked my wrists above my head. She brought her face closer to me and whispered. "But you must admit it would be pretty exciting if a guy would do this to you?"

It was probably the alcohol or the hormones that didn't leave me untouched either, but my heart quickened, and my chest seemed to swell as I became lightheaded. I don't know why, but suddenly I pressed my lips against Kate's.

Kate stiffened before she released my wrists, only to place her hands on my cheeks. I let my tongue slide along her lips, and she opened her mouth. Then, before I realised it, we kissed deeply. Her tongue rolled around mine, and I placed my hands on her waist, sliding them up slowly.

Suddenly Kate broke the kiss; she sat up straight and looked at me in surprise with a deep blush. Her breathing was heavy; she frowned and said. "So you're not a prude after all." I blushed profoundly, realising what I had just done; I shook my head to clear some of the alcohol-induced fog. Kate let her hand slide from my neck between my breasts over my stomach before she rolled off me giggling.

"You're crazy, Ivy." She giggled and again took the bottle of vodka from the nightstand to take another sip.

Uncomfortably, I also started giggling and took the bottle from her. I wanted to apologise, but at the same time, I didn't. Hadn't she provoked it herself? I took another deep gulp.

The kiss made me forget that we were still in our underwear, and I no longer cared. But Kate was right; I could use some self-confidence. It took several more hours before I noticed that Kate hadn't bothered to get dressed again either. And when I teasingly pointed this out to her, she blushed again. We spent the rest of the evening teasing and talking to each other. The bottle of vodka progressed as quickly as the evening, and we were both quite drunk by the time we went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up, the room was spinning, and I desperately needed to pee. I chuckled; we had fallen asleep in the same bed. And while that meant we had little room, it was also pleasantly warm. I felt Kate's body heat in my back, and her arm was draped over my waist. I knew it would be cold when I got out of bed and didn't want to get up. But my bladder decided otherwise. Reluctantly, I detached myself from kate and got out of bed. The room's freshness made me want to crawl back into bed quickly, so I stumbled awkwardly to the bathroom. I hurriedly pushed open the door and bumped into Kate's father.

I let out a high-pitched yelp and was instantly sober. Kate's father was completely naked, and I realised I was wearing only plain white underwear. Before I could stop myself, my eyes went to his crotch, and I felt my heartbeat in my throat. Then, seeing a penis in real life for the first time, I shook my head and moved swiftly behind the corner. "I'm sorry, John." I brought out, muttering. "I didn't know you'd be here."

John laughed. "To be honest, I wasn't expecting you either, Ivy. Otherwise, I would have put something on."

My cheeks headed, and I pressed my back against the wall and tried to cover myself as best I could with my arms. "Sorry," I muttered again.

John stepped out of the bathroom with no indication of embarrassment. As he passed me, I noticed he looked at me from head to toe. I shifted my gaze to the ground, again catching a glimpse of his member. It was that moment when I no longer saw John as my best friend's father but as a man. A damn handsome man.

As soon as he passed, I stared after him until he entered his room. My heart was still beating in my throat, and I felt a warmth in my stomach. Then, confused, I rushed to the bathroom and back to Kate's room. I hesitantly gazed at the cold spare bed and crawled back into Kate's.

As I lifted the sheet, Kate growled and turned her back to me. I carefully lay down next to her and closed my eyes. However, I couldn't get the image of John's naked body out of my mind, and with every second I thought about it, the itch in my loins intensified, and I seemed to get dull stitches in my stomach. I frowned as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter, and my labia began to glow and tingle.

It felt so wrong yet so irresistible. How old was he anyway? In his mid to late forties? Even at best, he was more than twice my age. And yet, how he had looked at me had something exciting about it. I let my hand slide over my belly and suppressed a moan. How would his hands feel on my body? I pushed my hand into my panties and spread my legs until they almost touched Kate. I let my finger slide between my labia and rubbed my wetness toward my clitoris. I felt the heat pulling into my clitoris, and I couldn't suppress the following moan. This was so wrong; I was fingering myself next to my best friend while thinking about her father. And yet I couldn't stop; all I wanted was to touch myself, or even better, for John to touch me. I let my finger slide around my clitoris before gently pushing on my entrance. My pelvic floor muscles tensed unconsciously, and I moaned again, much louder this time. I felt the pressure building in my abdomen, my heart pounding in my groin, and I knew it wouldn't be long before redemptive pleasure washed over me.

My heart stopped when Kate suddenly turned. She put her arm over me and draped her leg over my hip. I cursed Kate, not daring to move. I was so close the slightest touch would make me cum; all I had to do was move my fingers. But I knew that if I finished, my shaking body would wake Kate. A tear of frustration ran down my cheek as I endured the torture that resulted from not being able to cum.

I awoke the following day to Kate growling as she got up. "Damn, I slept badly." I turned onto my side and watched as Kate got up and walked to her closet. Then, unabashedly changing her underwear. While putting on her bra, she turned to me. "You can't lie still either, can you?"

My cheeks glowed. "Sorry," I muttered as I stood up and walked to my backpack to take fresh underwear. I hesitated and looked at Kate. "Are you going to stand there looking?"

Kate giggled. "You did, didn't you?" She winked. "Where did that self-confidence from yesterday go?"

I cursed softly, and to prove her wrong, I removed my bra without turning around. Then, I swiftly put on my new bra, pushed my panties down, and changed them quickly. "Bitch." I muttered.

Kate looked at me, smiling. "I love you too, Ivy."

I answered her with a mean look and took hold of my pants. "Wait a minute." Said Kate, and she took a dark blue dress from her closet. "Here, put this on, this is too small for me anyway, and I think it will be just your size."

I looked at her frowning. "You know I don't wear dresses."

Kate smiled again. "Please? For me? I'm sure it'll look stunning on you."

I sighed, took the dress and pulled it over my head. But, unfortunately, the shoulderless dress was too short for my taste and stood out against my pale skin, just as the pink shoulder straps of my bra didn't match the dress. "This really isn't pretty, Kate."

Kate shook her head. "Yeah, but take off your bra; that's the only thing that looks a little weird."

I looked at her wide-eyed. "No way I'm walking around without a bra."

Kate giggled again. "Your breasts are perfect for that, though. Anyway, your choice. Come here; I'll take the straps off."

Reluctantly, I walked over to Kate and let her remove my bra straps. I looked in the mirror again. I felt on display and naked. "I don't know, Kate. This isn't me."

Kate corrected the dress at my shoulders and let her hands slide down my sides as she smoothed the dress. "You look fantastic, even sexy."

I felt my cheeks glow again. "All the things I don't do for you."

Kate giggled again. "When you finally find a boyfriend because of that dress, you'll thank me." She winked, grabbed my shoulders and pushed me out of her room.

"Good morning, daddy." She chirped as we stepped into the kitchen. "I forgot to tell you, but Ivy stayed over."

"Oh really?" He sounded surprised, and I frowned; he knew all too well that I had stayed over, but maybe he didn't want to embarrass me. He looked at Kate sternly and continued. "I would like you to tell me that someone is staying over. It isn't the first time I've asked you."

Kate averted her gaze. "Sorry, Dad," Kate fumbled with her shirt and said suddenly. "I'll go get my cell phone in a hurry."

John's grey eyes bore into mine. My heart skipped a few beats before he spoke. "Good morning Ivy; slept well?"

I nodded shyly. "Yeah, pretty much; you too?" I answered uncomfortably.

He lowered his eyes and looked at me again from head to toe with that same gaze as last night, and I again felt the tingling sensation in my lower abdomen. I couldn't prevent my eyes dropping either, and I rested my gaze on his crotch. His voice made me jerk my eyes up again. "Absolutely, it was a good night."

I felt my cheeks glow. Did he mean he had slept well or something else? Kate came in again, and I was relieved to hear her voice. "Dad, next Friday, I'll stay over at Ivy's if it's okay with you."

John looked at his daughter, disappointed."Really? Can't you sleep here? I already only see you on weekends." He looked at me hopefully, clearly looking for support.

I frowned, not understanding her motives. "Why would we sleep at my place? I thought the party was pretty close by?"

Kate flashed a scowl at me, and her father seized the opportunity I offered him with both hands. "That's ideal then; I will provide breakfast for you!"

Kate's facial expression changed to joy before she looked at her father again. "Oh, that's super sweet, dad!"

Stepping out of the house half an hour later, Kate suddenly seemed angry again. "What the hell was the point of that, Ivy?"

I immediately understood what she was referring to. "Yikes, Kate. Did you see his face when you said he wouldn't see you? My heart almost broke in his place. You know how much he looks forward to the weekends you guys have together."

Kate frowned and shook her head. "Yes, but it's the party at James' house! What if he asks me to stay over? Now I can't say I slept over at your place."

I suppressed a smile, secretly glad that somehow I had managed to get revenge for what she had unwittingly done to me last night. I sighed because somewhere, I also felt guilty for my gloating. "If he suggested it, I'll make sure you have an excuse or alternative, okay?"

Kate smiled and nodded. "You're an angel!"

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. "Again, All the things I do for you."

We arrived downtown and began our afternoon of shopping. We went into several clothing stores, and each time Kate made me try on half the store. After a lot of insisting, she finally managed to get me to buy four outfits.

The first was a cropped top with hot pants, the second a V-neck blouse and a skirt that was too short. The third outfit was a summer dress, and the fourth, after some nagging on my part, was a pair of fitting Jeans with a wool pull where the stitch was so big you could practically see through it.

I thought I would have had the worst of it by now until Kate suddenly dragged me into a lingerie store. And here, too, I had garment after garment pushed into my hands. The only advantage here was that Kate believed me when I said I knew my size and didn't insist that I fit everything. And again, we left with two sets of underwear for me. The first was a heavenly blue lace finished set, which I admit was elegant and sexy.

On the other hand, the second set was grey and almost entirely transparent, except for the floral design embroidered through the fabric.

I'd resolutely refused to buy that, and eventually, Kate gifted it. Then, secretly, I decided never to put it on unless on an extraordinary occasion.

Afterwards, we went for something to eat and to the cinema. And then it was time to go home. It was starting to get late, and Kate still had to go to her mom, who lived half an hour away.

"I'll see you Thursday night?" I asked airily.

Kate nodded. "If I can stay the night? I don't feel like going back to my mom's afterwards."

I rolled my eyes, not understanding why she didn't move to her father's; after all, she was of age and could decide independently. "Sure," I replied. "You know you're always welcome, right?"

Kate smiled, hugged me and said. "Thanks, you're a sweetheart." After which, she turned and left. "See you Thursday!" She called out.

##

Thursday was here sooner than I had thought. It had been a busy week, and I was glad for the extended weekend ahead.

At 8:30, the doorbell rang; I was reading a book on my bed, and I listened as my mother opened the door.

"Hey Kate," she greeted her warmly. "Go ahead; Ivy is in her room."

"Hi, Tess," Kate replied, "Thanks."

Half a minute later, the door to my room opened; Kate threw her backpack into the corner and jumped onto my bed. She lay down on top of me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you." She whispered, and I smiled. I had missed her, too.

I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed at her back. Kate raised her head and looked at me teasingly. "It's safe to get on top of you today, right?"

I frowned before I realised what she meant, and I raised my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes. "Yes, it's safe," I replied sharply.

Kate giggled and put her head back next to mine. "And here I was, hoping I'd get another kiss." She teased me further.

I exhaled slowly; if she was going to challenge me like that, she could be startled. So I let my hand slide up her back to her hair, grabbed her ponytail and tilted her head so her neck was free.

Kate stiffened in surprise as I went from her collarbone, slowly nibbling and kissing along her neck to her ear. The higher I went, the more Kate relaxed, and when I planted a kiss just below her ear, I was sure she just suppressed a moan. I took her earlobe between my teeth and pulled gently before whispering. "If that's what you want."

I loosened my grip while letting my lips slide down her cheek and stopping an inch before the corner of her mouth, keeping my lips an inch from hers and looking deep into her eyes. I felt Kate's heavy breathing against my mouth for several seconds before she shook her head, leaned back a little and said. "Sometimes I think you're a lesbian."

I laughed heartily and pushed her off me. "Not at all, but maybe you are? You've already jumped me twice."

Kate looked into my eyes and bit her lip fleetingly before narrowing her eyes and answering. "You shouldn't get your hopes up, Ivy. I have to keep myself available for James."

I smiled again. "How is it between you two, by the way?"

Kate lay down on her back and stared dreamily at the ceiling. "He just texted he's looking forward to seeing me tomorrow." Kate turned her head toward me. "Maybe he'll ask?"

I smiled at Kate. "Who knows? Would you like that?"

Kate nodded convincingly. "Of course! Have you had a good look at him? He's really handsome!"

I giggled. "He's not really my type, but I hope it works out for your sake."

Kate frowned and looked at me menacingly. "If he asks me to stay with him, you better keep your promise!"

I smiled and offered my pinky. "Pinky promise!"

Kate hooked her pinky in mine and smiled. "You're the best!"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I know." Kate laughed heartily and gave me a shove. I playfully pushed back and asked. "Do you feel like watching something?"

"Hmm, yes," Kate replied. "I'm in the mood for an epic Love Story."