Sometimes it Gets Complicated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with mixed feelings. The events of the night were overshadowed by regret. I had enjoyed myself, there was no doubt about that, but it was not how I wanted. I also felt guilty toward Kate; although she had started it herself, I supposed I had used her.

I became aware that I was still lying very close to Kate, the heat radiating from her basically naked body almost unbearable. My head began to spin; I was suddenly far too hot.

Carefully, I detached myself from Kate's embrace.

Kate chuckled. "Stay a while longer?"

I sighed. "I'm going to get up, I'm too hot, and I'm going to be nauseous if I don't cool off," I replied truthfully.

Kate didn't open her eyes. "Do you mind if I stayed in bed? My head seems to be splitting open."

I giggled. "No, catch some sleep."

Careful not to pull the sheet off Kate, I stood up. The fresh air on my skin sent me a shiver, and I quickly stepped towards my backpack to take clean clothes.

As I rummaged in my backpack, I cursed inwardly; apparently, I had not brought clean underwear. I frowned and fought a mental duel. Not putting on underwear had never been an option in my mind. But I also didn't want to keep my current panties, which felt clammy, on any longer.

Finally deciding that I thought dirty underwear was worse than none, I pushed my panties down and stepped out before putting on my sweatpants and t-shirt. I fleetingly combed my hair, tied it into a ponytail and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ivy." Spoke John cheerfully. " Did you sleep well?"

I smiled. "Good morning, John. Like a rose." I replied, imitating his enthusiasm.

John looked at the door behind me. "Isn't Kate coming?" He asked, frowning.

I couldn't suppress my smile. "No, she's still dying in bed."

John rolled his eyes. "Serves her right; she shouldn't drink so much." He looked angry for a moment, but his gaze softened almost immediately. "Thanks again for getting her home safely."

I smiled at him as he walked to the table and sat down. "That's the least I could do, isn't it? Kate would do the same for me."

I sat on the chair next to John, who smiled and nodded. "She's lucky to have someone like you." I felt my cheeks turn red. "Would you like breakfast?" He continued kindly.

I shook my head; since I had woken up, I had gradually become more nauseous and began to experience cramps in my lower abdomen. An unmistakable signal that my period was coming. "No, thanks. I'm not hungry." I replied.

"Too much to drink?" asked John playfully.

I smiled. "No, I didn't get the chance," I answered equally playfully, and John laughed heartily.

"You'll have to excuse me, but I must leave." Said he kindly as he stood up and put a hand between my shoulder blades. My heart quickened again, and my chest seemed to contract. What the hell was wrong with me? "Are you staying long?" He added.

I shook my head and stood up as well. "No, I'm going home later."

John nodded. "Then until next time." He looked into my eyes, and for a second, which seemed to last an eternity, I stared back into his deep grey eyes. My heart skipped a beat, and before I could stop myself, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his.

For a moment, I was overcome by a blissful feeling of excitement; I felt his hand on my lower back, and it looked like he was going to embrace me and kiss me back passionately. But suddenly, he pushed me away. He looked at me confused and shook his head. "Ivy, This is inappropriate; I -"

I was overcome with embarrassment. What did I expect? I shook my head and averted my gaze. As I walked out of the room, I muttered. "Sorry." I couldn't get away fast enough; I could sink through the floor. I ran to the front door and left without looking back.

##

I stayed in bed all day, not wanting to hear from or see anyone. How could I have been so stupid? Finally, an hour after I got home, in which I cried nonstop, I attempted to watch a series. However, I could not keep my mind on it, and in the end, sleeping was the best alternative. It was already evening when I heard my mother calling at the stairs. "Ivy? Kate is on the phone for you!"

I frowned; why would Kate call me on the landline? She had my cell phone number, right? I groped in my pocket and cursed inwardly, and I had left it with her. "I'm coming!" I called back and hurried down the stairs.

"Ivy, is everything okay?" Kate sounded concerned.

I bit my lip and tried to sound as believable as possible. "Yes, everything is fine."

"Why did you leave so suddenly?"

I felt my cheeks glow; there was no way I could tell I had tried to kiss her father. "I suddenly got my period and didn't have anything on me." I lied partially.

Kate laughed. "Yikes, Ivy. You should have woken me up then. I would have given you a tampon, though."

"Yeah, sorry," I mumbled shyly, knowing it would have been the logical solution.

"Why don't you start taking the pill? Then you can plan it, and you wouldn't have surprises like these." Continued Kate.

I sighed. "My cycle is fairly regular and doesn't bother me much. I can still think about that if I need contraception. For now, I don't need to start taking hormones."

Kate giggled. "That's true, and after yesterday I definitely think you prefer girls."

"Oh, not at all," I replied brightly. "By the way, I didn't hear you complaining?"

Kate went silent for a moment and then said. "No, I enjoyed it," She hesitated for a moment. "I don't want to hurt you, but it was mostly experimentation, and I wanted to feel good after everything. I'm sorry if that makes you feel I've used you as a rebound."

I sighed in relief. "Oh Kate, I don't. And to be honest, I've felt like shit because I thought you'd feel like I'd taken advantage of you."

Kate chuckled. "No, I started it? Didn't I?"

I smiled. "hmm, yea."

Kate sighed. "What I'm actually calling for. Your cell phone and clothes are still here. Are you coming for them, or do I ask Dad to bring them?"

I remained silent, not knowing what to say. What I was sure of was that I didn't want to see her father right now. "Ivy?" sounded Kate's voice on the other end of the line.

"Sorry," I brought out quickly. "I'll come by."

"Okay, then I'll see you later." Replied Kate cheerfully before she disconnected the line. I stayed with the handset in my hand for a moment longer, then put it on the hook.

The walk to Kate's seemed longer than usual, and I fervently hoped I wouldn't have to face her father. Finally, after walking for over fifteen minutes, I hesitantly rang the doorbell.

My worst fears came true when John opened the door. I looked at the ground and said. "I forgot my stuff. Is Kate there?"

John sighed. "No, she forgot she had to go to the physiotherapist. She tried to call you, but your mom told me you had already left."

I nodded while keeping my gaze fixed tightly on the ground. "Come in for a minute."

I shook my head without looking up. "No, I just came to get my things."

"Please?" John replied kindly. "We need to talk." My heart sank as I stepped back inside. John closed the door behind me and gestured to the living room, where I sat on the couch.

John came and sat next to me, sighed and said. "I don't know why you kissed me, and I'm sorry if I gave the wrong signals. But it can't happen again."

I fought back the tears that blurred my vision and fidgeted nervously with my hands. I would endure the scolding that followed and then pretend it never happened. "You're Kate's best friend," John continued, and for the first time, I looked at him in surprise. This conversation was going in a different direction than I had expected. "And I don't feel like explaining that we kissed. So I'd like to-"

"Is that it?" I asked, surprised, and John looked at me, confused. "She doesn't have to know; It can be our secret?" I added hopefully and felt jitters in my stomach again.

"No, Ivy," he replied in surprise. I leaned toward him; if there was even the slightest chance he wanted me, I had to take it because I wanted him. "You're the same age as my daughter." He continued.

"So what?" I asked before fleetingly pressing my lips against his. "Don't you find me attractive?"

I could see the confusion and hesitation on his face. "Yes, very attractive, but-"

I didn't let him finish and kissed him again before saying. "If we both want it, there is no problem, right?" I gave him another kiss and felt his resistance crumble. So it wasn't long before we kissed passionately. I sat down on his lap and pressed my hips against his crotch. That I could feel his erection only made me hornier, and I ground against it.

He grunted as his hands slid down my body, from my sides to my legs, back up, under my shirt and over my bra. His touches were heavenly, and how his rough, powerful fingers dragged over my skin made me want to surrender to him completely. Suddenly his hands slid over my stomach to my pants; he began fiddling with the button. Startled, I broke the kiss and watched him look longingly at me. "Fuck this; I want you so badly." He whispered.

The button of my pants opened, followed by the zipper. I frowned and looked at him apologetically. Then, I grabbed his hands to stop him after he had unfolded the flaps of my jeans, making my panties clearly visible. "Oh John, there is nothing I want more, but we can't right now; I'm on my period," I replied shyly; I could read the disappointment on his face. I bit my lip; maybe I could do something else for him. "But that doesn't mean I can't make you feel good."

I positioned myself a little lower on his legs, fidgeted awkwardly with the button and clumsily opened his pants. A few seconds later, I held his member in my hand. It was much larger than I could remember from fleeting glances. His penis was so long that, even with two hands, I couldn't grasp its entire length. And it was so thick that I could only just touch my fingernail with my thumb. Exploring, I let his member slide through my hand, amazed at how his skin slid over what appeared to be a rugged interior. John groaned and let his head hang back, his mouth half open. I bit my lip again; how could such a simple touch have such an effect on him?

With each passing second, I became more confident. I tried holding his member differently, constantly probing for his reaction. Eventually, I seemed to get the best response when I curled my fingers around his shaft and let the tip slide along my palm, which was slippery with his pre-cum. John looked at me as if he wanted to devour me. He let his hands slide up my legs again along my legs and, with a smooth motion, pushed up my shirt, followed by my bra. I moaned deeply as his thumb slid over my nipple; the pleasure it gave me made me want to pleasure him even more. I accelerated my hand movement; he frowned and suddenly said. "I'm close, Ivy."

My heart skipped a few beats; I would make him cum. I smiled and nodded at him as I kept up my motion. John closed his eyes and leaned his head back again. The moment he opened his mouth, I felt his member pulsing. I felt my palm suddenly get wet and felt something land on my forearm. Suddenly it dawned on me that I hadn't thought that when he cummed it wasn't dry.

In a slight panic and trying to avoid getting our clothes covered in cum, I quickly pushed myself forward and pressed his member flat against my bare belly. The crown of his penis rose just above the edge of my panties, and with each pulsation, I felt my hand and stomach getting wetter.

After what seemed like an eternity, the pulsations finally ebbed away, and I looked from my hand to my lower abdomen. John laughed heartily at the sight of my surprised reaction.

"Sorry about the mess." Said he cheerfully as he laid on my back in the seat with remarkable ease. "Stay like that for a while, and I'll get a towel to clean it up a bit."

John got up, closed his pants and walked to the kitchen. Still amazed, I let my fingers slide through his seed on my lower abdomen. I bit my lip; I found the feeling quite pleasant and wondered how it would taste or feel like to have him inside me. A few seconds later, he returned with a piece of kitchen paper and rubbed my belly clean.

"There you go," He said softly. He seemed to stare for a moment and continued. "I might have ruined your panties, though."

I sat up a little straighter and watched him slide his finger along the dark circle that had formed deep on the front of my panties. A shiver went through my body; I wanted his fingers to go even deeper, to explore me. I frowned in frustration and quickly sat up. I quickly buttoned my pants. "That'll dry," I replied as I propped up my outer clothing and felt my cheeks turn red.

John laughed again. "Yes, it will." He leaned toward me and kissed me softly on my cheek. "Are you staying until Kate gets home?"

My eyes got big. Kate could come home any minute, and if she saw me now, she would know immediately from my reaction that something had happened. I quickly shook my head. "No, She's going to figure it out immediately. Just tell her I still had to go somewhere."

John smiled. "She might." Said John as he looked at me with concern. "She's pretty perceptive." I nodded in agreement, and John continued. "Don't forget your things. They're in Kate's room."

Shaking my head, I walked to Kate's room and grabbed my backpack before returning to the front door. Before I pulled it open, I gave John another kiss on his lips.

##

Once home, I quickly walked to my room and plopped down on my bed. I bit my lip; I still couldn't believe what had happened. I took a deep breath; I could swear I could smell the metallic sweet aroma of John's sperm. I squeezed my legs together and tensed my pelvic floor muscles. He had said he wanted me! And that feeling, however inappropriate, was totally mutual. I smiled and closed my eyes. I was convinced I would do everything I could so that he'd become my first.

I rolled onto my stomach, grabbed my cell phone, and saw that I had about ten notifications. Most were from social media, but I also had some messages and missed calls.

The missed calls were from Kate, and I also had a message on social media from Nick, who asked if everything was okay after seeing us leave early at the party.

I replied that everything was okay and started scrolling through my social media. Then, my cell phone vibrated again, and I saw that Kate had sent a message.

"You're never going to believe it! Dad has agreed to have the annual costume party at our barn!" I reread the message in amazement. The annual costume party was a tradition of our friend group and their entourage, and it was our turn to host it this year, but to date, we had no location, and it was only two weeks away. Luckily for us, the theme was already known, and it would be animated movies

"Really, did you ask him again?" I texted back, puzzled. As far as I knew, John had clarified that he didn't want to hear anything more about it.

A moment later, I received another reply. "No, he brought it up himself just now. I thought you had managed to persuade him?"

I giggled, pushing my fingers into my pants and stroking along the still-clammy front of my panties. If I had convinced him, I could imagine how. A shiver ran down my spine. Had he agreed because he knew I would be sleeping over? I bit my lip and typed my answer. "No, I didn't say anything about it. Maybe he wants to prevent you from coming home drunk again?"

Her answer came surprisingly quickly. "Bitch! But you might be right. But that doesn't matter! We have a location!"

I giggled again and rolled onto my back as a plan formed. That party offered the perfect opportunity. As soon as Kate was asleep, I could sneak out of her room and crawl into bed with John. I squeezed my legs together again as excitement flowed over me. Two more weeks, and he could take my virginity.