Sometimes it Gets Complicated Pt. 02

Story Info
It always starts with fun and games.
10.4k words
4.67
14.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at school on Friday morning, I immediately noticed something must have happened. Across the courtyard, groups scattered everywhere, whispering and showing each other something on their mobile phones. Some of these groups, especially those with primary boys, seemed enthusiastic. Other groups, however, seemed concerned or even shocked.

I let my gaze wander across the courtyard, looking for Kate. Maybe she already knew what was going on. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Kate's whispered voice. "Ivy, have you seen it yet?"

I quickly turned and looked at Kate; she seemed worried too. "No. What happened?" I asked curiously.

Kate frowned and pushed her mobile phone into my hands. Confused, I looked at the screen. The video playing was from a popular porn site and showed a young couple having doggy-style sex, filmed from a distance from a bird's eye perspective. I looked at Kate, confused. "What about this?"

Kate shook her head in disbelief. "Take a good look at who it is."

I looked again. The video was still playing, and the boy buried himself into her and threw his head up; the girl's eyes went wide, and she jerked to face him.

It felt like cold water poured over me when I realised who it was. "That's Sofie and James?"

Kate nodded. "Apparently, there was a hidden camera in his room; the police came to arrest him just now." Kate sighed, "I cursed her last week, but no one deserves this." She continued worriedly.

I, in turn, shook my head and whispered. "God, Kate, That could've been you."

Kate visibly shivered. "Yes, exactly my thought too."

"And Sofie?" I asked worriedly.

"She's not here, but honestly, I wouldn't dare to show myself either if I were in her place." Answered Kate.

The bell reverberated, causing our conversation to end suddenly; Kate cursed and said. "Fuck, is it that late already? I have to rush to chemistry! I already got a remark for being late to his class last week."

I nodded. "Hurry up then; I'll see you tonight."

I watched Kate run across the courtyard and cursed softly. James had made my skin itch before, but this hadn't thought him capable of such a thing. And even though Sofie and I weren't close friends, I still felt sorry for her.

Everywhere I went that day, it seemed to be about the movie, and no matter how the school tried to avoid the subject or keep it quiet, I was sure that by the last lesson hour, everyone in school had seen the movie.

After the last lecture, Kate awaited me at the school gate. "Hey, Ivy." Said Kate cheerfully as she hugged me.

"Did you survive chemistry?" I asked teasingly.

Kate rolled her eyes. "Yes, although I did get extra work for being late again."

I giggled. "Typically you?"

Kate shrugged. "Probably, but it's the weekend! I've been looking forward to this so much!"

I smiled. We were going to go on a wellness weekend that Kate had booked.

"I know; sorry I don't share your enthusiasm. You know I'm not much for wellness."

Kate smiled. "It's private wellness this time. No one can peep at you." She said enthusiastically. "Except maybe me," she added, giggling.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a shove. Kate giggled even harder and grabbed my hand before she said. "Come, Daddy's waiting."

John greeted me kindly and winked as I got into the car. The butterflies in my stomach seemed to run wild, and I felt my heart beating in my throat.

The corners of my mouth curled up slightly, god I hoped my plan for next week would work out.

"Hey, Dad," said Kate cheerfully. "Did you bring the satchels I've prepared?"

John nodded and said. "Yes, dear, they are in the trunk."

When we arrived at a building near the wellness that Kate claimed was the reception, she quickly opened the car's door. "Wait a moment; I'll go get the key."

When John turned to me, Kate was still on her way to the reception door. "Don't I get another kiss?" He asked playfully.

I squinted my eyes. "John! Kate will be back any minute." I brought out in surprise.

John smiled and looked into my eyes. God, I could so drown in those eyes. "Then you should hurry." He said, winking.

I quickly glanced at the door where Kate had entered and bit my lip. Then, in a fraction of a second, I made a decision and promptly leaned towards John, pressing my lips against his. From the moment our lips touched, electric shocks seemed to run through my body, and I felt those pleasant stings in my lower abdomen again. His tongue slid along my lips, and I willingly opened my mouth; fleetingly, our tongues rolled along each other. Then, after a few seconds, he broke the kiss, and I groaned disappointedly. I wanted him so badly.

John's breathing was heavy, and he licked his lips. "Damn, Ivy, You are so irresistible. I can't wait to have you alone once." He said softly before looking forward again.

I bit my lip again. Again, I fervently hoped that my little plan for next week would work out. Then I would be entirely his. "Me neither." I brought out longingly, again feeling the soft stabs in my lower abdomen.

The car door opened, and Kate poked her head inside. "I have the key, but apparently, you can't drive to the cottage." Kate looked at me. "So we'll have to walk the rest of the distance, Ivy."

I nodded and shuffled towards the door. John looked at his daughter and said. "Enjoy yourself, darling. And you too, of course, Ivy."

Kate nodded and said. "That won't hurt, Dad."

At the same time, I said, "I'll try."

John smiled and said. "Good, then I'll pick you up here on Sunday afternoon?"

Kate nodded. "Yes, around noon; we'll wait here." Then, before slamming the door, she said. "See you Sunday, Dad."

I got out of the car and took my backpack from the trunk. Kate also took her bag, and we walked along a forest path. After about 15 minutes, I wondered how remote this cottage was and how on earth Kate had found it when a house the size of a family home appeared out of nowhere.

Kate stopped and whistled. "Wow, this is bigger than I thought."

I looked at her frowning. "How much did you pay for this?"

Kate winked. "Me? Nothing. Mum paid for it."

I looked at her incredulously. "Your mom? And I'm supposed to believe that?"

Kate got a mean smile on her lips. "Don't ask about it. She paid because she wants me to keep quiet."

I rolled my eyes and followed Kate to the front door. "I don't want to know if she has that much money to spare."

Kate giggled. "The better for us." The door opened with a soft click, and we stepped into the hall. At first sight, it was clear that this house was luxurious, from the black stone floor that barely seemed to have grout to the smooth stone walls that were a few shades lighter than the floor. The light automatically jumped on and cast a soft glow in the room. I stepped inside in surprise and, like Kate, took off my shoes and socks; the floor was pleasantly warm due to the underfloor heating.

Kate, meanwhile, walked down the corridor to the door at the far end and pushed it open. "Wow, Ivy, there's just a full-sized swimming pool here!"

"Seriously?" Brought out in surprise, I went to stand behind her. Kate was right. The room was almost completely filled with a large pool finished in mosaic.

"And here is a sauna." Said Kate, who was already on the other side of the room. "And it's already warm! Are we going in this first later?"

I smiled, Kate's enthusiasm was infectious, and I must admit that it exceeded my expectations so far. So I nodded. "Okey. But I want to see the rest of the house first."

Kate nodded and opened the last door in the room that opened onto a Jacuzzi overlooking the forest behind. Afterwards, she hopped back into the corridor and up the stairs. There we found another dining room with a lounge, a small kitchen filled with food, a spacious bathroom finished just about entirely in marble and a room with a double bed in it. Kate walked over to the bed and threw her backpack on it. "Which side do you want to sleep on?"

I shrugged and said. "I don't much care."

"Then I'll sleep this side." She said as she jumped onto the right side of the bed. I walked to the left side and placed my rucksack beside the bed. Kate, meanwhile, rolled off the bed and walked to the window. "There's really nothing around here."

I nodded and said with relief. "That's good; there can't be any prying eyes either, then."

Kate looked at me with a compassionate smile. "You really didn't like it last time, did you?"

I sighed. "I was just uncomfortable walking around practically naked, and I felt like I was always oggled."

Kate looked at me questioningly. "Would you mind being naked here?"

I shook my head hesitantly. "No, but I just prefer to keep my clothes on."

Kate giggled and pulled her jumper over her head. "Thank goodness," she said playfully, pulling her top over her head and throwing it on the bed. "I saw a note that no textiles are allowed in the sauna."

I sighed and said. "Do I have to? There's no one to check this, is there?"

Kate, who by now had also thrown her bra on the bed and was pushing her trousers down, looked at me, and I suddenly realised she had eyes as deep grey as her father's.

With a sigh, she said. "Ivy, I've said it before, but having some self-confidence about your body is okay." Her panties also landed on the bed. "Not that it matters, but you're quite pretty."

"You're just saying that because you're my friend."

I looked at Kate's naked body from head to toe; she was just perfect. Kate had wavy blonde hair, a perfect hourglass figure, full breasts and long legs. And I wasn't alone in thinking this. Just about every boy in school had made advances towards her before.

I, on the other hand. I was petite, skinny, and had barely any curves and small breasts. On top of that, I had ginger hair, and my entire body was dotted with freckles.

"Let's make a deal." Said kate playfully as she stepped towards me. "We'll stay naked all weekend. We've already seen each other naked, so there's nothing to be ashamed of, and it will be good for your self-confidence." I hesitated, but Kate grabbed my jumper and started lifting it. "Deal?"

I hesitated momentarily, sighed and then nodded as I lifted my arms so Kate could pull my jumper over my head. "Okay, deal." As I took off my blouse, I felt Kate open my trousers. I felt my heart quicken and was surprised by the reaction her action had on me. Why did I find it exciting that she was fidgeting with my trousers? I frowned and looked into her grey eyes. "Kate?"

"Sorry," Kate giggled. "I thought you wouldn't mind, and I don't want to be the only naked one."

I felt my cheeks turn red. "I can undress myself."

Kate smiled warmly and sat down on the bed. "You're so cute when you blush."

I hesitated again momentarily, doubting whether I wanted what she suggested, but eventually, I pushed my trousers down. Then, as Kate watched, I undressed further. I don't know why, but secretly I liked her watching me. Nevertheless, my insecurity played tricks, and I tried to hide my body as best as possible. As soon as I was naked, Kate stood up and walked to the door. "Let's go to the sauna."

I followed her down the stairs, past the pool and into the sauna. The heat seemed to push down on me; it was oppressively hot there. With a sigh, I chose a spot low in the sauna and lay on the bench there. At the first contact with the wooden bench, I sucked air between my teeth. A few seconds later, I could better bear the heat against my skin and relaxed. Kate had laid down opposite me, her eyes closed. Secretly, I let my gaze wander over her body. I couldn't help feeling some jealousy at the sight of her firm full breasts with light brown nipples. I frowned and ran my hand over my breast, which was small and perky.

My gaze slid further down over her flat-lined belly to her hips. Actually, I was pretty blessed to have seen more of Kate than anyone before me. And not only seen, as far as I knew, but I was also the only one who had ever pleasured her.

My thoughts wandered to that night. She had been lucky; if she had gone with James as she had desperately wanted, it was now her video circulating on the internet.

"Kate?" I asked softly.

"Hmm?"

"Have you heard from Sofie?" I asked.

Kate opened her eyes and looked at me, and she sighed. "Unfortunately, yes." Kate sat up straight. "I don't know if it's true, but I heard from a group of boys this afternoon that James had secretly removed the condom."

I squinted my eyes in shock. "You can't be serious! And he came inside her, didn't he?"

Kate nodded, and I shook my head. "How didn't she know he was inside her raw? She must have felt the difference, right?"

Kate shrugged. "I haven't done either yet, so I wouldn't know."

I sighed again. "The more I hear about it, the more I feel sorry for Sofie." I bent down and felt a drop of sweat run down my arm. "Didn't he think about the consequences his action could have? He might as well get her pregnant." I said, shocked.

Kate nodded but didn't answer immediately. Eventually, she said. "Yea, indeed." After a bit of a pause, she asked. "Would you allow it without a condom?"

I frowned. "I don't think so. Unless I trust him completely and get on birth control first, I might consider it then." I tilted my head and looked at Kate. "You?"

I noticed a blush on Kate's cheeks but wasn't sure if it was because of the heat or because of what she started to say. "I do, yes. I'm quite curious how it would feel to have someone cum inside me."

I rolled my eyes. "And before you know it, he'll get you pregnant."

Kate chuckled. "The pill is quite safe; many women never use other contraception, and they don't get pregnant either."

Our conversation went on for a while. But eventually, the sauna got too hot for both of us, and we jumped into the pool, laughing and teasing each other. Swimming naked was another new experience for me, but the feeling was enjoyable, almost liberating. I swam a few laps, enjoying how my body slid through the water. After about ten laps, I was panting, hanging over the edge. Finally, Kate came up beside me and asked. "Swam enough? I want to try that jacuzzi."

"Good idea," I replied, pushing myself up and crawling up the pool's edge.

I noticed that Kate was watching me and felt a slight blush on my cheeks. I quickly turned my back towards her and walked to the room with the jacuzzi.

Kate entered the room smiling a few seconds later and crawled into the jacuzzi. With a few presses of the buttons, it started bubbling pleasantly. We sat talking in the jacuzzi for over an hour while looking at the beautiful view until Kate suddenly straightened up and said. "I'm hungry. Do I make something for dinner?"

Suddenly I realised that my tummy was also rumbling and together we cooked a simple meal which we ate. After eating, we were both pretty tired, so we crawled into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the following day, I noticed Kate lying very close to me and gently stroking my belly. Her touches were pleasant, and I couldn't suppress a smile before I turned my head towards her and opened my eyes.

"Good morning Ivy." Said Kate softly. "Slept well?"

"Like a baby," I answered while Kate stroked my belly, and I frowned momentarily. "What are you doing?"

Kate smiled and answered playfully. "Admiring you."

I rolled my eyes but didn't move; somewhere, I didn't want her to stop stroking. Yet I said. "Please don't. There's nothing to admire."

Kate raised her eyebrow. "I already told you. I think you're quite pretty. You have those cute dimples in your cheeks, pretty green eyes, and a cute little rocker nose. And your freckles go perfectly with your red hair."

I felt another blush appear on my cheeks and rolled away from Kate. "Stop it; you're making me blush."

Kate giggled. "And you're cute when you blush."

I rolled my eyes, stood up, walked to my rucksack, and took out a pair of pants. I was startled by Kate's stern intonation. "And what do you think you're going to do?"

Startled, I dropped my pants and turned around with a jerk. I had totally forgotten about our deal. "Sorry," I said quickly. "I forgot we wouldn't be wearing clothes this weekend."

Kate smiled playfully. "Indeed, and we're going to stick to that."

I frowned. "Soon, I'll start thinking you like seeing me naked, and yet you say I'm the one having lesbian tendencies."

Kate giggled and got out of bed. "Come, we'll have dinner."

The day started with a hearty breakfast, after which we went to the dining room and watched a movie on the sofa. Afterwards, we went into the sauna again, followed by the pool. After that, we cooked lunch together and immediately prepared dinner for the evening as well. Afterwards, we crawled into the jacuzzi again.

"How blissful, that view is really nice." Kate suddenly asked. "This is really enjoyable, isn't it?"

I smiled, I had to admit that this form of wellness really did seem to be my thing. "Actually, it is. I'm really completely relaxed already." I replied cheerfully.

Kate nodded. "Really? The only thing I'm missing is a massage."

I turned my head towards her and asked. "You want me to massage you?"

Kate looked surprised for a moment but then smiled and said. "If you don't mind, I do."

I got out of the jacuzzi and quickly dried off. "I'll quickly go to the bathroom to see if I can find something we can use as oil. You go on the bed already."

I wanted to wrap the towel around me but quickly changed my mind. I glanced at Kate clambering out of the jacuzzi and hung my towel back on the hook, smiling. She was right again; walking around naked was good for my self-esteem.

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. I pulled open all the drawers, but the best thing I found was a can of body lotion. With a sigh, I grabbed the canister and walked to the room. "I just found body lotion. It's not perfect, but better than nothing."

Kate lay on her stomach and turned her head towards me. "Doesn't matter; I'm sure this will work just as well."

As I sat beside her on the bed and squirted a considerable amount of lotion into my hand, I said, "This'll probably soak into your skin too quickly, but good. We don't have anything else."

I carefully applied lotion to her neck, shoulders, and back and gently massaged her. Starting from her neck, gradually working downwards. As I expected, the cream soaked into her skin too quickly, and soon I had to reapply lotion to stop her skin from sliding under my hands.

Kate seemed to enjoy my massage. At first, she had sucked air between her teeth a few times when I started kneading away a lump in her muscles, but by now, it was occasional moans that I got in response.

"Hmmm! You really do have golden hands, Ivy!" Moaned Kate.

"And you can exaggerate." I laughed as I squirted more lotion into my hand and massaged her calf.

"Oh, Full body massage?" Kate asked playfully as I slowly worked up along her leg towards her buttocks.

"Yeah, sure, good clients already get a little extra occasionally." Replied I equally playfully as I started massaging her other leg similarly.

"And is this here with a happy ending, ma'am?" Kate asked.

"Oh," I said, feigning indignation and playfully slapped her pooch. "No, you didn't pay enough for that."

Kate let out a high-pitched squeal and turned around in a flash. She sat up straight, looked at me with narrow eyes, and seemed to lean towards me for a moment. She frowned for a moment and then looked down shyly. "Ivy, may I kiss you again?"

I frowned in surprise. "Why do you ask?"

Kate shrugged. "Every time something happened, we had been drinking. I just wanted to know what it would be like when we were sober."

I giggled, Kate was cute when she was shy, and I rarely saw that side of her. And there was nothing wrong with a kiss; we had kissed before, so I shifted towards her, lifted her chin and pressed my lips fleetingly against hers.