Sometimes it Gets Complicated Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes. "What do you think of me?" She asked playfully as she spun around her axis.

"Sexy would be an understatement," I replied, resting my gaze on her pooch. I couldn't see any underwear between the pointed ends of her dress, making me wonder if she even put some on.

"I have a thong on." Said Kate playfully as she followed my gaze.

I giggled. "You realise Kevin will spend a whole evening lusting after you."

Kate giggled. "Let him. He can look all he wants; maybe we should tease him some more tonight?"

I shook my head. "You can't do that, Kate. It was fun once, but you know he's had a crush on you for years."

Kate shrugged her shoulders. "Why not? He's not going to mind, though."

I sighed; Kevin didn't deserve to have his feelings played with. "He's a good boy; you really shouldn't give him false hope."

Kate sighed. "Maybe you're right." She turned her head away. "Would you like to taste the punch?"

I walked over to the large bowl filled with a pale orange liquid and scooped myself a cup. From the first sip, it was clear there was more than enough alcohol in it. "Damn, that's strong!"

"Too strong?" asked Kate frowning.

I giggled. "No, perfect."

Half an hour later, the party started well underway, almost everyone had arrived, and the atmosphere was good. Everyone was also beautifully dressed up, from princesses to superheroes. But some also wore funny outfits, like Kevin's, who dressed up as Donald Duck. He wore white tights and orange boots under his blue shirt and told everyone who wanted to hear that Donald Duck doesn't wear trousers either.

I noticed that Sofie was not there, which was remarkable, even though I had already seen the group of friends she normally hung out with. After some searching, I found them, and after a short conversation, I found out that Sofie was not feeling well tonight and would not come, partly because of what had happened.

A few hours later, the party was heating up, partly because of the tremendous success of the punch. Everyone was pretty tipsy, and I was starting to feel a slight buzz in my head. I walked around the barn and saw Kate walking towards me; she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered. "Ivy! I was looking for you!" I could hear from her voice that she, too, had had plenty to drink. "Would you mind if something happened between Kevin and me?"

I looked at her frowning. "What did you do, Kate?"

Kate giggled. "Nothing yet, But he's been super sweet all evening. So maybe I should give it a shot?"

I sighed. "As long as you don't play with his feelings." Said I worriedly. "But you do what you want; it's not like my opinion changes anything, right?"

Kate looked at me, momentarily confused, before she smiled and kissed my lips. "You're the best."

She let go of me and walked away happily. I looked around in amazement, hoping no one had seen the kiss. Then, with a sigh, I walked after her. We joined the group on the sofa that, included Kevin. Kate planted herself in the seat next to him, and I sat beside her. In the hour that followed, we laughed and danced with the group; I also noticed several times that Kate was particularly flirtatious towards Kevin, and he started blushing seriously more than once.

It was pretty cute to watch. When we plopped back into the sofa next to each other an hour later, Kate leaned towards me and whispered. "You're sure you don't mind?"

I frowned, again finding it odd that Kate was asking permission from me, and I shook my head. "No, go for it if you want." I whispered back.

Kate smiled, turned to Kevin, and kissed his lips. Kevin seemed startled but kissed her back. Kate kissed him with abandon, and a minute later, she was straddling his lap. She started pushing her hips against his crotch, and I couldn't suppress a giggle when I could clearly see Kevin's erection in the leggings.

After a few more minutes of kissing, Kate whispered something to Kevin, to which he nodded, and she took his hand, and they stepped away together.

I rolled my eyes, hoping Kate wouldn't do anything she would regret or hurt Kevin with. But, instead, when they returned together half an hour later, Kevin had a fulfilled look in his eyes, and Kate just looked drunk.

Worried about Kate, I walked over to her. "What happened?"

Kate smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Then, with a double tongue, she spoke. "I gave him a blowjob." She bit her lip. "He's huge!" She whispered as she leaned heavily on me.

I frowned, still worried that she might have done something she would regret. "Did he do something to you?"

Kate hiccupped and shook her head. "He touched me a bit-" She hiccupped again and whispered. "But you're definitely better."

I rolled my eyes. "I think it's time to get you in bed."

Kate shrugged nonchalantly again. I wrapped my arm around her and led her to the house. I helped her up the stairs and into her room with some difficulty. There, I took off her dress and laid her on the bed.

Kate groaned and looked at me with a desire I had not seen before. "Can you make me cum again?" She asked lewdly, sounding really drunk as she took off her thong.

I sighed but couldn't help glancing at her perfectly shaven pussy. "Maybe Later, Kate. I will make sure everyone still in the barn goes home first."

Kate frowned in disappointment and put on a pout before nodding and turning on her side. She'd be out in minutes, and I smiled, knowing that besides the nagging guild in the back of my mind, my plan would work.

Back in the barn, I danced for a while to ensure that by the time I went upstairs again, Kate would be in a deep sleep. Then, I drank a few more cups of punch to have some extra courage. Fearing that I otherwise might not have the courage to execute my plan.

When the party ended an hour later, and everyone had gone home, I again felt the pleasant haze caused by the alcohol. I wasn't drunk, just buzzed enough to lower my boundaries. With a smile, I walked up the stairs and stepped past Kate's room, my heart pounding in my throat, and I felt those stabs in my lower abdomen again.

I bit my lip as I struggled to open the zip at the back of my dress before softly opening the door to John's room.

John sat up in surprise as I closed the door of his room behind me. "Ivy?" He said, surprised when I turned on the light. I turned towards him. "What are you doing here?"

I smiled at him and let my dress slip over my shoulders and fall to the floor. John looked at me dumbfounded. Then, in my underwear, I stepped towards him as sensually as possible and whispered. "I want you."

I crawled into John's bed under the sheet and snuggled against him. He pulled his head away and looked at me. "Ivy, you shouldn't be here; you've been drinking."

I nodded. "That doesn't change anything, I wanted you a fortnight ago, and then we couldn't; Sunday, we couldn't because Kate would notice. But now I need you inside me." I whispered and pressed my lips to his.

John kissed me back before asking. "What about Kate?"

I shrugged my shoulders, smiling and whispered. "She's in bed, drunk and won't wake up." The alcohol made me bold, and I took off my bra and showed it to John. "So, I'm all yours," I whispered and put my bra next to him before I took off my panties and put them next to my bra and whispered. "All night."

John shook his head in disbelief, but I could see the lust burning in his grey eyes. I felt his rough hand slide down my side over my hip, and I bit my lip. I kissed him again, deepening the kiss as his hand explored my naked body. It slid from my hip up over my belly. When his hand slid over my breast, I moaned into his mouth, my nipple hard against his palm. He broke the kiss and looked at me as he slid his hand down my belly again. He stroked along my hips over my Venus mound, and again I moaned. My labia tingled, and I felt an itch deep inside me in a place I was sure only his penis could reach.

I was so horny, felt really wet, and was ready for him. I had to have him inside me. John's hand slid between my legs, and I gasped. He stroked over my labia; I bit my lip, slightly frustrated; why didn't he just fuck me? So I grabbed his arm. I placed my other hand on his shoulder and tried to pull him onto me as I opened my legs further to take him between them. He didn't immediately react, so I put my hand higher on his arm and pulled harder, and finally, John followed. Slowly, he took his place between my legs, and I grabbed his neck and started hanging on to it to pull his weight around me.

John smiled as he slowly came down on me, and I moaned, enjoying his body weight on me. And yet I didn't have what I wanted. Again, he let his hand slide between my legs. Desperate as I was, I shook my head. "I want you inside me, please!" I begged. My pussy seemed to be on fire.

John kissed me before taking his member in his hand and guiding it to my centre. From the moment the heat of his penis felt my labia, I realised in my haste and slightly introduced state, I had forgotten to fetch the condom in Kate's room. I looked at John questioningly and leaned on my elbows, hoping he would have a condom and said. "John -"

John misinterpreted my interruption for more begging and pushed. My eyes darted wide open as I felt the sudden pressure open my labia; I opened my mouth to stop him but could only moan as I felt my channel stretch to accommodate his girth. I fell backwards and pushed my head into the pillow; he sank deeper and deeper. I had never felt anything so overwhelming; I felt more euphoric and fuller with every inch. There was no pain as I had expected, just a paralysing pleasure.

John stopped pushing, and I looked longingly; this felt so good. "Damn, you are tight." Whispered John as he sat up straighter. I felt his penis moving inside me, and I gasped.

Panting, I looked at him. "Or you're just big." Said I, and John seemed to swell with pride. I looked down, frowned and bit my lip. I saw the tip of his veiny penis disappear inside me where my labia encircled the circumference of his penis. To my surprise, I noticed that he was only half inside me. I knew all too well that he was unprotected inside me. But in my slightly intoxicated state, I just didn't care anymore. I didn't want this blissful feeling to stop. And as long as he didn't cum inside me, there was no problem, was there?

The next moment he pulled back a little, and almost immediately, I moaned and tried to stop him, but the following thrust made me gasp as he sank a little deeper into me again.

With each thrust that followed, John penetrated deeper, slowly but surely, getting my body accustomed to his length and girth, inch by inch.

I placed my heels higher and tried to open my legs further to give him more space. Something that seemed to work because, with the next thrust, he suddenly sank much deeper. He bumped against something rigid at the end of my vagina that caused a sharp sting making me hiss. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed gently. John immediately pulled back a few inches and looked at me with concern. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Sweat pearled on my forehead as I bit through the dull pain; I shook my head. "No, I was just startled. Go ahead."

John sank deeper again, and this time I was prepared when the sting surged through my lower abdomen as he touched my cervix. But this time, a sweet tingling pleasure followed it. I bit my lip, feeling full and complete.

John moved slowly, with a long slow zagging motion during which I felt his member retracting until I felt almost empty, only to be overwhelmed again afterwards by the sweet feeling of fullness.

This went on for several minutes, during which the alternating feelings of emptiness and fullness followed each other faster and faster. My consciousness seemed to focus only on that feeling and I was no longer aware of anything happening around me. All that mattered was this blissful feeling with which John's member slid into me again and again.

My body seemed to respond unconsciously to his rhythm by relaxing the moment he pulled back and tensing up the moment he was deep inside me. It made the whole experience that much more intense. The moment my entire skin started tingling, I realised I was cumming. So different from usual, where I felt my orgasm build up and explode. This was softer, sweeter, and so much more intimate, and it seemed to go on indefinitely. It was simply addictively delicious.

John suddenly pushed his entire length into me after he had half withdrawn; again, I felt that sharp sting as he touched my cervix. This made the contractions in my body quicken, and I bit my lip; this didn't feel bad at all. I even started to enjoy it and how my body reacted to it. Then, unexpectedly, a wet heat spread from my cervix through my vagina. The feeling momentarily confused me until I realised what was happening.

In the haze of pleasure mixed with the cloudiness caused by the alcohol, I had totally forgotten to tell him not to cum inside me. I opened my eyes which I hadn't realised I had closed. I looked at John in astonishment. "You're cumming inside me!" I moaned.

John kept his penis deep inside me as I felt more and more of his sperm squirting into me. Then, He growled and rested his weight on me, which prevented me from moving even if I had wanted to.

"Did I need to pull out?" He asked as he suddenly pushed himself up again and started to pull back.

In a split second, I made a decision. Whatever I did, what had already happened, I could not undo. And I felt my pussy still contracting rhythmically, willingly accepting what he had done. So I hastily wrapped my legs around his hips to keep him inside me. "No-" I sighed as my clouded mind once again ensured I didn't care.

John looked at me, frowning. "Are you on the pill?"

I didn't want to ruin the mood; until now, everything had felt so wonderfully good, and I was currently in particular need of after-sex affection. I wanted him to hug and kiss me. The lie came surprisingly smoothly. "Yes." I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him back onto me.

John rested his weight on me again. It felt reassuring and safe, and my body relaxed. "Thank goodness." Whispered John and kissed me. My cheeks were glowing, and I felt all too well that his seed was slowly gathering against or even inside my unprotected womb. A shiver ran down my spine; I actually liked how it felt. I made a quick calculation in my mind. It had been two weeks since my period had started. That meant I was at my most fertile around this time. I frowned momentarily before relaxing again; There was nothing to worry about; I'd just had to take the morning-after pill and be safe again.

After cuddling for a few minutes, I noticed that John's penis was getting limp. One consequence was that I also started to feel some wetness between my buttocks. I chuckled, I didn't want him to go off or out of me, but if I didn't want to smear the bed completely, I had to do something now. Shyly I whispered. "John, could you get off me? I feel like it's starting to leak out of me."

John smiled, straightened up and slowly withdrew his member. I tensed my pelvic floor muscles to prevent spilling everything on the bed. My behaviour felt naughty, trying to keep as much cum inside me as possible.

With tightened pelvic floor muscles, I stood up straight and said. "I'm going to the toilet-" I sighed because the next part of my sentence was not quite what I wanted. "-and better sleep in Kate's room afterwards."

John stood up and gathered my clothes. "Yes, that seems like the best thing to do." He handed my clothes to me and kissed my lips. "Though I would prefer to keep you in bed with me."

I blushed again and nodded in agreement. "Me too." I whispered. Still naked, I kissed him and walked up the corridor to the bathroom as I slowly felt something drip down my leg. I sat down on the toilet, relaxing my muscles and trying to push out as much of his cum as possible. A thick slimy gulp slowly oozed out of me, and I bit my lip again. I couldn't believe how much there was inside me. I looked between my legs as, as far as I suspected, the last remnants trickled out of me. My labia looked red and swollen, and my entrance felt slightly irritated. I giggled; my little plan had worked! John had deflowered me!

Carefully, I dabbed my hypersensitive pussy dry and put my panties back on. While holding my dress and bra, I went to Kate's room and carefully pushed open the door. I looked where the spare bed usually stood and cursed internally; Kate hadn't even bothered to set it up. I dropped my dress on the floor and crawled into the single bed beside her as carefully as possible. Kate, half asleep, turned to me and hugged me. Sleepily, she said. "There you are-" With a sigh, and nuzzled herself close to me. I started worrying for the first time since I'd conjured up my little plan. I wondered if she would still cuddle me if she knew what I had done.