Sometimes it Gets Complicated Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled and kissed me back fleetingly, looked into my eyes and kissed me again, this time considerably longer. My heart quickened; it was even more exciting now that we were sober. Curious, I opened my mouth and licked at her lips, Kate's mouth immediately opened in response, and I felt her tongue slide along my lips. She put her hand on my neck; I let my tongue enter her mouth, seeking a deeper kiss. Soon I got what I was looking for, and the kiss became passionate. I, too, put my hand on her neck; I gently tugged her down while kissing. Kate seemed to melt away entirely into the kiss, and I felt her hand caressing my belly again and slowly sliding upwards.

I broke the kiss, my breathing surprisingly heavy. Again marvelling at the effect Kate could have on me. "This isn't just kissing anymore." I said teasingly.

Kate plated a trail of kisses from the nape of my neck to my collarbone and whispered. "Then ask me to stop."

Her hand slid over my breast and kneaded it gently as she slid her thumb over my nipple. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, I should stop her, but it felt so good. Kate continued her kisses under my collarbone, on my chest and then on my nipple. Her mouth closed around my nipple, and she sucked softly as she swirled her tongue around it. I felt my nipples harden, and a warmth spread through my body, starting from the point of her touch. It felt so satisfying. "Kate? What are you doing?" I moaned softly.

Kate released my nipple, her hand sliding down again as she gave me another kiss on my lips and whispered. "Shhh, just enjoy it." Her hand slid over my Venus mound between my legs which I unconsciously opened. I bit my lip, wrung in a mental duel. I had kissed John and made him cum, God; How I felt around him made me even wonder if I was in love with him? And wasn't I cheating right now, even though we officially had nothing? But the way Kate's fingers slid over my body felt so heavenly, far more intense than my touch, and I didn't want it to stop.

And yet I was on the verge of stopping her until her fingers found my clit, and I gripped the sheet, gasping for breath. She rolled my clit under her fingers before sliding them between my tingling labia. I knew what was coming; She would curl her fingers inside me again, searching for my G-spot. I willingly spread my legs further and was rewarded with a light pressure followed by the euphoric sensation resulting from the penetration of her fingers. Again, I moaned deeply and felt her mouth close around my nipple again before she sucked on it softly.

I rolled my head and bit my lip. Kate seemed to know exactly what I wanted. Her thumb moved over my clit at the perfect pace, her finger gently curling upwards inside me just at the right moment. She kissed my belly and withdrew her hand. I moaned, opened my eyes and looked at her pleadingly. I hadn't noticed, but Kate had sat between my legs, her head between my knees. She looked at me, smiling and winked before kissing the inside of my leg.

I sat up a bit and looked at her in surprise, asking. "What are you going to do?" She didn't answer but continued kissing and nibbling higher and higher up my thighs. Then, she suddenly licked my groin and pressed her mouth against my vagina. I stiffened; although this was extremely intimate, it felt so good, so I quickly relaxed again.

I felt her warm tongue pass over my labia and gasped again, falling backwards and arching my back. Within seconds I felt wetter than ever, although I wasn't sure if it was because of myself or because Kate was licking just about every inch of my pussy; suddenly, Kate gently sucked on the little hat over my clitoris, and I began to tremble. I raised my head and looked at her; her grey eyes were fixed on me as her tongue slid along my entrance. I frowned and moaned; my pelvic floor muscles began to pulse, and Kate pressed her tongue against my opening rhythmically. Meanwhile, I felt the bubble in my lower abdomen announcing my orgasm swell at breakneck speed.

"Does this feel good?" Kate Asked.

Suddenly all stimulation was gone, and frustrated, I grabbed Kate's head and pushed her against my pussy again. "Don't stop; I'm almost there." I whimpered and wiggled my hips, seeking the pleasure her tongue had induced seconds earlier.

But Kate turned her head away and kissed my groin. "Easy there," Kate said teasingly as I moaned in frustration. "I'm not stopping, but you don't have to force me." She licked along my groin, and a shiver went through me; I dropped my arms beside me. Kate looked at me, smiling and winked before placing her mouth over my clit again and sucking softly; I gasped and firmly gripped the sheet.

Kate was clearly in no hurry to make me cum. The worst part was that she knew exactly when I was on edge and how to keep me there. With each passing second, I became more desperate.

Suddenly I felt her fingers push in and curl up; she sucked on my clit and wiggled her fingers. A bomb seemed to explode inside me. From my centre spread a white-hot heat that seemed to set every fibre in my body on fire; every hair on my body seemed to stand up, and every muscle seemed to spasm. My skin tingled, and I saw stars as I screamed in pleasure. Then, panting heavily, I felt my orgasm recede, and Kate crawled on me and kissed me. Her mouth and chin were wet, and I could taste myself in the kiss; a shiver went through my body, and I kissed her back passionately.

After a few minutes, Kate broke the kiss and said. "I didn't think you were a screamer. Lucky no one can hear us here."

I shook my head and looked up playfully, irritated, rolling onto my side in such a way that Kate came to lie on her back. "You know what I think?" I asked defiantly. "That it just makes you horny."

I let my hand slide over her belly, between her legs and curled my fingers between her labia. She was soaking wet. "See!"

Kate blushed. "I've got to admit, It's quite exciting to make you cum, but I just wanted to try it."

I narrowed my eyes and smiled. "In the hope that I would give you a go too?"

Kate's blush deepened before her eyes rolled up as I rolled her clit between my fingers; she moaned deeply. I kissed her shoulder, collarbone and breast before gently biting her nipple. Kate gasped, startled but moaned almost immediately as I gently brought two fingers inside her. Slowly I kissed down her belly towards her legs, which she opened willingly. I kissed over her smooth venus mound and licked along her outer labia. A few jolts went through Kate's body, and she gasped again.

I licked my lip, taking in her taste; my aim was clear; I would try to edge her for as long as she had done. So, With total abandon, I dove between her legs, looking for the best response. I was, therefore, quite proud of myself that her breathing was shallow and heavy within the minute, and she moaned or gasped at just about every move.

I was about to stop momentarily when Kate moaned deep and long before gasping and particularly begging. "Oh yes, there, oh god, oh god!" Kate grabbed the pillow and bit into it as she raised her legs, giving me even more access to her most intimate parts. I placed my hands on her buttocks and used my thumbs to push her pussy open a little, with my tongue sliding along her now gaping slit.

Kate gasped. "Oh god, Ivy, don't stop." Her pleas just made me try harder. No edging then; I wanted her to cum. I licked upwards and placed my mouth over her clit, sucking gently and running my tongue around it. "Oh fuck! Yes, there, you goi- you gon- oh FUCK! I'M CUMMMING!" Blurting the last words, she clamped my head between her legs and raised her hips. I didn't stop; I just kept sucking and licking her clit, Her body trembled violently, and her moans ultimately reduced to a low purring; her entrance still pulsed rhythmically against my chin.

With a deep sigh, Kate dropped onto the bed and relaxed her legs. Her trembling hand gently slid through my hair, and I felt a slight pressure on the underside of my skull. Then, guided by her hand, I crawled beside her. Kate kissed me fleetingly before dropping her head to the side. She was still out of breath, and I occasionally felt her body spasm underneath me.

After several minutes of quiet cuddling, the moment's excitement started to ebb away. And the situation also began to feel a little awkward. Kate was my best friend, and I couldn't imagine being more intimate with anyone after what we had just done.

It was finally Kate who broke the silence with a dreamy voice. "that was amazing; I don't think anyone can make it feel even better, don't you think?"

I looked at Kate, but her eyes were closed. I shrugged my shoulder and whispered. "No idea; maybe if there are feelings involved?" My thoughts involuntarily went to John, but I immediately felt guilty. Could I go through with my plan after everything that had just happened?

I tried to roll off Kate, but she kept me on her. "No, please. Just a little longer?" she whispered, wrapping her arms tightly around me. She sighed and said. "Maybe, but you've just set the bar extremely high."

For the first time, Kate looked at me; her gaze was dreamy, and her eyes seemed to twinkle. It was a look I hadn't seen on Kate before, and it made me feel warm inside.

"You've set the bar pretty damn high, too, otherwise." I giggled.

Kate closed her eyes again and nodded. "I wouldn't mind doing this again, though," she whispered.

I didn't quite know what to answer, so I said shyly. "Me neither." and placed my head on her shoulder.

It took almost another hour before we got out of bed to eat something. And though I refused to admit it then, something had changed between us. I no longer found the looks she threw at my body uncomfortable; quite the contrary. And secretly, I also quite liked seeing her naked. The shyness I had felt until then was gone entirely, as was the barrier that had kept us from exploring each other further. Kate made me cum three more times that day, and I'm pretty sure I made her cum just as many before we fell asleep in each other's arms, tired, sweaty and hypersensitive but mostly satisfied.

The next day, we did not get out of bed until late morning and decided it was best to start getting ready by the time her father came to get us.

I put on a baggy jogging shirt and giggled.

"What is it?" Asked Kate as she pulled on her underwear.

I shrugged playfully and played with the edge of my shirt. "It feels pretty weird to be dressed again after being naked for so long."

Kate laughed as she pulled her dress over her head. "Does that mean I'll see you naked more often?"

I playfully shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

By noon, John came to pick us up again. There was some small talk on the way home but much of the way; there was a comfortable silence. Once back, it was already relatively late. Kate would stay with her father for the rest of the week so we could prepare the costume party together, and I wanted to do some preparation at home, too, so I would go straight home. I planned to walk home, but John insisted on driving me. Glad that I wouldn't have to walk for fifteen minutes, I accepted his proposal.

"When I dropped you off, I had a feeling you weren't looking forward to that wellness weekend as much as Kate," John said when we were alone in the car. "Were you able to enjoy it a bit anyway?"

I turned my head and looked at him; he was focused on the road; Charmed by his attentiveness, I replied. "Yes, quite a bit. I wouldn't say I like doing public wellnesses because I always feel ogled. But, of course, that was not the case now," I looked in front of me again and smiled as I added in thought. "Or at least not by someone I don't like."

Again aloud, I continued. "It was really -" I hesitated momentarily, looking for the correct word. "-Enjoyable." I finally made it.

John smiled momentarily at me before returning his attention to the road and saying. "I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway." He placed his hand on my knee, and I felt my heart skip a few beats. Then, without thinking about it, I put my hand on his and pulled it a little higher to the middle of my upper leg.

John gently squeezed my thigh, and I bit my lip; I felt tingles in my stomach and a slight blush on my cheeks. "I did miss you," I said softly.

John turned into the driveway of my house and stopped in front of the gate. Then, with the hand he didn't keep on my leg, he placed the car's gear in park and looked at me questioningly. "In the wellness?"

I bit my lip. That was not what I had meant, but my thoughts flashed omnipresently about the past few days because of John's words. Thinking about what it would have been like with John. Would we have stayed naked too? Would his fingers or tongue have felt as good as Kate's? Or better? It would have been the ideal situation to have sex with him, though. My thoughts raced, and my heartbeat quickened. "Yes," I answered shyly. "I wouldn't have minded spending the weekend there with you."

"Oh, Ivy," He stroked my leg. "You can't imagine what I would give to spend a weekend with you alone." His words made my stomach contract, and I felt butterflies in my belly. I turned to him with a jerk and kissed him on the mouth. John seemed startled for a moment but kissed me back almost immediately. He placed his hand at the base of my skull, and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He was still stroking my leg, and I fervently wished he would caress me higher. The tingling in my belly intensified, and the excitement bubbled up in my loins. All the doubts I had had yesterday were swept away. I wanted to give myself to him, to become his ultimately.

I broke the kiss, breathing heavily, and looked at my house, searching for signs of life. The drapery was halfway up, and no light was on in the living room or hallway. Signs that my mother was not home, nor did she plan to come home early. I bit my lip. "Are we going in?"

John frowned, clearly struggling with the question. "Ivy, I'd love to." He sighed. "But we can't; Kate is waiting for me at home, and she would get suspicious."

I sighed disappointedly, knowing he was right, so I nodded. "You're right," I determined I would keep my plan going. Then, Friday, I would give myself to him, no doubt about it; I could not and would not wait any longer. He had to and would deflower me then.

I planted another kiss on his lips and said. "I'll see you this week." And got out of the car.

##

In the following week, I spent almost every evening with Kate. We had severely underestimated the preparation that preceded a party. We had to provide drinks, decorate the barn, agree and communicate a theme, get our costumes in order, and so much more. The list seemed endless.

On Monday, Kate was overjoyed when we went to buy our costumes. "This is going to be great," she said euphorically. "I'm going as Tinkerbell! That's quite a sexy outfit! And you can go as Ariel?"

I shook my head. "No way am I going to walk around with a pair of shells on my breasts."

Kate chuckled. "You'd look amazing wearing that. And your hair colour would match the character perfectly."

I shook my head again. "No way. If I took a reddish character, I'd rather go for Merida from Brave. At least she has a nice dress."

Kate laughed. "And I thought you'd be over your shyness after our weekend."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, with you. But not when there are twenty more people present."

Kate shook her head. "I've already told you, you can go the extra mile for a party. As Ariel, you'd be really sexy, and there's no difference from a bikini, right?"

I sighed. "No, no way Kate. I'm going as Merida."

Kate shrugged her shoulders. "Fine, as you like." And she took the green Tinkerbell costume and stepped into the fitting room. I meanwhile went looking for the long centred blue dress with a wide round neckline.

A few minutes later, Kate came out of the fitting room. In my eyes, the dress was concise and showed the bottom of her buttocks. As did the top of her breasts and a deep decolletage. I frowned. "What do you think?" Kate asked cheerfully.

"Quite revealing?" I replied doubtfully.

I wasn't sure if she had heard me; Kate looked in the mirror and turned around. "I'm going to have to put on a thong, though. If I don't want everyone to see my knickers." She stroked her bare shoulders with her hands. "And no bra."

I sighed. "Are you sure you're going to wear this?"

Kate nodded. "Yes, don't you like it?"

I sighed again and nodded. "It's sexy, and if you feel comfortable in it?"

Kate nodded. "This will be it! Have you found your dress yet?"

I nodded and held up the long dress. The contrast between our outfits could not be more significant.

"Come on, try it on quickly." So said Kate, and she stepped into her dressing room again.

I tried on the dress that fitted like a glove, and together we charged for the costumes.

The next day I was exceptionally allowed to use Mum's car. I would get the booze alone because Kate had to go to the physiotherapist, something I was extra happy for in the supermarket when I passed the rack of condoms. Since I had no idea which one to choose, I chose a small box of 3 standard condoms. At the checkout, I paid for the drinks, where a considerable amount was alcohol, separately from the condoms, and drove back home. I immediately put the condoms in my rucksack to ensure I wouldn't forget them.

Wednesday evening, we decorated the barn with John and tested the music system; we had a playlist with many soundtracks of animated films. John had miraculously conjured up a set of lights from somewhere, which he installed. At the same time, Kate and I started decorating the barn.

On Thursday evening, we filled the fridges and put the finishing touches on the decoration of the hall. It was pretty late when we finished, but we were quite happy with the result. The venue looked cosy and themed.

Friday was extremely long, classes at school didn't seem to progress, and we had tons of assignments for the weekend. But nothing could spoil my mood; I had been looking forward to this day for a fortnight.

After school, I rushed home before joining Kate. I prepared my rucksack to stay there for the night and, in the meantime, filled up a bath. I washed thoroughly and shaved away every minuscule hair I thought was unnecessary. It took longer than expected before I was satisfied with the result and let my fingers glide over my soft skin. Smiling, I dried myself off, applied some talcum powder to my pubic area to prevent shaving rash and put on my underwear. I opted for the blue lacy lingerie set Kate had chosen. I had briefly hesitated to put on the see-through grey one but had changed my mind at the last minute. I just hoped John would find this set sexy too. Then I put on my costume, curled my red hair to look more like Merida and took the toy bow I had bought. Afterwards, I rushed to Kate's house since I was already late.

When I arrived at Kate's, she, too, was already changed. I frowned momentarily; her dress was concise, but she also had something cute now that she was wearing it with the wings. Her blonde hair had been put up in a bun. I walked up to her and hugged her briefly. Kate looked at me angrily. "There you are at last." She said in frustration.

"Yea, sorry, I wanted to take a bath first." Said I shyly.

Kate looked at me with regret. "Sorry, I overreacted a bit. I'm just a bit stressed."

I frowned. "Why? Everything is ready, isn't it?" I let my gaze wander through the barn and couldn't notice anything that could be improved.

Kate shrugged. "Yes, but still. I want everything to be perfect."

I smiled. "Don't panic. Everything will be fine."

Kate looked at me deftly for the first time. "You look stunning," She said, smiling. "You look adorable with those curls, and that dress looks better than I remember. It really accentuates your curves."