All Comments on 'Sometimes It's Not Worth It'

by glenlover

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
Greg

deserved what he got. But as a story, a good warning to everybody having a wish going in that direction.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Wild excitement and intense anger

Great story told very well. I love the way you have conveyed the conflicting emotions of a man whose wife takes a lover, for the night or even longer. It is a more than rare happening, and another man with wife does feed a dichotomy. A threesome can be very sexy, erotic. An MFM threesome can be traumatic for the men because of competative comparisons either blatant or subtle. When the F is wife of one of the M feelings get magnified.

I do like that you managed to avoid the blatant stereotype portrayal of black white male behavior that most authors seem to gravitate toward. An honest portrayal, as you have given, adds to the realism that helps me get into a story.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Lisa is texting Steve

And he is replying and trying to set up a date even after Greg warned him off. That's got to tell you something. Dead on with the comment on fantasies not becoming real.<P>

Greg got pushed into something he didn't want to do. He hated it. On the other hand, Lisa really liked it and probably will do it again. Is doing it again? Now he resents her and himself. Not a good place to be. Without an immediate resolution of the issues I would say this marriage is dead.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Well written

Interesting story line and a good break to the normal wife slut story. Hope there's some more along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another chapter....

I would love to see this story continued. Great beginning. Another chapter would tie up the loose ends. How long are they texting and talking on Facebook, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
let whore go

she a whore and let her go.destroying your life,let her lover have that problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep a brotha down......

scared of the brotha with the big dick..........racist

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
Resolved?

Lisa has made her move. It's time to cut the cord and let her go.

She wanted something that wasn't part of the marriage plan and has forever trashed her relationship with her husband.

Cut the cord, don't let the unholy duo push you into a scenario that will lose you your liberty and maybe your life.

Find a partner that is satisfied with a monogamous relationship and let Lisa and her minions flounder in the shipwreck of her marriage.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 14 years ago
What Do You Do?

The problem here was that the husband acquiesced in the wife's desire for a real threesome. The second--and to my mind bigger--problem was that he agreed to the threesome with a man his wife knew from her past. This leads to the most interesting, and completely unexplored, part of the story. Why Steve? What's her history with Steve? It's one thing to do the threesome with a total stranger, someone for whom your wife has no real emotional attachment. It's another thing altogether, though, to allow the threesome with someone she already knows and, by her own unexplored admission, trusts implicitly.

Put another way, assuming the wife really loves the husband and is not the typical, unabashed slut you see in these stories, there's less likelihood of her continuing an affair with the third wheel if he's a total stranger with whom she has no real feelings. Allowing her to fulfill a fantasy with someone she may already have feelings for, though, is fraught with danger. Will her love for her husband dissuade her from continuing with Steve?

Thus, for once, I agree: A second chapter would really be nice here.

Orion623Orion623about 14 years ago
A Different Take on Threesomes

Usually stories involving a threesome end with everyone happy and satisfied with their adventure or with the husband gradually accepting a secondary role as a cuckold while the wife takes on all comers. Glenlover lets us know that there is another possible outcome to a threesome which could have a negative impact on a couple's marriage. A second part would be very welcome as it would allow the author to explore whether the marriage survives (and if Steve survives) future incursions by Steve as he tries to establish a sexual relationship with Lisa.

FireFox59FireFox59about 14 years ago
I'm Sorry

But he's a wimp. He doesn't like the whole situation but won't say anything and goes along with it. After it may be over he still won't tell her and then he finds out the guy is trying to hook up with his wife again??? Oh but wait he's got a gun and "will use it"....yeah right. I'll believe that when I see it. He roll over like the wimp he is and let her cockold him again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
only a vile piece of crap like BobNBobbi would think this is a GOOD story

and that author's last work is all the proff we need that BobnBobbi

is mentally unstable

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Total failure

This story represents catastrophic failure on every level because it doesn't even meet its basic obligations of being rational in any way shape or form.

The way the author developd the husband actually destroys the story.

He comes across as pathetically weak stupid insignificant man. His reaction to the wife's obvious and easily detectable manipulations makes readers want chear for cheating whore wife!

At the end of the story the husband CLAIMS he is now filled with the of sense of rage and is now no longer making love ot his wife but just fucking her.

BULLSHIT. Not only is it pathetically cliche but it makes no sense whatsoever given the way the Husband character was developed.

The wife's demands or offer that the other guy sleep in their bed overnught....? How is that Sexual role playing? That was never mentioned in any portion of their plans or the wife's ideas. The fact that he quietly rolled over and said "yes dear" without even offering a single word over the wife's massive betrayal... is in direct contradiction of the supposed rage he now fells towards her.

It is inconsistent and makes no sense. Please do not write a sequel.

In fact the author should be trying to figure out how he can give back the 2 minutes of life he stole from readers that wasted time reading this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Story

I liked it a lot.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Well written but an awful story....

From start to end the husband whines about what is going to happen or what did happen and never does anything about it... even the angry threat at the end is pathetic because it is not a plan to do something. He was angry from the start and did nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He should take his gun

and use it on himself. He is just a wimp ass pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why? seriously, why must you pretend that you have no clue?

that you have absolutely no idea about how people react in real life???? When you write a stupid story that not only lacks all the elements for the section in which you're posting, but also, just doesn't even meet the minimum of common sense.... YOU JUST COME ACROSS AS A FUCKING MORON! The second, not days later, not hours, not minutes, BUT THE SECOND a wife informs the hudband that they were talking about their personal sex life with another men the marriage JUST ENDED. I don't know a single person that would react the way your stupid fantasy went, and I bet glenlover that you don't either... which makes you an ass. This doesn't even get into the ridiculous crap that followed.

Why? I ask again, WHY? why is it so hard for you fucking limp dicked, assholes with gay tendencies and inferiority complexes to understand that YOU ARE NOT IN THE MAJORITY, THAT 99% OF THE POPULATION DOES NOT GET OFF ON YOUR PAIN, HUMILIATION, AND GAY VIEWS? How fucking hard is it to catch on? Don't you read this site? don't you read people's comments? Are you just so embarrassed with your issues that you must pretend to yourself that you're normal by posting this crap in "loving wives"? Stories like this belong in loving wives as much as a story about pedofiles or dog fuckers.... and the sad part is I know, and everyone else knows that all you humiliation writers ALL KNOW THIS!

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
I liled it...

The conflicted feelings he had were well portrayed. Its just this things with fantasies, they should be kept there and not make them reality. Good work, will keep on the look out for another submission of yours.

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
hard for me to enjoy the story

with all the whining of the husband. the sex descriptions were good, though.

write a part 2 and man him up. tell the wife what's bugging him and move on. and deal with the 'school friend' too.

thanks for the tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting take that deserved better

than the moronic tirades from harry and the trolls

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Re: Anonymous faggot condemns Harry....

...why don't you argue with Harry on the merits you limp-dicked ass pussy? I actually liked this a little bit because it is more realistic than 90% of the similar crap on here.Maybe my standards are dropping but I do know that many times it is a sleeping giant that these situations awaken. It took awhile for the U.S. to go full force at Al Queda too, more than one humiliation perpetrated on us. I want to see this guy get to the bottom of this and squeeze off a few. Hammer Rounds, not plinkin'! Reinquist's comments are probably the most poignant here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Premise is wimpish self cuck is hopeless and helplessly stormie

The writer succeeds in developing a sad excuse for a male and subjects him to male humiliation to the enth sickish degree.<P>

However, the wimp doesn't have a brain or a spine just as writer intended.<P>

Anyone who really enjoyed this fetish should pull their swantz out of their own ass and admit sordid addiction to self disrespect as a self cuck ought to.<P>

Waste of talent on a sad self degrading sick scenario.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Your toast fucker, cut your loses and let the slut go.

She pushed you into her reality and now has to deal with the consequences. End it like a good story should end with this type of woman. Give her nothing and take the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Husband is a undead ?

Why him don´t make her accept a thressome with some woman?It´s all about her... it´s not a relationship.He´s whining is totally nonsense.Like a little kid. UNREAL husband character.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Another marriage swirling in the toilet!

First the husband needed some balls to say no! And if she wouldn't adhere to it then the marriage was over.

So then that is not what happened in this story, he gives in to her threesome fantasy. What a big fuckin mistake and she wants to do it with a friend! Did he lose his mind and his balls?

If she loved him at all she would not be asking for this at all. and should have even rescinded her thoughts the minute he wasn't comfortable. But he's not putting his foot down and she doesn't care what he says. Is this love of any kind?

This statement from the husband said it all:

It was at that moment something broke inside me. Lisa meant little to me. I wasn't fucking my wife; I was fucking a filthy, no-good whore.

This marriage is now over. It was over when she asked to do it and then set it up. What a sad fucking tale you've written.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Not one single character to like

Another story of a husband who doesn't like the way his wife is being BUT doesn't say shit about it. How weak is that? As others have said I knew there was trouble as soon as the wife said she already had a friend picked out. This wasn't just a 3some, this was an opportunity for her to fuck and old boyfriend. Letting the boyfriend pull his wife away from him showed how wimpy the husband was. Not one single character to like in this story -- not the wimpy husband, not the slutty wife, not the bull friend.

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
Emotional turmoil!

He should shop for a better looking woman to do a FFM threesome and observe his wife's response. She owes it to him, what will she say? And it the other woman really likes the session, hmmmm? I have come to appreciate that all spouses are replaceable. Most never give it a thought as to what they have to lose, only what they think they will gain. There are too many people in the world to allow one person to destroy you emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unfortunately

more typical racist bullshit with the black guy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Strange

I don't see Black besting White. I don't see strong besting less strong. Age is about even. I don't even see Thick besting Average (although my Sweetie just snickered)! What I see is Strange besting Familiar ... At least for a few weeks, until that cute little idiosyncrasy becomes a weird irritation! Of course, by that time, Familiar will be demoralized, or simply - gone!

Both of these spouses are in it JUST for their own pleasure, so it is hard to get drawn to either side. The danger is NOT the Bull ... they are like cockroaches - always there ready to foul your nest. You can stomp six of them, the seventh will shit in your sugar ... and you won't see it. Sweetie is antsy and is contacting HIM - again!!! Hope Hubby has a hidden stash of exit cash!

PS - I don't think Bull would post on her FB Wall. Private message, instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What kind of sick fucking asshole writes this kind of trash.

Oh, that's right, a sick fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped reading when the lazy author makes it so fucking

obvious what is going to happen.... SNOOZE. People are not this stupid and vicious. Only in minds of small inferior loser like glenlover

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Sometimes fantasies should remain in the mind of the creator.

Writing this down was a waste of time.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
cannot Please

No writer can please everyone but as a fantasy it's fine, many peoplee indulge in fantasy some times openly with their partner or secretly. Reality is very different as this story shows, a couple in fantasy and role playing are in control, a real third person brought into the bedroom will have their own thoughts ideas and needs however well you have explained it to them and it will be different to the script you have in your mind. After many years of marriage sex with your wife although satisfying has lost it's bloom, it's the same for her you know so when she shows more passion, excitement and gets off like you have not seen for years you feel hurt, well, what did you expect, whilst having an orgasm she would be saying "this is good but it's better with you darling". To indulge in sharing, swinging or cuckoldry needs a lot of thought and discussion over a considerable period of time using the brain in your head, not the other one. It can be great fun or an unmitigated disaster, be warned. Oh yes the story!, would liked to have had a better ending, a bit like watching a film on television and nodding off 15 minutes before the end.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 9 years ago
good

Well presented story. It told of this guys emotions to a T. Couldn't have been any better. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
some times once is too much

that is the fact in this case....sad but true in a lot of relationships

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHY BECOME ANGRY NOW

you did it then you damn it. TK U MLJLV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Late

Set aside all the shooda, shooda not stuff. They did it, she really wanted a threesome for real, he did not but went along.

All his emotions were easily illustrated by the writer and very well understood.

Problem, she knows he is not happy, he intercepted a call from Steve and warned him off but the kicker...

He read her facebook and the comment was from Steve saying that HE got Her text...so...wifey is fucking up, she had to have texted Steve first. No gun needed, take your loss and leave, she wants more and it will never get better!

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
TIME FOR ACTION

Husband needs to take wife to counciling and work through this. If they can't then separate. He needs to bring up the disrespect of Steve and how he belittled husband by taunting him about cock size also steve took pussy and ass first to disrespect husband. She can only have one or the other. It would be easier to approach with a good counciler. Also letting her pick old friend that she probably already slept with long ago or wanted to just added insult to injury. I have a friend that did something similar with her first husband and now on husband number three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Realistic...

Very realistic response. There is often fallout from this shit especially when one spouse pushes and one is reluctant.

Would love a follow up next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i gave it a 1

For the simple fact its not complete. She texted him. Why? There needs to be some type of closure in this story. He will in the long run kick her to the curb. Learn from your mistake and move on and don't repeat it. This time it didn't work out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not bad

good story. keep it up.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More trash

Your reverse ir is consistent. It's still the mystical bbc that takes the black whore away from the white man. At least this one has a gun.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. He needs to tell her how he feels and get "revenge" on Steve.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Maybe I'm in the minority.

Role playing didn't lead her to want this guy and it didn't lead her to reach out to him later. She is not the type of person to remain faithful and everything else was just a step she took in the process. He needs to get a new wife and not agree to do stupid things.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

That's what you get. Fantasies need to stay Fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous