All Comments on 'Sometimes Love is Not Enough, Redux'

by Night Scribe

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
datadyndatadynover 17 years ago
BRAVO BRAVO

I really liked this version - a lot more insight and a nice smooth ending.

WELL DONE AUTHOR

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great finsih to a good story!

I thought the dialogue was done particularly well in this part. You very neatly used the dialogue to tell the story.

Bottom line I liked it - actually better than the first part. I think you did a much better job with the emotions. Her side was told with real sensitivity and made her a likeable person despite what she had done. This makes the reconciliation believable. She obviously regretted her action and made it clear that if she hadn't been pressured so hard she wouldn't have done it.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kudos

good story.

well crafted characters, and you did not have to break character to resolve the problems like so many good resolutions. everything followed and made sense to me.

she did not betray out of the blue, you showed us how her character led to selfish actions, that led to blackmail, that led to the betrayal. then afterward how things worked out step by step, in character. you showed how she had changed from her past and was changing even when the betrayal happened, and how she continued to change.

you did the same with the husband, showing his character, and how it led to his actions, or lack thereof. you showed how he grew and changed.

there was the councilors and pych, but you didn't let them take over the story, and there was no pycho-babble to bog down the tale. mind you it was a bit weak not to have them point out his hidden rage was a problem; but he wouldn't let out "the caveman" anyway, given his character. the final trick was a bit simplistic, but acceptable.

this was a very character driven plotting, and a very fine piece of writing. there was no wimping, no unbeleivable reconcilliation, no forgetting of what happened or of who betrayed who, no over-the-top illegal revenge.

might even call this literature.....

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Better than the original

I liked the first story, but this one is even better. Excellent portrayal of a flawed but fundamentally good pair of human beings successfully overcoming some real adversity and pain. Very romantic, and the description of the set up was funny and moving. Well done, NS!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Total re-write of the orginal ; its crap

This ia GRAT story but sorry folks this is a TOTAL re-write of original ... SOMETIMES LOVE IN NOT ENOUGH

In the ORIGINAL the MAIN ISSUE is NOT the Blackmail Bank President on th wife but her out of control life sex style she had right up until she met Jim.

The wife freely admits she LIKES having lots of sex with other men and has done so most of her life..

This is why the scum Bank presdient he has the pictures to begin... and the wife claimed she stopping fucking around with the casual sex when she met and married Jim.

Does anyone believe her story? The KEY issue is the marriage which is based on Lie.

In the original when the stupid wimp hubby takes her back.... he cannot get it up b/c he sees in his Mind's eye that imagone of his wife fucking some guy

so when they go dancing at a club she has too much too drink her deviant SEX habit comes to the surface again... she as seconds away from humilating her BELOVOED hubby and leaving with another man with large portions of her dress / cloting open on the dance floor

does anyone really believe given this wife's sex habit that she ONLY cheat once? Or that she was going to cheat on the hubby again that night on the dance floor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I KNEW THIS HAD TO BE REALLY GOOD...

....IF HARRY IN VIRGINIA GAVE IT A ZERO... HES SUCH A BITTER MORON

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Let me PROVE the point from the edition

this text comes front the 1st edition SOMETIMES LOVE IN NOT ENOUGH

Top of Page 4 when Jenny meets her ex husband ina provate boorth at a Bar / Resturant

WIFE SAYS .....

""Jim, the first thing I must do is apologize to you and I do so now most profusely. I shamelessly betrayed your trust in me. Worse than that, I have never been even remotely honest with you. *******My behavior toward you, our relationship and our marriage vows have turned into nothing but a lie. **** I should have told you of my past when we first met. I can only imagine the pain and anguish I have brought to you. For this, I am truly sorry. I hope that someday you will be able to forgive me.

"What I am about to tell you is NOT offered as an excuse for my actions. There is no excuse but you do deserve an explanation. What you are about to hear is not designed to create sympathy for me. Nor is it offered in hopes of us getting back together. I realize now that you were fully justified in leaving and I've accepted that."

You see ? I am correct.

after the wife tells of having sex with her step dad and professors ...and Bank clients a case could be made wife clearly WAS a victim

HUBBY SAYS

"So, you and two or three other women are actually nothing but whores for the bank?"

WIFE

"Yes, that's a crude but accurate way of putting it. They used us, we used them. Everyone benefits. That's a lesson I learned from my mother and step-dad. I learned it very well."

Lets ASSSUME the Wife is telling the truth.. wife says she stopped when she Met and fell in love with JIM ans that time JIM saw her with the Bank guy was the ONLY time.

The wife has a secret past.

The wife never told her husband about it.

The wife stopped the casual sex when she met JIM

They got married anyway with the Hubby in TOTAL ignoroance and being humilated b/c he never knew

Then when her past caught to the wife she DECIDED to lie and Betray. What mental problem her bad upbringing had caused WERE LONG OVER b/c she has stopped for several years.

So how does she get off the hook? why would the hubby take her back? Hell even SHE says her past was No excuse!!!

(someone tell the author )

The SEX with the bank client that he saw was Just 1 of several MUCH BIGGER ISSUES

So after all this the wife decides to get the help of SWINGERS from the beginning of the story to TRICK her husband into being Jealous??!?!?

Oh My God....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exceptional Job, Night Scribe

It's long but for a Saturday night reading, it's just the right amount.

The repetition, in this case, is okay; it helps RE-ENFORCE that good things that you're bound to end the story with.

The story showed BOTH people's deep suffering and pains.

The guy's a good "self-controlled" cool headed guy. The woman's also a good woman, deep in her heart of hearts. She's good DESPITE her past,,,, it is a quality that you don't see in most Lit. stories, where even women who don't have such a past could just get up one morning, it seems, and started having wild sex with the first stranger they meet, because "my husband's been ignoring me," ad nasuseam.

Again, it is a good story about people making big and bad mistakes but who are willing to make amends.

This much extended installment --- though we knew early on to be a good ending --- explained the little details of opportunities, and the missed ones, that Janice was willing to do, in order to earn Jim's love and trust again.

Good people, despite their sometimes heinous mistakes and even crimes, deserve some happiness sometimes. Again, the way you carefully crafted and molded Janice made us, the readership, come to sympathize with her. But she's also very savvy and smart and good at her job. The way she went about getting in control of the situation with Smythe was a good one, whether you're a man or a woman; but it's so much better tha she's a woman but she's willing to kick the guy in the nuts like that!

(He could actually kill her physically. So she made a rather calculated but foolish chance and got away with it. Which is why we must respect her more for it!)

The thing is, once Janice started telling about her life story --- from her anger and unhappy childhood, through her sexual activities during her college years, through even the "last" fuck --- we come to understand that she's a strong and determined woman. We could reasonably assure ourselves that no matter what happened to her and Jim, she would learn from this mistake and would not make them again, from the way she spoke.

It's good, then, that Jim had the dogged determination to stick it for as long as it took to reign in his feeling of past betrayal on Janice's part, betrayal she truly regretted, a regret that cause her even deeper pain but a pain she was willing to suffer quietly.

She found a way to help Jim once he found his way back to her, and put his heart again in her hands, which were now firm and unequivocal in their promise to hold tightly onto the good fortune she's again being accorded!

Good story. Thank you!

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
A Really Good Story

A hugh effort and, in the end, a very satisfying story. It was well worth the time it took to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Overall, the story is a

winner. There is no question that this version of the story makes more sense than the first version. I still a problem with the basic premise of this story.

Bottom Line of Story: Unless you can get it on sexually "love is not enough."

Tell that to the injured male vets and women with low libidos and many of them will tell you about the soul mates they built a life together.

Although the story is long but it was necessary. Many of the criticisms for the stories on this site derive from the fact that the reader lacks information on the characters and situations. I think my authors on this site should think about introducing complex problems in their plots without taking the time and text to work out what they are really trying to tell the reader. Recent example was the story "Consequences - Ellen" by thecelt where after building the husband up to be a clear thinker quickly accepted the wife's line of bull for a reconciliation.

This version provided a good reason why Jim did not seek out Symthe and that bank for revenge. They contributed to his year long heartache and breakup of his marriage. Essentially, you made Jim into a "Spock (of Startrek fame)" person which explained to his performance block in the bedroom.

You also in this version redeemed Janice from her slut actions with Roger which resulted in ending Jim's "wilting dick" spell. I also like the fact that Jim was not quite the fool being manipulated by his wife and her friends. It is still a sad footnote to this couple who are supposely soulmates had to resort to trickery and deceit to get to the happy ending.

The lower score is because of the basic premise. Jim's performance problems could have been centered to his real forgiveness of Janice.

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Very well done fantasy or betrayal and remorse

I liked this second version. It was done very well with more background.

I find the premise of all fucking for her own wants and advantages stopped immediately when she met her husband to be. Other then that it was very good.

Thank you

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HARRY

Why don't you write your own story for ONCE and let all of us rate your work. I don't think you have to balls!! Correction....I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS!! You're just an ASS that loves to tell everyone how great you are. Do all of us a favor and crawl back in your slimey hole.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Very good

Liked the expanded version/wifes pov. You covered all the big issues and made the wife someone I wanted to see get back with her husband. I like happy endings and this was one - sometimes hard to get happy reconciliations imo but you made the wife likable enough that I was rooting for them to stay together.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congratulations on a well written story

I was sure that in the first story, the marriage was over, especially when her past was brought out. Then as the story progressed and ended as it did, I was torn, wanting it to continue! Thanks for part two, the wife's side. I really enjoyed the story and the outcome. Please accept my congratulations for a moving story.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done Author

Closings are difficult but you waltzed through this one. It is because you took the time to set the stage and developed the new characters, stages and life emulating emotions.

It also made the reconciliation more understandable however the long term wilting not tied to sexual remoteness was a little puzzling but then it is a story.

Overall the work was significant Author. Your talent is obvious and will grow further over time if you wish.

I must say that you and some of the other serious authors here provide some very enjoyable moments through your talent and diligent efforts. It is not hard to tell who is working to their own higher standards in an effort to grow and be entertaining. It feels good doesn't it Author.

Again thanks - you are appreciated with hope for more at interval.

With Very High Regard

ohioohioover 17 years ago
nicely done

Revisiting the same story a second time doesn't very often turn out well, but this story is a happy exception. Its depth and detail are very effective.

The one time I groaned in dismay is when Janice confesses her husband's sexual problem not just to her girlfriends, but to the men in attendance as well. It soon becomes clear why you did that--so that Roger can brainstorm a way to help solve their problem--but I still found the moment humiliating and unrealistic. To confess to your husband's friends that he can't perform sexually? how does that do anything but compound the pain he's already feeling?

This aside, though, I thought you did a great job.

ohio

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Excellent!

A very good story of a truly difficult time in their marriage. But the story points out the old adage, communication is the best policy.

I really enjoy the subtle humour in this story. The depiction at the fishing scene was excellent, for instance. I've witnessed something quite similar with a cousin, years ago and could picture Janice scrambling around in that boat. I've always been quite tentative in those little things, myself.

The characterations are very real and I love the happy ending.

An ecellent reading.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesover 17 years ago
great one.. but..

A great story.. I first thought I would just skim through it.. but, after reading the first page, i couldn't stop... It was that good.. and, I didn't read the first one either...

Very great story...greatly romantic... specially the description of the feelings of Janice for Jim were excruciatingly great...

among the whole things, the matter i couldn't understand and can't yet is - has it been deliberately shown here that the other couples lacked the intensity of love which Jim and Janice shared... i think and i guess the author also led this reader to believe that a foolish things called possessiveness is the basic component of the word 'love'... and, yes, we have seen it playing its great role here between Jim and Janice.... I liked other couples, but, their partnerships just didn't appeal that much and someway made the reader feel less affectionate to them, i guess... the history of Janice's parents tell us the consequences of deliberate swinging by the willing parterns... but, yet she accepted her friends very cordially which according to her past should not be the case... so, i think - Jim and Janice win... may be - swinging by mutual consent is the modern love notion... but, i am just a young guy, but, i can't even think to agree to that.... the other characters need some redeeming features as to their true feelings....

however, one of the greatest reads here...

rooster1rooster1over 16 years ago
You gotta

love Harry in va at least he's consistant he hate's every story ever written. But I digrese while I do not agree with reconciliation in my own life your tale was enterianing & well thought out & I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I REALLY

enjoyed reading both stories. The two stories really compliment each other, even the order. I especially liked the way you brought out their personality traits in your writing style using 1st person on the two stories. The first, the emotions were more controlled and "matter of fact" coming from Jim and the second, by Janice, was more fun loving and high spirited. When I first started to read the Redux I thought it was merely a repeat but then the subtle differences in style started to show and really got me going a few times. Nice work, Keep it up. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bullshit

Pure, unadulterated BULL...SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Better than the first

I really loved the humor in this follow up. You are one of the very best at this site(in my humble opinion).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ridiculous

I fail to see the "happy ending" in some guy taking back a cheating and worthless whore. Shit...using this story as a baseline, every marraige would be vastly improved by the "loving wife" becoming a cumslut, then magically transferring into the chaste and deeply regretful devoted wife. I could give this story five stars for bullshit, five stars for implausibility, ten stars for the hubby being such a nutless wonder, but I instead ranked it at one just for being so damned irritating and stupid. Fiction is not a license for improbability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad, not really good but good enough.

You need better editing, for example, "I'd be willing to except almost anything." It isnt except, it is accept. You cleaned up a lot of gaps from the first story and made it make more sense. The comments I made in the first story regarding if she had really loved him she would have told me her story before they married so he would be prepared I still believe. She was a whore, and she whored herself while married to him, that is unforgivable. But, my wife has the opinion most women are whores as wives, selling themselves to their husbands for their lifestyle and the protection of the children. She also believes you whore out your brains and brawn when you go to work for someone else. Makes you think what and who whores really are. I dont begrudge them getting back together, if they are both completely in agreement and all is truth and honesty. Her story of how she falls in love with her husband reminds me of why so many women want to get free around thirty, they realize they didnt marry for love in reality they married for lust. Later they fall out of lust and find they dont love at all. She lusted for him, having wet panties isnt a sign of love, it is a sign of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You just can't leave well enough alone canya?

GET REAL PUTA !

Jeez migawd amighty ! You just cain't leave the story alone till you make the man out ta be a wimpy wuss canya? You gotta be a fem, a male homosexual or a metrosexual ta write this way in an androgenist fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'll give it a 100 ....

despite numerous improbabilities(like Janice never before talking to sis about mom and dad?)-Janice doing reverse blackmail but didn't think of that before fucking Wilder(she had leverage on Smythe even then)-a modicum of word switching errors etc.But it was fairly well thought out and flowed evenly and "could happen that way".I'm amazed at the (very few) negative comments, but in this case they seem to all be from illiterate morons,Harry must have been sloshed! And best of all, my comments after part 1 seem to be vindicated!-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I really liked this story

I think hearing it from her side, as well as carrying it for a couple more days, cleared up some of the issues I had with the first story. Good job with it.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Good job tying up loose ends and exploring in depth the issues behind the original story. Harry, there was no humiliation or victemization (except with her mom and step dad) in the pre marital excapades of the wife, she consented to everything and when with her husband they had agreed that what happened before they met was not important. She was under no obligation to disclose anything by mutual agreement. Of course if she had she wouldn't have been vulnerable to blackmail, where by the way she was a victem. Great story with an interesting plot twist at the end. Good Job!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 14 years ago
Not sure where the old comments have gone, but...

This story is a friggin' classic. I haven't read it in hears - still reads very very well. Hoping you'll write some more like this one, NS.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Really need to edit for grammer.

The plot and characters are interesting but the grammer mistakes spoil the flow of the story. Use another editor.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Project for LW author: Learn and teach others how to use pronouns.

Almost every LW story author misuses "Sally and I" when it should be "Sally and me". There's a distinct difference and the misuse casts bad jujus on the author. Bad jujus will do grave harm.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
When you continue a previous story

Don't repeat the whole story over again. You've got sections that were covered three times in the two stories. Watch your cliches; way overused. One mention of praying to the God of whatever was more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
twins and...

creampies, double trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Trite

happy hooker makes good I guess; delusional rambling for a dozen pages

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Hated it!

This story SUCKED! the wif3e is a whore and the husband a wimp.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Loved the complete story. The second part was hilarious on the part of the swinging friends. Just what they needed to offset the husband's controlled responses...

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
An excellent and competent effort by a very good author.

Only problem I have is that I remember reading identical story by someone else,and that one was 3 pages long. Very little have been changed from that story. Now I wonder,whom was first with this story? Ah well,maybe I will make the effort to find out.

That said,it is very well written story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Good story

You did a good job portraying the pain and agony of the husband and wife. It was a novel approach at the end on how to make him let go. Overall a good read.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
This was not a good story.... I was a great story.

I loved it. Way to go. I couldn't stop reading until I was done. I love happy endings, and this was the happiest. I've always believed bank and financial executives to be a crooked bunch of shisters that cause untold pain to the woking class. And the woking class gets the brunt of their manipulations,shit and abuse. A couple of dirty shitheads almost destroyed a happy couple. I'm glad they survived.

Good job Night scribe.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
RVWS --- dude you are fucking idiot

this story is just vile... its Moronic. It was written by an idiot.

The wife gets blackmailed d b/c she is afraid of her pastL;ife.... with had NOTHING to do with her husband... and where she was victimized...

but if she gets caught her husband will be gone anyway?

laughable

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Terrific story

This was a terrific story, one of my favorites. Especially the mirroring of the two sides' tale is great. That way one gets to see the two sides of the coin. My one (minor) complaint is that you didn't mirror Jim's story to the end as far as you did Janice's. They should have been a complete mirror in ly humble opinion.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW TO START A GENEALOGY TREE

whom do we expect to be the trunk. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
terrific story

much better than the shorter version. I am a sucker for forgiveness and happy endings

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

This is the same crap, only in a hopelessly drug out story.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Why

Does forgiveness equal stupidity in a lot of these stories.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Really good Story, gave it 5*

I dont agree totally with your evaluation of Jims Character, personally I think he is a coward rather than 'in control' but whatever. I kinda found it hilarious how 2 therapists take month of time and money from them and never come up with the simple answer that every real man, including Roger, knew from the start: Jim is impotent because he never did anything to take his wife back. The magical word here is 'take' not 'get'. Women and impotent Loser 'get', potent males 'take'. What makes me still question his status despite his newfound virility is that when he found out he was set up he just accepted, which, certainly, was the civilized choice but any real man would be mildly upset about being manipulated, although elated and proud that his woman goes to such length for him. (we are back at the 'get' vs 'take'!) As far as Jim knows Smythe and Wilder, the guys who practically raped his Wife are still out there and he does nothing about it ? Civilized behaviour is more often than not a simple, yet effective veil for cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
u dont marry whores you fuck them, then go home

this woman was a whore is a whore will always be a whore

so on one occassion she was forced to whore, no real big lifetime change there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
count2three is as dumb as a box of rocks

the only coward in this story was the auther for fucking up the orginal story.......she a fucking whore and life goes on.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SOMETIMES....SOMEWHERE.....

but in Mudville there is strikeouts, walks and lot of errors. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First part bullshit...

This part just makes it deeper. Slut wife was still a whore and husband still a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NIGHT SCRIBE TO BAD YOU STOPPED WRITING YOUR GOOD

TO MANY GUYS WANT TO KILL THE WOMEN WHO GOT IT WRONG BUT REDEAMED HERSELF . IN AMERICA EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GETS A SECOND CHANCE OR A THIRD.. LIFE GOES ON. I LOVE THOSE WHO WANT THE WOMEN DEAD I HATE TO SEE WHAT KIND OF LIVES THEY HAVE LEAD OR WILL LEAVE.. TO MANY SICK COMMENTS FROM A BUNCH OF LOSERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Night Scribe, thanks for quitting writing...

Don't need wimpy man stories.

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
A very enjoyable read

Yes this is part rewrite of original from Janice's perspective yet it has more to help flesh out both main characters. I really enjoyed the storyline from start to finish from from both versions. It wasn't boring where both stories covered the same territory as their views varied.

The characters were all very likable(not a bad thing) and realistic. Many have commented that Janice didn't get what she deserved but I disagree. IRL people makes choices based on the circumstances at that time. Our lives waft & weave through out, and our choices contribute either positively or negatively. You can be heading on a path of destruction and than choose to do a 180* turn in the opposite direction. Ultimately it is a lot of small decisions that help define your true self not just one. Janice did just that and deserves her chance at happiness just like everyone else.

It's possible that both versions could be blended together in a 'she says, he says' story but personally I find it hard to stay interested in the complex to & fro. Night scribe has done a great job with a reasonably complex storyline.

Thanks

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Bullshit

The husband in this story needs to grow some balls.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Dammit...

... I normally hate reconciliation stories but this one, for some reason, really tugged at my heartstrings. Might have been better in "Romance" but I won't quibble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grow a pair! If she strays away, she stays away!

Yuck. Double Yuck.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
He had a pair ND JEPT THEM -

HE TOOK NO ABUSE - HE TOLERATED NOT BETRAYAL, HE ACTED IMMEDIATELY -

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

He forgave her for being coerced - she did not wander - she was dragged - she had been a faithful wife through out their marriage - she was blackmailed it is a realistic concept. None of you could be so cruel as to hold the victim to blame?

Oh well maybe you could - he eventually took back what he wanted and did it with action - not uncontrolled violence but definitive action - nice work - her perspective makes them both better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry Tavadelphin

You don't understood the white trash loser mentality. No matter how innocent the wife was, she must be punished brutally. What the short-dicked little boys hate are all the women who refuse to treat them with respect. Of course, they don't deserve any but they'd rather blame it on the ladies instead of their own inadequacy.

Not to worry. The hero of this story will have a wonderful life along with his forever faithful lady. In other words, he'll have what the boys with their noses pressed up against the glass will never have--because nobody wants them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
once a cheating whore always a cheating whore

This story is even worse then the first. Jim is a coward little faggot. The wife is whore and has never changed. Pathetic! Only little cock sucking faggots would like this.

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

All the bad commenters on this story were on crack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

Right on the mark, I agree 10/10 5 stars is simply not enough. What draws me to this story, how real this is. Not long ago, 60 min did a story on a General that required his subordinate officers if they wanted a promotion their wives had to meet with the general. Even in the corporate world we found the same thing has happened. This is not strange or something made up in movies or stories its real. The ending and most important how the couple in the story dealt with it. I was sadden that the two would divorce but would come back together and remain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A 5 is not enough.

Please start writing again as I noticed these were from 2006 the latest.

Seldom do I read stories without being bored. Yours caused not the least hint of boredom.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Excellent!

I normally eschew the cheater's side of the story. Glad I made an exception here. I was beginning to think the references, in both chapters, re swinging were a waste of time. That, like every other question I had, was eventually addressed/answered. I really appreciated the author giving each pair of spouses names starting with the same letter.

Tags: I would have included "cheating wife" and "blackmail."

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

A much better version than the original. It fills in a few holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should of Confessed

She should of confessed to her husband about her past, as-soon-as her ass hole boss tried to blackmail her into "DOING" clients.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Secrets Destroy Marriages

If Janice had had the faith and trust in her husband to confront her husband with Smythe blackmail and coercion scheme, it could have stopped a lot of heartache and grief. Isn't that part of the reason two prople marry? So they have someone with whom they can confide and share dreams, hopes, and secrets? Good story ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK story, but....

I agree with previous comments! She should have told her husband as soon as she was being coerced & blackmailed!

But I have a problem with you authors who continually write your male characters as weak and wimpish and non-confrontational! He's sees his wife screwing another guy and just walks away????? FUCK THAT!!!!! Get some balls and pound the hell out of the guy! ...And, after he found out her boss was behind the blackmail, her boss would have had his face smashed in on the corner of his desk and would never be able to use his cock again! ....And as far as the so called friends....They would not be friends after they asked him to join their swinging!

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
What a Wimp!

Dumb shit. Cuckold, wimp! Yep, he foresure is. After the divorce he should of left, found a new job, and got on with life.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Better than the first chapter.

Wilder needed far more punishment for this to be satisfying though.

Nice of Gail the deranged slut to show up with Paul the wonder cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job of writing

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All's Well That End's Well!

All's Well That End's Well!

5+!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuck crap!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And for that crap you need 11 sites!!

Why need you 11 sites to go to your pervert fantasy about cuckolding/wimp?

Vincent0901Vincent0901almost 7 years ago

From her pov this story is well, but male character id pussy and weak

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not cuck shit

I'm impressed by all the readers' comments when there is a reconciliation story. CUCK SHIT! CUCK SHIT!. OK, Why the Hell do you read these stories if you don't like them. Obviously you have a latent, hidden, attraction to "cucks" or you wouldn't be so disturbed. If you can't enjoy a story that doesn't end depressing you, and is a momentary escapism, all i can say is....GET A DAMN LIFE!. Samson

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
die chocked on a dick

along all your characters,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

She wants to play mind games. Screw her! I'd divorced the stupid cunt first or maybe just pack my stuff and get the hell out of town, forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The problem being

She could have just gone to him when the boss tried to blackmail her if her love was all that much. That would have been that, since it was before them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great Story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Total Bullshit

Any man, in that exact situation, would have figured once a whore always a whore and walked his ass right out that door. Should have told Bear we are through and gone and found all new friends. Bunch of fucking swingers and backstabbing meddlers. Fuck them and the author.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
NFW

Exactly. I'm not big on anon comments but yeah, exactly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You can write what you want

A revisionist rewrite in the wife's pov. He is emotional controlled when convenient, foot loose and racy free , even chirping and giggling if it suits the story. The bank director is a closet submissive , and the client brutalized her. The ruse to get her husband jealous is an OCEANS. eleven story, complete with the said hers. Owning the pub and using ear pieces to direct action. And of course in the rewrite the stoic hubby has a laugh with the crew and gets revenge on those things that were over the top that she gets jealous ! Too much ! KISS KEEP IT SIMPLE !

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Loved it even though didn't believe it romantic if not piss off USMC

Story so I threw my thoughts of how fucked up it was in places and enjoyed

I normally believe in scorched earth philosophy but I love romance and I accept all the flaws in the story

5 stars favorite story kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

In my view, this is a most entertaining story and gets five stars. I believe in forgiveness and redemption and there's a good portion of both here.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Not a bad but really? I needed to make sure I kept track of what name was in use as the behaviour or emotional state of the character(s) seemed to change on a whim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Listen to your body

His impotence was his dick telling him to get the hell away from that selfish whore and find a woman he can trust. That sort of limp dick may be a modern evolutionary trait to prevent the spread of STDs. The ending made no sense. His wife fucking another man makes his dick stop working, so naturally his wife about to fuck yet ANOTHER man makes him hard.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I like this story a lot. Even better than the husband's version.

One thing though. "Bazaar" is a market place or street with stalls, for selling things. I think the author meant "Bizarre".

Still though, a ten star story, but Lit only allows five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I said that right after we were married. Then your career really took off and you were so busy,

Her job was to be a bank whore - and she stopped doing it when they hooked up

So how does the career of a slut take off when her now useless ass isnt even fucking?

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Better than part 1 at least

Still too much mom and apple pie...

11 pages for a romance

Cannot get past the lies and deception that DEFINED their life together. And to expect Jim, who was supposed to be so in control of his emotions and actions, to accept her explanation and forgive her and accept her back into his life is BULLSHIT.

Would not happen with the character that was built by the author.

Not unless his brain was turned to mush... pretty much as the author's did.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Well done author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story was terrific fun.

But in reality, I cannot imagine any of these humans being decent parents to any child.

Like, the sex sounds great. Fuck around all you want with no consquences.

Who wouldn't want in on that action, but raising children with some type of compass to guide them through life? Don't see that happening with this crew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

11 pages of smelly horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TLDR

Anon in red is very close to the mark

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So, to recap

the solution to him getting over her cheating on him and him feeling guilty about all the rapes she suffered was for him to rape her as well?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Good enough story, but an awfully long read to not really agree with the reconciliation. Haven’t read the other part yet.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

Ok, so she was used as a minor... and as a result learned some bad habits...

Habits she continued to engage in through school, college, and her career...

Right up until the moment she met her husband to be.

Then everything changed for her...

Neither of them discussed their past sex lives... and at no point (at least prior to that evening where she followed what Roger said) did she lie to him...

Would she have lied if she hadn't been discovered fucking the guy...? Maybe... but we'll never know for sure.

And as for that night where she twisted his tail she told us she intended to tell him afterwards.

As for her fucking that guy... Yes, that *was* rape... basically defined as "sexual activity utilizing force, coercion, or through an inability to consent."

The guy coerced the bank president, the bank president coerced her.

Personally, the actions involved while twisting his tail would have killed it for me if she *hadn't* confessed...

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Very nice character developments. They seem like real people for the most part.

That's one thing that I do have a problem with rather than waiting to kick that guy and then nuts after the fact she should have beat the G holy shit out of him 1st off forced him to give her the computer pictures whenever the alchee had told him she would do.

So somebody explained to me why she didn't do that. Is it psychiatric trauma from past perimeter manipulation on the views or she just slow in the head?

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Nope! Just another shitty RAAC story about a cuck who's self respect is so low he takes back a cheating whore. Worthless story but I have to give it an undeserving 1 q.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous